Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Search and Rescue Patrols
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 01:05 PM
Additional Training
by dino.
Last post by Luminous
Today 01:00 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Estelle
Today 12:57 PM
Art competition!
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 12:56 PM

Old August 19th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Shardkit leaped again and missed.

Character Site

Old August 19th, 2017, 11:30 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Shardkit leaped again and missed.
Mudnose slowed down slightly, but not much.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 19th, 2017, 01:03 PM
Might disappear again

Shardkit darted under him,
then began swiping at his paws.

Character Site

Old August 19th, 2017, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Shardkit darted under him,
then began swiping at his paws.
Mudnose flopped onto his side.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old August 19th, 2017, 02:43 PM
Might disappear again

Shardkit planted her paws on his side. "Ha ha!"

Character Site

Old August 19th, 2017, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Shardkit planted her paws on his side. "Ha ha!"
"No! Please don't eat me!" Mudnose chuckled.
Old August 19th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Might disappear again

Shardkit grabbed a small climb of fur in her mouth. "Rawr!"

Character Site

Old August 19th, 2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Shardkit grabbed a small climb of fur in her mouth. "Rawr!"
"Oh no! Please don't eat me Shardkit!" Mudnose squeaked like a mouse.
Old August 19th, 2017, 06:30 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Chrysanthemumshade twitched her ears at the tom's words. Absolutely he was right. Absolutely he was wrong. Only, when it came to her. A name displayed personality. And, even though she did adore flowers - and they were found to be very pretty...she admittedly didn't have a happy kithood. Not really being noticed by her father, and her mother constantly affected how she viewed herself. Well, at least Cloverwhisker was a happy kit. After all, her younger sister had a mate and kits before she did! Besides, Chrysanthemumshade couldn't be herself even if she tried. She kept her real personality under wraps. But, tiny bits of it was showing to the tom. She noticed that, and maybe...she needed to try harder to keep herself from being exposed. Her mother wouldn't have liked that. ''If only you knew...'' She gazed at him for a moment, but slightly snorted, and turned her gaze to the sky. Names were supposed to show personality, but it didn't seem to show her fully. But, at his next words, the she cat turned her gaze back on him, giving him a tender smile. She was currently very relaxed. And, probably even impressing him without trying. Since she was in such a mellow mood, she didn't mind the tom. She actually thought it was fun to joke with him. ''Flowers...'' She breathed in a sweet scent of the air. ''I absolutely adore them. They're my whole life,'' She says, closing her eyes for a moment. But, she realized that sounding dreamy perhaps made her seem like an...idiotic. What cat adored flowers? That was weird. What if he found her weird? Chrysanthemumshade felt herself heat up at the sudden thought, but she quickly added. ''I mean! - Flowers are beautiful and all...they're just colorful! I'm attracted to the colors. I know nothing - absolutely nothing about flowers, why would I? Isn't that Daypaw's job anyway? I- I mean, there's nothing wrong with knowing about them. It..it's just...I'm rambling too much.'' She closed her mouth immediately. Oh, she adored flowers! She just didn't think this tom would found her - well...normal. It was weird how her thought processed work, but it had that way. Stripped from a healthy mindset as a kit and apprentice, she began to believe her mother's teachings, and her mentor's ways. Chrysanthemumshade simply melted at his question. Because she did have a collection of flowers. She adored her flowers more than words could admit. ''Alright, you caught me,'' She giggled. ''I do have a collection,'' She then lowered her voice. ''But, don't tell anyone. Our little secret, okay?'' She could vibe with this tom. He was friendly from what she was receiving from him at first. Her voice had been joking, but she was being honest. She loved her flowers. She couldn't have anyone knowing that. She wanted to keep that hidden. She had her favorite place - which was a large flower garden where she adored running through at night, the lightning bugs appearing from the middle of the plants. She loved talking to her flowers, having full on conversations with them, and she adored singing to them. But - that was weird. And, she wouldn't tell the tom about that side of her. It would be embarrassing, so she also kept that under wraps. ''Oh, yeah! You definitely did a lot better than most cats who tried to say it. You deserve an reward.'' She gave a slight purr of her own, but it was a low one, and another had to strain their ears in order to hear it. She was happy that the tom didn't take offense to the compliment she gave him. It had tugged at her heart if she did anything wrong to offend him in any way.

