Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hades.
Today 06:13 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 29th, 2017, 10:32 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
daydream pulled away,sighing. ¨you do have a cough, thats for sure. i cant tell if its green cough or white cough right now, but youll show later symptoms as it goes on.¨ they mewed. they took a glance at their herb store,¨do you have any problems breathing, your throat hurting, trouble swallowing, and other symptoms?¨

¨hunting is okay, but dont be pushing yourself.¨ they replied.
//
at the question, they leaned down to smokeykits level. when it came to kits they were a bit nicer then usual, having a softer, more understanding tone,¨your heart is what pumps your blood, helps you breath, keeps you going. if you over work it, it pumps to much at once, and you go into shock. its not good.¨ they explained. looking at one of the last herbs in their pile, they pulled it up,¨this is yarrow. it helps with swelling but can cause you to vomit what ever you have in your stomach, its good to givea a cat when they have eaten one of those red berries. always remember this herb incase someone does and im not around.¨
//
they didnt like to talk to starclan, nor do favors. but the shecat was in distress and daydream didnt know how exactly to calm her down, she theyd tell her what she wanted to hear,¨ill try and speak with them when i can. for now come to me and keep me updated. if you ever need to talk about anything, im here. thats my job.¨
Dawnpaw nodded,” Alright. Thanks I suppose.” She walked out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smokeykit nodded,” Alright.”
Soaringkit nodded silently Why haven’t they attacked me yet?
Bunnykit nodded,” That’s very informative. What about bleeding. What do we do about that?” (Cobweb, I think is all warriors learn not marigold)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rasberrybubble gulped,” I-I suppose. I just pray Starclan won’t take cats lives from me whenever I care for them.” She meowed,” Are- Are you not telling me of a prophecy that was about me from my birth...I’d guess Braveheart would be the first to recieve it if their is...please tell me truthfully if their is one.” (She is way to superstious)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Digital Artist

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haypaw paused,” Fine. So your helping me die by letting my family in Starclan kill me. Alright. My parents will kill me in Starclan...just know that before we go. They left me in camp and escaped with my littermates. Leaving me. They intended for me to drown and my littermates to live. I wouldn’t be suprised if in Starclan they attack me trying to kill me. My littermates are just jelous and angry I got to live when they died.” She meowed Wow. She really is helping me die that’s so kind.
Nightshade frowned and sighed heavily. "Okay then. I'll be speaking with Daydream soon to get the traveling herbs." she got up, a little defeated and sad, and trotted away. She stopped suddenly and trotted back, as if she forgot something. "And I need you to search the elders for ticks. After that, you can do some training by yourself. We'll be having a training session later today."
Old November 29th, 2017, 10:38 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Nightshade frowned and sighed heavily. "Okay then. I'll be speaking with Daydream soon to get the traveling herbs." she got up, a little defeated and sad, and trotted away. She stopped suddenly and trotted back, as if she forgot something. "And I need you to search the elders for ticks. After that, you can do some training by yourself. We'll be having a training session later today."
Haypaw nodded,” Alright.” She smiled,” Alright.” She licked her paw and trotted off to do the elder’s ticks.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 29th, 2017, 12:01 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post

hearing the call of ebonymist, daydream was at her side within seconds. they had never been with a queen through birth before, but there was a first for everything. ¨that sbecause youre in labor. youre going to be delivering soon, keep your breathing steady.¨ they mewed softly, paw resting gently on her belly. ¨lostface, can you find her a stick to bite on? shell need something when giving birth.¨
Lostface nods quickly, standing up and began looking for one eventually, he found a nice strong stick and pushes it towards his mate " my love here." he says quietly while nuzzling her head a bit whispering some calming words to at least try to ease the pain a bit.

