Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old September 28th, 2017, 09:05 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

@Constellation

We shall start. :3

Kion wasn't usually lazy. Usually. That was Kila's role.In fact, with his job, the cub was more active than ever! Except for now. Kion was stretched out on his side, enjoying the feeling of the sunshine beaming down on his golden fur. He was laying right at the peak of Pride Rock. The view of the Pridelands from there was... Amazing, to say the least. Kion could see everything. Even past the border into the Outlands. And across the other border, into the desert. Thinking of the desert made Kion think of Chaka almost instantly. He would go visit his friend.. Maybe later. For a few seconds, Kion almost wished Janja would come barging into the Pridelands and attack a zebra herd. Then he'd have something to do except sit around. Kion didn't like to just sit around. He probably should be enjoying his free time, yeah, yeah, but he really couldn't. There was so much he could be doing - So much he was used to be doing - That taking a break didn't mean anything to him. He liked what he did - Saving animals. But now? Who was there to save?

"You're mumbling again, and I'm trying to sleep." Kila huffed out from where she was, curled up beside her brother. Kion's amber eyes immediately slid over to the lioness cub. His twin, actually. The two were identical down to every last detail. Except, Kion had a tuft of red fur on his head, the starts of a mane, while Kila did not, as she was a girl. Still, one thing that always struck Kion was staring down into his sister's eyes - Like he was doing now. They were so identical, it sent chills down Kion's spine most times. Kila's brows furrowed as she gazed up at him, annoyance flickering faintly through her eyes.

Kion simply stuck his tongue out at her; The gesture was returned with ease. "It's morning, 'La. Actually," The cub reconsidered, glancing at the sky. "It's more afternoon.."

"Naps, Kai. Naps."

"Well, I'll leave you to your nap and go annoy someone else." Kion snickered, lightly brushing his tail across his sister's side in an affectionate manner before turning and heading back to the entrance to the cave. Kila and him bickered constantly, but they'd never really had a real "fight". Whenever they tried, it just ended in laughter. The two couldn't stay mad at eachother, even if their alike personalities sometimes caused them to butt heads. Kion couldn't really stay mad at any of his family, actually. And he knew Kila couldn't either, not that his twin sister would ever admit it. Not out loud anyway. Still, even though they were close, Kila scared Kion sometimes, honestly. And Kion knew how Kila could get when she was tired, so he left her alone. However instead of going inside he paused a little bit away and continued to look over the Pridelands.

(Dang. Long post. XD)

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; September 28th, 2017 at 11:19 PM.
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:50 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Lion King|Guard RP {Private}

''My father once told me that everything the light touches is our kingdom.'' Here we go again. Simba always started their conversations like this. Hoping to sound like his late father. Achieving to be like him. Kopa tried his best to listen carefully to his father. As firstborn cub, he would be the next king of priderock. So, he received lessons daily from his father. The tom hardly spent time with his siblings, learning how to perfect the posture of a king rather early. Simba was discussing their territory, Kopa flicked his tail, at first seemingly listening to his father before his eyes trailed downward to catch his sister and her best friend, Jelani chasing after a blue winged insect. Kopa's paws itched to join them. That was more fun! He wanted to be apart of that -

''Kopa.'' His father's stern voice brought the young cub out his thoughts, turning to his father to give him a sheepish grin.

''Sorry, I was distracted.'' He cleared his throat, curling his tail inwardly.

''You cannot let the littlest things keep you from learning your duties -''

''I know, dad. I'm sorry.'' Kopa pinned his ears down for mere moments before letting out an inaudible sigh. Unlike Kopa, Simba could remember impatiently waiting for his father to give morning lessons. It was the best time of the day! So, why Kopa couldn't do the same thing?

Jelani was a lot smaller than her best friend. This was because she was a hybrid. Her mother was a lioness, whereas her father had been a tiger. Given her pale golden fur, and dark tiger stripes coating her pelt. It was seldom that such crosses been made...and not supposed to be happening, but Jelani was a pretty adorable cub. A lot under height than others her age. Having to be born premature. As of now, she tried her best to keep up with her best friend to catch the winged creature. ''Wait up, Kiara!''

