Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Maybi
Today 11:05 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 11:04 PM
a messed-up love life...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 10:58 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Quacky
Today 10:55 PM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by dino.
Today 10:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:09 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Heatherkit scoffed Setosekit’s response off, "I can ask my uncle for a favor of picking your warrior name. He’d then press with Blazingstar until Blazingstar agrees.”
Setosekit narrowed her eyes, ears whiskers with suppressed emotion. "Blazingstar wouldn't be pushed around by another warrior. He's an independent cat who earned his place as leader. I am near certain that he would not tolerate pressure like that. And anyways," she added, half a smile evident on her slender maw. "no cat would approve such crude names. It's immature and snotty to side with such things." Flicking her tail, the female widened her smile and have a nod.

Last edited by Undercover; November 23rd, 2017 at 06:10 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2017, 06:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Setosekit narrowed her eyes, ears whiskers with suppressed emotion. "Blazingstar wouldn't be pushed around by another warrior. He's an independent cat who earned his place as leader. I am near certain that he would not tolerate pressure like that. And anyways," she added, half a smile evident on her slender maw. "no cat would approve such crude names. It's immature and snotty to side with such things." Flicking her tail, the female widened her smile and have a nod.
She scowled,” Onyxwhisper can push him around, no one else can.” She meowed coldly. Mostly she just was mad that Setosekit was right and she was bluffing trying to make herself seem better. Onyxwhisper loved her, so why wouldn’t he get revenge on the cat bullying her? Right?

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:22 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨you nervous? your stutters amuse me.¨ they tom replied cooly, in more of a purr then anything else. he kept walking, fluffy bent tail swaying slightly. he was selfish and full of himself, he liked it when people praised him. it brought a smile to his face. and so it did, he looked away from her, green eyes focusing on the trail ahead of him,¨its cute.¨ he mewed. he could only think about how fireflare was doing with his crush, fawnflower. had he succeeded? were they mates now? the thought made him bitter.
Crocusblossom stopped so abruptly she could have fallen flat on her face. She looked up at Spireflare with her blue eyes wide. No one had ever thought her stutters were cute. They were always funny or weird or just there, never something endearing. "I-i umm, I just stut-ter a lot, but it h-happens-s more when I-I'm nervo-ous." The thick furred Molly felt her muzzle heat up and she started walking again, in her peculiar way of picking where to step one by one. It was a hobby her mother had taught her, saying "No tom will find dirty paws attractive."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 24th, 2017, 07:33 AM
Paige~

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
To his surprise, Chanterellepaw didn't seem put off by his brother's condition at all. He like that. As much as he could get flustered by the shecat's beauty, and as much as she seemed to try to build up a wall of thorn to keep out other cats, there was a kindness in her that made her even more lovely to him. "Yes, let's!" he meowed, walking ahead of her to exit the den.

(move to WC territory?)
(Yep!)
"Hey, why do you have to be in front, huh?" the feline said as she walked up to Thistle and matched his stride. It was a good pace for her, slower than usual because of her leg but comfortable. And since she was taller than Thistlepaw, their strides matched.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old November 24th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
((After this we should have a big family RP of sorts with Hare, Pale, and the kits if everyone's up to it <3))

Hareleap chuckled, his tail curling and whiskers twitching with amusement. "Oh no!" Hareleap the "medicine cat" gasped, giving him a lick between the ears. "I'll use my.." he paused, grabbing a leaf. "Herbs to help!" He mewed. Snake"growl" stood "guard", his chest puffed out.
(YES)
Garterstar scrunched up his face as Hareleap licked the top of his head, then pretended to ready himself. "I am ready for whatever you need to do to help me live, Hareleap!" The fluffy tom scowled and stood tall, though it wasn't very impressive. He had his mother's smaller build and his father's pelt, meaning he looked large but it was entirely fluff. He definitely didn't act like his parents though.

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old November 24th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Mayflower
Thistlepaw walked alongside Chanterellepaw, keeping close to camp in case her leg started to bother her and she needed to get back quickly. She seemed to be doing rather well all in all. Maybe she moved a tiny bit slower, but he had a smaller stride than her anyway, so it worked. The day was warmer than is had been lately. A light breeze blew across the open moor and the grass and heather danced in the wind as warm sunlight shown down on the too young cats. It was so peaceful. The little grey tom looked over at the shecat. "Is your leg bothering you at all?" he asked.

