Today 03:37 AM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:21 AM

Old February 17th, 2019, 09:28 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: SkyClan Skyboulder

With a slight bounce to his step and a small smile, Flickerpaw made his way to the front of the throng of cats gathered. He knew it was time for him to move up in ranks, but he wasn’t sure if he was ready. Of course you’re ready! This is something you’ve been waiting for forever! But Flickerpaw also had a slight twinge of hesitance. He wanted to continue to be a carefree apprentice. Being a warrior would come with new responsibilities that he felt he could never handle.
But he was willing to try.

@The Cannibal

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old February 24th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@TawnyNeedsACoffee @RedHead

Luckily enough the two young felines didn't take too long to appear and thus avoided the possibility of the older leader getting agitated. Once both of them were front and center, he would focus his attention on Dawnkit first.
"Dawnkit you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Dawnpaw. Your mentor will be Lightningwillow. I hope Lightningwillow will pass down all he knows on to you."
Giving time for the new apprentice and her mentor to touch noses and for the clan to cheer for them, Grousestar would move on to Flickerpaw with a vague smile, making sure he was ready before starting his ceremony.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn." There was a slight pause to focus his attention solely on the apprentice for the next part.
"Flickerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Naturally there was time for the young tom to answer with the appropriate 'I do', before the brown tabby went on to finish the ceremony.
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Flickerpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Flickeringflames. Starclan honors your passion as well as your cleverness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."
Now allowing time for the clan to cheer for the newly made warrior, Grousestar would bring the meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting." And so the brown tabby leaped from the boulder and disappeared into his den.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 24th, 2019, 10:34 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
@TawnyNeedsACoffee @RedHead

Luckily enough the two young felines didn't take too long to appear and thus avoided the possibility of the older leader getting agitated. Once both of them were front and center, he would focus his attention on Dawnkit first.
"Dawnkit you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Dawnpaw. Your mentor will be Lightningwillow. I hope Lightningwillow will pass down all he knows on to you."
Giving time for the new apprentice and her mentor to touch noses and for the clan to cheer for them, Grousestar would move on to Flickerpaw with a vague smile, making sure he was ready before starting his ceremony.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn." There was a slight pause to focus his attention solely on the apprentice for the next part.
"Flickerpaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
Naturally there was time for the young tom to answer with the appropriate 'I do', before the brown tabby went on to finish the ceremony.
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior name. Flickerpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Flickeringflames. Starclan honors your passion as well as your cleverness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."
Now allowing time for the clan to cheer for the newly made warrior, Grousestar would bring the meeting to a close.
"That will conclude this clan meeting." And so the brown tabby leaped from the boulder and disappeared into his den.
Dawn'Paw felt dull but flashed a fake grin, she turned around and looked at Quick'Feather who was ignoring the whole thing.

@Cave

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old March 2nd, 2019, 04:09 PM
My brain is a circus

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Dawn'Paw felt dull but flashed a fake grin, she turned around and looked at Quick'Feather who was ignoring the whole thing.

@Cave
Quickfeather scoffed at Dawnpaw, shes nothing but bad news, I can't beleive that I had her. Her eyes wandered about the clearing and, just for a moment, met with Dawnpaw's father's eyes she was quick to look away, and with an annoyed flick to her tail left the group of cats after she cheered for Flickeringflames.

(sorry for late replies I took a break for a few days because family was in town)
Old April 15th, 2019, 09:18 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Leopardblaze @GLaDOS @Fuzzyfeline @Delta