Chrysanthemumshade simply hummed a soft tune once more, and she slightly tilted her head when the tom whispered into her ear. It made her laugh softly, amusing her greatly. Turning to face him, she winked. ''Ohh, I heard it all. Dreamy, smart, handsome - You practically have it all.'' Clearly, she was joking. Because he was joking with her. Chrysanthemumshade felt that if he could joke with her, it wasn't any harm in joking with him. She liked to laugh. A little giggle box she was. And, as if you could predict her next action, it was what she did. She laughed. She was so relaxed. Just content. She was happy too. She haven't heard her mother's aggression so far. So, that was good. But as she blinked her eyes open once more, she tilted it towards the tom. Why had he been staring at her in such a way? Wolfglare had done the same thing. Just staring at her. It made her uncomfortable because it reminded her of the unwanted stares that she received from her own mentor as an apprentice. But, instead, she buried this down, raising an 'eyebrow' at the tom in a baffled manner. ''Like what you see?'' She might had sounded flirty since her voice was a soft mix of something sweet and sultry. It was well overriding her true accent; which was a natural irish one. But, since she hated her accent as a kit, she focused hard on making it something more...seductive-like. But his eyes had flicked back up to stare at her face, and the she cat had smirked. ''Well, I would had loved to have been there to see that!'' She laughed once more. ''A large cat...trying to get a moss ball? That would had made my day.'' It probably wasn't nice of her to be making fun of him. Which she wasn't. She had done some pretty embarrassing things in her time. Like, she couldn't hunt, and she wasn't that well of a fighter. Every warrior should had been at least good at doing those duties. But, she truly sucked at hunting. And, fighting. ''I can tell,'' She purred, dying her laughter down. It must had been embarrassing! But, also humorous. She was happy that she could laugh in his presence. Upon his next comment, the she cat found her eyes slowly roaming over his pelt, to see his muscles. She was fascinated by them, but yet she was afraid of them. Bigger cats never made her feel all the way comfortable. But, she stared back up at him, ''You made your point clear. Maybe, being a giant is a lot better.''

Chrysanthemumshade wasn't only mourning the cats that were lost, but also her plants that were damaged most likely. That pretty field with lots of flowers. She adored that field. It was her getaway. When she wasn't bothered to impress anyone. Where she could scream her frustration. Where she could sing her blues away. It was her secret place. Didn't everyone have a secret place? Perhaps...maybe, but a secret was a secret anyway. She came back to the presence upon hearing the tom once more. And, she had nodded at him. She didn't want him to feel embarrassed at the fact. ''Aw, how cute! You adopted a kit? I don't know what other tom would had actually had the heart to do that.'' She replied, rather quietly. She was grateful that he didn't mind her asking...such a personal question. She knew how weird it must have been for him to answer that. Or, how out of place she had asked it. But, when he flipped the question back to her, Chrysanthemumshade let out an awkward giggle. Her tail twitched uncomfortably, and for once she didn't know how to answer him. So, much for payback. ''Well, it's inevitable, right? I mean - I don't - I really - It's not - Umm...'' It was a simple question, and she didn't even know how to answer it! Her mind had clicked back to when Wolfglare and her had been talking about 'goals in life'. She blinked her eyes, ''No. I don't have a mate.'' That was the simple answer. That was good. Had to be. She had told Wolfglare that it was her goal to 'obtain a mate and kits' as it were suppose to be for every molly. But, Chrysanthemumshade was pretty content with not having a mate at the moment. Love was such a forceful thing...and, she refused to be apart of that game. ''But, I wouldn't mind having any kits. They are such precious things. So, tender, and sweet. And just! Ahh, full of love.'' She practically melted at the thought of kits. And, the fact that he liked him? That was certainly an attraction. But, Chrysanthemumshade also knew that she could wait to have kits. If she ever found a potential mate. But, since she was scared of that sort of thing, it lingered in the back of her mind. Honestly, she felt that she would want kits, but throw the tom away. It was crude. But, she had her reasons. Turning her gaze back to Sunmist, she said, ''A mate and kits will happen in it's own time.'' It was the exact words that her friend had said to her, and weren't those words the truth! Hopefully, for him as well. ''You seem to make great parent potential. Trust me, a she cat will notice those traits, and will be...trailing you like a bear to its honey.'' Those were the words her mother said to her whenever she were to impress a tom. Impress every male you meet, and they'll be trailing you like a bear to its honey. The words had such a sad meaning to the she cat, but they felt right to say in the current moment. So, they left her mouth. She was certainly swooning, but kept it hidden well. She was indeed interested in getting to know the tom more. He was so friendly! It was just...a friend she really needed.