@Rubinaito
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:06 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Meadowflower looked at him as she saw the rage in his eyes. The she-cat wasn't afraid in fact she was the oppisite of that. Meadowflower pressed her side to his, resting her tail on his back. "It's alright. I trust you. I know we nearly just met, but I can feel the trust creeping out." meowed the molly, resting her head on his shoulder in a friendly way. I hope I'm not making him uncomfortable. The last thing I want to is make him uncomfortable. Meadowflower slowly scooted a bit to give him some room. "I'm sorry if I weirded you out by doing that." apologized Meadowflower, a purr slightly rising out of her throat.
Warmth from Meadowflower's body passed through his own fur and deep into his pelt at her touch, and Shadetail lifted his head to look at her. It was, to him at least, an odd sensation to feel as though another put their trust in him. Mostly, others simply trusted that he would be a valuable companion in battle - that was it. To have another trust him simply for being a companion, well, that was unprecedented in his book.

"N-No, it's perfectly alright Meadowflower," the tom coughed, gathering his bearings and sitting up a bit straighter. He tapped his tail lightly on her shoulder as a small gesture of thanks. "Not many would be as friendly as you. I appreciate the sentiment." He gave her a bit of a half smile before glancing around camp once more. "I can't wait until we have greenleaf come around again. I miss being able to feel the sun on my fur."
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:20 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Warmth from Meadowflower's body passed through his own fur and deep into his pelt at her touch, and Shadetail lifted his head to look at her. It was, to him at least, an odd sensation to feel as though another put their trust in him. Mostly, others simply trusted that he would be a valuable companion in battle - that was it. To have another trust him simply for being a companion, well, that was unprecedented in his book.

"N-No, it's perfectly alright Meadowflower," the tom coughed, gathering his bearings and sitting up a bit straighter. He tapped his tail lightly on her shoulder as a small gesture of thanks. "Not many would be as friendly as you. I appreciate the sentiment." He gave her a bit of a half smile before glancing around camp once more. "I can't wait until we have greenleaf come around again. I miss being able to feel the sun on my fur."
Meadowflower dipped her head in agreement at his last statement. "Yeah me too. I always get cold chills that make my fur fluff up as if I'm angry. They always think I'm made at them, but that isn't true. That's why some cats don't trust me. They think I'll turn on them, but I won't." replied Meadowflower. The she-cat hated herself, because of the cold chills she got. It made her want to live the life of somebody else. If I were so.eone else, I probably would never trust Shadetail like I do now.

The She-cat felt a cold chill run thtough her fur as a gust of wind ran past her. Oh dear starclan! Not the cold chills again. Why don't you make it warmer! Meadowflower had almost said her thoughts out loud, but quickly shut her mouth before it all spilled out to Shadetail and for anyone clise to them.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:54 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

A gray British Shorthair squeezed out of the warrior's den, leaving the warmth of his nest behind him. Rays of sunlight bled into ShadowClan's camp. One of the brightest rays shone directly outside of the warrior's den and into Ashnose's amber eyes. He squinted and took a few pawsteps forward. The tom could feel the heat of the sun's ray slowly move down his spine until he was back in the shadows.

His mind still foggy from sleep, Ashnose sat in the shadows outside of the warrior's den and let his mind wander while he groomed himself. The tom began to review everything that he'd done in the last quarter moon. Nothing out of the ordinary. Hunting and border patrols, camp improvements, and other warrior duties had filled his days from sunrise to sunset. Ashnose felt himself getting bored just thinking about it. He began to long for his apprentice days for just a moment. Those days were only a moon behind him, but his Clan had put him to work as soon as he became a warrior. There was no break between the six moons of intensive training and the crowning of the tom's warrior name. Ashnose shook his head and rethought his previous statement. Of course there wasn't a break in between apprenticeship and becoming a full-warrior. Why would any cat train for moons just to take a break? Ashnose was thankful for his training and his mentor. He was thankful that he had the training to utilize what he learned to protect and care for his Clan. I just thought warrior life would have more action, the warrior supposed. There had been the last Gathering, but Ashnose hadn't taken part in the battle against the Dusk Syndicate. The tom had chosen not to attend that particular Gathering, as he was still recovering from his vigil, which had been tougher than he had expected. I don't want to look like a log with legs at my first Gathering as a warrior, the tom had told himself. He wanted his first Gathering as a warrior to be something he'd remember up until the moment he joined StarClan's ranks, and even after that. That had all been in vain, however. Ashnose may have missed the biggest battle that would ever take place during his lifetime.