Kiara lunged at the butterfly, but it flew higher out the two cubs reach. Kiara lashed her tail in dismay, and rolled her eyes. ''It's gone now! Let's go find something else to do!'' Kiara began trotting back towards the majestic rock. Jelani pinned her ears to her head, a look of apprehension crossing her features. Though she followed her best friend with quicker trots since she usually lagged behind a lot.

When Kiara ran to the peak, not noticing that her younger brother was gone, she did spot a familiar pelt color. Of course - Kil sleeping soundly. Trying to enjoy a beauty nap. Well, that wouldn't be for long, for Kiara aimed to tackle her sister to abruptly wake her up. Jelani gasped inwardly, her small legs trembling. She wasn't about Kiara's playful nature. She liked to take things easy. ''Wake up, you fat lug!''

@Random Melody
Old September 28th, 2017, 10:07 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

@Constellation

Kila was just about to fall asleep again, ignoring her father's voice and her brother's voice and her sister's laughing. Her paws were over her muzzle, and she was curled tightly into a ball. However, that changed quickly when Kiara leaped on top of her. She sputtered, immediately jerking out of her curled position and batting at her attacker. However, when she saw Kiara, the bats got a bit softer, but didn't stop, trying to push her sister off. "Kiara! I'm gonna kill you." She warned, but the threat was empty. She wouldn't dream of harming her sister. Or, anyone in her family. Not that she'd say that out loud.

Kion paused slightly beside Kopa, looking down across the Pridelands for a moment. Not for the first time, he thought about how much pressure, how much responsibility would come with ruling a Kingdom. Good thing he was only the leader of the Lion Guard, eh? "Mufasa knows I'm glad I'm not in your paws, Ko'." Kion murmured, more to himself than to Kopa. Sure, he could have turned out like his great Uncle Scar. Former leader of the Lion Guard. Driven by power. And revenge. Ha! Yeah, right. While Kion was worried most times about losing control of the Roar, he'd never really been concerned over becoming like Scar, though he was sure his family - And Rafiki - Often worried about it. Truth was, Kion couldn't care less about who ruled the Kingdom. As long as it wasn't him! Being a leader was one thing. Being a ruler was another. He was content with what he had. And even if he wasn't leader of the Lion Guard, he'd still be content with it.

"It's the Ciiiiirrrcle of Liiiiife," Kion hummed to himself now, padding forward past his brother and father and heading down off of Pride Rock. But, not before pausing beside his father and watching Jelani pass. The cub's eyes narrowed in obvious distrust, his thoughts trailing off to how that had happened, anyway. A lion and a tiger hybrid? Ha. Kion could never imagine falling in love with a tiger, much less having a cub with one. The thought made him scoff. "Tigers.." He mumbled under his breath, unknowingly flexing his claws as he looked toward the desert, then glanced after Jelani again. Every other animal, Kion was perfectly fine with. Even hyenas. But tigers? It wasn't just that he didn't like them. Well, didn't like was an understatement.. Kion loathed tigers. But, he also distrusted them. Greatly distrusted them.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; September 28th, 2017 at 10:08 PM.
Old September 28th, 2017, 11:31 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
@Constellation

Kila was just about to fall asleep again, ignoring her father's voice and her brother's voice and her sister's laughing. Her paws were over her muzzle, and she was curled tightly into a ball. However, that changed quickly when Kiara leaped on top of her. She sputtered, immediately jerking out of her curled position and batting at her attacker. However, when she saw Kiara, the bats got a bit softer, but didn't stop, trying to push her sister off. "Kiara! I'm gonna kill you." She warned, but the threat was empty. She wouldn't dream of harming her sister. Or, anyone in her family. Not that she'd say that out loud.

Kion paused slightly beside Kopa, looking down across the Pridelands for a moment. Not for the first time, he thought about how much pressure, how much responsibility would come with ruling a Kingdom. Good thing he was only the leader of the Lion Guard, eh? "Mufasa knows I'm glad I'm not in your paws, Ko'." Kion murmured, more to himself than to Kopa. Sure, he could have turned out like his great Uncle Scar. Former leader of the Lion Guard. Driven by power. And revenge. Ha! Yeah, right. While Kion was worried most times about losing control of the Roar, he'd never really been concerned over becoming like Scar, though he was sure his family - And Rafiki - Often worried about it. Truth was, Kion couldn't care less about who ruled the Kingdom. As long as it wasn't him! Being a leader was one thing. Being a ruler was another. He was content with what he had. And even if he wasn't leader of the Lion Guard, he'd still be content with it.