At the mention of her kin, Chrysanthemumshade purred. ''Someone has to help that sister of mine,'' She replied, warmly. ''I think it would be good to be near kits again. I'm looking forward to spending time with them. I'm happy your kin is safe as well. We had enough tragedy.'' If he understood how happy she was! It's been a while since their family had kits to dote over, and surely Chrysanthemumshade was gonna play that part! The loving aunt, telling them stories, playing with them. It was nice. And, she couldn't wait for it to happen. His comment certainly took her by surprise. ''You...think...it's...cute?'' That had to be so unbelievable! It was weird to her, but he thought it was cute? Did he expect her to pass that moment up? It almost made her roll onto her stomach, but she stayed on her back. It was a much more comfortable position. She then giggled again. ''I thought it would be annoying.'' She grew flustered, flitting her eyes to different places. ''After all, no one probably likes a cat that laughs a lot. Tom or molly.'' She snorted once more. Still, she felt herself become heated at embarrassment upon his comment, and instantly kept her gaze on the sky. ''I am a very passionate she cat. Really, about my flowers.'' She had nothing else to be passionate about, but she had agreed with him on that. Every cat had the potential to be great, but they never fought for it. They easily gave up on things. Maybe, she was in that category. She didn't know. ''I think we all just need a little...guidance. You know, a push to remind us that we are...more than just simple beings. That we can go...beyond the limits. But, not every cat knows that. Or, they do know it. They just don't acknowledge it.'' She stared at the sky in awe, admiring the blueness of it, and searching for clouds that made out objects. ''Oh, it's gorgeous.'' Her voice sounded dreamy, and at first she didn't hear the tom beside her, but soon enough she did see the flower. It made her heart sink. Her flowers...destroyed in that horrible flood. Oh...what would she do when she got back to Shadowclan? But, the flower in the sky was beautiful, and she looked at it longer than usual. ''I feel like that cloud is teasing me,'' She glanced at the ginger tom before settling her eyes back on the sky. ''That cloud knows I miss my plants. How rude!'' She laughed, but she did enjoy cloud gazing. She just never thought she would have company to do it with. She usually stargazed or cloud gazed when she was alone. But, it was...nice to have company to do it with.
(Converting to bolding his speech since every person does that with their cats and it really does look better xD I held off for so long, but I can only feel awkward when posting for so long as well lol.)

Sunmist tilted his head to the side, curiously looking at the molly upon her words. What had Chrysanthemumshade meant by that? If only he knew what? His tail flicked up as he kept himself from prying, guessing that this would not be a welcomed topic. Definitely not, going off the way she had spoken. Despite the curiosity gnawing at the tom, when Chrys turned back and gave a smile he was quick to return it. Oh well, he would be left to ponder this one. His smile grew into a grin as she went into a loving talk about flowers. A cat obsessed with flowers, of all things- and she's not even a medicine cat! Rather than being weirded out and thinking the molly was odd, Sunmist found it intriguing. Like suddenly, now he wanted to know more about flowers too, all because this lovely cat next to him found them so interesting. When she started rambling, most likely thinking he was finding it odd about her, the large cat couldn't help himself and burst into a rumbling laughter. "I'm sorry! I'm not laughing at you," he promised her in between his laughing fits. "It's just..." he shook his head, for once at a loss for words. How exactly did he explain that he found the situation funny, rather than the topic of conversation? "You don't have to hide anything from me, alright- well, anything that doesn't go against the warrior code. I'll go strict-mode on you then," he paused, giving a mock stern glare at the she-cat before a smile spread across his features once more. "If you like flowers, then you like flowers, and I'll listen to you talk about them anytime that's appropriate for it. Heck, maybe I'll even learn a little- oh, right, but you don't know anything about them, I forgot." The gleam in his eyes and the twitching of his whiskers showed that he was teasing in the last sentence, calling out Chrys. No cat showed so much appreciation for something, only to know nothing about them. "Gotcha, I'm good at keeping secrets," the tom whispered back, lowering his head as if to be secretive. "Only the whole clan will know- kidding! Don't worry, I'm not a gossiper." Though, really, he didn't think her love of flowers should be something the molly needed to hide. If she appreciated flowers, then she should show it- no need to be embarrassed by something that was obviously a big part of her. He didn't voice this though, reminding himself that his stern, advice giving side of him was under wraps for the time being. "I feel honored," Sunmist chuckled, though he wondered if she was just saying this to make him feel less bad. Surely, he hadn't been the worst she heard, but definitely not the best either. He didn't feel too badly for mispronouncing Chrys's name, though, as obviously she was used to it and didn't seem annoyed to the least about the whole ordeal. So, he let it roll of his back; it wasn't as if he had done something terribly wrong that would call for him getting upset over, after all.

