Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Estelle
Today 05:20 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:11 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 05:04 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Bean
Today 04:48 PM

Old Yesterday, 10:56 PM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^
My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye jumped a bit in surprise at the frog’s sudden movement. She hadn’t expected it to detect them--but that was fine. Owltalon had blocked its escape. There’s still a chance, so try not to embarrass yourself..! a voice snuck into her inner monologue before Heroneye could dismiss it. She realized that that sort of thinking was unhelpful, but it wouldn’t be the sort of thing she could change overnight, either.

So Owltalon was able to prevent the frog’s escape, and it was Heroneye’s turn to act as it now fled in the opposite direction. She kept as still as she could as it approached, her eyes locked on its movement as it grew closer, closer...

And... now! Heroneye lurched towards the frog. But she overshot, missing by about a mouse-length or two. She began to race after it, but in vain. Before Heroneye could even react, it was several tail-lengths away, and not long after had it disappeared into the stream and to who knows where.

Heroneye slowed down and turned to Owltalon with a guilty expression on her face. "My apologies," she said, her voice tense.

(alr, i’m back! tysm for your patience ^_^)
@Marigoldwhisper
Old Today, 03:42 AM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy

Doedapple

She followed quietly behind Spotteddream and Tulippaw, eyes dimly lit. Ignoring the words of the patrol leader, she'd walk away with the flick of her tail, stalking the shadows as she searched for herbs. Chervil and borage whatnot, as long as she can find it then so be it. Sighing, she'd trek and trudge through the undergrowth.

Soon, plants that matched the descriptions appeared in front of her sight, and without thinking much if it was correct or not, Doedapple collected it absentmindedly. It's all herbs, after all- she believe she couldn't be much too wrong. Continuing forward, she found some more- chervil, that should be it. The first few were borages. Quickly, she'd separate it from it's stem and start to walk back towards the other two clanmates.

+3 borage | +1 chervil

@Bean @chickadee (sorry for being late and short :'C )
Old Today, 08:49 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by burntToast View Post

|[ Mud'smoke ]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
"ACTIVE"
__________________________________________________ __
Mud'smoke looked down at the mice at his paws, he caught a trout plus this three mice here....that was only four catches? Mudsmoke could do better than that. Looking up at the sky and then towards the direction of the river, they still had time, plenty of time in Mud'smoke's opinion but then he realised he could be being selfish. They had enough prey for the clan and judging by Seabreeze's query the lionheart might be hinting towards heading back to camp. Sure Mud'smoke could go on hunting for so much longer but he had to be considerate and he definitely didn't want to be a burden. " well, we did catch enough prey to bring back, that's true. If your up for going back to camp with I'm more than happy too." Mudsmoke responded.

That was a lie, he wanted to hunt more but he understood that Seabreeze was busy cat, who knows what duties he had to get to. Mud'smoke definitely didn't. besides he could always come out to hunt by himself later in the day. He had to admit it was fun to hunt with someone outside of a patrol for once, more relaxing and less stressful. Remembering the mouse he had hit towards the tree, he quickly made his way over. If it was dead that was a another catch for him, if it wasn't he'd have to kill it to put it out of its pain. Once he neared the tree he scratched around the roots and through the shrubs searching for the mouse, surprisingly it wasn't there. Maybe he hadn't hit it as hard as he previously assumed. Oh well, he shrugged. "you want to head back? Or should go fish first He asked as he came back to Seabreaze.

Inventory: |{4/5; 1 Trout, 3 mice}|

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze didn't quite like the fact that his question was flipped back to him without receiving Mudsmoke's opinion on it. Alright then, they'll go fishing at the river and then head back to camp. They already had a good bunch but it could be even better with just a bit more time to fish. He flicked an eye towards the river, "You are welcome to return if you don't want to, but I am going to try my paw at fishing once more before heading back." That was open ended enough so that Mudsmoke wouldn't feel like he had to stay if he didn't want to. The lionheart gave the warrior a few more moments to think and decided before he turned tail and started his way back to the river. It was simple enough to make his way back to the rushing water and he found a bank that was higher up river than the last spot they fished. Peering into the water from afar so he didn't spook anything, there seems to be quite a few in the little area. How many they managed to get was something else entirely.

The lionheart crept forward and found a spot on the bank, he shifted his weight to his haunches, paw raised up carefully to not cast shadows. He waited for a few heartbeats until some unfortunate fish decided to swim its way too close to him. [ D20: 15 | Success ] Seabreeze's eyes flashed a moment as the light caught on the water in a way that caused a bright reflection but that didn't deter him as he shot forward like a spring. With an ease that only comes from moons of fishing, his paw sliced through the water, caught on the fish's gills and sent it up and out of the water and up the bank. The lionheart killed it and moved it a smidge up bank so it didn't roll back into the water by accident. Seabreeze looked back and found that he hadn't spooked too many away just yet, nice! The tom looked up to Mudsmoke, waiting for the tom to have his turn at trying.

[ +1 Trout ]
[ 3/8; 1 Salmon, 1 Mouse, 1 Trout ]
Old Today, 01:25 PM

Bump Policy: After 24 hours, and not on Mondays. I always have to much homework on Mondays -_-
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Seabreeze didn't quite like the fact that his question was flipped back to him without receiving Mudsmoke's opinion on it. Alright then, they'll go fishing at the river and then head back to camp. They already had a good bunch but it could be even better with just a bit more time to fish. He flicked an eye towards the river, "You are welcome to return if you don't want to, but I am going to try my paw at fishing once more before heading back." That was open ended enough so that Mudsmoke wouldn't feel like he had to stay if he didn't want to. The lionheart gave the warrior a few more moments to think and decided before he turned tail and started his way back to the river. It was simple enough to make his way back to the rushing water and he found a bank that was higher up river than the last spot they fished. Peering into the water from afar so he didn't spook anything, there seems to be quite a few in the little area. How many they managed to get was something else entirely.

