Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:19 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 30th, 2019, 05:08 PM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope View Post

duskblossom looked at him interrogatively, mentally debating if she had introduced herself already. after a few moments of reflecting back on the scene that had occurred only a few moments ago, duskblossom came to the conclusion that she hadn't introduced herself, and began speaking. "i'm duskblossom! how've you bee, whisperbranch?" the female enquired, tilting her head in that questioning, friendly way of hers.
Whisperbranch relaxed when she didn't mention his face and thought he shouldn't bring it up and go in a depression again. "Better than I normally am. I actually have a real smile on for once in many moons.", he meowed with a smile. He let out a silent laugh that only he could hear when she tilted her head. He had seen her around a few times.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 30th, 2019, 05:21 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Whisperbranch relaxed when she didn't mention his face and thought he shouldn't bring it up and go in a depression again. "Better than I normally am. I actually have a real smile on for once in many moons.", he meowed with a smile. He let out a silent laugh that only he could hear when she tilted her head. He had seen her around a few times.
duskblossom nodded her head. "that's great to hear," she responded, smiling back at her clanmate. her tail flickered about carelessly and wildly, duskblossom subconsciously not knowing how to continue the conversation. the female took a seating position, aiming herself so that she could still somewhat bask in the sunlight of the clearing whilst also sitting down so that she wouldn't have to look upwards at whisperbranch to make eye contact. "do you have any idea on what to do? i've been pretty bored these past moons."
i’m smiling too”

---

Old April 30th, 2019, 07:56 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Browneyedfox View Post
Robinpaw abruptly appeared from the crowd and skidded to a stop at Raventuft’s feet! “Can you believe it?!”
Raventuft glanced down at Robinpaw. "Honestly?" He asked. " ...no" He mewed, flicking an ear. "Come on, follow me" The tom ordered as he started walking towards the camp entrance.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 30th, 2019, 09:05 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post
edited - sorry!
Thanks ^^

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 30th, 2019, 09:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
Wildtuft flicked her ears as her eyes lit up happily this time at hearing lionroars response "they certainly will ....." she meowed before smiling , pleased with his answer " they are interesting . And they most certainly make cats stronger, if the cats themselves are determined and brave enough to go through with the choice they made." she whispered her expression genuine kindness this time, not one with mischief behind it. However now she felt a tiny bit of regret of assuming he was sided with starclan " you'll be a great asset to them. To the family as I like to call them ...." she added before she stood up to give herself a good shake " anyways other than that, why did you decide to come over here? There must have been a reason . No one really ever comes to me for true companionship . Only my sister " she meowed openly .
Lionroar watched hesitantly as the she-cat's eyes lit up happily. Well, he supposed, it was better than upsetting her with his answer. The thought of being stronger sparked an interested look in the depths of his dark amber hues. He could definitely see himself joining this group. Despite his Clanmates beliefs, he had never been entirely loyal to him. Countless flings across multiple Clans flashed through his mind. Her reaction turned to something that seemed like genuine kindness, which took him slightly off guard. He blinked, a slight smile forming on his face. "I think that'd be nice," he replied, his voice still somewhat soft. A group of cats working to make him stronger sounded almost perfect. "I was bored, decided that I'd come over to say hello," he replied with a slight shrug, "you seemed interesting enough. Some of these cats don't seem to like me that much," he shrugged, his last statement somewhat vague.
Old May 1st, 2019, 04:43 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
pure terror.
It was all the ragdoll could feel as the drapes ferns parted as she walked through. “Windystar?” She said shaking more then she ever had. Her injures felt like nothing compared to what she could have done, she twitched her newly hurt ear the chunk that had been taken out covered in a scab now and her other scars still fresh she looked on in fear. “I-i” she tried to speak again but the emotions overcame her the den felt like it was shrinking around her like it was getting smaller. The scent of the leader wafted up her nostrils in an ever so unsettling way ‘hell Understand’ she just repeated to herself over and over again yet her positive train of thought was cut off by the reality ‘I would never forgive a cat who did that to me...’ at the thought she felt like her heart was about to stop, “I-i” she stuttered again jut trying to find words to talk as she shook “I’m... so” she said as her blue eyes welled up the walls felt so tight like they were griping her sides “sorry...” she barely breathed out the fear was creeping up her throat as she looked on at the leader trying to keep the tears from showing
@Sagittarius