"It's the Ciiiiirrrcle of Liiiiife," Kion hummed to himself now, padding forward past his brother and father and heading down off of Pride Rock. But, not before pausing beside his father and watching Jelani pass. The cub's eyes narrowed in obvious distrust, his thoughts trailing off to how that had happened, anyway. A lion and a tiger hybrid? Ha. Kion could never imagine falling in love with a tiger, much less having a cub with one. The thought made him scoff. "Tigers.." He mumbled under his breath, unknowingly flexing his claws as he looked toward the desert, then glanced after Jelani again. Every other animal, Kion was perfectly fine with. Even hyenas. But tigers? It wasn't just that he didn't like them. Well, didn't like was an understatement.. Kion loathed tigers. But, he also distrusted them. Greatly distrusted them.
The princess quickly jumped back from her younger sister, entering into a playful crouch that meat she was ready for he oncoming attack. Where was Jelani when you needed her? Kiara rolled her eyes. "Stop being such a sissy." Her eyes glanced towards her father and their older brother. Kopa was a pale version of Simba, appearing to stand out to Simba's darker pelt. Where was their mother so they wouldn't disturb Kopa's lesson? Simba couldn't yell at them, however. He had been deeply amused by his cubs' nonsense. "Kiara, stop bothering Kila." His voice was gentle, and Kiara let out a muffled response. Simba flicked his ears, turning back to look at Kion. "There's nothing wrong with being a king." He scolded his youngest cub. To think Kion said such a thing. Then to use his grandfather's name in vain? Simba huffed.

Kopa didn't bother to say anything. He simply gave them each a smug expression, his tail swaying in the air. Simba gave Kopa a curt nod, indicating for him to move along. They would be go deeper into the pridelands. Kopa wanted to stay and have fun with his siblings - however, duty called. So, the cub picked himself forward and followed after their father with meek steps. Kiara shot him an apologetic look, but turned to her best friend, watching as Kion gave the small weakling a glare. "Stop staring at her like that. It's weird." She snorted at him.

Jelani - on the other hand didn't like to be stared at. The tigon had cowered. She knew Kion. Heck! She knew all Kiara's siblings. Jelani avoided the prince's gaze and stalked off to be next to Kiara. She didn't know what was Kion's problem, and she was already scared out her wits! Her small paws felt heavy. Like rocks had been laid across her back, leaving her in agonizing pain. The small cub sat next to her friend, her eyes downcasted. Kiara laid a small smile to Jelani, but Jelani wasn't looking and therefore had missed the smile. "Don't you have loved to go ruin - then save?" Kiara gave a playful sneer. It was like she was a protective older sister for this little one. Tigons were very small, not averaging the height of a normal feline.

[sorry this is short and badly written ;w;]

@Random Melody
Old September 28th, 2017, 11:50 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

The princess quickly jumped back from her younger sister, entering into a playful crouch that meat she was ready for he oncoming attack. Where was Jelani when you needed her? Kiara rolled her eyes. "Stop being such a sissy." Her eyes glanced towards her father and their older brother. Kopa was a pale version of Simba, appearing to stand out to Simba's darker pelt. Where was their mother so they wouldn't disturb Kopa's lesson? Simba couldn't yell at them, however. He had been deeply amused by his cubs' nonsense. "Kiara, stop bothering Kila." His voice was gentle, and Kiara let out a muffled response. Simba flicked his ears, turning back to look at Kion. "There's nothing wrong with being a king." He scolded his youngest cub. To think Kion said such a thing. Then to use his grandfather's name in vain? Simba huffed.

Kopa didn't bother to say anything. He simply gave them each a smug expression, his tail swaying in the air. Simba gave Kopa a curt nod, indicating for him to move along. They would be go deeper into the pridelands. Kopa wanted to stay and have fun with his siblings - however, duty called. So, the cub picked himself forward and followed after their father with meek steps. Kiara shot him an apologetic look, but turned to her best friend, watching as Kion gave the small weakling a glare. "Stop staring at her like that. It's weird." She snorted at him.