Grousestar was on a lost path, unsure of where he was headed, how he felt; everything was misty and uncertain and dark. It was hard. And to think even through this dark time in his life, he had to maintain his position and lead his clan. He was doing it by himself, after refusing to pick another deputy after Auroraflame's passing. It was an incredibly dark time for the leader. But here he was, climbing up onto the Skyboulder to announce ceremonies.
He would take a long pause once reaching the peak, his eyes lazily sweeping over the clearing of his clan. You have to be their leader, it would go against everything you are and ever were if you went against that.
Breathing out, he yowled out the familiar words for all of the clan to hear.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"
There was a pause as cats filtered into the clearing to settle beneath him and his eyes would quietly search for the faces of those who would be called forward today.
"There are a few ceremonies that need to be conducted today. So without further hesitation Leopardpaw, Sweetkit, Callakit, and Glazepaw, will you all step forward?"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 15th, 2019, 09:21 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:

Grousestar was on a lost path, unsure of where he was headed, how he felt; everything was misty and uncertain and dark. It was hard. And to think even through this dark time in his life, he had to maintain his position and lead his clan. He was doing it by himself, after refusing to pick another deputy after Auroraflame's passing. It was an incredibly dark time for the leader. But here he was, climbing up onto the Skyboulder to announce ceremonies.
He would take a long pause once reaching the peak, his eyes lazily sweeping over the clearing of his clan. You have to be their leader, it would go against everything you are and ever were if you went against that.
"Cats of Skyclan will you please meet beneath the Skyboulder for a clan meeting!"
There was a pause as cats filtered into the clearing to settle beneath him and his eyes would quietly search for the faces of those who would be called forward today.
"There are a few ceremonies that need to be conducted today. So without further hesitation Leopardpaw, Sweetkit, Callakit, and Glazepaw, will you all step forward?"
Sweetkit dragged herself over towards the Skyboulder, hoping that maybe she would get a mentor knowing that she could never use her back legs. She would be an apprentice then a warrior, but once she dies she would have to retire early. The kitten wanted to do the best she could for her clan.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 15th, 2019, 09:25 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:

Leopardpaw watched as Grousestar climbed into Skyboulder, a shiver of excitement rose along her spine. She quickly made her way through the gathering cats, her tail twitching with anticipation. I'll finally be a warrior, she thought to herself. She stepped forward before Skyboulder awaiting the continuation of the ceremony.
Old April 16th, 2019, 09:12 AM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:

Glazepaw shook with nervousness and anticipation as Grousestar made his way up to the Skyboulder and called out his name. Was this really happening? Was he finally going to be a warrior? He had been waiting for this for moons, but he still couldn't believe he was about to become a warrior.
Owlflame and Dustynose had attempted to get his white mess of a pelt to lie flat, but to no avail. He may have grown into his pelt a little, but it still seemed to almost swallow him whole. As he stepped forward, he attempted to get the fur on his chest to lie flat. No dice. With a sigh, he resigned to the fact that he was always going to be a fluffy mess of fur, even on the day he was to become a warrior.
Old April 16th, 2019, 12:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

The leader decided it would be best to start with the apprentice ceremonies first, it would give them more time to get to know their mentors while he finished with the other ceremonies. So once Sweetkit and Callakit stepped forward, he would focus his emerald gaze upon them.
"Sweetkit, you have reached the age of 6 moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Sweetpaw. Your mentor will be Milkyblossom { @Rosemew }. I hope Milkyblossom will pass down all he knows on to you.
And Callakit, you have also reached the age of 6 moons and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Callapaw. Your mentor will be Cinderberry { @Branch of Life }. I hope Cinderberry will pass down all she knows on to you.
"

Allowing time for the clan to congratulate and yowl out the names of the new mentors and apprentices, he would then focus his gaze on the two about to become warriors. Once the clearing had quieted down enough for him to continue, he would do just that.
"I, Grousestar, leader of Skyclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in each of their turn." There was a slight pause as he focused on both of the apprentices.
"Leopardpaw, Glazepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
After the appropriate 'I do' was spoken, Grousestar would continue on.
"Then by the powers of Starclan, I give you your warrior names. Leopardpaw, from this moment on you will be known as Leopardblaze. Starclan honors your persistence as well as your hardworking nature, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan. And Glazepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Glazewing. Starclan honors your determination and honesty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Skyclan."
Now was the time for the clan to cheer and yowl out the names of the new warriors so that all of Starclan could hear it. Once the cries had died down, he would conclude.
"That will conclude this clan meeting." And with that, he leaped and melted into the crowd, surely headed for his den again.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 13th, 2019, 08:01 PM
Lovable Cannibal

