Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hello There!...
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 09:44 PM
Girlboss Alert [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 09:29 PM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:26 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 18th, 2016, 07:47 PM
[juhng-koh]

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

Having been easing along into his practiced hunting stance, Sabre couldn't even stand a chance of noticing that he had company. He wanted to sate his hunger, he really did! It was nice to be able survive by himself, very nice indeed; except when someone stole his catch! Like just now, oh today was going to be lots of fun, he thought to himself. His mind sort of kicked back into function, the tom registering what he was being told, then realizing the strong scent was all around him, not alongside him. "Oh" was all the tom managed to mutter as he took in everything, it was a little overwhelming to realize his errors.

Falling back on his haunches Sabre couldn't help but glance over to the way he had came, he had managed to wander a little ways inside of the territory, talk about a mistake. Glancing back to the upset tom, he himself quickly was back on his paws, cautious and maybe a little afraid. Afraid that other cats were circling around to sneak up on him. The comment though struck him as a bit low-blow, the tom pinning his ears back in response. "Selfish? Is it selfish to never have the chance of a family such as your own? To be forced to teach yourself how to survive?" This cat was out to just beat him up with his tongue. "I do admit fault in wandering in here, but that does not make me selfish!" he insisted, perhaps a little more upset about this than he need be. But hey, how would a clanner know the life he had?
The tom was losing his patience quickly, "Enough excuses..." The tom had a pang of sympathy but at the same time, he didn't know whether the loner was trying to play tricks. He bore his weight down on the rabbit's neck, snapping it. The rabbit laid lifeless. He hooked his claw into the rabbit's fur and tossed it to the loner. The rabbit plopped by the loner's paw, still soft and warm. "Yes, selfish. Your kind only live for yourself. Family of one."

He glared over the tabby tom, he was rather sincere looking. He shook his head and hissed at the loner once more, "Get out of here, if you know what's good for you." The tom snarled, "Other warriors won't be so forgiving."
------
Old November 18th, 2016, 08:05 PM
´෴`

My Mood: Yeehaw

Juniperlight flanks his left as they slip into the prairie. Echinacea lose their petals, taking on a form closer to the head of a thistle. Common brent only does well to hassle his sinuses when he inhales too close to a splitting seed pod or a loose brush of green, urging on a dull throbbing pain that presses at his skull from the inside.

He squeezes his eyes shut to ease it away, only returning to the land of the living when Juniperlight gives him a slight jostle with his shoulder. The shy tom turns back, mouth agape, which only really earns him a look of amusement from his more confident companion.

“...I wish you wouldn’t,” comes the gruff baritone that’s distinctly Tarfoot. “It’s embarrassing; you scare me when you push me.” There’s no malice in his words, though he does turn his face away, peering down at his paws. To see such a large tom like this seems unfitting, but Tarfoot has never been bold despite his size.
@Hidden Souls

Please remember to @ or quote me if you'd like me to respond to you!

Last edited by vos; November 18th, 2016 at 08:08 PM.
Old November 18th, 2016, 08:17 PM
def back now

Bump Policy: 24-48 hours
My Mood: Sneaky

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirefern View Post
Juniperlight flanks his left as they slip into the prairie. Echinacea lose their petals, taking on a form closer to the head of a thistle. Common brent only does well to hassle his sinuses when he inhales too close to a splitting seed pod or a loose brush of green, urging on a dull throbbing pain that presses at his skull from the inside.

He squeezes his eyes shut to ease it away, only returning to the land of the living when Juniperlight gives him a slight jostle with his shoulder. The shy tom turns back, mouth agape, which only really earns him a look of amusement from his more confident companion.

“...I wish you wouldn’t,” comes the gruff baritone that’s distinctly Tarfoot. “It’s embarrassing; you scare me when you push me.” There’s no malice in his words, though he does turn his face away, peering down at his paws. To see such a large tom like this seems unfitting, but Tarfoot has never been bold despite his size.
@Hidden Souls
the lynx-point Siamese ears perked slightly in amusement as his friend spoke. Snorting slightly he shook his head "Its not like Im trying to harm you or anything. I mean you gotta buck up!" He chirped his tail whisked from side to side as he lowered his lower back to the earthy ground the smells of the surrounding overwhelmed him slightly as he huffed lightly. Tilting his head to the side as he let out a soft humming sound. "You know I always like this time of year its not to cold nor is it really hot and the colors are absolutely gorgeous !" he purred with absolutely delight his eyes brighten as the view around. Tisking lightly he huffed before he turned his attention to the other his whiskers quivered in the light breeze "Hmm what about you? When is your favorite season?" He questioned blinking slightly
Old November 18th, 2016, 09:44 PM

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quaker's eyes widened as he woke from his deep, sweet sleep. The lazy tom rolled onto his back and stretched his long legs that were stiff from being idle all night. While giving a great yawn, Quaker stumbled out of his bedding and soon became considerate of the cats around him that may be sleeping, and quietly headed out of the den.
Old November 18th, 2016, 09:45 PM