Jelani - on the other hand didn't like to be stared at. The tigon had cowered. She knew Kion. Heck! She knew all Kiara's siblings. Jelani avoided the prince's gaze and stalked off to be next to Kiara. She didn't know what was Kion's problem, and she was already scared out her wits! Her small paws felt heavy. Like rocks had been laid across her back, leaving her in agonizing pain. The small cub sat next to her friend, her eyes downcasted. Kiara laid a small smile to Jelani, but Jelani wasn't looking and therefore had missed the smile. "Don't you have loved to go ruin - then save?" Kiara gave a playful sneer. It was like she was a protective older sister for this little one. Tigons were very small, not averaging the height of a normal feline.

[sorry this is short and badly written ;w;]

@Random Melody
Kila stuck her tongue out triumphantly at Kiara, sitting up since she knew she wouldn't be getting any sleep now. She glanced around for a moment, then let her eyes rest on her brother again, head tilted in faint curiosity. Why was Kion glaring at Jelani? Kila herself wasn't too fond of many others, but the tigon had managed to break past the careful shell. She flicked her ears when Simba spoke, then when Kiara spoke, but didn't join in, deciding Kion had been teamed up on enough. Instead she turned away to her sister. "Did you want something, or did you just wanna annoy me?" She chuckled lightly.

Kion's ears flattened when his father scolded him, and he didn't reply, shooting a look toward Jelani. When Simba and Kopa walked away, Kion simply sighed and shook his fur out, glaring at Kiara when his older sister spoke. "Oh, stuff it, Kiara. I'm going out anyway. Have fun with your tiger." The cub growled, shooting a glare in Jelani's direction. Now, Kion was not a hostile cub. He loved everybody! Except, tigers. He knew his family didn't know why, and he knew they wouldn't understand if he told them. The cub turned on his paws, tail lashing, and made his way off of Pride Rock.

"Stupid, flea-brained, rat-faced, striped idiots." The cub grumbled to himself, fur spiking up. He was usually so sweet, but when it came to tigers, it was like he was a completely different lion. But, what else did he expect? Really, Kion didn't hate tigers. Not as much as he would have liked. He was terrified of them, though. Beyond terrified, really. And he stopped for a second on the bottom rock, imagining Lucifer's reaction to his words. It was enough to have the anger evaporate instantly, his eyes squeezing shut and his head shaking vigorously, as if that could get rid of the memories swimming through his mind. Without a word, he launched himself off of the rock and took off past Simba and Kopa, just needing to clear his head.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; September 29th, 2017 at 02:40 PM.
Old September 29th, 2017, 02:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Idiot, Kiara scrunched up her nose, her face distorting into one of displeasure. Kion didn't have to come at Jelani like that. She was already bullied by half the pride. The tigon cub was unusually malnourished. No, she wasn't skinny, but she wasn't the normal growth of a cub. The princess shook herself, hoping to be rid of any uncomfortable feeling that was sure to make its presence. Turning back to her younger sister, Kiara gave a ebullient smile. ''If I remember correctly - younger sisters are nuisance to the older ones.'' Her smile broke out into a smirk, and padded over to her sister to sit next to her. Like a puppy, Jelani stumbled after her, her doey amber eyes watching her footing. The small cub had been very clumsy, and always had a way of tripping over her paws. Kiara gave her friend a sheepish grin, before turning back to the youngest princess. ''You wanna go to the watering hole with us?'' She asked. But, it wasn't a question - question. She asked out of politeness. The ulterior of her question was a demand: You're coming with us whether you like it or not. So, get your lazy butt up and follow us. Typical Kiara. The sweet, ever-so-cunning royalty.

Simba sighed. What was up with Kion? He brushed pass them, clearly upset. Simba would had gone after him if he didn't know that perhaps - Kion needed alone time. Kopa simply scoffed - Kion was being dramatic. There was nothing wrong with Jelani. Plus, Kion always had been kind, so what was the difference with the hybrid cub? Simba turned, shifting their direction into another part of the pridelands, and Kopa followed his trail like an obedient cub. Lessons came first. Fun later...but maybe - just maybe, he can turn this lesson into something fun. His eyes glimmered up into the sky, hoping to witness a certain birdy that would make his day a terrible amount of fun.