Windystar was curled up in his nest. His breaths were shallow and panicked as he relived the moment that Moonpaw had almost taken one of his lives. The was his heart raced, the blood pounding in his ears. He had never been more afraid in his life - well, except when Fallenstar had killed him back when he was deputy. He didn't want to relive that adrenaline any time soon. But Daydream had gone, Goosepaw gone. It was just him and Forestshade, and a free-for-all in the medicine den. It was, at best, unsanitary. At worst? Deadly. He was still afraid, exhausted both mentally and physically. This was why he was curled up and potentially why he, at first, didn't hear the fearful voice at the mouth of his den.

"Come in," the tom rasped, still not hearing the voice well enough to know who it was. He just figured maybe it was Forestshade or something. So, as he turned to face the entrance, his heart dropped. Oh. Was Moonpaw here to ask about her ceremony? Hadn't he said in the meeting that it would be postponed? No... why was she shaking? 'Oh.' The leader visibly relaxed, inviting Moonpaw to do so as well. He knew that the friendly gestures he would usually make (touching the other cat, sweeping his tail around them, any other form of touch comfort) would probably not be taken well. So instead, all he whispered was "You did what you could. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 1st, 2019, 08:38 AM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagittarius View Post

Windystar was curled up in his nest. His breaths were shallow and panicked as he relived the moment that Moonpaw had almost taken one of his lives. The was his heart raced, the blood pounding in his ears. He had never been more afraid in his life - well, except when Fallenstar had killed him back when he was deputy. He didn't want to relive that adrenaline any time soon. But Daydream had gone, Goosepaw gone. It was just him and Forestshade, and a free-for-all in the medicine den. It was, at best, unsanitary. At worst? Deadly. He was still afraid, exhausted both mentally and physically. This was why he was curled up and potentially why he, at first, didn't hear the fearful voice at the mouth of his den.

"Come in," the tom rasped, still not hearing the voice well enough to know who it was. He just figured maybe it was Forestshade or something. So, as he turned to face the entrance, his heart dropped. Oh. Was Moonpaw here to ask about her ceremony? Hadn't he said in the meeting that it would be postponed? No... why was she shaking? 'Oh.' The leader visibly relaxed, inviting Moonpaw to do so as well. He knew that the friendly gestures he would usually make (touching the other cat, sweeping his tail around them, any other form of touch comfort) would probably not be taken well. So instead, all he whispered was "You did what you could. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you."
she tried to keep looking at the leader she really did but it was difficult. everybody important in the clan seemed to be leaving goosepaw, daydream she had been living with her wounds hoping for the best to come she could feel the panic gripping at her chest just as she stood before her leader. she had done the unspeakable, she was... a monster almost. moonpaw wanted to believe it wasn’t her fault. but whose fault could it have i been? nobody else’s, it was all up to her nothing she had been brainwashed in a way by that place. she studied her paws just awaiting his reply.
as his words rang into the air of the den she felt like the world was about to go black. pure, fear rushed over her from head to toe as she looked on in shock.”why would you be sorry?” she said shakily “i let this happen to me, to you.” she said her voice almost cracking despite’s the fact she was almost a warrior controlling her emotions was still a challenge, she had to deal with emotional abuse and anxiety for her entire life so it wasn’t exactly a strong spot for her. she just looked at the ground and whispered “i came her to escape third cats, nobody could have known what would happen.”

