Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Biographies

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:21 PM
'Shadows of the Moon' [T]
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:18 PM
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM

Old November 21st, 2017, 11:26 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Wolfhowl.

Name: Wolfhowl.
Past Names: Wolf, Wolfkit, Wolfpaw.
Future names: Unknown.
Name organs: Wolf, Her gray and white fur. Howl, The howl like sound she makes when she's in dander or going into battle.

Sex: Female.
Sexuality: Heteroromantic heterosexual.(Straight)

Past Ranks: Rouge, Kit, Apprentice.
Future Ranks: Queen, Unknown.

Clan/Faction: ShadowClan.
Past Clan/Faction: Rouge.
Future Clan/Faction: None.

Birth place: In a forest outside Clan borders.
Date of birth: April,10th, 2016.
Blood line: 100% Rough/Loner.
Beliefs: StarClan.

Appearance: Gray molly with a white underbelly, paws, muzzle and tail tip along with yellowish amber eyes. She has a lean, strong build maybe a bit larger then some mollies. With a dark gray nose and paw pads.
Fur Texture: Soft, thick.
Fur Length: Short.

Personality

Overview: Wolfhowl is a kindhearted molly who loves to help every cat around her. For some reason this feline feels she needs to be there for everyone around her more then she needs to be there for herself. Though this doesn't stop her from speaking what ever is on her mind, even if it contredans what some cat just said. She's outspoken and doesn't find any fault in being so. Wolfhowl is outspoken and kindhearted, compassionate in other words but she has a strong since of loyalty, feeling she needs to be loyal just like the cats around her should and are. She had to work hard to prove her loyalty when she joined and still works hard to keep it.
This molly is also quiet respectful to both living cats and deceased ones. She doesn't have much disrespect for felines as she believes even if there is cats you disagree with and dislike you should still show them some sort of respect. Aside from that she has a hardworking stubborn nature that tends to be what she shows the most when preforming warrior duties. Don't let that trick you though she still acts like a kit at times even when she is working as hard as she can. One more thing is that Wolfhowl is a very faithful cat, she has a strong faith in StsrClan as they have done so much for her and she tends to represent that in her everyday life.
Personality traits: Kindhearted| Outspoken| Loyal| Respectful| Helpful| Playful| Hardworking| Stubborn| Faithful.
Ups: Kindhearted, loyal, faithful.
Equals: Respectful, helpful, playful, out
Downs: Hardworking, stubborn.

Kin.

Mother: Primrose| Biological| Deceased| Non Playable Character| "I loved my mother and a deeply miss her, I jus thope she's waiting in StarClan for me."
Witheredpelt| Adopted| Deceased| RPed by The Loner Forever| "I loved Witheredpelt so much and was so grateful that she raised me and took me in I can't help but miss her. She was a wonderful mother to me."
Father: Spike| Biological| Deceased| NPC| "I never knew my father but my mother always said he was a handsome tom."
Sisters: Open.
Brothers: Open.
Aunts: Open.
Uncles: Open.
Cousins: Open.
Grandfather Father's side: Open.
Grandmother Father's side: Open.
Grandfather Mother's side: Open.
Grandmother Mother's side: Open.
Nephews: Open.
Nieces: Open.
Sons: None.
​Daughters: Nutkit| Biological| Unborn| RPed by Tazzy| Thoughts ---
Wildkit| Biological| Unborn| RPed by Echofall| Thoughts ---
Owlkit| Biological| Unborn| RPed by Darkclaws| Thoughts ---

Family tree: Here

Relationships

Friends: Parercloud| Living| RPed by Brilliance| "Oh I love chatting with Paercloud, she's just so easy to talk to."
Nightvenom| Living| RPed by Brilliance| "I like to hang out with him, he's just good company."
Shiverlight| Living| RPed by Celestial| "I just like to be around Shiverlight, she's a good molly."
Embershine| Living| RPed by Tazzy| Thoughts ---
Close Friends: Open.
Best Friends: Hollowflame| Living| RPed by FadingEchoes| "Me and Hollowflame are very close, he's like a bother to me. Though he's still a big flirt."

Mentor: None.
Past Mentor: Quietdance| Living| RPed by Brilliance| "I highly respect my past mentor, he taught me what it is to be a ShadowClan cat and I am grateful for that. He passed down some of his wisdom to me but I wouldn't say I know as much as him."
Future Mentor: None.

Apprentice: Orangepaw| Living| RPed by Okapi| "Oh, I like my apprentice, he's a lazy tom for sure but it's kinda funny how lazy he is."
Past Apprentice: None.
Future Apprentice: Open.

Mate: Pinescratch| Missing| RPed by Froggy22| "I love my mate, I know he's still alive, some where. I just hope one day he'll make his way back and see our kits and be with me again. I miss him..."
Love interest: Pinescratch| Missing| RPed by Froggy22| "I love my mate, I know he's still alive, some where. I just hope one day he'll make his way back and see our kits and be with me again. I miss him..."
Past Love interest: None.
Future Love interests: None.

Neutral: Open.
Acquaintances: Open.
Enemies: Open.
Rivals: Open.

Them song: Hello, By: Adele.

Plots: None at the moment.

Finders:

Fun facts:
(1) Was my first ever ShadowClan OC.

Back story:
Wolf was born in a thick packed forest to a Loner named Primrose and a Rouge named Spike witch she never me along with two brothers, {Brother} and {Brother 2}. The small family was a happy family and Wolf loved spending her three moons she had with them, with them. Though at around three moons Wolf got separated from her family in a storm and was lost in ShadowClan territory. Luckily she was found by a patrol and welcomed into the Clan and adopted by a queen named Witheredpelt and renamed Wolfkit She had a few adopted littermates (Witch I forgot to put down them and lost who they were and who RPed them. XP) witch she loved and grew close to over time.
Once she was six moons of age Wolfkit was made an apprentice and named Wolfpaw. Under the guidance of a wise and genital warrior named Quietdance Wolfpaw floreshed as an apprentice and made a bunch of friends learning to be a Clan cat at the same time. At this time in her life she met a tom named Pinepaw, at first he was hard to get to know but before becoming a warrior the two were practically best friends. Along with her other friends, Paerpaw, Hollowpaw and Shiverpaw.
After moons of hard work and learning Wolfpaw was given her warrior named, Wolfhowl, for her Loyalty, Compassion and Faithfulness. Her friendship with Pinepaw, now Pinescratch, grew into more then just a friendship and they became mates not to tridaily long after they were made warriors. While she became best friends with Hollowpaw and befriended a few warriors, Nightvenom and Embershine. In this time she was given a lazy kittypet named Orangepaw as an apprentice.
After the sad disappearance of her mate Pinescratch Wolfhowl learned that she was expecting his kits. She's now both over joyed and full of sorrow not sure how to raise her kits without their father.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; July 10th, 2018 at 10:31 PM.