Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM

Old October 30th, 2017, 03:43 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
A small, warm smile slipped onto the black-furred tomcat’s maw as he took note of Talonfang’s sleepy gaze, making him chuckle and lick her forehead. “Then consider it done, I want you to take it easy for today while I keep an eye on the kittens. I’ll bring you a piece of prey later that we can share together.” He mewed, his tone softened as he watched his mate rest her head on top of her paws before letting her eyes shut ever so gently as she drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Sproutwhisker looked to the five young ones that were now his responsibility. “Let’s go enjoy this warm weather while your mother rests, shall we?” He purred as he picked up the first kitten he saw, which was Jaguarkit, lightly in his jaws as he led the other four outside to play in the sunshine. It was a very nice day out and he hoped to get to know his children, playing toss the moss ball and pretending he was a badger while they all tackled him. These were the type of activities that Ripplewhisker and him did when he was their age, it made him purr, knowing that he had a chance to be the father that Ripple had been to him so very ago now.

A small she-kit hissed in annoyance, her claws digging into the moss bedding. "Why?" She squeaked in her high pitched voice turning to face Sproutwhisker. Her father wanted to take her out into the sun? The bright light thing that was extremely bright and irritating? No! He wouldn't let her out into the beauty of night, yet he wanted her to go outside now? The thought made Pitchkit's usually negative attitude even worse. She did not want to go outside. Perhas to see the sunset or the sunrise. The night definitely, but her parents insisted on her sleeping at that time. However she completely disagreed. Kits were allowed no freedom. It was unfair! Pitchkit wanted to be a apprentice as soon as she could. She hated being a kit. No freedom! No nothing. Rules were meant to be broken and her parents did not seem to agree with that statement. Pitchkit burief back done in her mothers fur, listening contently to the purr she had known since birth. That was, until it stopped. "Momma!" she screeched.
Old October 30th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
“Oh Starclan... Why must you take this one so soon?” Ripplewhisker quietly thought to himself, a certain sadness showing within his eyes, “Why must you do this to my son?” He asked the cats of the stars above over and over again as he softly touched down into the Riverclan camp, his paws silent as they left no tracks or sound. He glanced around at the clanmates that were conversing with one another throughout the quiet, sun-warmed clearing. He could not bring himself to look directly at Sproutwhisker, his adopted son, for a long time, despite the fact that he could not see the Starclan warrior right now anyways. He looked so happy right now, so carefree with his children. A low, rumbling growl stirred in his throat now. Of course, they had to take the one cat that brought Sproutwhisker back to reality after losing him when he passed of Greencough many moons ago. Were their ancestors that heartless towards the black-furred male that they had to do this? Was it some sort of sickened joke that he, Ripplewhisker, had to be the one to take his mate to Starclan now? The maine coon didn’t like this and he did not want to do this, but he had to - there was no other choice. Stepping into the nursery den without the faintest of sound coming from him, his gaze landed on the shecat that laid in one of the many moss nests, her body completely still and unmoving, not even a trace of breath coming from her. Heart failure, they told him, that’s what would be her end. “Talonfang..” Ripplewhisker murmured, his tone softened and almost coming off as a gentle whisper as he leaned down and nudged the female, “It is time to wake up now, young one.” To the maine coon, this shecat was quite younger than he was, so it was a shame that she had to die so early while having so many more potential moons ahead of her. His tail lightly swished behind him as this happened.
(Dude, I'm starting to cry)
Talonfang murmured some words of nonsense as she got up. She did not notice her physical body still on the ground. She turned to the cat who had stirred her and recognized him instantly. "Ripplewhisker?" She said uncertain.
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang murmured some words of nonsense as she got up. She did not notice her physical body still on the ground. She turned to the cat who had stirred her and recognized him instantly. "Ripplewhisker?" She said uncertain.
“Hello, Talonfang.” Ripplewhisker murmured to the shecat once she had woken and heaved herself to her paws, “I know that I said that I wished to speak with you again, but this was not what I had in mind, not in the slightest..” The large maine coon couldn’t bring himself to let his gaze lower to Talonfang’s limp body that still rested in the moss bed as she stood before him with her fur sparkling with stardust and slightly transparent, like his was now. He asked his ancestors up above once again, why must it be her of all cats that must die today? The old male did not know why this had to happen and why must his adopted son go through so much pain like this. His jaws parted to speak again, but the heart-shattering wail of a kitten sounded between the two of them, which made him stiffen as he looked down to notice one of her kittens, Pitchkit, was still against the lifeless shecat’s belly, screeching for their mother. It was a sight that would haunt the tomcat for a very long time, but Ripplewhisker needed to keep his stance and do what he was instructed to do now. “I-It is your time to join me in the stars up above, Talonfang.” He said, his voice faltering slightly in the process, “I am so sorry that this has to happen, but you must come with me.” Ripplewhisker hated doing this, he really did.
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:17 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
A small, warm smile slipped onto the black-furred tomcat’s maw as he took note of Talonfang’s sleepy gaze, making him chuckle and lick her forehead. “Then consider it done, I want you to take it easy for today while I keep an eye on the kittens. I’ll bring you a piece of prey later that we can share together.” He mewed, his tone softened as he watched his mate rest her head on top of her paws before letting her eyes shut ever so gently as she drifted off into a peaceful sleep. Sproutwhisker looked to the five young ones that were now his responsibility. “Let’s go enjoy this warm weather while your mother rests, shall we?” He purred as he picked up the first kitten he saw, which was Jaguarkit, lightly in his jaws as he led the other four outside to play in the sunshine. It was a very nice day out and he hoped to get to know his children, playing toss the moss ball and pretending he was a badger while they all tackled him. These were the type of activities that Ripplewhisker and him did when he was their age, it made him purr, knowing that he had a chance to be the father that Ripple had been to him so very ago now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

A small she-kit hissed in annoyance, her claws digging into the moss bedding. "Why?" She squeaked in her high pitched voice turning to face Sproutwhisker. Her father wanted to take her out into the sun? The bright light thing that was extremely bright and irritating? No! He wouldn't let her out into the beauty of night, yet he wanted her to go outside now? The thought made Pitchkit's usually negative attitude even worse. She did not want to go outside. Perhas to see the sunset or the sunrise. The night definitely, but her parents insisted on her sleeping at that time. However she completely disagreed. Kits were allowed no freedom. It was unfair! Pitchkit wanted to be a apprentice as soon as she could. She hated being a kit. No freedom! No nothing. Rules were meant to be broken and her parents did not seem to agree with that statement. Pitchkit burief back done in her mothers fur, listening contently to the purr she had known since birth. That was, until it stopped. "Momma!" she screeched.
Quote:

”Okay!” The young she-cat replied, and happily trotted out of the nursery. Hearing her sister's complaints, Spottedkit turned around and playfully shoved Pitchkit. “C’mon sis! It’ll be fun, you’ll see!” When Pitchkit went back to Talonfang, Spottedkit gave an exasperated sigh. She soon cut it off however, when she heard Talonfang stop purring. She hurried over to her mother. She gasped, and rushed outside to Sproutwhisker. "Something’s wrong with Talonfang!” She exclaimed, slightly panicking.

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:19 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
“Hello, Talonfang.” Ripplewhisker murmured to the shecat once she had woken and heaved herself to her paws, “I know that I said that I wished to speak with you again, but this was not what I had in mind, not in the slightest..” The large maine coon couldn’t bring himself to let his gaze lower to Talonfang’s limp body that still rested in the moss bed as she stood before him with her fur sparkling with stardust and slightly transparent, like his was now. He asked his ancestors up above once again, why must it be her of all cats that must die today? The old male did not know why this had to happen and why must his adopted son go through so much pain like this. His jaws parted to speak again, but the heart-shattering wail of a kitten sounded between the two of them, which made him stiffen as he looked down to notice one of her kittens, Pitchkit, was still against the lifeless shecat’s belly, screeching for their mother. It was a sight that would haunt the tomcat for a very long time, but Ripplewhisker needed to keep his stance and do what he was instructed to do now. “I-It is your time to join me in the stars up above, Talonfang.” He said, his voice faltering slightly in the process, “I am so sorry that this has to happen, but you must come with me.” Ripplewhisker hated doing this, he really did.
Talonfang burst into tears as she saw and heard her daughter. "Pitchkit! I'm here baby!" She cried she suck to the ground although there was no sound. She shakily stood up again but was still crying she snuffled and nodded to Ripplewhisker.
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
”Okay!” The young she-cat replied, and happily trotted out of the nursery. Hearing her sister's complaints, Spottedkit turned around and playfully shoved Pitchkit. “C’mon sis! It’ll be fun, you’ll see!” When Pitchkit went back to Talonfang, Spottedkit gave an exasperated sigh. She soon cut it off however, when she heard Talonfang stop purring. She hurried over to her mother. She gasped, and rushed outside to Sproutwhisker. "Something’s wrong with Talonfang!” She exclaimed, slightly panicking.

As the black-furred warrior padded outside into the warm sunlight with Jaguarkit still gently hanging in his jaws, Sproutwhisker immediately heard the loud screech that belonged to one of his beloved daughters, Pitchkit, which made him immediately turn on his paws and rush back into the nursery, his eyes landing upon the small kitten that was currently pressing their face into the fur of their mother’s belly, wailing over and over again. An immediate pang of fear struck Sproutwhisker as he went over to the moss bed that belonged to his family, resting his son down in the softened nest before laying down beside the shecat, who was completely still without even a faint purr stirring from her, which was usually what happened when she slept. He looked to Spottedkit and Pitchkit, who whimpered and stayed close to their mother. “Talonfang?” He whispered, nudging his mate lightly, but she did not move, “Talonfang? Talonfang! Wake up!” He buried his muzzle into her neck, but her body was cold and there was no sound of breath coming from the queen. “No.. No, please.. You were okay just a little bit ago..” The male murmured, his tail curling around the shecat as tears brimmed in the corners of his eyes, “Please wake up.. Please.. Your kittens need a mother.. I need you..” His heart began to race at an unnatural pace as tears ran down the sides of his face as the male uttered a heartstuck yowl of denial and pain that voiced his emotions - his beloved Talonfang was gone forever.

Last edited by Captain; October 30th, 2017 at 04:26 PM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:31 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
As the black-furred warrior padded outside into the warm sunlight with Jaguarkit still gently hanging in his jaws, Sproutwhisker immediately heard the loud screech that belonged to one of his beloved daughters, Pitchkit, which made him immediately turn on his paws and rush back into the nursery, his eyes landing upon the small kitten that was currently pressing their face into the fur of their mother’s belly, wailing over and over again. An immediate pang of fear struck Sproutwhisker as he went over to the moss bed that belonged to his family, resting his son down in the softened nest before laying down beside the shecat, who was completely still without even a faint purr stirring from her, which was usually what happened when she slept. He looked to Pitchkit, who whimpered and stayed close to their mother. “Talonfang?” He whispered, nudging his mate lightly, but she did not move, “Talonfang? Talonfang! Wake up!” He buried his muzzle into her neck, but her body was cold and there was no sound of breath coming from the queen. “No.. No, please.. You were okay just a little bit ago..” The male murmured, his tail curling around the shecat as tears brimmed in the corners of his eyes, “Please wake up.. Please.. Your kittens need a mother.. I need you..” His heart began to race at an unnatural pace as tears ran down the sides of his face as the male uttered a heartstuck yowl of denial and pain that voiced his emotions - his beloved Talonfang was gone forever.

Pitchkit was usually the fiercest of the kits. The negative one. Always strong. Never broken. But when she saw her mother lying there, not breathing and cold, with her father curled around her crying. Pitchkit was different. She frowned. Because unlike most kits she understood. She wasn't young anymore, and she knew cats died. But the strange thing was how her mother had died? If the molly had been all about facts she would have asked that. But she was not. She was about herself. And those she loved. About doom. And the last thing. Yes the last thing had just happened to her mother. But also to her, her littermates, and her father. She was never going to see Talonfang ever again. The beautiful black and white she-cat was dead. Pitchkit was never going to see her again. Whether she liked it again. Fighting back tears the molly spoke. "She's dead." The kitten whispered, but she did not wail like her father she merely dipped her had sadly. "Who will be my mother now?"
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Talonfang burst into tears as she saw and heard her daughter. "Pitchkit! I'm here baby!" She cried she suck to the ground although there was no sound. She shakily stood up again but was still crying she snuffled and nodded to Ripplewhisker.
It only made this situation much worse for the maine coon once he saw another one of their kittens, Spottedkit, rush into the nursery after hearing her sister’s wailing of distress. He stood there, frozen in his place as the whole family rushed into the nursery, seeing poor Sproutwhisker with Jaguarkit hanging from his jaws as he now realized what was happening. This was a cruel joke from Starclan surely, he couldn’t help but think that as he could only watch as the whole family mourned the loss of a mother and mate now. Sproutwhisker’s heartbroken yowl that rang through the nursery den made the warrior’s ears flatten against his head. “I’m so sorry, my son.. I’m so very sorry..” He whispered, forcing himself not to cry now as he brought his gaze back up to Talonfang, who had now accepted that there was nothing that could be done. It was hard to look into the shecat’s eyes, seeing the tears and pain within them. “Follow me, I will take you to Starclan now - your new home.” Without another word, Ripplewhisker turned on his paws and walked out of the nursery, slowly fading away back to Starclan, knowing that Talonfang would fade away with him as the scene of her mourning mate and children was still fresh in his thoughts and would keep him awake for a very long time.
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
It only made this situation much worse for the maine coon once he saw another one of their kittens, Spottedkit, rush into the nursery after hearing her sister’s wailing of distress. He stood there, frozen in his place as the whole family rushed into the nursery, seeing poor Sproutwhisker with Jaguarkit hanging from his jaws as he now realized what was happening. This was a cruel joke from Starclan surely, he couldn’t help but think that as he could only watch as the whole family mourned the loss of a mother and mate now. Sproutwhisker’s heartbroken yowl that rang through the nursery den made the warrior’s ears flatten against his head. “I’m so sorry, my son.. I’m so very sorry..” He whispered, forcing himself not to cry now as he brought his gaze back up to Talonfang, who had now accepted that there was nothing that could be done. It was hard to look into the shecat’s eyes, seeing the tears and pain within them. “Follow me, I will take you to Starclan now - your new home.” Without another word, Ripplewhisker turned on his paws and walked out of the nursery, slowly fading away back to Starclan, knowing that Talonfang would fade away with him as the scene of her mourning mate and children was still fresh in his thoughts and would keep him awake for a very long time.
Talonfang hung her head and followed Ripplewhisker. "B-but Ripplewhisker, I didn't even get to day good bye." She said. Tear drops silently fell from her face.
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:

Pitchkit was usually the fiercest of the kits. The negative one. Always strong. Never broken. But when she saw her mother lying there, not breathing and cold, with her father curled around her crying. Pitchkit was different. She frowned. Because unlike most kits she understood. She wasn't young anymore, and she knew cats died. But the strange thing was how her mother had died? If the molly had been all about facts she would have asked that. But she was not. She was about herself. And those she loved. About doom. And the last thing. Yes the last thing had just happened to her mother. But also to her, her littermates, and her father. She was never going to see Talonfang ever again. The beautiful black and white she-cat was dead. Pitchkit was never going to see her again. Whether she liked it again. Fighting back tears the molly spoke. "She's dead." The kitten whispered, but she did not wail like her father she merely dipped her had sadly. "Who will be my mother now?"
Sproutwhisker didn’t know what to do, what to think, what to even feel at this point. His body was shaking like he was cold and out in the snow, feeling his heartbeat slowly soften as the tomcat’s painful yowling had faded away from the ringing in his ears. He buried his face into Talonfang’s neck, his claws digging into the moss underneath his paws as he regained himself ever so slowly with an endless ache in his chest and head. Was this really how the tomcat’s life would go? After he had lost Ripplewhisker to sickness so many moons ago, the black-furred warrior thought that Talonfang was his savior from this endless pain. She was supposed to live for so many more moons with him, they were going to watch their kittens grow to become noble warriors of Riverclan together as they aged in the Elder’s den and then they would go to Starclan together. Sproutwhisker didn’t know if he would be able to take this pain for much longer, this endless torture that he seemed to receive since he opened his eyes as a youth. The tomcat drew away from his emotional blur once his daughter’s whispering words stirred in his ears, making him remember once again that he was a father. He had five little ones to take care of all on his own now. He lifted his head to peer at Pitchkit for a moment. “She is with the stars now.” Sproutwhisker murmured, hating to just say that she was merely dead, “With my father, Ripplewhisker, your grandfather, safe from pain and harm.” He managed to actually heaved himself to his paws and shakingly lay down with his children, pulling them close to him and away from their lifeless mother. “I will take care of you, I promise. I will make sure all of you grow up to make your mother proud.” He was saying these words without much thought, almost to get him through this time, to help himself, though he was breaking inside now.

Last edited by Captain; October 30th, 2017 at 05:06 PM.