Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Artemis
Today 06:15 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Madelaine
Today 05:47 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM

Old March 18th, 2024, 09:51 AM
Loyal Jellybean fan

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Whispering Wetlands

Badgerdawn admired the willows. She didnt understand why the other cats thought they were intimidating. To her, they were beautiful
Old March 23rd, 2024, 08:04 PM
silly little bitey kitty

Status: I promise I don’t bite… well I do but it’s with love
Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) // 24 - 48 (1 - 2 days) if important <3
My Mood: Dead

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 Mossfreckle (ShC)
 ゚・。・゚ they/he ~ medicine cat apprentice

The journey to Herondive Hallow (Whispering Wetlands ?) was a quite one, Palepaw was as always was a walking ray of sunshine and for that Mossfreckle was thankful that is pushed the shadowy aura wafting off of Darkfall away from the starry minded medicine cat apprentice whose pelt has slowly began to prickle more and more with anxiety… why had Darkfall chosen him of all felines, chosen his ex-mates apprentice… the questions swirled in the confines of his mind, white tipped paws pressed into the thawing, chilled earth as the freckled oriental shaped feline allows thorn sharp claws to rake tiny trails into the soft earth of their changing surroundings - a visual representation of the figurative claws of insecurity that once again trailed down his tattered heart, leaving crimson rivers on their wake. The whisper soft tap, tap, tap of the trios paws echoed through the marshy forest territory, each carful paw step carrying them closer and closer to the Windclan border, each passing moment silent but somewhat comfortable if one ignored the tension that seemed to hang heavy in the air… if the herbalist reached out her white maw could he nip the threads away… or would he become tangled in a web of what was partially his own making. Diligent white paws carry him along and soon reaching their destination the trio pauses and the dark scared tom breaks the long held silent vigil that had fallen as if dictated simply but nature, no tones leaving theirs maws as if a silent resignation has been agreed on amongst the the warrior, apprentice, and medicine cat apprentice - curt words exited the large warriors mouth but Mossfreckle could not tell if he was meaning to come off as short of if he simply had more bubbling underneath his surface than either of the apprentices knew, but that was neither here nor there and oriental shaped ears simply perked and took in the patrol leaders tones.

The freckled oriental shaped herbalist hummed for a moment, white tipped feathery tail twitching deep in thought of the proposition… on one paw he wanted to get to know Darkfall better, he was Lostspark’s exmate and the father of birdie and the other sweet ones he had grown to love, on the other paw, however, it was not in his nature to simply let Palepaw out of sight this close to the border, it was not really the fact that she was an apprentice or that he did not trait her… no, it was because she was a good apprentice and Starclan knows that Shadowclan needed a good stock of good felines - like Dawnstar had said the current lot was leaving something to desire as of late. A moment later calm, thought out tons left Mossfreckle’s white muzzle, ”I say we stay together, he meowed community before tacking on, ”but if anyone has a stronger conviction we can follow that,” in the end he was quite easy to please… well, he preferred to avoid unneeded conflict and in the end grouping was a surface level concern, the patrol got done regardless, as much as he wants to speak with Darkfall - who even knew what about but the dark tom had to have a reasoning… or maybe his starry mind was simply connecting stars into constellations that did not exist - he much enjoyed the company of the sweet calico apprentice who truly was a little light in the shadows of his beloved clan.

{ @Dark ~ Darkfall } { @starry ~ Palepaw}

{ @silver. ~ moon/ wolfkit }
[ mittsss <3 if you want moss is open to moon too !! I know you have a plan with dark but when they are heading back or such ]

Mossfreckle is Shadowclan’s Medicine Cat Apprentice

Mossfreckle’s Tracker // ShadowClan Healing // ShadowClan Herb Storage // Roleplay Tracker

Last edited by Fawn<3; March 23rd, 2024 at 08:05 PM.
Old March 25th, 2024, 04:56 PM

Bump Policy: Every few hours, I usually try to respond as quickly as I can
My Mood: Amused

Another day NightWolf spent his time training and hunting in the whispering wetlands, with everyday he canfeel himself get stronger and faster, the only thing he can hope for now is a worthy challenge. Many times a day does he wish he could encounter that fox again, the one whose eye he had taken. He nearly died that day, but now.. now he feels like he could take on that fox and finish their fight.

"UNTIL I THREW DOWN MY ENEMY AND SMOTE HIS RUIN UPON THE MOUNTAINSIDE -GANDALF THE WHITE
NIGHTWOLF SHADOWCLAN
24 MOONS
LARGE BLACK TABBY

BOULDERPAW RIVERCLAN
9 MOONS
GREY STRIPED TABBY
Old March 26th, 2024, 11:56 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Asleep

Palepaw
ShadowClan
she/her, apprentice, 9 moons
----------------------------------------------
The calico molly stalked after her patrolmates, letting out a quiet groan as she realized where they were heading. Whispering Wetlands - one of those super swampy, disgusting borders that would result in her white paws getting stained by yucky brown mud. She stayed somewhat closer to Mossfreckle, because she didn't know a lot about Darkfall and did not want to annoy anyone. At Darkfall's question she bobbed her head. While she had not been on an official border patrol, Batflight had shown her how everything worked during their tour of the borders.

She remembered how during their trek, she'd been super relieved when they finally reached Herondive Hollow. For some reason, it was the only not wet border. Palepaw did hate ThunderClan, though. She was not planning to near that border by herself anytime soon, even when she was a warrior. So.. sticking together, splitting up... it's not like she really cared. Anything was good with her as long as they got their job done. Though she did enjoy Mossfreckle's company and maybe she would like the enforcers' as well.

It seemed the medicine cat apprentice had a similar idea. Palepaw nodded when he suggested sticking together, not having anything to object. She hoped that when she showed compliance and determination, her clanmates would recognize her efforts and it would be time for her assesment soon. Pale wanted to become a warrior alongside Yellowpaw, maybe even Goopypaw and Squirrelpaw if they were done at that point... it would be really exciting if they all became warriors at the same meeting!

"Anything is good with me, though I wouldn't mind staying together."

Her words were accompanied by a small purr and a tip of her head. She really wanted to get started on this patrol! Marking borders would be an interesting experience, she was sure.

[ Mossfreckle - @Fawn<3 | Darkfall - @Dark ]