Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:04 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 9th, 2018, 08:18 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Wolfeye slipped out of the camp, pausing on the outside to taste the air. He sniffed the ground and began to move towards the left, his ears raised as he listened to the birdsong in the air and the distant sounds of the ocean. He paused a moment. "Are you still there, Shortsoul?" The blind tom called. He could smell her scent but he couldn't pinpoint the she cat's exact location.

((After you reply to this I will reply in ShadowClan territory and mention you there))
Shortsoul trotted by wolfeye."Yeah I am coming." She licked her paw and drew it over her ear. "Where are we going?" She lured the question enjoying the being with the tom.
Old March 9th, 2018, 08:26 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Treestep didn't know what to do, so instead of taking he just went over to his expecting brother and gently covered his head in quick and soft strokes of his tongue.
Wildstrike let out a strained cry at the touch jerking away, "Y-you can't g-g-groom m-me! O-o-only Silverscar g-gets to d-d-do that!" He whimpered softly, not liking the licks at all despite the fact he usually enjoyed affection, "A-a-and y-you're not Silverscar!" He bawled, wishing the silver tabby would be around to comfort him.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 10th, 2018 at 11:12 AM.
Old March 10th, 2018, 11:01 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike let out a strained cry at the touch jerking away, "Y-you can't g-g-groom m-me! O-o-only Silverscar g-gets to d-d-do that!" He whimpered softly, not liking the licks at all despite the fact he usually enjoyed affection, "A-a-and y-you're not Silverscar!" He bawled, wishing the silver tabby would be around to comfort him.
Treestep crouched down and tried to catch his gaze,"Well... W-what do you want me to do then? Do you want or need anything?" He asked, even more worried than before.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 10th, 2018, 11:11 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Treestep crouched down and tried to catch his gaze,"Well... W-what do you want me to do then? Do you want or need anything?" He asked, even more worried than before.
"I-I don't k-k-know, I'm j-just really h-hungry and t-tired." He whined, fidgeting on his paws as more tears burned his eyes, "B-but I c-c-can't t-take a n-nap or e-eat because I-I haven't h-h-hunted or p-patroled yet!" He wailed, knowing his eyes probably the size of saucers as his breath hitched in preparation for more tears, "AND OH, STARCLAN TREESTEP WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO UNFAIR!?" He then lamented, hysterics hitting the usually stoic tom hard.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 10th, 2018 at 11:14 AM.
Old March 10th, 2018, 11:23 AM

Quote:
"I-I don't k-k-know, I'm j-just really h-hungry and t-tired." He whined, fidgeting on his paws as more tears burned his eyes, "B-but I c-c-can't t-take a n-nap or e-eat because I-I haven't h-h-hunted or p-patroled yet!" He wailed, knowing his eyes probably the size of saucers as his breath hitched in preparation for more tears, "AND OH, STARCLAN TREESTEP WHY DOES LIFE HAVE TO BE SO UNFAIR!?" He then lamented, hysterics hitting the usually stoic tom hard.
Treestep continued trying to catch Wildstrike's gaze in his own gaze,"Well, since when do expecting cats have to hunti before eating prey themselves, hmm?" Treestep asked, tilting his head.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 10th, 2018, 11:32 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Treestep continued trying to catch Wildstrike's gaze in his own gaze,"Well, since when do expecting cats have to hunt before eating prey themselves, hmm?" Treestep asked, tilting his head.
"B-but Tre-estep Ccc-cats just t-think I-I'm getting f-f-fat! None o-of th-em even t-t-try to lis-ten when I-I say I-I'm exp-ecting k-kits so t-t-they'll think I-I'm just b-breaking the c-code!" Wildstrike quivered glaring at his slightly swollen stomach with resentment.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 10th, 2018 at 11:38 AM.
Old March 10th, 2018, 11:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
“Oh, don’t worry about that! It’s no trouble at all for me to get you something to eat.” Newtpaw purred, glancing over at her mentor with a smile, “Besides, if I didn’t have the time to do so, I would not have asked. Just give me a moment or two to go fetch a piece of prey and a dampened ball of moss for you, Fallowbreeze.” The short female dipped her head to the elder and with that now being said, the shecat turned and scampered out of the den to go fetch what was asked of her without any delay. She was doing well, or so she hoped, and she was honestly having a nice time chatting and bonding with the older shecat - it really put things into perspective for the student in a certain sense.
Fallowbreeze couldn’t help wonder if this apprentice was being so plesant purely because her mentor was watching or if that really was her nature, she wouldn’t press for answers but she’d wonder none the less. She flicked her tail calmly awaiting Newtpaw’s return.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 10th, 2018, 12:02 PM

Quote:
"B-but Tre-estep Ccc-cats just t-think I-I'm getting f-f-fat! None o-of th-em even t-t-try to lis-ten when I-I say I-I'm exp-ecting k-kits so t-t-they'll think I-I'm just b-breaking the c-code!" Wildstrike quivered glaring at his slightly swollen stomach with resentment.
"Don't worry... I'll be by your side..." He whispered to Wildstrike, nudging him lightly.
Old March 10th, 2018, 12:24 PM
so nasty

Quote:
"Don't worry... I'll be by your side..." He whispered to Wildstrike, nudging him lightly.

"T-thank you s-s-so much T-tree-step I-I'm glad I-I can c-c-count on y-ou," Wildstrike weakly mewed, smiling ever so slightly, "I-I hope i-it o-o-okay than i-if I a-ask you t-to p-p-promise me s-something?"
Old March 10th, 2018, 12:39 PM

Quote:

"T-thank you s-s-so much T-tree-step I-I'm glad I-I can c-c-count on y-ou," Wildstrike weakly mewed, smiling ever so slightly, "I-I hope i-it o-o-okay than i-if I a-ask you t-to p-p-promise me s-something?"
Treestep looked at him, confused,"Of course! Anything! What is it?" He tilted his head.
Closed Thread