@Dust

Finally a decision had been reached, and so too had the fate of Skyclan been chosen. The forest was never meant to have fine clans, it threw off the natural balance. Skyclan shouldn't be living by themselves, so far removed from the other four so instead, they would join forces with one of the clans that helped them most during the ferocious attack of hounds. Riverclan. And to help with that transition and meld the two together, he had thought long and hard about who would be his deputy, who had shown true courage, promise, and the ability to have a level-head in the position of deputy. He had come to a decision of who he wanted alongside him, and he invited them to Skyclan for this last ceremony in Skyclan's territory before they moved on to Riverclan's.
Leaping up onto the Skyboulder for the last time, sporting small cuts and bruises like every other cat that fought the dogs, the Skyclan leader would take a moment to look down upon his clan. It was strange to think they would be leaving this camp behind.. The camp they created so many moons ago when they settled here. But it wouldn't be the first time they had relocated. It wouldn't be as hard as that first move. In fact, it would help Skyclan. Two heads were better than one and.. Despite their differences, Grousestar had grown to respect and appreciate Fallenstar. Perhaps this could be the start of a friendship.
Regardless, he realized he had been standing up there for too long and yowled out the familiar words to call his clan together.
The brown tabby was aware of his heart beating rhythmically in his chest as his eyes slowly wandered from the faces bathed in moonlight below him. They were tired, and so was he, but it was time to let them know. There would be some that would be against his decision, but his decision was final, and for once, he felt his head was clear. He was sure that this is what Skyclan needed and there would be no going back.
"I would like to start this meeting by saying thank you. Thank you for being true Skyclan warriors who aren't afraid to work alongside others against a common threat. Thank you for cooperating with Riverclan and Thunderclan. And thank you for sticking by me. I know my rule as leader hasn't been perfect, in fact, at one point in time I myself had doubts in my skills as a leader. But everything I choose, every decision I make, is always for the good of Skyclan. There will never be a time in which I choose something on behalf of my benefit instead of that of the clan, nor will I ever think of the benefit of another clan over our own."
And so it came to the point he was leading up to, quietly, he would take a breath, allowing a small pause.
"And that is why I ask that you continue to follow me. I know that there will be some that are opposed to this idea, but in my heart I feel that this is best for Skyclan. No longer will we call this territory home, but instead we will share with Riverclan. I have spoken with Fallenstar and he has agreed to let Skyclan live with his. I will still be your leader and he will still be theirs, but we will be sharing living quarters, fresh kill and the territory with them. Lionstorm will assign patrols for Riverclan and.."
Now there was a small smile on his muzzle.
"Actually. I believe it is time I name a new deputy for Skyclan. I have grieved long enough for Auroraflame and it is time to move on. She would have been upset that I grieved for this long anyways. So I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirit of Auroraflame may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of Skyclan is Frostflight. Although he is Riverclan, he has the heart of a Skyclan warrior and has proved without a doubt he has what it takes to be the deputy of Skyclan, especially with his cunning tactics against the dogs."
Breathing out, the Skyclan leader allowed time for the clan to cheer for the new deputy, and allow for Frostflight to take in the honor he had received. Once the cheering died down, he would bring the meeting to a close.
"Skyclan will begin moving into Riverclan territory soon. When everything is settled, we will move as one with no cat left behind. We can take as slow as the injured and kits need, but the move will be final. That is all I have to say for tonight, so again, thank you. That will conclude this clan meeting." And with that, the brown tabby leaped from the Skyboulder for the last time. Soon they would be with Riverclan.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?