@Random Melody
Old September 29th, 2017, 02:39 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

@Constellation

Kila snickered at her sister's comment, but rolled her eyes at the question. "As in... You're gonna drag me there if I don't agree." She corrected, but stood up. "You know what? I'll actually come willingly. But only because I'm bored, and I like hanging out with you. And Jelani." She gave the Tigon a warm smile, then nodded to Kiara. "Lead the way, oh-so-great Princess." A chuckle escaped her lips, a teasing glint in her amber eyes as she shook her fur out again. Of course, she knew she was a Princess, too. But, she didn't care much for being Royalty. She didn't even act like a Princess at all.

~~~O3O~~

Kion continued running, not exactly sure where he was headed. He liked the feeling of the wind through his fur. His ears pinned back, and his eyes narrowed against the wind as he continued to run, picking up some speed. He leaped up over a rock, stopping briefly to catch his breath before running again. He loved running through the Pridelands - It brought such a rush. Made his heart race. And at least it was something to do. The cub bounded through the grass with long strides, paws thumping rthymically on the ground. Finally, though, he skidded to a stop near the lake. The lake that bordered the desert. Still, Kion paid no mind. As long as he didn't cross, he was fine. So he stopped, digging his claws into the ground to help him stop running. He sat there, gasping, before lowering his head and letting his muzzle touch the water, trying to catch his breath.

Suddenly a white streak slammed into the cub, and both Kion and his "attacker" shrieked in surprise as they both plummeted into the water. Luckily though, it was shallow, both of them able to stand up if it weren't for them being knocked down. It was the "attacker" who stood up first, quickly leaping back onto shore. She didn't even bother to shake out her fur, more worried about who she'd run into. "Oops! Oh, I'm so, so, so sorry!" She apologized profusely, ears flattening. It was a tigress, about Kion's age. Her fur was bright silver, and she had black - almost blue - stripes. "Are you hurt? I'm sorry!"

"I'm fine, it's okay." Kion managed to say through the shock, scrambling to stand up. He quickly shook out his fur, sending water spraying everywhere. "See? Perfectl--" He cut off when he got a look at the tigress. Normally, at the sight of a tiger, he would have either attacked or ran. But when his eyes met the tigress's - They were so blue - Kion just froze, the words dying on his lips.

"Are you sure? I wasn't looking where I was going, and - Goodness! I'm sorry I got you wet." The tigress continued to apologize as she padded forward, not caring as she entered the water to sniff along Kion's pelt, making sure he was unharmed. For once, Kion didn't flinch away or growl, he just stood there, watching her through wide amber eyes. "Are you sure you're not hurt?" The tigress frowned at him.

It took a moment for Kion to be able to speak again, the words coming out stuttered. "What? Oh - No - I - I'm fine. Trust me, it wouldn't be the first time." The cub's eyes flickered briefly over the tigress's pelt, then met her piercing gaze again. Once again, Kion felt everything else around him just stop.

"Oh, good!" The tigress smiled, and when she did, it brought a sparkle to her eyes. Kion's breath seemed to leave him for some reason, unable to speak anymore. "Again - I'm so, so sorry.."

"No worries." Kion whispered when he caught his breath again, completely confused as to why he wasn't snarling at her right about now. He couldn't really bring himself to feel mad. Just staring at her, he felt... More calm than he probably should have. The cub just blinked at her for a moment, before finally managing to stutter out another response. "Oh - I'm Kion."

The tigress's smile widened ever so slightly, and her bright blue eyes softened even more, if possible. Kion was so lost in her gaze that he barely heard her response. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kion. I'm Natasha."

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; September 29th, 2017 at 02:47 PM.
Old September 30th, 2017, 04:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Kiara snickered, brushing her tail swiftly over the younger cub's ears. "Smart, girl." Kiara, by all means, was not a mean cub. In fact, she was truly helpful, a lot playful, and always tried her best to do anything. Even if she wasn't anything important; Kopa being future king, Kion running the lion guard. Specifically, she didn't know where her place in the circle of life was. With four cubs, she couldn't imagine the stressful parenting that Simba and Nala had to bestow on them. "Let's go. I suppose I can get my paws wet in this moist season." Kiara would never fully attempt to go into the water. Jelani, on the other paw, found the power relaxing. Tigers naturally loved water. And, being part tiger, the miserable cub embraced that side to her. Albeit this didn't work in her favor. Since she was entirely small, lacking true growth, she was bound to drown at some point. Her father, Mzuri told her from time to time to not head into the water. At least, not until she grew a couple inches.

