Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:08 PM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 10:03 PM
FENPAW'S FINDER
Last post by Rose
Today 09:51 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:40 PM
Flop Buddies
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 09:26 PM

Old January 7th, 2017, 11:15 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Tribe of Forgotten Legends (Not for beginners)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Huh?I just found this on the internet and I liked the art stile so.
(Oh, I've done that too. The lest two characters were draws by Riverspirit on Deviantart. There's just a problem with art theft going on there right now, so I don't want you to get in trouble. But, accepted. On a side note, apprentice ranked cats are called In-Trainings)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; January 7th, 2017 at 11:16 PM.
Old January 7th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

(Oh, I've done that too. The lest two characters were draws by Riverspirit on Deviantart. There's just a problem with art theft going on there right now, so I don't want you to get in trouble. But, accepted. On a side note, apprentice ranked cats are called In-Trainings)
Oh ok thanks for the warning!)
Old January 8th, 2017, 09:25 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Kat is co-owner

Deep in a valley, far from any twoleg dens, there is a forest. Tall, looming trees with dark wood grow in thick bunches, leaving few clearings. Many seek this place, but few find it. Those who do find it rarely make it more than a few pawsteps into the thick woods. Most find themselves mysteriously padding out the way they came, no memory of turning around evident in their minds. Those who make it through search for the tribe that is said to live in these woods. According to an ancient tale, there is a Tribe of cats, all of them descendants of the ancient legends. Some can speak with other creatures. Some have wings, or fins, or other parts. Others posses magic, varying in power. A very rare few are shape-shifters.

The Tribe call themselves the Tribe of Forgotten Legends. They live in a large cave that burrows deep beneath the earth, making them difficult to find. A small stream trickles down the rocks that form the entrance to the cave, pooling around it. The legend says that the unworthy are not able to cross the pool. At least, not without loosing their paws to the acidic touch of the enchanted water. If one manages to get across the pool of water, they will find themselves padding down a steep tunnel with glowing orbs illuminating the path, which splits off into various tunnels as it gets deeper. To continue down the main path would bring them to vines that seem to grow without light. These vines are the second trial out of three that allow the cat to join the tribe. If they do not pass the trial, the vines become like razor blades, killing any who attempt to walk through them. If they make it past the vines, they reach the last and final test: the mirror fall.

It is said that to gaze into the mirror fall shows the looker their true selves. Most who see this part of themselves are driven insane from the inner voices of their hearts. Others turn away, unable to look at who they are inside. The few who can bear it will see themselves as the legend they have inside. Then, they will have the urge to walk through the waters.

As they pass through, they will change. The legend inside of them will rise to the surface, changing them into what they were born to be. Forever they will remain that way, their true selves now showing.

The main area of the camp is the large cave behind the mirror fall. A large oak tree somehow grows in the center of the vast cavern. The leader lives in a hollow in the tree. The other ranks live in the different caves at the end of the tunnels along the path. Once every moon, the leader and healer gaze into mirror fall for guidance from the Tribe of Shimmering Stars. They use this knowledge wisely to help their Clan remain safely hidden.

When kits are born, they have one of their parent's legends. But when they reach six moons of age, the healer teleports with them outside the cave so they must go through the trials and receive their true legend. Sadly, some kits do not make it through the process, but not often.

Tribe News: none yet
Tribe Status: nothing happening right now
Fresh Kill Pile Status: well stocked
Current Prophecies: none

Rules:

1. No swearing other than what the books use
2. cats ONLY. Nothing else
3. please ask me before having a new character go through the trials
4. Shape-shifters are RARE. Don't make every character a shape-shifter
5. The tribe cats names must be tribe names (ex. Bird That Sings Sweet Songs, or Bird, or Light That Shines From Stars, or Light)
6. If you've read this far, put 'I have gazed into the mirror fall' in the other section
7. The leader of the Clan MUST choose and train his/her successor and ONLY his/her successor
8. Please don't make this the Tribe Of Endless Kits. Just. Don't.
9. You need to have at least decent grammar and spelling, just so it's easy to understand your post
10. If you have a question, just ask.

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Legend:
Love interest:
Other:
RP example:
Questions:

My form:

Name: Wind That Carries Birds (Wind)
Looks: a large brown tabby tom with cream chest, muzzle, underbelly, and legs. He has white forepaws. Bright amber eyes. His wings are a dark brown on the top, but a pale cream on the bottom.
Personality: he is very kind and caring, but firm when necessary.
Legend: winged
Love interest: open
Other: no
RP example: I think above serves well enough...
Questions:really?

Name: Sage That Grows From Ground (Sage)
Looks: long-furred, pale cream tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. She has both magic and shape-shifting, which is extremely rare, especially for one not originally from the Tribe
Personality: She tries to be kind and out-going, but is afraid of herself because of what she saw in the mirror fall.
Legend: Magic and shapeshifting
Love interest: open, but there is a plot, so she needs two toms
Other: you'll see...
RP example: Again, above serves fine...
Questions: seriously...
Name: ash that darkens skies (ash)
Looks: black cat with sapphire blue eyes and a scar on his muzzle
Personality caring ambitious kind but bloodthirsty and disloyal inside
Rank In-training
Legend Camoflauge
Love interest open
Other I have gazed into the mirror fall
Rp example Ash padded out to the forest looking for prey even though it is scarce. He went over to a creek and spotted a vole. He immediately dropped into stalking crouch. He pounced and killed it with one bite and got ready to take it back to camp
Questions no
Old January 8th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Name: ash that darkens skies (ash)
Looks: black cat with sapphire blue eyes and a scar on his muzzle
Personality caring ambitious kind but bloodthirsty and disloyal inside
Rank In-training
Legend Camoflauge
Love interest open
Other I have gazed into the mirror fall
Rp example Ash padded out to the forest looking for prey even though it is scarce. He went over to a creek and spotted a vole. He immediately dropped into stalking crouch. He pounced and killed it with one bite and got ready to take it back to camp
Questions no
(Accepted. Would he like to be one part of Sage's plot?)

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old January 8th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:

(Accepted. Would he like to be one part of Sage's plot?)
Yes pls.
Old January 8th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellowpotatoes View Post
Yes pls.
(I'll PM you the details)

Old January 8th, 2017, 04:44 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:

(I'll PM you the details)
Can one of my prefixes be apart of it?You can choose which
ones..
Old January 8th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Can one of my prefixes be apart of it?You can choose which
ones..
(Sorry Shadow, but Sage needs another tom for the plot)

Old January 8th, 2017, 07:47 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Kat is co-owner

Deep in a valley, far from any twoleg dens, there is a forest. Tall, looming trees with dark wood grow in thick bunches, leaving few clearings. Many seek this place, but few find it. Those who do find it rarely make it more than a few pawsteps into the thick woods. Most find themselves mysteriously padding out the way they came, no memory of turning around evident in their minds. Those who make it through search for the tribe that is said to live in these woods. According to an ancient tale, there is a Tribe of cats, all of them descendants of the ancient legends. Some can speak with other creatures. Some have wings, or fins, or other parts. Others posses magic, varying in power. A very rare few are shape-shifters.

The Tribe call themselves the Tribe of Forgotten Legends. They live in a large cave that burrows deep beneath the earth, making them difficult to find. A small stream trickles down the rocks that form the entrance to the cave, pooling around it. The legend says that the unworthy are not able to cross the pool. At least, not without loosing their paws to the acidic touch of the enchanted water. If one manages to get across the pool of water, they will find themselves padding down a steep tunnel with glowing orbs illuminating the path, which splits off into various tunnels as it gets deeper. To continue down the main path would bring them to vines that seem to grow without light. These vines are the second trial out of three that allow the cat to join the tribe. If they do not pass the trial, the vines become like razor blades, killing any who attempt to walk through them. If they make it past the vines, they reach the last and final test: the mirror fall.

It is said that to gaze into the mirror fall shows the looker their true selves. Most who see this part of themselves are driven insane from the inner voices of their hearts. Others turn away, unable to look at who they are inside. The few who can bear it will see themselves as the legend they have inside. Then, they will have the urge to walk through the waters.

As they pass through, they will change. The legend inside of them will rise to the surface, changing them into what they were born to be. Forever they will remain that way, their true selves now showing.

The main area of the camp is the large cave behind the mirror fall. A large oak tree somehow grows in the center of the vast cavern. The leader lives in a hollow in the tree. The other ranks live in the different caves at the end of the tunnels along the path. Once every moon, the leader and healer gaze into mirror fall for guidance from the Tribe of Shimmering Stars. They use this knowledge wisely to help their Clan remain safely hidden.

When kits are born, they have one of their parent's legends. But when they reach six moons of age, the healer teleports with them outside the cave so they must go through the trials and receive their true legend. Sadly, some kits do not make it through the process, but not often.

Tribe News: none yet
Tribe Status: nothing happening right now
Fresh Kill Pile Status: well stocked
Current Prophecies: none

Rules:

1. No swearing other than what the books use
2. cats ONLY. Nothing else
3. please ask me before having a new character go through the trials
4. Shape-shifters are RARE. Don't make every character a shape-shifter
5. The tribe cats names must be tribe names (ex. Bird That Sings Sweet Songs, or Bird, or Light That Shines From Stars, or Light)
6. If you've read this far, put 'I have gazed into the mirror fall' in the other section
7. The leader of the Clan MUST choose and train his/her successor and ONLY his/her successor
8. Please don't make this the Tribe Of Endless Kits. Just. Don't.
9. You need to have at least decent grammar and spelling, just so it's easy to understand your post
10. If you have a question, just ask.

Form:

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Legend:
Love interest:
Other:
RP example:
Questions:

My form:

Name: Wind That Carries Birds (Wind)
Looks: a large brown tabby tom with cream chest, muzzle, underbelly, and legs. He has white forepaws. Bright amber eyes. His wings are a dark brown on the top, but a pale cream on the bottom.
Personality: he is very kind and caring, but firm when necessary.
Legend: winged
Love interest: open
Other: no
RP example: I think above serves well enough...
Questions:really?

Name: Sage That Grows From Ground (Sage)
Looks: long-furred, pale cream tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. She has both magic and shape-shifting, which is extremely rare, especially for one not originally from the Tribe
Personality: She tries to be kind and out-going, but is afraid of herself because of what she saw in the mirror fall.
Legend: Magic and shapeshifting
Love interest: open, but there is a plot, so she needs two toms
Other: you'll see...
RP example: Again, above serves fine...
Questions: seriously...
Name: River that Flows Over Stones (River)

Looks: River is a silver British short hair with greenish-gold colored eyes. Her tail is rather long compared to most cats, and she's sort of tall for her age.

Personality: She's very active and lively, and is always willing to help. She'd never abandon a cat in need, and always puts others before herself. She isn't one to give up, and she can be quiet stubborn, always sticking to what she said. She'd never break a promise, and sticks very closely to the warrior code. It wouldn't be easy to find as cat more loyal than this one. Even if she met a cat and loved them, but they weren't in her tribe, she would not go and break the code. It just isn't her, and she doesn't want to disrespect her ancestors' sacred code that the created season upon season before she was born. River is very respectful, and knows her place well in the Tribe. She wants to become a mentor one day, to pass down her knowledge and abilities to the future generation. It was always a dream of hers to become leader when she was a kit, but she doesn't know anymore. She isn't certain where her pawsteps will guide her, but she hopes to be remembered well beyond her days. She knows that there are many ways to serve her Tribe, and she will serve it by maybe being leader one day. To her, there is no greater honor than to serve her Tribe with every ounce of her strength and loyalty. She loves to run through the territory, and can be very, very talkative, often times, she'll start to ramble on and is very hard to shut up, so many may find this annoying. She is not exactly the best of listeners due to this, but she does try her best, and is very persistent and will almost never drop out of a challenge, unless she knows that she has absolutely no chance of winning, but once she's started something, she will always finish it.

Legend: Wings and some camouflage

Love Interest: Open

Other: nope

Rp Sample: you know X3

Questions: nope
Old January 8th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Aesthetic And Pathetic

My Mood: Devilish

Name: Fog that Clouds the Mind (Fog)

Looks: Fog is a large, skinny, short-haired cat. He has a white coat with dark gray and black leopard-like spots. He has huge, turquoise-green eyes with a blue outline.

Personality: Fog is very competitive. He always strives to do more than his best, no matter what the task is. His loyalty will always be with the Tribe. Fog's competitive nature means he often is bad with arguments, as he will take them to extreme levels to prove he's right.

Legend: Super-Jump

Love interest: None, currently.

Other: I have gazed into the Mirror Fall.

RP example: Fog hurried through the winding, confusing forest, dashing after a plump vole he'd failed to catch. He had overestimated the leap and fell a mouse-length away from his target. Fog didn't want to bring empty paws back to the Tribe, and he was sure he could outrun it. He was so caught up in his thoughts he didn't realize he stepped under a bulging tree root and tripped. Dazed, he turned around, thinking he'd seen something, only for it to turn out to be his own shadow.

"Fox dung!" He hissed. "Next thing you know it I will be afraid of my own pelt!"

Questions: None
"The best you can do when life gives you a difficult time is to stand up proudly. In every game I've ever played, more enemies meant you were going the right direction. After all, life is just a game. What you might not realize is:

You are not the player,
You are the programmer."

~Unknown

Last edited by ~Aesthetic~; January 8th, 2017 at 09:23 PM.