Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:21 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 09:19 AM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM

Old November 24th, 2017, 03:04 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Mae's Finder - Main Clans!

@Undercover Perhaps starting them off in the ThunderClan clearing would be a good place?

@Celestial Oh my! Daisyshade reminds me a little bit of myself! I absolutely love the idea of her taking on Dawnkit as an apprentice! She is rather young, as she is the daughter of Colby, Hexict's character, so when she reached the age of six moons I will sign her up for a ceremony and mention you! They can definitely interact prior to that however if you would like!

@PeaFlower Yes, the Apprentices Den sounds like a marvelous place to start! As for his previous training, he is almost seven moons so when he first arrived to WindClan from ThunderClan, I planned on having him have started with a mentor, but they dropped his training due to his Half-Clan heritage, so then Shiningfeather maybe volunteered to mentor him? This could be their first training session.

@AbsurdJinx Hehehe I must say, I am tickled by your reasoning for why they fit the role! But I do adore Flareheart and would love for him to be Emberwing's biological brother! I can see a mighty strong sibling bond developing between them, definitely! Also, thank you so much for the advice! I did not know we could do that... it will most certainly make things a bit easier! But... I do see at the top still I am not aloud to access that feature unfortunately... Possibly because I am still new?
Old November 24th, 2017, 03:49 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post

@PeaFlower Yes, the Apprentices Den sounds like a marvelous place to start! As for his previous training, he is almost seven moons so when he first arrived to WindClan from ThunderClan, I planned on having him have started with a mentor, but they dropped his training due to his Half-Clan heritage, so then Shiningfeather maybe volunteered to mentor him? This could be their first training session.
Works for me ^^. (So do you want to pretend the ceremony already happened and that she's his official new mentor ? It'll make things easier I guess.). Also who will post first ? (And by the way I'm going to have to go to sleep in a short while, soooo ...)

Old November 24th, 2017, 03:57 PM
stardust memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
Works for me ^^. (So do you want to pretend the ceremony already happened and that she's his official new mentor ? It'll make things easier I guess.). Also who will post first ? (And by the way I'm going to have to go to sleep in a short while, soooo ...)
Yes, that is perfectly fine with me! If you would like, I can post the starting post and them you can respond when it works best for you!
Old November 24th, 2017, 04:35 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Mauve Oh, yes, my bad. I still don't know what features new members are not capable of using. Thank you for accepting Flareheart! Perhaps whenever you're interested we could plan an rp? c=
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:27 PM
stardust memories

@AbsurdJinx That is perfectly fine! Yes, I would absolutely love to schedule an RP with you! When works best for yourself?
Old November 24th, 2017, 05:55 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

@Mauve Oh, whenever.. I'm free now, if you are?
Old November 25th, 2017, 04:22 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Yes, that is perfectly fine with me! If you would like, I can post the starting post and them you can respond when it works best for you!
Alright, go ahead and post whenever you're ready to start. ^^

Old November 25th, 2017, 05:54 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Hoping these roles are still open ^^

Name-
Grovepaw
Age-
6 moons
Gender-
female
Residence-
Thunderclan
Rank-
apprentice
Appearance-
Grove is a light brown cat splashed with darker brown markings. She has white boots along with a white chest and underbelly. Her fur is very short and not at all fluffy. She has a short muzzle and big pale green eyes. Her long, slim body shape and legs paired with a small, round head make her look a bit funny compared to the common cat- had it not been for her mismatched head, she would look like a very graceful molly. What remains of her tail is a short stump. (Picture in link)
Personality-
Grovepaw is a very bouncy and giggly feline, finding it easy to make friends. She is always looking to see and try new friends and never shies away from a challenge. She has a very adventurous spirit and has already seen quite a bit of the territory from sneaking out as a kit. She seems to attract a bit of trouble to her; for instance, sneaking out caused her to have a run in with a few too many rats, resulting in the loss of her tail. This molly can be a bit brash, not always thinking before acting, however she is not dumb. She has an intelligent mind hidden behind her goofy antics. Grove is also very stubborn, and it takes a lot for her mind to be changed once it is made up. If she wants something, she is determined to get it. Grouped with her smarts, she winds up getting what she wants quite a lot- if not given right away, she will plan up something or reason with another until she achieves what she wants to. Grovepaw always tries to look on the bright side of things, and even if she is let down she will only be briefly upset before bouncing back to her energetic, happy self. It takes a lot to bring the molly down, and if she is ever unusually sad then something big must have happened to cause it. She likes to make others laugh, and always strives to do so, bringing out her overly goofy side. She is not very neat or orderly, shown typically in her messy fur- she almost always has at least one tuft stuck up in a comical way.
Role-
Jawpaw's crush
Why They Would Fit This Role-
She's back in Thunderclan, she's the same age as him, and with her personality I feel like she'd be able to make Jay less reserved around her ^^ I mean, her happiness is infectious.
Any Storyline Ideas-
I can see them meeting at every gathering, and maybe even scheduling meetings at the border. Perhaps when they're warriors they can become mates- secretly of course. But when Grove becomes pregnant with his kits perhaps she'd decide that this wouldn't do any good for either of them, so she would end it to stay loyal to Thunderclan?
Other-
Nothing right now :P
Questions-
None ^^