Ashnose rolled his amber eyes so far that he was sure that they might have rolled back into his skull. That battle had passed and there was no sense in worrying about it now. ShadowClan survived and was thriving now. That was all that truly mattered. StarClan and the Warrior Code had guided the Clans though that battle and led them to victory. The threat of the Dusk Syndicate was no longer an issue.

@Viper

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old November 29th, 2017, 05:26 PM

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
A gray British Shorthair squeezed out of the warrior's den, leaving the warmth of his nest behind him. Rays of sunlight bled into ShadowClan's camp. One of the brightest rays shone directly outside of the warrior's den and into Ashnose's amber eyes. He squinted and took a few pawsteps forward. The tom could feel the heat of the sun's ray slowly move down his spine until he was back in the shadows.

His mind still foggy from sleep, Ashnose sat in the shadows outside of the warrior's den and let his mind wander while he groomed himself. The tom began to review everything that he'd done in the last quarter moon. Nothing out of the ordinary. Hunting and border patrols, camp improvements, and other warrior duties had filled his days from sunrise to sunset. Ashnose felt himself getting bored just thinking about it. He began to long for his apprentice days for just a moment. Those days were only a moon behind him, but his Clan had put him to work as soon as he became a warrior. There was no break between the six moons of intensive training and the crowning of the tom's warrior name. Ashnose shook his head and rethought his previous statement. Of course there wasn't a break in between apprenticeship and becoming a full-warrior. Why would any cat train for moons just to take a break? Ashnose was thankful for his training and his mentor. He was thankful that he had the training to utilize what he learned to protect and care for his Clan. I just thought warrior life would have more action, the warrior supposed. There had been the last Gathering, but Ashnose hadn't taken part in the battle against the Dusk Syndicate. The tom had chosen not to attend that particular Gathering, as he was still recovering from his vigil, which had been tougher than he had expected. I don't want to look like a log with legs at my first Gathering as a warrior, the tom had told himself. He wanted his first Gathering as a warrior to be something he'd remember up until the moment he joined StarClan's ranks, and even after that. That had all been in vain, however. Ashnose may have missed the biggest battle that would ever take place during his lifetime.

Ashnose rolled his amber eyes so far that he was sure that they might have rolled back into his skull. That battle had passed and there was no sense in worrying about it now. ShadowClan survived and was thriving now. That was all that truly mattered. StarClan and the Warrior Code had guided the Clans though that battle and led them to victory. The threat of the Dusk Syndicate was no longer an issue.

@Viper
The slim fawn Abyssinian cat entered camp with bright eyes. She had just returned from a border patrol, and it was her first time to lead one. She had only been a warrior for a few weeks now and wasn't quite used to being called on to lead patrols yet. She was genuinely suprised when she woke up that Halfgaze and Goldenstar trusted her enough to be the head of the patrol with her inexperience. However, she felt a bit more confident since they made sure a senior warrior came to help out if she forgot anything. Which she didn't, which made her swell with pride more as her patrolling partners left to go do their own thing.

The shecat surveyed the camp with her bright yellow eyes, looking around for another cat her age to go and talk to. Preferably another young warrior that she had seen around before. She stretched her neck up to look over the massive amount of cats flooding into the clearing as they got up and moving. So many different pelt patterns and types of cats came into view. There was a familiar face near the warriors' den, well all faces were familiar, but this particular cat looked like another young warrior. Willowfur made her way through the hoard of cats and towards the cool shadows near the warrior's den.

"Hello, I am Willowfur." The shecat said, dipping her head respectfully in greeting to the tom. The fawn grey cat curled her tail around her chest, putting on a gentle smile. She was slightly worried he would snap at her because he appeared to be dozing off or in his thoughts. She shifted her weight uneasily, hoping the tom would talk with her.
Old November 29th, 2017, 07:05 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