At her sister's playful response, Kiara held her head high. Like a princess would and she jumped easily, effortlessly from rock to rock, making her way down from the great den. Of course, Jelani allowed Kilana to move before she had. Her father told her to respect the royal family, and to always walk behind them. No. Matter. What. So, once Kilana trailed after Kiara, Jelani was stumbling forward, her doey Amber blue eyes cautious with every move she made.

~OWO~

It was quiet. A very serene place. Simba let out a long sigh, sitting down and enjoying the wind coursing through his pelt. Every time that happened, his father was in his mind. Though...what if it were Sarabi? Surely, she was up there. With his dad. The great kings of the past. The elegant queens of the past. Simba blinked his eyes, Kopa sat gingerly next to his father, staring ahead at the vast landscape. Long yellow grass on the other side, hard to detect of anything was over there. Kopa tilted his head for a moment, dazed. Simba didn't both to give his son a look. "Kopa - tell me," he paused. Then continued. "Who is Mohatu?"

Kopa blinked his eyes, drawing out a sigh for a moment. His claws aimlessly drew in the dirt. He swiveled his ears to the large lion's question. "He was the...first king of the Pridelands." That he knew. Everything he knew about the beginning of the pridelands because Simba constantly quizzed him on it.

"And, how is that?"

Kopa closed his maw for mere moments, thinking, trying to find the accurate answer in his mind. "He was a very noble lion." Kopa said, his voice failing for a moment. Simba nodded to his sons, expecting him to continue on. "All the animals respected him greatly because he led them from a...miserable water drought." The great Mohatu would never be forgotten. Kopa only learned so much about the dark chocolate king. Yet, that was expected since he would become king himself. Simba smiled, fluffing out his mane.

"Correct." The father cleared his voice. "You know, the pridelands is still young. I'm only the fifth king standing here. And, one day, my son - you'll be the sixth. The pridelands is your other cub. As a king, you must nourish it and protect it. Mohatu was a great lion. And, everyone loved him. My grandfather, Ahadi was more reckless than the first king. But, that was only because Ahadi wasn't born royalty -"

Oh boy, how many times have he heard this story? As Simba rambled, Kopa unconsciously found himself trailing along to what his father was saying, recalling each tail of a different king. Ahadi was a rogue lion who had no manners. Princess Uru fell in love and the two became mates. Mohatu tried to teach Ahadi the way of being a king...Then grandpa Mufasa came along. He was a wondrous king like the great Mohatu. Too bad he had fallen to his brother Scar...now, that's a lion Kopa wondered about. But, he had been too scared to ask such questions to his father, so he brushed them aside.

"......Taka was apart of the lion guard. He ruled it, but he became too power greedy and lost his chance. And, killed my father. So, of course he's counted as a king. A bad king. The very first bad king and would be remembered by..."

The golden cream cub had been distracted. In the distance, a ladybug flew over his nose. When it landed, Kopa went cross eyed for a moment, stifling in laughter. His father was still talking, trying to teach him, but Kopa been heavily inclined to the ladybug's intention to play. As it flew, Kopa jumped up. His steps light and unheard as Simba continued on about the lions of the past. Kopa pawed at the ladybug, following it with a bounce in his steps.

Now, this is what he wanted.
To have fun.

"Hey," he growled, crouching low into a playful stance. "Get back here - you!" He shouted, jumping up and following the dear ladybug across the pridelands. He wasn't going to lose this chance! Ladybugs were good luck! He had heard it before...or was it bad luck? Kopa didn't have time to care. The eldest cub jumped after it. Once it landed on the ground, he crept forward. His tail flicked in the air.

Wait for it...
Crept slowly.
Wait for it...
Stalk.
Wait for it...
POUNCE!

"Gotcha!" He grinned, entrapping the small creature between his paws. His ears perked up, and when he removed them; the ladybug definitely wasn't there. Kopa felt his ears dropped, and he looked up.

"Where am I?" Pretty much looked like a desert. But...how did he end up here in the first place?

@Random Melody
Old September 30th, 2017, 05:18 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"Smarter than you." Kila chuckled teasingly, reaching out to bat her sister's tail away. When Kiara began leading the way, Kila stood and bounded after her, but dropped back slightly suddenly to walk beside Jelani. "So, 'Lani," The golden cub smiled slightly over at the Tigon, her amber eyes bright. "Real sorry about Kion. If you want, I can beat him up when he gets back." She offered, looking completely serious, but of course she was joking. She'd never hurt her brother. Unless it was for a very good reason, at least. But still, she could get a few swipes in. Kila knew that, for some reason, Kion distrusted tigers. But Jelani was good. And Kion had no right to be mean to such a sweet Tigon.

~~~O3O~~~

A tiger, older than Kion but younger than Lucifer, padded through the desert. His large paws skimmed over the sand with ease, used to the feeling beneath his pads, and his intent brown eyes were fixed ahead. He heard his brother, Sam, bickering off in the distance with Lissie, and heard Lucifer snap at them, telling them to be quiet. Nigel was following the scent of a rabbit, however, uninterested in any of them. His nose was pressed to the ground, and when he accidentally inhaled sand, his head shot up immediately, letting out a loud sneeze. Great, he'd probably scared the rabbit off now. "Nice going, Nige'." Nigel hissed at himself, tail flicking contemptuously. For a moment his thoughts flashed to Kion. The cub had been one of the best hunters in camp. Which, mixed with his obedience, made him a pretty good slave.

Nigel huffed to himself and pushed forward, claws sinking into the ground with each step. Suddenly, he squinted. Was that a.. Cub? Nigel's eyebrows raised curiously, and his eyes narrowed faintly as he neared, the outline becoming more clear. "Runt?" He mumbled to himself, his brown eyes wide with interest as his pace picked up. Surely Kion wouldn't have been so stupid as to enter the desert again, would he? The tiger slowed as he neared the cub, however, and he groaned inwardly. That wasn't Kion. That was someone else. Disappointed, he debated on leaving, but he paused. The Sabers needed more slaves anyway. But he was alone... Nah, he could take the cub.

