Today 10:30 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 10:30 AM

Old November 23rd, 2017, 08:53 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Fragile Flower (Interactive)

The first time I heard the word "fragile" was when I was less than a moon old. I was young. My tawny pelt stood out from my ginger, strong, brothers. Their names were Firekit and Sparkkit. My mother, Flameheart, was speaking to another queen. She called me.. fragile. Fragile. What did fragile mean? It rhymes with agile. Perhaps it meant something similar to that. Or maybe the opposite.

Although what my mother said was true, I refused to believe it. I was a sickly, fragile kit, but I was not ready to give up. When I could speak, my first words were this: "I am strong." Or, at least, that's what my mother claimed when I asked what my first sentence was. I never really talked much as a kit, and I learned many things.

And that is what got me killed.

This is my story. You may have heard of me, as "evil" or "cruel", but I believe the right word is.. "desperate."

The day of my apprenticeship, I met.. him. He was dashing. He was strong. Unlike frail, sickly me, he was perfect. His name was Nightkit, and he was __________.

Choices

A) Cold, Calculating, and Cruel

B) Kind, Funny, and Understanding

C) Confident, Brave, and Adventurious.
Old November 24th, 2017, 08:33 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Fragile Flower (Interactive)

C. (yes to strengthen her)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 12:10 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

I'll go with C)

Old November 24th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

C

He was confident, brave, and adventurous. Before I knew it, he was approaching me. "Hello," he greeted. "Is it your apprentice ceremony too?" I was at a loss for words. His black pelt shining in the rays of sunlight, his bright yellow eyes, and his strong build was breathtaking. At least in my eyes it was. At that moment I felt something. A spark. Emotion was flooding my heart. It was limerence. Before I knew it, I was speaking to Nightkit.

"Yes. Who are you?"

And those were the first words we spoke to each other.

The second time I heard the word fragile was when I was made an apprentice. My mentor was scornful, harsh, and cruel. Nightpaw was smiling at me, but even his charm could not make up for what this horrid mentor said.

"You gave me this? She's too fragile to become a warrior."

It stung like a hornet sting piercing my heart. It was then another spark hit me. A spark of emotion. An emotion that made me feel.. strange.
I call it _____.

Choices

A) Epiphany (a moment of sudden revelation)

B) Rage (violent, uncontrollable anger)

C) Ambition (desire and determination to achieve success)

Last edited by Role; November 24th, 2017 at 12:21 PM.
Old November 24th, 2017, 04:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

C. (It might motivate her not to be a weak runt)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 24th, 2017, 04:45 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

i started late! c for both!

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old November 24th, 2017, 04:46 PM
I'm actually back...

My Mood: Chatty

A. I Think it would be somewhat funny to see all of her hopes and dreams simply thrown out of the window, and her to attempt to impress her mentor anyways. Soo...A. And C.
Old November 26th, 2017, 08:08 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

C

I call it ambition. Ambition to show my mentor wrong. Ambition to become stronger than my brothers. Ambition to make Nightpaw love me. Look out world, Flowerpaw is coming your way, I would say silently. I wanted to be famous, I wanted to show everyone wrong.

And I became famous, in all the wrong ways.

But we won't go that far yet. Right now, I am Flowerpaw, a six moon old she-cat who wants to be anything but fragile.

I began to rise to the top of my denmates, growing stronger and stronger, but that quickly ended. My strong brothers were neck and neck for the best apprentice. They both shone like stars.

I, albeit getting stronger, was plummeting down to the worst apprentice. I was getting weaker and weaker until one day, I fell down. No one made a move to catch me. Everyone just stared. Then it all went black. When I woke up, I felt horrible.

I was sick.

As the days passed I grew sicker and sicker. I was the first to catch greencough. Everyday coughs would rack my body, spewing out green mucus. It was horrible. One day, I died. It was.. peaceful. The stars shone around me, and a face was blinking down at me. "It is not your time to die," the face said. And then I woke up. The cats who had begun to gather were astonished. I had died and come back to life. My medicine cat told me that this occurence was so rare that it was almost unheard of. I recovered overtime

After that day, many cats gave me scared looks.

I walked up to Nightpaw, and began to speak. "Hello, Nightpaw!" I had said, but Nightpaw only stared at me with a horrified face. "Go away, you should be dead right now. You can't be real," he screeched. Then, he ran away. He was never the same. No one was. My brothers gave me wary looks, my friends always flinched when I spoke, and even my mother had a special look when I approached her.

Another feeling arose within me. It fluttered like a bird in its cage, and screeched like a fox in a fit. It wanted to escape. It wanted to break free. I call it ______

Choices**

A) Apprehension (understanding;grasp)

B) Wrath (extreme anger)

C) Reclusiveness (avoiding the company of other people; solitary.)

**Will effect the story greatly
Old November 26th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

A!!
Old November 26th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
C

I call it ambition. Ambition to show my mentor wrong. Ambition to become stronger than my brothers. Ambition to make Nightpaw love me. Look out world, Flowerpaw is coming your way, I would say silently. I wanted to be famous, I wanted to show everyone wrong.

And I became famous, in all the wrong ways.

But we won't go that far yet. Right now, I am Flowerpaw, a six moon old she-cat who wants to be anything but fragile.

I began to rise to the top of my denmates, growing stronger and stronger, but that quickly ended. My strong brothers were neck and neck for the best apprentice. They both shone like stars.

I, albeit getting stronger, was plummeting down to the worst apprentice. I was getting weaker and weaker until one day, I fell down. No one made a move to catch me. Everyone just stared. Then it all went black. When I woke up, I felt horrible.

I was sick.

As the days passed I grew sicker and sicker. I was the first to catch greencough. Everyday coughs would rack my body, spewing out green mucus. It was horrible. One day, I died. It was.. peaceful. The stars shone around me, and a face was blinking down at me. "It is not your time to die," the face said. And then I woke up. The cats who had begun to gather were astonished. I had died and come back to life. My medicine cat told me that this occurence was so rare that it was almost unheard of. I recovered overtime

After that day, many cats gave me scared looks.

I walked up to Nightpaw, and began to speak. "Hello, Nightpaw!" I had said, but Nightpaw only stared at me with a horrified face. "Go away, you should be dead right now. You can't be real," he screeched. Then, he ran away. He was never the same. No one was. My brothers gave me wary looks, my friends always flinched when I spoke, and even my mother had a special look when I approached her.

Another feeling arose within me. It fluttered like a bird in its cage, and screeched like a fox in a fit. It wanted to escape. It wanted to break free. I call it ______

Choices**

A) Apprehension (understanding;grasp)

B) Wrath (extreme anger)

C) Reclusiveness (avoiding the company of other people; solitary.)

**Will effect the story greatly
b! wrath would interesting

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.