Old November 24th, 2017, 01:39 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

"That's interesting," Obsidiansky mewed, with interest in his voice. He forced himself to sound as though all he was interested it was polite conversation, then crouched low to the ground in a starter's position. "But if you really like racing, I bet you're fast, and in that case..." His voice trailed off and his tail began twitching in anticipation of what was coming - "I get a headstart! Onyourmarkgetsetgo!" His words blended together as he glanced over at Larkfall, then shot off across the moors like a black bullet, paws carrying him so fast that he was practically running. It was exhilerating. This must be what flying felt like. There was no other way to describe it.
¨no fair!¨ larkfall called out after him, dashing right on his paws. when he wasnt crouched close to the ground, he was actually very tall, long limbs meant for speed. it was because of his confidence that he kept close to the ground. but out here, he was free. he let his claws dig into the ground as he ran, letting the grass tickle his toes and the wind go through his short fur. he erupted with loud snorts and laughs as he ran. honestly, if you looked at how larkfall was acting in the clearing compared to now, you wouldnt guess they were the same cat. ¨where do you plan on running to?¨
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
Crocusblossom stopped so abruptly she could have fallen flat on her face. She looked up at Spireflare with her blue eyes wide. No one had ever thought her stutters were cute. They were always funny or weird or just there, never something endearing. "I-i umm, I just stut-ter a lot, but it h-happens-s more when I-I'm nervo-ous." The thick furred Molly felt her muzzle heat up and she started walking again, in her peculiar way of picking where to step one by one. It was a hobby her mother had taught her, saying "No tom will find dirty paws attractive."
spireflare eyed her as he saw that she stopped. he raised a brow, padding close to her. so close that their pelts were almost brushing. he smiled,¨and why are you nervous? im not scary, am i?¨ they mewed, his tone smooth and cool, almost in a purring fashion. he loved to see cats reactions to things, how their mind worked, and this was the result he liked to see.
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@Swiftheart
Blueberrypaw licked his paw and padded around the camp, he made a lap around camp. He wasn’t excessively chatty cat you could meet, but he did speak, unlike Greenpaw the voluntarily mute apprentice, he didn’t have any beef with mute cats, just those who chose to be mute, he saw Cayotepaw I remember him being griefstriken at the loss of Goatpaw...which is odd as Goatpaw was a nobody a freak. He didn’t know if he wanted to approach Cayotepaw yet. Truthfully, he was transgender. He was born a she-cat, he never spoke of it, but what did he care really, it was none of their rabbit’s dung. He finally couldn’t keep avoiding Cayotepaw due to trying to avoid a griefstriken apprentice. He walked up to Cayotepaw,” Hello.” His deep voice boomed, it often unnerved cats that a seven moon apprentice had such a deep voice, but it wasn’t his fault his voice was so deep and booming.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:28 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
@Swiftheart
Blueberrypaw licked his paw and padded around the camp, he made a lap around camp. He wasn’t excessively chatty cat you could meet, but he did speak, unlike Greenpaw the voluntarily mute apprentice, he didn’t have any beef with mute cats, just those who chose to be mute, he saw Cayotepaw I remember him being griefstriken at the loss of Goatpaw...which is odd as Goatpaw was a nobody a freak. He didn’t know if he wanted to approach Cayotepaw yet. Truthfully, he was transgender. He was born a she-cat, he never spoke of it, but what did he care really, it was none of their rabbit’s dung. He finally couldn’t keep avoiding Cayotepaw due to trying to avoid a griefstriken apprentice. He walked up to Cayotepaw,” Hello.” His deep voice boomed, it often unnerved cats that a seven moon apprentice had such a deep voice, but it wasn’t his fault his voice was so deep and booming.
Cayotepaw looked up from his half finished rabbit.His eyes where dull,but you could see anger burning deep within them,as if he wasent just greving,but worried more about starting a fight he couldn't finish."What do you want?" He hissed,standing up so he could be face to face with the new arrival.Another apprintice to taunt me about challenging a cat I couldn't beat?Perhaps a friend of Goatpaw coming to blame me for his death? It didn't matter either way to him.If they dared to even try to call him weak,he would show this cat just how 'weak' he was.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old November 24th, 2017, 02:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Cayotepaw looked up from his half finished rabbit.His eyes where dull,but you could see anger burning deep within them,as if he wasent just greving,but worried more about starting a fight he couldn't finish."What do you want?" He hissed,standing up so he could be face to face with the new arrival.Another apprintice to taunt me about challenging a cat I couldn't beat?Perhaps a friend of Goatpaw coming to blame me for his death? It didn't matter either way to him.If they dared to even try to call him weak,he would show this cat just how 'weak' he was.
Blueberrypaw winced I thought Cayotepaw was done grieving.He paused, he knew he couldn’t walk off and leave,” Mind if I share that rabbit with you.” he meowed braced for a claw in his face It seems as though Cayotepaw needs a friend. I could be his friend. I might learn to actually think of him as a friend. He finally meowed,” I’m not like the rest. I don’t blame you for Goatpaw’s death. Goatpaw was my brother yes, but he was an adventure and wild. And Halite is strong I wouldn’t expect ANY apprentice even with the assistance of Goatpaw to defeat him. Your lucky you made it out alive.” he meowed (yup. Brother of Goatpaw)

Closed Thread