So Nigel turned back, and continued forward. "Hey, there." The tiger greeted Kopa as he neared, giving the cub a once-over. He looked a bit like Kion. A bit paler, and with a brown mane, different colored eyes.. But the same facial features. Nigel stared for a moment before speaking again. "Who are you?"

~~~O3O~~~

"You should get outta the water." Natasha advised, her gaze running over Kion. His name rang some sort of bell. Eclipse had mentioned something about him before, hadn't he? The tigress frowned for a split second, thinking deeply. Was this the escapee? The one that got away? Natasha wasn't sure. She'd seen the slaves in camp, and they all had this... Dullness to their eyes. Kion's eyes sparkled. They shined. He held this air of command to him, of confidence. And yet, Natasha observed as her blue eyes met Kion's, there was still something different about him. Beyond that mask he was holding..

"Ah.. Right." Kion's voice snapped her out of her thoughts in time to watch the cub slide past her, back onto the dry land. Natasha followed quickly, cringing away as Kion shook his fur out. But then the tiger crossed forward, sniffing him again, and Kion just watched her. "So.. Where you from?"

"Desert." Natasha's eyes snapped to his face. Kion's expression changed only for a split second, and Natasha's suspicions were confirmed. This cub had been a slave. Natasha wasn't sure how long ago it was, but it had happened. Kion's face was masked in the next instant, and Natasha quickly changed the subject. "Where are you from?" As she spoke, she crossed forward and, much to Kion's surprise, rasped her tongue down his fur, cleaning the water off. It was the least she could do.

Kion shuddered under the touch, but only because it had sparks erupting. He didn't cringe away like he would have, had this been any other tiger. He stayed where he was, almost feeling comforted. How was that even possible? A second passed, and Kion realized he had yet to answer her question, so he quickly responded. "O- Oh. Ah - I'm from, Pride Rock." He said quickly, nudging his nose toward the huge stone.

"Oh?" Natasha's head turned briefly to study Pride Rock, way off into the distance. "That's a nice place."

Kion grinned slightly, which took both of them by surprise. "It's been here since forever." His words made Natasha giggle. Kion's heard skipped a beat, and in the same second, he decided he loved that sound.

Natasha chuckled warmly, watching him. But her thoughts were racing. If this was the runaway, Lucifer was still looking for him. And both of them were right near the desert. And she also knew her father was patrolling at the moment. So, in a quick, spurt of the moment decision, Natasha spoke. "So, I've always wanted to explore the Pridelands. Care to show me around?"

Kion would have refused. Really, he would have told her to take her tail back to the desert and stay there. But something about her... Kion just couldn't bring himself to be mean to her. She was.. Different. She was.. Kion couldn't explain it, but he couldn't bring himself to hate this tiger. Not at all. So after a moment, Kion smiled, and he nodded, and he padded forward a bit, gazing over the Pridelands. Natasha followed and stood at his side, and Kion cast her a glance. "I think you're gonna like it here."

@Constellation

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; September 30th, 2017 at 05:19 PM.
Old September 30th, 2017, 05:53 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

What was the use of throwing around insults at her sister? Kiara and Kilana could argue all day if given the chance. Though princesses shouldn't argue. Nor, be out of place. They needed to be kind. Sweet. Elegant.. divi- bleh. "Says the fool." Kiara threw back, triumphantly. Even though she should had been the bigger sister, Kiara was not going to allow Kilana to override her. Even if it was humorous because she was being humorous as well. She liked to play around with her sister. Well, her siblings in general.

Jelani tried her best to keep her, not realizing that Kilana had started to walk beside her. Which, actually was very surprising. Jelani expected Kilana to run after Kiara, then Jelani would try her best. Her best to run after them. She wasn't the fastest runner. She wasn't the greatest swimmer. Most likely, she wasn't even that great of a stalker. She was too small to do such things. Upon Kilana's use of nickname for her, the cub almost found herself tripping. Her large hues locked on the princess, awestruck and admirable. Kilana gave her a nickname! A nickname! Woah... so, this was what caused her to trip because she was dumbfounded as well as giddy on the inside. The small one caught herself rather quickly before she made a complete fool of herself. To Jelani, she wanted an apology personally from him. Not another for behalf of his actions. But, being who she was - she would never force him to do anything against his will. Her ears flicked. "Oh, no, no, no!" She shook her head vigorously. "No need to harm the prince. Plus, he's the lion guard. Protector of the pridelands. It's my fault. I should had never crossed him." Her voice was tiny, and her paws shuffled slightly. She had appreciated that Kilana would do such a deed, but it wouldn't have been necessary.

Kiara, leading the two girls waved her tail impatiently in the air. "Will the two of you come on? I wanna find a comfortable spot before all of them are taken!" What were they talking about anyway? And, couldn't they pick up their speed?

~OWO~

This place was a lot foreign to Kopa. He never found himself wanting to be in the desert. It wasn't anything...there. He heard small tales that Simba had been in the desert before. Even in the jungle. Kopa flicked his ears, a familiar buzz singing in them. The prince turned his head, locking his eyes to the insect he dubbed as a play mate. "Hm." He hummed, shaking his head. The bug landed on his shoulder, and Kopa began walking.

Kopa was a very curious cub. He wanted to find out about this place. But, how can you find out about...nowhere? It was ridiculous! A few plants resided in this yellow area, but other than that? Nothing. Nada.

The ladybug fluttered off of him, starting to fly away. Kopa followed after the insect, believing it was his good luck charm. His paws thudded against the sandy floor, smiling widely. Now, this was something enjoyable! Sitting around and talking about the great kings of the past...certainly was not.

Kopa jumped after the bug, pawing at it. But, the ladybug outsmarted the cub, flying much higher than before. "Come back down here!" He chuckled, slowing in his pace once he heard pawsteps. His ears straightened up, and he narrowed his eyes to look around. Seemingly out of no where this...tiger appeared. Okay...don't panic. Kopa was going to be a king. Kings did not panic. They weren't frightened. Even trying to build up his confidence, a look of apprehension stayed as his expression.

Kopa shuffled back for a moment, looking over his opponent. Debating on what he should do - what would Simba do? Kopa trailed his blue gaze upwards, interlocking them with the other animal. Keeping his head high, and hisntail raised, Kopa stated, "I'm Kopa. Prince of the Pridelands." That oughta do it. He added his rank to ensure who he was. No tiger would mess with a prince. Surely, not. If he was harmed, his dad would do bonkers. And, no one wanted to mess with Simba.

No one.

Flickering his tail from one side to the other. He didn't say anything else. He didn't know anything about this tiger, nor was he going to reveal any information.

@Random Melody