"Goldie!"
Goldenstar stood confused for a second. He had forgotten about the nickname Serval had given him. Golden took that greeting to be a welcome to go closer to the tom, now where they could both talk to each other without practically yelling across the clearing. He laughed as he saw the smirk on Serval’s face. He didn’t seem to have much respect for anyone in a high Rank, and he could only hope that the warrior didn’t give Halfgaze or Daydream a hard time. How they would react to that, the shorthair had no idea. Either way, Golden was fine with the way Serval acted around him, he almost found it funny to be honest. “I honestly think I should make up a nickname for you,” he said playfully, smiling at the other tom.
"Ah, nothing much. Scrawny mouse, already half-dead frog - problems with leafbare, y'know? On the bright side, though, some other cats will probably have more luck."
“That’s What leafbare is,” Golden said, shrugging. He had never really been a fan of leafbare. He found snow fun to play around in, but it was the cold bite of winter and the lack of prey that made him not like it at much.”It’s better than nothing,” he said, happy that there was still prey running, even if it wasn’t plentiful. One mouse could help the nursery, as small as it might be. He nodded, hoping that other cats did have luck, since they needed all the food they could get. Sure, it might become stale, but in leafbare, stale prey was better than nothing. He knew other cats would bring something in, since there had to be more prey unless Serval scared it all away. However, he highly doubted that Serval scared it all away, despite the possibility that he could have.
"And what about you, hm? How are things in the great world of leaders?"
Golden shrugged as Serval asked about how he was doing. “It’s...stressful,” He said simply. That wasn’t the best way he could compile everything happening between the clans, but he was going to roll with it. “You know, on the brink of war, normal things.” he added, trying his best to explain. Well, he guessed being on the brink of war wasn’t normal, but it had happened so often, anxiety had just become normal. He didn’t need to go into details, his personal problems didn’t seem that big compared to what the clans were going through. Maybe they were, either way, he didn’t need to be a spoiled brat, complaining about everything the world threw at him. Sometimes you have to learn to deal with things, he told himself, as he knew he couldn’t change other cats. As much as he wanted everything to be sunshine and rainbows, he would have to settle for a somewhat cloudy sky and a light drizzle.
”The Clan's running smoothly under your expert leadership from an outside eye, just in case you were interested to know, your greatness."
The leader nodded as Serval continued to speak. Expert leadership. He had never really called his leadership that, but maybe Serval was right. There was a lot of stress behind that leadership though. No matter. Golden was able to realize that Serval was flirting with him, and he laughed. As flirtatious as he was, he was fun to be around, and it let Golden relax. It let him take a little bit of time for himself, and allowed him to take a break from leadership. He was aware of Serval’s tail on his shoulder, and laughed. “Stop flirting, mouse brain,” he teased in a good-natured way. He didn’t exactly want anyone to get the wrong idea, but he didn’t mind either. If you didn’t get mistaken for mates a few times, then you weren’t really friends. Of course, that was a joke. Either way, Serval was a good friend in many ways, the leader cuffing the warrior’s ear playfully, smiling.
(( Sorry for this, I just wanted to try a new style! ))
At the idea of a nickname, the Savannah's smirk grew a little and he nudged Goldenstar. "It'd better be good. I spent AGES thinking up Goldie for you." The leader was definitely fun to tease. Servalspots had never thought of high ranks as "untouchable" as some in the Clan did - he was aware that there were a few cats who believed that high ranks should be treated as completely different cats, like they were fragile and more then a part of the Clan. Like they were gods, or something. Servalspots had never agreed with that depiction and this was proving more then anything else that their leader was far from a god. He was just another one of them. Which was why the Savannah tried to treat him just like another cat in the Clan. As he would any other warrior, flirting and giving him a nickname and messing around with him.

"Yeah. Hard to blend in when you're a big tom like me." The tom shrugged, showing that he wasn't necessarily sensitive about his size. As a matter of fact, Servalspots was quite proud of how large he was. Though he would admit it was a burden while hunting. Even during leaf-fall, the later moons of newleaf and throughout greenleaf when the ground was darker and his pelt blended in more, he still wasn't the greatest hunter. But leaf-bare was the worst - while snow might be fun to play in, it most certainly was not the best for his hunting skills. The white blanket covering everything made him an easy target to pick out, and if prey even glanced his way and saw him, they would run away into their safe little dens.