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old May 1st, 2019, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
[ @GLaDOS ]

Icy blue eyes scanned the nearly abandoned ShadowClan clearing. A well-muscled, marbled brown and cream tom cat sat at the edge of camp swathed in shadows cast by the dim light of a fading moon. The sun had not yet risen, but the stone-still warrior was up despite the hour. Although the morning was slightly chilly for spring time, Rumblestorm's ever-elegantly groomed fur was a flat as usual, not fluffed against the chill. He sat by himself in the dark, though he minded not the solitude. It was mornings like these that allowed him to think and be alone with his thoughts. It was a good thing, and yet if left alone for too long with only his speculations, could quickly turn bad.
A former anazon loner walked out of the warriors den, his fur was all bucely groomed for some reason. He just felt like doing it today. Jaguarblaze padded toaards the feesh kill pile, nit taking anything out as he didn't aant to eat without hunting for the clan first. The shadowclan warrior saw a pair of blue eyes scan the clearing and so he decided to go and talk to her. "Hello. Hows everything going this fine morning?", she meowed.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 2nd, 2019, 09:54 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

A former anazon loner walked out of the warriors den, his fur was all bucely groomed for some reason. He just felt like doing it today. Jaguarblaze padded towards the fresh kill pile, not taking anything out as he didn't want to eat without hunting for the clan first. The ShadowClan warrior saw a pair of blue eyes scan the clearing and so he decided to go and talk to her. "Hello. Hows everything going this fine morning?", she meowed.
Rumlestorm looked up as the voice of a tom broke through this still morning air. He didn't think anyone else would be up for a while, at least, not until the dawn patrol. However, always the gentleman, the marbled tom dipped his head slightly in a polite greeting, tapping the soft ground beside him as a gesture to show that he wouldn't mind if the other sat beside him. "Hello," Rumblestorm meowed in his deep, serious tone, "It's been a good morning so far."
It really had; he wasn't lying when he replied to the other male's question. He loved the quiet, still moments where he could find a peace of mind and just relax for a little bit. Rumblestorm always found himself volunteering to go on patrols, though more often on solo hunts, which he preferred over long border patrols, and it was nice to take a break and enjoy the morning. He would get to his duties later, when more cats were awake. "How are you?" the question was genuine, and he evenly met the other tom's gaze with his own steady green eyes. Not a show of a challenge, but merely as a sign of maturity... or something like that.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Rumlestorm looked up as the voice of a tom broke through this still morning air. He didn't think anyone else would be up for a while, at least, not until the dawn patrol. However, always the gentleman, the marbled tom dipped his head slightly in a polite greeting, tapping the soft ground beside him as a gesture to show that he wouldn't mind if the other sat beside him. "Hello," Rumblestorm meowed in his deep, serious tone, "It's been a good morning so far."
It really had; he wasn't lying when he replied to the other male's question. He loved the quiet, still moments where he could find a peace of mind and just relax for a little bit. Rumblestorm always found himself volunteering to go on patrols, though more often on solo hunts, which he preferred over long border patrols, and it was nice to take a break and enjoy the morning. He would get to his duties later, when more cats were awake. "How are you?" the question was genuine, and he evenly met the other tom's gaze with his own steady green eyes. Not a show of a challenge, but merely as a sign of maturity... or something like that.
Jaguarblaze looked at Rumblestorm with a flicker of his tail and a friendly smile. The former loner loved the quiet as well, but mostly because he had always been by himself growing up. He shook the thoughts out of his mind, listening to the other warrior as he spoke. “Nothing too unusual. I just woke up, so I can’t say much yet.”, he replied. The amazon cat felt the sun shine on his fur and to him it felt pretty nice. Jaguarblaze was just glad that leafbare was finally over, so that the clan could get well fed. There also should be kits coming pretty soon. He could only hope for his foster clan. The battle between the cats and the dark forest trainees shook everyone up even some of the leaders.

Closed Thread