Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Starcave > Resurrections

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 09:12 AM
Shadowclan Medicine Cat...
by ellie
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 09:00 AM
put on your war paint
by Ian
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:54 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 08:50 AM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 08:38 AM

Old July 30th, 2023, 01:06 AM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Default Fireflymeadow.

Entering the depth of the star filled wasteland, the shecat meets them. Those who dared think they had a say in who can and who cannot live once more, all while they sat around claiming that “they earned their position” while doing nothing around this place. Fireflymeadow had served more than half the purpose of these cats. She aided the Windclan medicine cat and brought their son back to the clan, aiding him in his own journey. This place was that many retuned from, the starry shecat exhales sharply before padding forwards. Meeting them face to face.

Clearing her throat as they waited. “May I start pleading my case?” Regardless of the cats response, they begun. These cats had some nerve and Fireflymeadow wasn’t sure if she was going to tear them down from their pedestals one by one, but that didn’t seem the smartest. “I’ve served my time here. I’ve offered an omen to Cowtuft with the coming war, I’ve guided my son back to his friends and found-family. My daughters left the clan upon my death, their father practically disowning them all. Begging at yours paws lead to nothing productive, cats have tried and failed. Standing out only allows you to tear them down with redundant questions. I’m not here to beg for pity, funny enough. As I’ve stated. I have served my time here, in this wasteland. I spoke to my lost apprentice, bless her soul. Nothing is keeping me here, I would much rather serve a purpose back in my home, with my son. Returning to the place that “killed me”, and actually doing something. Sitting up in the stars is not something I wish to waste any of my time doing anymore. My death was the fault of my own emotions and that I take full responsibility of. Nobody lead me into that storm but myself, getting struck by lightning wasn’t my intention. The clan left to believe that I was killed by a rouge? How the hell does that happen, they saw my charred body, yet Twilightstar claimed something that of a clear lie. If I was to return, I would correct her on this, it’s an embarrassment to her and disrespectful to me and my children.” Stopping for a moment, before swiftly picking back up her monologue.

Alas. As I stated, I don’t wish to sit in this place and waste my days away. Yes, it’s peaceful. But I crave action. I crave and want to do something for my clan, once more.” Leaving it at that, her tone flat. Clearly expressing any emotion with these cats offered no advantages. Refusing to bring up Ashclaw however was a personal choice. It might result in the warrior to explode with rage, avoiding him in this conversation was best.

I would've died for your sins
Instead, I just died inside
And you deserve prison, but you won't get time

--
✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; August 3rd, 2023 at 12:06 AM. Reason: cause you took everything from me, watching you climb over people like me
Old August 5th, 2023, 02:08 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Fireflymeadow.

**Daisypool**
Ancient Shadowclan Warrior - Starclan
@vampire @naiad @dino. [ ? Let me know if any of the mentions aren't right, I'm not totally sure what other council members are planning to take this ]

It was her favorite season. Though the seasons were always temperate among the stars, the changing seasons below filled her with the same awe and wonder as they had when she was alive and experiencing them. And, as always, Greenlwaf was her favorite for it was the season in which she could find and adorn the flowers of her namesake. She was just reorganizing the season's last white-petaled blooms in her lilac and white pelt as the now-familiar tug of her duties called out to her. She situated the last daisy above her ear then rose to her paws and padded comfortably to meet whoever's soul she was to judge on that day. She loved her job, though some of the stories would weigh in her heart for nights afterward. She loved having the ability, a say, in giving out second chances, or if only to speak to those who needed a kind word.