What little prey there was left, that was. Surviving during the cold leafbare moons was just about the most difficult thing there was to do. At Goldenstar's next words, Serval's ears pricked up in alarm. The brink of war? And Golden was talking about it so calmly? Oh well, he guessed that was why Goldenstar was the leader and he was a warrior. He would not be calm about war. Stressful wouldn't even begin to describe the problems he'd be having in a situation like that. But instead of voicing his concerns, and questioning Golden's leadership, Serval simply relaxed and nodded, now wearing the most confident expression he could muster.

But, the tone changed back to a more lighthearted and friendly one at Golden's good-natured teasing. Serval smirked, now feeling more like himself, and removed his tail from the other tom's shoulders. "And here I was thinking you enjoyed my company. Basking in my presence and all that, y'know?" He teased, once again draping his tail around Golden's shoulders in a casual, buddy-buddy sort of way. He already considered the leader to be a friend. And it was nice to have someone who appreciated his flirting. Even if he didn't like it, he at least was able to appreciate it.

That was something that Servalspots hadn't always had the pleasure of having, was a friend who could appreciate his flirting and be able to accept him for who he was, flirting and all. He had a couple of friends like that now - but he was still frustrated with the homophobic cats who had tried to change him from who he was. If this was who he was, then ShadowClan would just have to accept him for it.

(It's all good! It's cool, I like it c: )

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 29th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post
The slim fawn Abyssinian cat entered camp with bright eyes. She had just returned from a border patrol, and it was her first time to lead one. She had only been a warrior for a few weeks now and wasn't quite used to being called on to lead patrols yet. She was genuinely suprised when she woke up that Halfgaze and Goldenstar trusted her enough to be the head of the patrol with her inexperience. However, she felt a bit more confident since they made sure a senior warrior came to help out if she forgot anything. Which she didn't, which made her swell with pride more as her patrolling partners left to go do their own thing.

The shecat surveyed the camp with her bright yellow eyes, looking around for another cat her age to go and talk to. Preferably another young warrior that she had seen around before. She stretched her neck up to look over the massive amount of cats flooding into the clearing as they got up and moving. So many different pelt patterns and types of cats came into view. There was a familiar face near the warriors' den, well all faces were familiar, but this particular cat looked like another young warrior. Willowfur made her way through the hoard of cats and towards the cool shadows near the warrior's den.

"Hello, I am Willowfur." The shecat said, dipping her head respectfully in greeting to the tom. The fawn grey cat curled her tail around her chest, putting on a gentle smile. She was slightly worried he would snap at her because he appeared to be dozing off or in his thoughts. She shifted her weight uneasily, hoping the tom would talk with her.
Ashnose zoned back into reality and looked forward to meet the yellow eyes of a she-cat. The tom eyed the other cat. His first thought was that the she-cat was just a mere apprentice. She looked young, definitely not too much older than Ashnose was himself. However, the she-cat's name didn't end in -paw, but instead held the value of a warrior status within the Clans. Willowfur, as she said her name was, seemed familiar to him. He knew that he had seen her around before, but had never had a reason to interact with her. Shockingly, he hadn't even known her name before now. He began to think of all of his Clanmates; the Clanmates he was so very protective of. A little bit of guilt rippled through him as he realized he didn't know his beloved Clanmates as well as he thought he did. There were plenty of cats in the Clan like Willowfur that he didn't know well at all. For StarClan's sake, I didn't even know her name! He'd have to work on expanding his circle of friends, he decided.

"Ashnose," He introduced himself, returning the she-cat's gesture with his own. Ashnose's gray head tilted to the side with curiosity. "I've seen you around, but haven't quite met you before. Why is that?" The tom sat on his haunches and relaxed, curling his tail around his paws. He swiped his tongue over his muzzle and felt his gaze move to behind the she-cat as he waited for her reply. Perhaps a recent hunting patrol brought back a mouse that may crossed the ThunderClan border. As much as Ashnose was repulsed by ThunderClan and its warriors, he couldn't deny the juicy taste of a ThunderClan mouse. He sniffed the air once or twice, desperately trying to catch a whiff of the rodent.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Closed Thread