@Constellation

Just so this don't die :3

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; October 26th, 2017 at 04:03 PM.
Old October 26th, 2017, 04:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

Pffft totally did not forget about this >.<
I'll be posting tonight <3

@Random Melody

Last edited by Brilliance; October 26th, 2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old October 26th, 2017, 04:23 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Pffft totally did not forget about this >.<
I'll be posting tonight <3

@Random Melody
Okie :3

Forever...

Old October 29th, 2017, 11:23 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"I totally agree with Zuri. Ooh la la~ That boy is meow." Tiifu flicked a paw in the air as if to emphasize her words, shooting a glance toward Koja with a smile before turning her eyes to her friends. At Zuri's words, Tiifu simply giggled, obviously amused. "Oh, when she breaks up with him, it's going to be legendary. And then he'll have girls all over him again." Then her eyebrows raised. "Or he could always break up with her. Then again, since when has a boy ever broken up with Tamu first?"

"Nothing. We're just talking." Kila replied, letting her eyes slip over toward Koja and Tamu again. She grimaced for a moment, then looked away once more, her gaze landing on Vexy. But she allowed her eyes to flicker over toward Kiara, Tiifu and Zuri, and raised an eyebrow at her sister, seeing the pleading look, and she glanced at Jelani and Vexy, wondering if they should go over. Vexy followed Kila's gaze, and waved at Kiara with a paw.

"Okay. Well, I'ma go see if the girls have any gossip. Ta ta~" Vexy smiled at Kila and Jelani before turning and making her way over toward Kiara, Tiifu and Zuri. Tiifu greeted her with a smile, but she didn't speak. "Hello girls."

~~~O3O~~~

Kion grimaced at his brother's words. "Friends..." He let the word trail sarcastically, glaring at Nigel. "Typical. You know, you tigers are all the same. Filthy, sick, lying rats. And you should all burn in Hell." Kion was aware he shouldn't be saying such things. He'd been taught to be polite and sweet to everyone, so his words would probably come off as a shock to Kopa. But Nigel hardly looked fazed; Obviously used to this kind of talk from the cub, and he retaliated with a vicious little sneer.

"And you lions are all the same. Weak little slave cubs." Nigel watched the fire flare up in Kion's eyes at the word slave, and the tiger's lips curled into a cruel little smile as the cub hissed at him. "You can act ferocious all you want, but we all know where you belong. Back in our Kingdom working for Lucifer." Kion cringed at the name which was exactly what Nigel had wanted, and the tiger let out a soft chuckle.

"Yeah." Sam's tail flicked at Kion's shoulder, an amused smirk on his face. "And thanks to your older brother here, you and him both can come with us. I think Boss'll be very happy for the new addition, eh? He might even let Kopa off a little easy since he led us straight to you." Sam's gaze turned to Kopa, and he smiled. "So, thanks, man! But you kinda landed both you and your brother in some serious trouble.."

"Stop!" Kion's ears flattened. His expression was furious, glaring up at the tiger. "Just stop. I can't stand the sound of y--" He cut off suddenly however because Sam's claws lashed down his shoulder, and the cub couldn't help the soft hiss of pain that escaped his lips. Anyone else would had screamed, but Kion was used to much worse. Still, it hurt, and it was enough to make him fall completely silent, though his tail still twitched irritably.

@Constellation
Kiara did not understand why her sister was being anti-social. Why had she sat out on the outskirts instead of following them to hear the latest gossip. Kiara gently swished her tail behind her, raising it for the wind to silently blow through it. She honestly thought her two friends were exaggerating that this Koja character was "all" that. He appeared to be a regular lion... Nothing less, nothing more. So, Kiara didn't understand why they were fawning over him.

Zuri nodded her head sullenly upon Tiifu's words. She scrunched up her face just at the thought of the two. "Well, you know," she paused, lifting her muzzle up in a snooty manner. "I'm going to jinx them. Hopefully they'll break up quicker than they got together!" She mused. That was excellent thinking. Allow karma to handle that forbidden relationship because honestly everyone knew Koja could do...a lot... A lot better than Tamu. However, unknown to her friends, Zuri didn't care much about the other females he were with. She'd consider herself lucky if he was with her at all. The seemingly sweet feline kept a smile on her face refraining herself from fawning over the other lion. Putting that topic to the side, the cub excitedly turned back to Kiara. "So, Kiara! How're those brothers of yours? I noticed they weren't he - "

Why was Zuri asking about her brothers? Kiara sat up, wrapping her tail around her when she saw her sister - nope. Vexy. Her sister's best friend. Odd...Kilana wasn't following her. Well, then! Vexy wouldn't know how much sjensaved Kiara's day just by showing up and interrupting their conversation. Which, to be honest, Kiara felt uncomfortable about since all her friends discussed was which cute boy was single. "Hi, Vexy!" She excitedly greeted. "What brings you over?" And, possessed my sister not to follow...enough of that! Kiara remained friendly with a bright smile upon seeing Vexy. Seeing her meant good news. Maybe she knew more gossip. Better gossip.

Now, Zuri liked Vexy...a little...a lot little more than the other princess. Kilana, just rubbed her in the wrong way, but Vexy seemed very kind to begin with. "Hello!" She smiled towards the lionesses. Completely caught off guard as to why she was in their space. Their little "bubble". Sure, Zuri held no grudge towards Vexy, but she just...wasn't them.

~OWO~

Alright. This was entirely out of character for Kion. Kopa was confused. Judging from the snide comments, this was no friendly reunion. Something evil. Something greater than evil was making itself known, and Kopa was finally grasping onto the ideal. With his claws unsheathed, the lion didn't know what to do. His ears pinned back, and he refused to utter another word because he didn't know these tigers.

Truth be told, Kopa thought he was doing a good deed. No good deed. He was tricked, and he felt numb. He felt too scared to lose. Though a king was never supposed to fear. Especially watching their brother take these fools on. Whoever this Lucifer was, Kopa was not going to be working for him. A king doesn't work for others. He provide and care for them, yes. But, he doesn't put himself through turmoil. So, Kopa stayed on the sidelines, his mind buzzing from scattered thoughts. Should he stay? He would be able to keep Kion safe. Should he run? He would be able to fetch help.

When Sam slashed at Kion, it brought Kopa out his silent state. "Hey! Don't hurt my brother!" He growled, clenching his teeth. That looked painful, but Kion didn't scream. On the other hand, all this was new. Too new for Kopa to only grasp this within a few days. It was pretty farfetched that all this was happening, but hopefully the great Kings would send some signal to their father to land them out of this soon. The young lion lunged toward Sam with extended claws. If they were to go out, at least go out with a fight.
Old October 29th, 2017, 11:57 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

@Constellation

Vexy chuckled, sitting down with a smile. "Just thought I'd see what you three were up to." She gave Kiara a curious look. "Me and you have never really gotten to know eachother too well, even though I'm pretty much your sister's lover." She snorted slightly as she spoke, rolling her eyes. It was true, really. Though Vexy didn't quite hold any attraction toward Kila... In fact, she didn't have an attraction to anyone, really. But her and Kila were definitely quite close, closer than most best friends. Though, you wanted to see close best friends? Go look at Chaka and Kion. Vexy snorted again, amused. "And Chaka's pretty much Kion's lover too. Huh... I ship it." She murmured, before raising her voice, tilting her head with a grin. "You look uncomfortable." She noted, raising an eyebrow at Kiara and smiling toward Tiifu and Zuri, before turning her attention right back to the Princess.

~~~O3O~~~

Now, Kion didn't get scared easily. It took alot - And I mean alot - To truly frighten the cub. But right now, standing here, he slowly let the whole situation finally, and agonizingly slowly, sink in. He was standing here with only his older brother, surrounded by two huge tigers and a leopard. Outnumbered, outwitted, and pretty much ants compared to the Sabers Soldiers. The golden cub allowed his ears to flick back, flattening them against his head roughly as he shot Nigel and Sam both death glares. But even if they were cornered it didn't lessen the anger, or the hatred Kion held for the three at all. Well, hatred for Sam and Nigel; A deep disliking for Lissie. He flinched at Kopa's sudden outburst, having been completely unexpected, and his eyes widened when his older brother lunged at Sam.