"Practically?" The tom scoffed jokingly. "Oh, I definitely have it all!" Again in a joking manner, he puffed out his chest as if to appear full of himself- something Sunmist certainly was not. He was well aware that he was a good cat, but he never allowed himself to be arrogant. That would be a bad trait to have, indeed, and it was always frustrating for him to watch others doing good simply for the praise they get. No, there should not be any flaunting of good deeds or things about yourself, which is why the tom could not stand anyone who was arrogant. Of course, he never showed this, rather he just tried to avoid any cats that got on his nerves. As soon as he caught Chrys's questioning eyebrow raise, the orange cat slouched as if to hide himself by making the tom appear smaller. His eyes- which had quickly grown wide in embarrassment- focused down on his paws as if they were the most fascinating thing he had seen all day. The most fascinating thing I've seen all day isn't a thing, but a cat. And she's right beside me. At his thoughts, the tom's ears flitted back to press against his head. But despite his abashed behavior, he still murmured a quiet, "Yes, very much," to himself, so soft he doubted the molly would hear his words. Hopefully, she wouldn't, as he was starting to regret them. They weren't a lie at all, but perhaps it was a bit too risky of a thing to say to a cat he had only just started getting to know. He grew a bit more embarrassed as the silver feline teased him for his small ordeal a few days ago, but this was a type of embarrassment he could definitely handle. He quickly righted himself, trying to wash away his previous expression and go back to the small smile he had worn before. "Yeah, well, it certainly made those kits' days! The whole time they were laughing as they fought the giant fox that had gotten stuck behind the nursery..." He ended his retelling with a small shake of his head, a warm smile spreading on his face as he recalled that particular group of kits. Then, he realized he hadn't seen them since the flood, and his eyes darted anxiously to the clearing. Thankfully, he quickly spotted them along the opposite side and quickly relaxed, the fear draining from his eyes. They had made it out, at least. Of course the tom knew that kits had been lost to the floods, and the thought broke his heart, but he didn't want any more added to the list that he had compiled within his brain. "I definitely wouldn't say one's better than the other. Sometimes being large is useful, other times it'd be better to be small. I find myself wishing I was smaller quite often, actually. It's hard to be fast with all this weight dragging me down!" He was joking, at least partially. He wasn't an overweight cat at all, most of his weight was due to muscle from extended times hunting, patrolling, and even from training sessions that he held for himself. The tom was always looking to do his best, so naturally stayed fit in order to do so.