@starfall @/~MaNg|3

Ashpaw emerged from the tunnel panting a little in time to see Goldenpaw deliver the killing bite. At first she was a little jealous that after all her effort her peer had been the one to land the killing blow but she swallowed her pride and stumbled over to her. "Nice job," she gasped as she approached.
Old November 18th, 2016, 09:46 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Sorrelskip had felt strangely more confident after talking with Singeflicker about change- in fact, she was ecstatic about the possibility of some sort of entertainment in the clan, since things like this would surely lead to some drama, maybe even a big battle. She craved excitement and energy, and found boredom to be one of her only fears, her only weaknesses. The calico strode out into the territory quickly, trying to find something to do, such as hunting or patrolling by herself, maybe even with somebody else. She had to hide her fear, and make sure nobody knew about this- that nobody else knew she could be afraid of something. Sorrelskip wanted to look strong, and though lying wasn't the best thing, she needed to lie. It made her feel better, like she could feel the energy running through her body as she said every word that wasn't true- though really, she didn't lie as much as she romanticized it. Her calico fur rippled in the breezes caused by leaf-fall, the changing of the seasons quite noticeable this time of year. Her green eyes glistened in the chilled sunlight, and she looked quite pretty that day- but she didn't exactly care for that part of her appearance, unless it caused something new, something exciting.
Old November 18th, 2016, 10:02 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Lilypelt slowly raised her head. She studied the tom cat in front of her. He was a savannah breed. Being innocent and easily influenced she seemed to fall for Singeflickers fake sympathy. Hmm, he seems nicer, Lilypelt thought. Singeflicker..., Lilypelt thought as he stated his name. That's an interesting name. "I-I'm Lilypelt", She said quietly. "You have a nice name", Lilypelt complimented. She wasn't sure what else she should say. Afterall, she hardly ever had a conversation with any cat so she had no idea what to say. Maybe she should just let Singeflicker reply and go along with whatever he said.
The rather tall tom cat let a sigh of relief escape him. Finally she stopped crying, I can't believe it worked. He thought thankfully.mhe dipped his head in what he hoped to appear a friendly sign. "Thanks, and the same to you." He replied. The tom was still disappointed in losing his catch, but stole the opportunity in hopes for another follower he could trust, at least, mostly. "So what brings you to the territory? Hunting expedition? Or just need some alone time?" He asked aiming to gradually flow into the more serious questions.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 18th, 2016, 10:16 PM
og plant mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Sorrelskip had felt strangely more confident after talking with Singeflicker about change- in fact, she was ecstatic about the possibility of some sort of entertainment in the clan, since things like this would surely lead to some drama, maybe even a big battle. She craved excitement and energy, and found boredom to be one of her only fears, her only weaknesses. The calico strode out into the territory quickly, trying to find something to do, such as hunting or patrolling by herself, maybe even with somebody else. She had to hide her fear, and make sure nobody knew about this- that nobody else knew she could be afraid of something. Sorrelskip wanted to look strong, and though lying wasn't the best thing, she needed to lie. It made her feel better, like she could feel the energy running through her body as she said every word that wasn't true- though really, she didn't lie as much as she romanticized it. Her calico fur rippled in the breezes caused by leaf-fall, the changing of the seasons quite noticeable this time of year. Her green eyes glistened in the chilled sunlight, and she looked quite pretty that day- but she didn't exactly care for that part of her appearance, unless it caused something new, something exciting.
Gorsefeather solemnly padded into the clearing. The bright sun blinded him slightly, he squinted his eyes and sat down a little ways away from Sorrelskip. The tortoiseshell tom reached his head around the groom his back. After grooming himself, the tom looked around the clearing. He shifted his paws uncomfortably. He wanted- needed to talk to someone, in fear of if he didn't. He tortoiseshell tom had grown a hatred for silence over the past moons. The clearing wasn't all that silent, but he was. He briefly glanced to the side to see Sorrelskip. The calico molly made him think of his and Singeflicker's earlier conversation. He decided to finally talk to her. Gorefeather rose to his paws and padded over to the molly. "Mind if a sit?" The tom asked.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 18th, 2016, 10:35 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs

Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Gorsefeather solemnly padded into the clearing. The bright sun blinded him slightly, he squinted his eyes and sat down a little ways away from Sorrelskip. The tortoiseshell tom reached his head around the groom his back. After grooming himself, the tom looked around the clearing. He shifted his paws uncomfortably. He wanted- needed to talk to someone, in fear of if he didn't. He tortoiseshell tom had grown a hatred for silence over the past moons. The clearing wasn't all that silent, but he was. He briefly glanced to the side to see Sorrelskip. The calico molly made him think of his and Singeflicker's earlier conversation. He decided to finally talk to her. Gorefeather rose to his paws and padded over to the molly. "Mind if a sit?" The tom asked.
Her ears perking up in surprise as Gorsefeather appeared info her range of sight, Sorrelskip never expected the tom to start a conversation with her all by himself- she always assumed he'd need a bit of a push to get going. "Yeah- go ahead!" She exclaimed, her tail flicking through the tall grasses of the moor as she gave him permission to sit next to her, though if she didn't it would just be considered rude- and in all honesty, she didn't like having to be rude. "Did you want to talk to me about something?" She asked, her eyes glistening with curiosity at why the tom would choose to sit next to one of the most talkative cats on the clan- maybe he'd heard her conversation with Singeflicker, and wanted to call her out- or maybe, just maybe... her friend could've already convinced him on this change as well.
Old November 19th, 2016, 05:33 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Falconkit woke up and looked at Sleekkit. "Uh? Did you say something?" She blinked with her wide curious brown eyes.
Closed Thread