The tiger honestly didn't expect the attack. He figured that, if Kopa was anything like Kion, he'd just stand there quietly and cooperate. But, nope. Kopa was definitely nothing like Kion! Before he could react, Sam felt claws latch into his skin, and he cringed, letting out a pained hiss. "You little Rat!" He snarled, staggering, but managed to stay upright. He also managed to kick the cub away, before turning and crouching, ready to lunge. His claws were unsheathed, digging into the ground below him, and his lips pulled back over his teeth. "You're ridiculously outnumbered, s you'd better come quietly." He warned darkly, bristling.

Nigel had immediately started forward to defend his brother, but Sam seemed to be handling himself. Still, it didn't stop him from sliding to his brother's side and crouching down low, his dark eyes practically daring Kopa to lunge. He didn't expect Kion to come forward beside his brother and face him, and his lips curled back in a sneer at the golden cub, his attention switching from Kopa to Kion in an instant. "Well, the Runt finally found some courage, huh? You sure you wanna try me, cub?" He taunted, unsheathing his claws and digging them into the ground.

Kion growled right back, ignoring the fear tightening in his chest. "You're not the one I'm afraid of, Nigel, and quite frankly I've been waiting to fight you for weeks." He hissed, tensing before lunging. Nigel was more prepared than Sam was and he launched forward at the same time, ready to meet the golden cub head-on.

Lissie sighed as she watched, her eyes flickering to Nigel and Kion for a moment, before resting on Sam and Kopa with interest, wondering who was gonna make the first move. Hopefully they'd be smart enough to come without a struggle, or Lissie would have to run back to get more tigers - Or even better, to get Lucifer himself. But the leopard wanted nothing more than to watch; So that's what she decided to do, sitting down and curling her tail around her paws as her eyes flickered from Sam to Kopa and repeat.

Forever...

Old November 15th, 2017, 12:54 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

@Random Melody

That's true. Vexy was Kila's best friend. That's all who Kiara saw Kila hanging around it. She didn't know Vexy much, but she did know of the other lioness. And, her brother as well. Ah, Vexy would never know how much she saved this damsel in distress from being gossiped to death. Girls did it all the time. Talked, talked, and talked. Always about another. Always about themselves. Being a princess, Kiara was expected more than to follow the traditions of "girls being girls". " Oh! We're not doing anything. Simply talking. Though, I have to give you credit that you - at least - would come and talk." Kiara wished her own sister would do that. It wasn't good to be anti social, anyway. Upon Vexy's next words, Kiara giggled. "Well, then, since you put it like that, please get your lover to come and socialize." The princess rolled her eyes, sending a quick scrowl towards Kila. Possibly, Kiara thought it was because of who her friends were. Albeit, Tiifu and Zuri were sweet girls. They were fun...when you got to know them. Kiara glanced from one friend to the other, and her ears flattened for a quick moment. She couldn't speak for them, but she hoped they knew better than to be rude. "Maybe we just need exercise. My paws are pretty stiff. Walk...maybe?" It would be good to feel nice air as you walked. They all would go! And, no one would be left alone. That sounded like a good plan. An excellent one.

~OWO~

Kopa didn't truly care about being promised to the throne. He wished he could live a carefree life like his siblings. The princesses were dotted with affection and given absolutely anything they wanted. Kion was apart of the Lion Guard. He protected the pridelands - wasn't fighting fun? And, Kopa? He was to be...King. It may sounded fun to do such a job, but seriously it made Kopa stressed than he already was. Being a king may as well be stressful in the first place.

The male had managed to get a hit in. For the tiger to leave his brother alone, but he was thrown off. Kopa staggered back, feeling a shot of pain surging through him. He was supposed to be protecting his little brother from this nonsense, but right now...Kopa had his paws full. As quick as he fallen, he lifted himself up, snarling. "I'm not going down without a fight." A King never does. Where was their dad when they needed him?

Kopa couldn't allow himself to emit fear scents. They would pick up on it and use it to their advantage. With his brother beside him, both tigers facing each of them. Exactly...what had Kion been hiding from them all this time? This was absolutely ridiculous! "When my Father gets ahold of you...you'll all be dead!" He swiped at the air, his claws unsheathed. When they were all dead; buried. Who would be laughing then? Certainly himself!

For now, he prepared himself for an attack. Instead, his ears perked when he heard the other tiger launch himself at Kion. Being rather reckless, as any big brother, his fur bristled, and he swiftly turned to intercept the hit. It was a surprising move, but Kopa didn't want his brother to get hurt. That was the last thing he needed right now.

Last edited by Brilliance; November 15th, 2017 at 12:54 AM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:11 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

@Constellation
Vexy laughed at the other lionesses words; The sound was soft, sweet, understanding. "Well, talking's always fun. At least when you talk about the right things. Am I right?" She smiled brightly, ears perked, head tilting, blue eyes sparkling with amusement. Please get your lover to come socialize. The uttered words made Vexy pause for a second, before she just started giggling. She didn't know what was so funny. Perhaps it was the glare Kiara had sent Kila's way after she spoke, or maybe it was the thought of Kila socializing that was hilarious. Either way, it was funny. "Oh, Kila's a bit busy checking out that boy over there." Vexy's eyes narrowed at her gaze slipped toward Koja, then back to her best friend. She wasn't stupid - She knew Kilana Pride better than Kila knew herself sometimes. To think her best friend could hide something from her was completely ridiculous. And Vexy planned on getting details later. Lots of details. She already had a list of questions piled up for her best friend. Fun, right? Vexy shook her head and snapped out of these thoughts just in time to hear Kiara's words, and she grinned. "A walk actually sounds nice, exercise would do everyone some good."