"Yeah, it's mostly mollies that adopt the kits, because they're more nurturing than us bull-headed toms," Sunmist stated, half joking yet half serious. What he said was true, but obviously in this case didn't apply to him. While he grouped himself among those 'bull-headed toms', he didn't consider himself to be reckless at all. The tom shook his head, thoughts returning to little Shadekit. "But really, I don't see any other outcome. Shadekit's just... well, he needed someone, and I'm glad to help him out. He's a very sweet kit, just needs someone to watch out for him." His ears perked in interest when Chrysanthemumshade went on to answer the question he had spun back around to her. Did she have a mate? If so, then he'd be slightly bummed; this molly was interesting and he definitely wanted to know her more. Given that she wanted to spend time with him as well- if she didn't then the tom would have to deal with the rejection and accept her decision. He couldn't help but grin when she confirmed that she didn't, in fact, have a mate yet. He nodded along as she spoke her thoughts about kits, his eyes glowing with affection for the little fuzz balls in question. It was nice to know she felt the same; the tabby knew not all she-cats wanted to have kits in their lifetime. "Yes, I certainly would like to have some kits of my own running around sometime, but you're right. You can't rush that sort of thing, you have to let love run its course. Otherwise, how can you really be sure that this cat is the one for you? While I really want kits, I've waited this long and I can wait a while longer- I'm not old yet!" His tail curled behind him as he spoke and after his words he rested his head on his paws. Amber eyes slipped closed as he gave a content sigh, the sun striking his fur and making it even brighter. He was sure the white segments in between orange stripes would appear even more vibrant than normal, and he tended to think these stripes almost looked like rays of sunshine. This tom's name certainly fit him, and once again he wondered what Chrysanthemumshade had meant by her earlier comment about names. His eyes popped back open and fixed themselves onto the molly beside him, and he hummed a response. "Thank you, I'll definitely strive to be the best father I can for my kits." Her analogy was a bit amusing, he thought, and not something most cats would say. But then again, from one small conversation Sunmist had decided that Chrys was not like most cats. "You'll make a wonderful mother, I can just see it. You obviously care very much about kits."

"Not having any kits that are kin has never stopped me," the bright tom purred. "I'm in the nursery a lot, just to be around the little ones. It's the one time I allow my strict act to waver." A small chuckle left his mouth as Sunmist rolled onto his side, making sure he was facing Chrys. "I'm sure your sister will appreciate the help, though. A litter is definitely a handful, and if this is her first litter then it will take some time to figure it all out." It was sort of funny, he thought, that he was talking about all this as if he knew from personal experience; as if he was a longtime queen himself. But he wasn't, rather he spent a lot of time with the queens as a result from playing with their kits. So he got story after story from them, listening to all their rants about how one kit is just so rambunctious, or how one just won't venture out of their shell. Or, mostly, about how overwhelming it is with your first litter. So, he could say all this confidently with knowing he is right, simply from conversations with all the queens. When the molly questioned his earlier response, he was a bit hesitant with replying again. His eyes flickered over her face, trying to take in what she was thinking at the moment. Was this a good or bad reaction? "Yes?" He murmured uncertainly, unsure of how she was going to go with this. At her giggle, he immediately relaxed. That was a good reaction, then, right? "No, it's not annoying in the slightest. You have a pretty laugh- not one of those annoying ones." He didn't mind hearing it often, not at all. It was one of those giggles that made your eyes glow a bit fonder, and sent your whiskers twitching. She had a good giggle, one that made him want to chuckle along with. But, he had a bad chuckle- at least that was his opinion of his laugh- and so he didn't allow himself to chuckle or laugh often. Only if he really couldn't help it, or if he wasn't self conscious around his company. Sunmist nodded along to the feline's short speech of sorts, agreeing wholeheartedly. Everyone needed guidance, even leaders and medicine cats, to get to where they were. He kept his gaze on the molly's face as she admired the sky above, a fond smile in place. He could practically feel his eyes glowing with affection- she was simply so cute!- but he blinked to try and clear this. He didn't want to seem like he was fawning over her or anything, that would be one way to make this whole thing awkward. When she saw the flower-shaped cloud, he fully expected her to be excited, and was stunned a moment by her glare and accusation at the cloud. A moment later- he couldn't help himself- he burst out into his deep, booming, laughter, the one that he couldn't help but find obnoxious. At this thought, he quickly shoved one of his paws over his mouth to try and stifle his laughs, succeeding only slightly as short bursts would still escape. Still calming down, he managed to get out a teasing response to the molly. "Oh yes, I'm sure that's exactly what the cloud had in mind. 'Let's get on Chrys's nerves!'" He shook his head once he calmed down, removing the paw from his muzzle and instead giving a great side stretch, sighing as he came back into place.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old August 19th, 2017, 07:07 PM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
He looked at her shyly,"hi..." He grabbed a fish and took a bite of it.
(Just realized all those spelling mistakes rip)

Aspenfire gave him a friendly smile. She then looked down at her fish and tilted her head slightly. "I don't think I'll ever get used to this."

who, me?
day and night, on my mind,
please don't kill the
v i b e.

♥character site♥
♥dragon cave♥ ♥magistream♥