--------

Name-
Lilyfire
Age-
12 moons
Gender-
Female
Residence-
Riverclan
Rank-
Warrior
Appearance-
Lilyfire is quite lithe and small for a Riverclan cat. She is smaller than most cats, her size making her seem like an apprentice despite her actual age. She is short furred with tan bengal markings on top of her cream coat. Her eyes are large and round, with an icy blue color.
Personality-
Because of her small size, her family tried to shelter her from most things as a kit, such as trying to keep her from playing too roughly. However, Lilyfire is not one to contain herself, and this treatment only caused her to become more outgoing rather than hesitant. She is very outgoing and stubborn, and not always the most obedient when being told to stay out of trouble. Lily is not one to stand back from confrontation; if she has something to say, you won't have to wait to hear it- she'll blurt it right out. She is very hardworking and always looking to improve her own skills or learn something new, as she always feels like she has something to prove. To her, nothing is ever good enough and she always strives to do better. She longs to prove to everyone that she does not need to be sheltered and that she can manage just fine.
Role-
Dawnkit's future mentor
Why They Would Fit This Role-
Lily is very determined to prove her place, since so many look down on her for appearing to be very fragile. But she's hardworking and has some valuable skills she could pass on to Dawn.
Any Storyline Ideas-
I can see the two developing a really close relationship, like a sort of sisterly relationship.
Other-
I figured since Dawn is currently unborn, by the time she'd be of apprentice age Lily would be old enough to be getting her first apprentice.
Questions-
None ^^

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old November 25th, 2017, 08:44 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Name: Brightkit
Residence: ThunderClan
Appearance:
Personality: {Bubbly} {Extroverted} {Excitable} {Cheerful} {Optimist} {Naive} {Reckless} {Including}
Role: Emberwing's apprentice
Why They Would Fit This Role: She would really try to bring out another side of Emberwing, and get her to be more spontaneous - honestly she might not have a choice, since Brightkit's always so excitable.
Any Storyline Ideas: none yet!
Other: nope
Questions: --

Name: Kestrelpaw
Residence: ThunderClan
Appearance:
Personality: {Introverted} {Serious} {Intelligent} {Responsible} {Logical} {Loyal} {Honest} {Blunt} {Protective}
Role: Jaypaw's crush/best friend from ThunderClan
Why They Would Fit This Role: Kestrelpaw needs someone to help her "extend her borders" so to speak, and I think Jaypaw would really be able to help her. She'd definitely be protective of him and it could be interesting with all the stuff going on with ThunderClan/WindClan because she currently isn't happy with the tension and wants it to stop.
Any Storyline Ideas:
- Kestrelpaw saves Jaypaw from some ThunderClan cats at the border, or vice versa
- Kestrelpaw and Jaypaw talk about her joining WindClan, or him joining ThunderClan
Other: none
Questions: nope!

Name: Copperkit
Residence: RiverClan
Appearance:
Personality: {Extroverted} {Kind} {Reckless} {Irresponsible} {Intelligent} {Flirtatious} {Caring} {Overprotective}
Role: Dawnkit's best friend
Why They Would Fit This Role: Copperkit would definitely flirt with her some in the future, mainly as a joke - but he would be super protective of her and literally BLOCK anyone trying to hurt her, or flirt with her. He probably would take her safety very seriously and be more careful around her, and she'd definitely be able to help him sort of cool it some.
Any Storyline Ideas: none yet!
Other: nope
Questions: @Mauve

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; November 25th, 2017 at 08:44 AM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 03:13 PM
stardust memories

I now have the ability to edit my original posts! The first page is updated with all the roles that have been accepted up until now! There are still many available! Thank you to everyone who has viewed, applied, or posted so far; I appreciate it very much so!

@AbsurdJinx I will be starting an RP shortly in the ThunderClan clearing with Coyotecry, but I am more than up for cloning her in the territory for a mid-day stroll with Flareheart? Unless you would rather wait to RP them both in the ThunderClan clearing!

@PeaFlower I will go right ahead and post Jaypaw in the apprentices den, and will definitely mention you when done!

@Doodle I must say, Grovepaw is an amazing character! I would love to have her as Jaypaw's crush from back in ThunderClan! Accepted! As for Dawnkit's future mentor, I did not unfortunately have the ability to edit, and Celestial had already been accepted with Daisyshade. But if you would like, Lilyfire could be a mother figure in young Dawnkit's life since her own mother, Sunbreeze, was captured by humans?

@Lonestar23 Oh my, thank you so much for your applications! I would love for Emberwing to take Brightkit on as her first apprentice! She is rather young, but I know Brightkit will be the perfect fit for her! For Kestrelpaw, the role of Jaypaw's ThunderClan crush has been given to Grovepaw, but would she be able to be another one of his best friends from back in his birthplace? Maybe like an extremely close, but platonic, bond? And your reasoning for Copperkit's role is absolutely brilliant! I could definitely see an amazing friendship forming between the two!