Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:19 PM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 04:18 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:14 PM
‘Honey Skies Hiding...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 04:07 PM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Omari
Today 04:06 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 20th, 2020, 09:28 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Shadowclan's Herb Garden

That WAS how it was! Ebonyfang wasn't mad at him! They were still friends! He just didn't want to look weak, because looking weak was not an option, not now in Shadowclan, with Dawnstar as leader. She could kick a cat out for whatever she wanted, or make them an apprentice again, or.....whatever really. Ebonyfang just didn't want that to happen. He wanted to stay nice and safe, and not get thought of as weak. His voice much smoother now, Shrewpaw mewed That makes sense! I think Foggybrook might be the only one who doesn't try and appear cold. I don't want to look weak either. I don't want to get kicked out. Because then there would be no Foggy, no Ebony, no anyone. And he did NOT want that. @Siren Bliss
Shrewstep has Silver Tongue and Mind Reader purrks
Old December 6th, 2020, 05:26 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 4 hours, anytime if time sensitive
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Herb Garden

Ebonyfang came back later to see what the garden looked like. He padded into the makeshift place and looked close. He could see little tiny plants begin to grow. The medicine cat was glad that he placed the shelter over. The cold was making it hard to find herbs. Soon he would make patrols. He just didn't really know well. Soon he would. Ebonyfang didn't bother getting water as they were still pretty moist. Good less work for him.

[ open ]

Marigoldleap is Riverclan's temporary medicine cat with the help of @/alec's Minkpaw and @/finley.exe's Cobwebpaw until one is chosen. If your cat needs healing feel free to fill out a form here and we'll take care of your cat.

Old March 1st, 2021, 07:32 AM

Ebonyfang had almost forgotten about the herb garden, so he decided to have a quick look to see what it looked like. With the rain it had helped a lot. There were some leaves coming up which was good. It looked like they were growing well. In just a couple more moons and they would have fully grown plants. It didn't look like they needed to be watered. They looked like they were doing just fine on their own.

// open if you want to respond \\

Marigoldleap is Riverclan's temporary medicine cat with the help of @/alec's Minkpaw and @/finley.exe's Cobwebpaw until one is chosen. If your cat needs healing feel free to fill out a form here and we'll take care of your cat.

Old April 1st, 2021, 11:27 PM

->Ebonyfang

The medicine cat padded over to the herb garden to see how well the herbs were growing. Only some of the snow had gotten to the herbs which was good since it gave them enough water through leaf bare. He didn't really come here that often, since there was no herbs to gather yet. Now that he was here this time. The borage and dock was already fully grown. The marigolds looked like they would bloom soon and the catmint did too.

Ebonyfang padded over to the borage and picked some of the leaves off. He didn't need too much as he wanted a full garden. Maybe he could hold an event later on to gather more seeds. New-leaf was here and it was the best time of year to grow some herbs. He padded over to the dock leaves and pulled a couple. He'd come back later to grab a couple more. Once he was finished he padded back to his den.

(+2 Borage +2 dock)

Old April 27th, 2021, 02:50 AM

Badgerpaw had remembered what Ebonyfang had said the catmint was. He knew he was sick and Boumcepaw might need help. Of course he would keep quiet. He didn't want others to see him gathering herbs. He quietly made his way into the herb garden and over to the Catmint leaves. Wow this place was booming with life. A mouse ran past him, so he followed right after it and killed it. There was no way he'd let it eat the plants. They needed them.

The large scarred tom went back over. Badgerpaw began to pick up four peices. Once done he sneaked back to camp to drop them off.

(don't respond)

Closed Thread