Tiifu wasn't a huge fan of walks, but she'd follow Kiara anywhere. Her gaze shifted to Zuri for a secnd, wondering if her other friend would do the same, then chuckled at the silly thought. Of course she would - They were all a group, weren't they? Yes. Definitely. Well, at least her, Zuri and Kiara were. Tiifu wouldn't exactly consider Vexy part of her group. She liked the desert lioness and all, but still - Vexy was Kila's friend and Kila was definitely not a part of their group. Kila was a loner. Tiifu tilted her head and stood up, stretching, tail flicking over her back. "I'm up for a walk! What about you, Zuri?" She turned bright eyes on her friend, smiling happily.

~~~O3O~~~

Nigel hadn't been expecting the cub to intercept him like that and it threw him off - Literally. He recoiled instinctively, the sudden movement causing him to skid sharply across the ground and crash to his side. A low growl escaped his lips, quickly leaping up and turning his dark gaze onto the cub responsible. "What a rat," He hissed. "Protecting little brother, are you?" He sank into a crouch and lunged at the cub, aiming to try to pin him down.

Sam didn't know what to think at this point. His paws itched to help his brother, but he didn't move. Nigel's got this, he's awesome! He reminded himself, turning narrowed eyes toward Kion for a moment. The golden cub was occupied as well, surprisingly.

Lissie had came forward and was circling around Kion, who simply looked uncomfortable in her presence. The golden cub crouched as if to lunge at her, but Lissie simply smiled. "Oh, you wouldn't attack a girl, would you, Kion?" She purred innocently, stepping forward to brush against him, but Kion sidestepped her with ease.

Kion stared at her for a long moment, then smiled wryly. "Only you, prissy," He winked, while Lissie just stood there, momentarily stunned. Kion just laughed at her. "Whoops - Sorry. I meant Lissie. But you know. Same thing," He sneered, his amber eyes darting toward Nigel and Kopa for a second before focusing on the leopard in front of him.

Forever...

Old November 15th, 2017, 08:40 AM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

*watches from a distance, fidgeting*

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 6th, 2017, 04:35 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

"Well, you're not wrong about that," Kiara rolled her eyes, then giggled herself. Talking, gossiping was all there was to do within the pridelands. Since the place was pretty much safe, no harm was truly caused which made the princess restless. Kopa was to be future king, and Kion was to be leader of the Lion guard - and, where did that leave her and Kila? To be aesthetic princesses of the pridelands? To be put on a high pedestal for all to admire? Now...that actually sounded perfect. A little attention wasn't bad. Kila probably didn't mind being alone, and perhaps at one point, Kiara felt the same way. Though she went through life knowing that without having friends, then it was no fun hanging around, which was why she was thankful for Tiifu and Zuri. They were her friends through thick and thin; Kiara felt that she never have to question their loyalty. Kiara gave an exasperated look, one look to the other princess and the other look towards that weird cub...Koja. "She's like him!?" Kiara shrieked. What was so great about him? And, the fact that Kila seem to have a crush on anybody was beyond hysterical. "Haha, my sister seems to have a little crush. Oh Lala~" Kiara snickered. This way she could tease her younger sister about it. Oh, yes, that sounded like fun. At least a little bit to get Kila to open up. As Kiara mentioned a walk would do them all good, she stretched her paws, nodding along. A walk would be excellent with the girls, no doubt. So, throwing her sister a narrowed gaze, she called, "Kilana! Jelani! Let's go! We're going for a walk." Her sister better not protest against this lovely idea. The girls could giggle and talk like a little "inner" circle.

Zuri didn't mind a walk either. As long as it is with Kiara and Tiifu - her true best friends. Zuri wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but she did hold high expectations for those who could be in her presence and become her friend. Obviously, the princess was on that list. Zuri was more loyal to the princess, she acted like she was the one who needed to protect Kiara with her life. It was quite obvious that she took this position seriously. "I'm up for anything." She shrugged. The place around here was getting too cramped anyway, so stretching her legs would probably do her some much needed tranquility. "Lead the way, Kiara." When Kiara called Kila and Jelani to tagged along, Zuri had to hide the distaste she felt towards this. It's it like she held a grudge against Kila or Jelani. Anyone could tell that she didn't like Jelani, at all. As for Kila? The Other princess just rubbed her the wrong way. She was so odd. And, quiet. Like a mystery. Aside from that, Zuri was downright confused about her character.

~OWO~

That was a good shot.

Kopa didn't mean to hurt the tiger. He reacted because he wanted to protect his little brother, but now he was in for it. Kopa was still learning, he was still growing. Whereas this tiger could end his life by a heavy set paw stomping down on him. At least, if this was to be his end, he would die for something. Kopa kept a determined look on his face, snarling at the unwanted company. "My father says to never let anyone hurt the ones you love." On instinct, he crouched as well, his eyes sloitted, and his expression etching into something grim. "At least over my dead body." When he seen Nigel attack him, Kopa could do nothing but watch as the leopard advance on Kion. As Kopa was having trouble gaining the upper hand in this fray, he was quite annoyed. And, exhausted. Where was the Lion Guard when you needed them, anyway?

"Gah!" The prince yelled. Pinned down, trying to squirm around. Get out of here, and get Simba. Yes...Simba. Where was dad when you needed him? Probably busy patrolling the borders. If by luck, it would had been grand if their father made his appearance. But, nope. Kopa was on the ground. His heart sped up - his life flashed before his eyes. Was this the end? The end of a life that barely begun to live? Sure, he was the eldest, and he was older than most of the cubs within the pridelands. He needed to be strong. Be the brute strength that Mufasa had been. If his eyes had been closed any longer, he would had seen the firm appearance of his grandfather, staring down at him with a solemn gaze. Though Kopa opened his eyes, and he aimed to spit in his opponents face, snarling. His ears flicked to the leopard. "Leave him alone!" He mustered the last of his strength to yell; to shake violently on the ground, but none of this worked. So, he felt fatigued, and finally laid to exhaustion.

@Random Melody