The lionheart crept forward and found a spot on the bank, he shifted his weight to his haunches, paw raised up carefully to not cast shadows. He waited for a few heartbeats until some unfortunate fish decided to swim its way too close to him. [ D20: 15 | Success ] Seabreeze's eyes flashed a moment as the light caught on the water in a way that caused a bright reflection but that didn't deter him as he shot forward like a spring. With an ease that only comes from moons of fishing, his paw sliced through the water, caught on the fish's gills and sent it up and out of the water and up the bank. The lionheart killed it and moved it a smidge up bank so it didn't roll back into the water by accident. Seabreeze looked back and found that he hadn't spooked too many away just yet, nice! The tom looked up to Mudsmoke, waiting for the tom to have his turn at trying.

[ +1 Trout ]
[ 3/8; 1 Salmon, 1 Mouse, 1 Trout ]

|[ Mud'Smoke]|
he/him | 21 moons | RC warrior | more of a hunter
"ACTIVE"
after burying the mice and marking where he left it, Mud'smoke followed Seabreeze to the river. As assumed, this part of the river was swimming with fish. Mud'Smoke had to remind himself that hunting wasn't meant to be for feeding hungry mouths not for the enjoyment of it. It shouldn't even be enjoying, though it was, he was killing thing for fun!? Which was against his morales, but then again it was just prey?

The tom shrugged it off as he watched Seabreaze hunt, the Lionheart was quite the impressive hunter something that mudsmoke admired of his clanmate. After Seabreeze had caught a trout and signalled for Mudsmoke to take turn the tom made his way to the bank of the river. He made sure not to let his shadow fall over it knowing that that would definitely scare away the prey and that it was basic knowledge not to do so. It would be embarassing, in simpler statement.

Careful not to cast a shadow, mudsmoke raised his paw waiting for his next victim- prey to swim right into its demise. The moment a fish neared him he swiped his paw through the water and tossing the fish onto land where he wasted no time killing it. That was a way cleaner kill than the trout he had caught earlier, this one was also a trout but hey...he caught this one better which makes it better. Picking up the trout he felt that he had redeemed himself, he had caught enough for the day. He didn't want to get greedy and carry on hunting, it was becoming an addiction at this point. "heading back? Or are you going to hunt some more?" He asked turning to Seabreeze.

|{+1 Trout}|
Inventory: |{5/5; 2 Trout, 3 mice}|
__________________________________________________ ____

Old Today, 01:52 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze

Seabreeze looked to Mudsmoke after he finished catching a fish and gave a swift little nod, “I’ll head back with you, it's been a good hunt. You are quite the hunter.” The lionheart offered before walking up the river bank to collect his fish. Seabreeze, with his mouth full, didn’t say much else as he began to lead Mudsmoke back through their previous locations to collect up all the prey. Nothing had been dug up and stolen thankfully, and with everything together, Seabreeze turned to lead the way back to camp with everything he caught in his own jaws. Mudsmoke seemed alright to carry everything he was carrying so the lionheart just kept an eye out just in case he ended up wanting any help. That was nice, it helped Seabreeze calm down a bit after getting used to another one of his clan mates and he was a talented warrior. Or at least he was when it came to hunting. Seabreeze actually hadn’t seen much of Mudsmoke around before this encounter so he didn’t know how well the other actually listened. Which really shouldn’t be something that he should question but given Riverclan’s track record with warriors and just in general-ness.

When Seabreeze stepped into camp, he made his way to the prey pile to drop off the prey, doing a little internal count of his own, and of Mudsmoke’s when the warrior dropped off his own. Nice! That was between only two cats as well!
[ @burntToast - Mudsmoke ]
[ 3/8; 1 Salmon, 1 Trout, 1 Mouse ]
[ Okie! I’ll get all this added to the storage! Thanks, this was fun! We’ll have to have more Mudsmoke and Seabreeze interactions in the future if you feel up to it! ]
Old Today, 04:32 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

MorningMimic
MorningKit, MorningPaw

27 Moons | He/Him | Pansexual

RiverClan Warrior

___

@Mica

___

MorningMimic had brought EaglePaw out to the territory. He felt as thought mentors were slacking and he should take over.

'Do you have any battle training whatsoever? Or are we startin' from scratch?'
Old Today, 04:39 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

II She/Her II 25 Moons II RiverClan Warrior II
[ Herbal Knowledge T1 ● The Collector ]
36/50

Alright, Spottedstream's patrolmates had made it. The spotted warrior parted her jaws, taking in the scent of the forest. She caught the smell of Borage, one of the herbs Mistyshard needed. The bengal trotted over. A bundle of them as well! She grabbed the herb, quite a few, before continuing to search for chervil. After searching for a bit, she stumbled across a plant that fit the Medicine cat's description of chervil. Spottedstream grabbed them, barley enough room for the herbs she had collected in her jaws. She turned back to her patrolmates and flicked her tail as a sign to head back.

[+5 Borage, +3 Chervil]
[ @chickadee @Blazing - Will be reporting back now ]

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies