Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:16 PM
Stars in the dark [F]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 04:15 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 24th, 2016, 10:52 AM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

(Could I join)

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old November 24th, 2016, 02:07 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

"Got it!" Burrpaw growled and lunged again, putting much more force into the attack. Had Swiftfang seemed a bit more proud of Burrpaw? Burrpaw was ambitious, wanting to be leader one day. But first, I have to impress Swiftfang and become a warrior! The thought gave him strength and he threw his wait into the blow.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 24th, 2016, 09:32 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Letting out a relieved wheeze, Kestrelpaw hopped off the kitten, tail still frizzed. "Hes alive, and hes okay." He wheezed out, lowering his head and lapping the fur on the kittens head the wrong way soothingly. Backing up to examine Frogkit, his forest-green orbs widened with shock. "Ah.... Ahh!" He had been so caught up in saving the kitten from choking, that he hadn't notice his awkwardly twisted limb. Kestrelpaw's mind was hazy, he couldn't really remember how to treat broken limbs. I'm 10 moons! The number echoed in his head, gritting his incisors together. I should know how to do this! Taking deep breaths, he turned to one of the surrounding cats, looking at all of them. "One of you-" He breathed out, eyes wide. "get me a stick, make sure its long and strong." He ordered, his voice oddly stern which made him flinch. Kestrelpaw had never heard that kind of power in his voice.
Old November 24th, 2016, 09:46 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Shadekit watched the kits talk as then one rolled in the mud and dirt. Then the other one rolled back and laughed. Shadekit walked up to them. "Hi! I'm Shadekit. How are you?" She asked, hoping that they would like to be her friends.
Old November 25th, 2016, 09:43 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost Illusion View Post
Ratkit watched the other golden kit during her thinking process. He tilted his head with a slight smile on his maw as he watched Leopardkit roll around in the ground and dirt. When she came back up with her messy fur and expression Ratkit couldn't help but roll back and laugh. "I think you look worse then I do!" The young tom tried to stop laughing but couldn't.
Leopardkit's grotesque expression fades and she grins a little, her tail lashing back and forth in it's usual excited manner. "Really? That's great! There's no way your Mom can say that you're ugly now, I look awful!" She laughed, joining in with the other kit. Her expression was that of an overly excited young cat now, until she remembered that she was supposed to be ugly and pulled the expression once again, lowering her tone so that she sounded more gruff and strange than usual. "So...uh...what do you want to do now?" She asked, making sure her voice kept the husky growl in it that made it sound so strange.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2016, 11:54 AM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Swiftfang trampled over backwards, landing on his side. Better, much better. He thought. The tom gritted his teeth and spoke: "Ah, good. When there are major battles between clans like this, you will need to be aggressive and create pain." The older warrior remembered his days long ago, during the time of other battles, where he had fought with tooth and claw. Strength and wits were especially needed during fights like those.
The tom pulled himself up, for he was much larger and stronger than Burrrpaw. "How do you feel now? Are you tired?"

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old November 25th, 2016, 12:24 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Badgerkit listened intently as his friend talked about her parents. "They sound great. I'm glad you get to see them." He mewed, a smile on his maw as he did so. He knew that Lostkit must have had some trauma in her past, otherwise she wouldn't be here now- unless, of course, she had been clanborn. And when he had first met her she hadn't smelt much like a clan cat. He froze for a moment as she asked about his own family. Nope, haven't seen them, why do you ask? He thought, although he knew that would definitely sound suspicious. He didn't want his friend to think that he was hiding something from her- even if he was. Besides, she should be able to trust him, so maybe he should just tell her the truth now. "No, I haven't seen either of them, I'm pretty sure they're busy..." He mewed politely, his voice trailing off. That was the closest to the truth that he would probably get. It was true; they were busy, wherever they were at the moment. And besides, he didn't care that he didn't get to see them. "And...I...I'm not actually sure where they are..." He added, before he realized that the words were leaving his maw. He froze, minorly traumatized. Why did I say that? He thought to himself, his yellow hues narrowing unhappily.
The grey kit nodded slowly, kind of sad for her friend as he shared he hadn't seen his parents. THey way he said it almost made it seem as if they didn't exist, and that concerned her, but she didn't say anything. But then he added he didn't even know where they were, and she flattened her ears, her tail ceasing its movements. That was... depressing. Though, as she was about to ask him about it, she felt a strange emotion from him that hinted he didn't want to discuss it. He didn't want her to know more. So, she just made an excuse for him. "They're probably busy with patrols. They must be good warriors." And then, before he could reply, she changed the topic. "How about we play a game? We could play Warrior, or hide and seek..." There weren't a lot of games she could play, mossball was definitely out of the question, and even the ones that were possible were harder for her, so their options were very limited. "Whatever you want to play, I'm okay with."
Old November 25th, 2016, 12:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post
The grey kit nodded slowly, kind of sad for her friend as he shared he hadn't seen his parents. THey way he said it almost made it seem as if they didn't exist, and that concerned her, but she didn't say anything. But then he added he didn't even know where they were, and she flattened her ears, her tail ceasing its movements. That was... depressing. Though, as she was about to ask him about it, she felt a strange emotion from him that hinted he didn't want to discuss it. He didn't want her to know more. So, she just made an excuse for him. "They're probably busy with patrols. They must be good warriors." And then, before he could reply, she changed the topic. "How about we play a game? We could play Warrior, or hide and seek..." There weren't a lot of games she could play, mossball was definitely out of the question, and even the ones that were possible were harder for her, so their options were very limited. "Whatever you want to play, I'm okay with."
Badgerkit gave a grateful laugh, rather than a smile, knowing that Lostkit wouldn't be able to see his expression. "Yeah..." He mewed, his voice trailing off. He was thankful when she changed the subject, off the subject of parents and onto one that he was much more comfortable discussing. "Hm...let's play Warriors, I had a lot of fun doing that the other day," Badgerkit mewed, with a bright grin. His voice was light and happy, showing his emotions since he was careful to remember that Lostkit couldn't see his expression. He gave a little mew of pleasure, and got to his paws slowly, stretching out as he did so. He felt a good deal more sore than before, although he wasn't quite sure why. He hadn't really been doing anything today, and he didn't often do things so there wasn't much of a reason for him to be. He stretched out once more, flexing his claws and yawning. He was tired, strangely enough...although the prospect of a good game should make him more excited soon. The black and white tom took a few pawsteps away from Lostkit, and then stopped, standing firmly in his position. "So, you want to be a warrior and I can be a rogue or a fox or something, or would you rather be the rogue or whatever?" He asked. It made no difference to him, and he would rather let Lostkit have the first pick anyway.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 25th, 2016, 03:42 PM
Sleep Deprived

"Only... a little," Burrpaw panted, "I could...do this...all...day," The apprentice pulled his paws under him in a defensive stance, preparing for Swiftfang's next move.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 25th, 2016, 08:56 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

"Good." Swiftfang said, drawing his paws into the sandy hollow for a bit of traction. "Endurance is very important." He paused for a moment, letting the dust move through the air and clog up the hollow. "Lots of things are important." The warrior added as an afterthought, narrowing his eyes.
The tom leaned back for support, and then sprang forwards. He landed right in front of Burrpaw, wondering if he'd be frightened or not.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Closed Thread