She made herself comfortable as the latest subject walked into the council's grounds. Her head cocked slightly and something tugged at her heart. There was something about the way this she-cat held herself. She was hurting, angry. Those were the emotions that made these meetings so much more difficult on the gentle Starclan cat. However, she kept her ears open and listened to each word the warrior cat used to plead her case openly. Waiting until the end to begin her own. "Dear, this is not a sentence of punishment. You do not simply serve your time and return. You admit that your death was the fault of your own emotions but, have you done anything to grow from such awareness?" Her right ear dropped slightly as a softness touched her blue eyes, "Your emotions still rule you. I can see the anger and hurt in your eyes. You've tried to build a wall against that which can hurt you rather than accepting the hurt and finding peace. It is unsustainable, love." Daisypool took in a breath, blinking as she figured her words would land on deaf ears. It was not common for cats in such a state to heed words of concern but hopefully it'd be something that she would reflect on later. Currently, though, there were other pressing concerns. "It is admirable that you have aided the clan and your kin from your place in the stars but do you not think that it was this place that gave you that capability? Would you have had the sight to do the good you've done from within the clan? It sounds to me like your intention to return home lies in nothing but causing strife and trouble for Twilightstar for no good reason beyond your own pride. There is sometimes good reason to pushback against even the best of leaders but is this a hill worth the battle?" She wanted to help the warrior, truly, but, without some glimmer of control over herself, Daisypool couldn't see herself sending a warrior back who was so full of rage and angst, especially against her very own leader. "I understand not wanting to waste away your time but maybe it is only wasting because that is how you view it? In what ways do you believe your return to your clan would benefit the clans beyond what you are capable of doing from the stars?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing

Last edited by Pitou; August 5th, 2023 at 02:08 PM.
Old August 12th, 2023, 03:41 PM
Love gets you hurt

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Devilish

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Shimmerbird
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

The starry she-cat was a tad late, having been caught up in watching RiverClan in one of the many pools that allowed StarClan to watch their descendants. The flood was terrible, but it seemed most of the Clan had survived. Now Shimmerbird could only hope that Beanstar would keep RiverClan safe (she didn't think he would).

"Apologies for my tardiness, I was attending to some business," the speckled she-cat mewed as she slipped into view. "I don't have much to add, as Daisypool's evaluation was thorough. You are still controlled by your emotions, which led to your death the first time. Should we send you back, what is to say the exact thing won't happen shortly after?"

Shimmerbird let out a soft sigh as she sat, curling her tails neatly atop her forepaws. It was tiresome hearing cats plead how they would go back, yet had not changed at all. Or for selfish reasons, and Fireflymeadow had given both.

"The only reason you've stated you want to go back is for your own selfish gains. You said that you want to help WindClan, but the amount of times I've heard that with no further plan of action is countless. How will you help if you go back? So far, you have only told us how you will cause problems over your death. What's done is done, and if you have been paying attention you would know that there are much larger things to worry about within the world of the living. Perhaps it is best that you continue to remain here, and help like you already have been, no?"

The former RiverClanner didn't see why Fireflymeadow wanted to return with no plan to help her Clan. Especially when she said she had been helping from StarClan. Like Daisypool had already said, Fireflymeadow could do much more with the sight she was given by being in StarClan than she would be able to do back in her Clan.

@vampire @Ravensong @naiad
Old August 19th, 2023, 09:19 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Rowanmist
Former RiverClan Warrior || He/Him
@vampire ; @Pitou ; @Lillian

The tabby romped into the clearing where a meeting was being held, not expecting a last moment switch in. Fluffy fur frazzled and out of sorts as he barged into the opening in a not so elegant fashion. Taking a moment to take a breather before shooting the one on trial a smile.

"I apologize, I'm here as a stand in for this moment." he hummed, taking a moment to take his seat. He'd figure out what it was that was going on as the trio proceeded to speak, once he knew why they were wanting to go back to the living...than he'd input his standpoint.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old November 30th, 2023, 05:34 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

[ Hi there! You have until 12/3 to respond to this roleplay with Fireflymeadow, or a warden will end this roleplay as a Rejection and you will need to restart the roleplay, if you decide to try again. @vampire: ]
Old December 4th, 2023, 02:29 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

**Daisypool**
Ancient Shadowclan Warrior - Starclan
@Starfall @Lillith @vampire

She had a feeling that this Fireflymeadow would do best staying among the dead but it was always a bother for her when the applicants simply gave up without a word. She wanted to hope that something got through to the souls seeking redemption, even, or perhaps especially, those who were to be rejected. But it didn’t seem to be coming from this one and she could only afford so much time in any one setting. ”Well, dear, it seems the minds have been made for us all on this one. You’re plea will be rejected today. I do hope you’ll make the most of yourself from where you are though.”

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing