Today 06:28 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 06:22 PM

Old November 13th, 2017, 01:06 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Sakiko had already ordered her coffee,sitting at a table by herself.She didn't worry as much about the humans and CCG as she did at her house,and felt relatively calm.She glanced around,mostly out of curiosity of who was here though,but din't see anyone she particularly knew,so she went back to her coffee,looking out the window at the cars passing.
(open)

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; November 13th, 2017 at 01:07 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 01:44 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Juniper was relieved that today she had a day off clases. She threw her backpack onto her bed, and walked outside. As she traveled outside of the campus, the smell of coffee led her to an old shop in town. She opened the door, and breathed in the warm scent of coffee. She decided it wouldn't hurt to have a cup. Why haven't I seen this shop before? Juniper wondered. Shrugging, she walked up to the counter, smiling. "Do you have pastries here?" she inquired. She looked between the man's mismatched eyes. "If not, can I have a latte with extra cream?" She inquired softly.
The man smiles kindly " as a matter of fact we do." he says handing her a small but fancy looking menu. " Our top pick of the day is Rabbit cake. of course we have a deal with each latte you can have any type of cake for free of course small sized." he says kindly as he looks at her. " oh forgive. my name is Sasuke I'll be your server today." he says with a small bow.
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:03 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
The man smiles kindly " as a matter of fact we do." he says handing her a small but fancy looking menu. " Our top pick of the day is Rabbit cake. of course we have a deal with each latte you can have any type of cake for free of course small sized." he says kindly as he looks at her. " oh forgive. my name is Sasuke I'll be your server today." he says with a small bow.
"Thank you! I'll have the latte and the rabbit cake. How much?" She asked as she pulled out her wallet. The man gave off a soft, warm vibe that Juniper couldn't help feeling calm. She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked around the shop. It was beautiful and antique. It was classic and modern at the same time. She decided that this was probably where she would get her coffee from now on. Don't get ahead of yourself! You haven't even tried the coffee yet! She chided herself.
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:07 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Thank you! I'll have the latte and the rabbit cake. How much?" She asked as she pulled out her wallet. The man gave off a soft, warm vibe that Juniper couldn't help feeling calm. She tucked her hair behind her ear and looked around the shop. It was beautiful and antique. It was classic and modern at the same time. She decided that this was probably where she would get her coffee from now on. Don't get ahead of yourself! You haven't even tried the coffee yet! She chided herself.
He smiles and begins to hand her to latte and the small slice of cake. “ it’s on the house for new comers” he says kindly as he begins to start doing other things the latte had a neat little art of a rabbit to match the cutely decorated cake which actually had a frosted rabbit on it.
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:11 PM

Quote:
He smiles and begins to hand her to latte and the small slice of cake. “ it’s on the house for new comers” he says kindly as he begins to start doing other things the latte had a neat little art of a rabbit to match the cutely decorated cake which actually had a frosted rabbit on it.
"Are you sure? I'll pay... I don't have a problem with paying," she didn't want to take advantage of anyone. She took the food and took a small sip of the latte, "this is very good!" It was the best coffee she had in years. She closed her eyes, enjoying the aroma and flavor.
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:14 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Are you sure? I'll pay... I don't have a problem with paying," she didn't want to take advantage of anyone. She took the food and took a small sip of the latte, "this is very good!" It was the best coffee she had in years. She closed her eyes, enjoying the aroma and flavor.
He smiles “ don’t worry about it. Just keep coming and I’ll keep serving than you can pay if you wish” he says happily as he laughs softly “ and thank you. It’s my own Recipe. I’m really happy you enjoy it”
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:20 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Tord was a mess. That wasn’t exactly abnormal, but either way, it wasn’t to be desired. A 24/7 anxiety attack, in other words. He was just looking for some way to calm himself. A small café had been his escape, but he didn’t really know if he should have gone there. He was already practically overdosing on coffee, and he thought having more would make him explode. Sighing, he decided to go to the café, just to get a small break from the world. He slid open the door awkwardly, going away from where the rest of humanity was sitting. After all, who would want to look at a sleep-deprived Norwegian? One that looked exactly how he was living, on no sleep and a computer. Cramming his face onto the laptop he had brought with him, he sat there for a moment, before bringing his face back up, wanting to at least look somewhat presentable.
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:25 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Tord was a mess. That wasn’t exactly abnormal, but either way, it wasn’t to be desired. A 24/7 anxiety attack, in other words. He was just looking for some way to calm himself. A small café had been his escape, but he didn’t really know if he should have gone there. He was already practically overdosing on coffee, and he thought having more would make him explode. Sighing, he decided to go to the café, just to get a small break from the world. He slid open the door awkwardly, going away from where the rest of humanity was sitting. After all, who would want to look at a sleep-deprived Norwegian? One that looked exactly how he was living, on no sleep and a computer. Cramming his face onto the laptop he had brought with him, he sat there for a moment, before bringing his face back up, wanting to at least look somewhat presentable.
He sees Tord and bows a bit “ please excuse me. “ he says as he heads over to Tord “ would some tea do for you sir?” He asks kindly knowing the man. He would always come here and there for coffee or something but as the owner he can’t just let someone hurt themselves no matter how good his coffee was. “ a other all-nighter huh?” He asks playfully as he pours some water for tord
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Juniper took her food and sat at a table near Tord's. She glanced at him with concern. She knew that look from when she had a huge exam the next day and hadn't studied. She wondered what had made him so stressed. She began to eat carefully because she knew she looked like a pig when she stuffed her face. She pulled out her biology textbook and began to read because her teacher was giving a lecture tomorrow. If she was going to fail, she was going to do it with dignity.
Old November 13th, 2017, 03:08 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
He sees Tord and bows a bit “ please excuse me. “ he says as he heads over to Tord “ would some tea do for you sir?” He asks kindly knowing the man. He would always come here and there for coffee or something but as the owner he can’t just let someone hurt themselves no matter how good his coffee was. “ a other all-nighter huh?” He asks playfully as he pours some water for tord

Toes glanced over at Sasuke, leaning forward on his arms. He blinked as he was offered Tea. It wasn’t coffee, but it worked he guessed. “Sure,” he sighed. He pulled his fingers through his hair for a minute, getting rid of a few strands that had found their way together. “Yeah,” he muttered. All-nighters were painful, but they helped sometimes. However, eventually, when he found times to sleep, it was a wonderful feeling. “Finals, ya’know?” He half-heartedly joked. It sounded more like ‘Finals, va’know?’ But he didn’t care, his hands fiddling under the table.

Last edited by :blue:; November 13th, 2017 at 03:08 PM.