Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Ħ Trailing back to our...
by Myling
Last post by ophelia
Today 01:15 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 01:04 PM
Rescue Mission [p]
Last post by Aolani
Today 01:04 PM
I'll come up with a name...
by ollie
Last post by sock
Today 01:00 PM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by iliri
Today 12:53 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 4th, 2019, 10:19 AM
nothing but a comedy

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

@Nebby @Ever

(Sorry this took so long!)

Sunsnow hesitated. He had meant to go alone, not in a group. He´d wanted some time to clear his head. Well, it´s not like I can just brush them off. They might go hunting and interrupt me anyways. The tom frowned at the pair, scrutinizing them. ¨Fine. But expect me to rant, I´m not in a good mood.¨

Actually, ranting sounded pretty good! He did love to ´share´ his opinions. Plus, this would help him blow off steam and convince these cats to question Buttercup as much as he did at the moment! It would be great to have some help keeping him in check. If he tries anything, it would be easier to stop him if I had a few allies.

With that, he trotted off without bothering to look behind him and check if the others were following him.

He knew they would.

He deserved to be followed, unlike Buckbranch.

"If an angelic being fell from the sky, and tried to live in this world of ours, I think even they would commit many wrongs."

-Sui Ishida

Last edited by Vessel; December 4th, 2019 at 10:20 AM.
Old December 4th, 2019, 01:26 PM
eternally tired

@caswshay617

Stormpaw padded over to Rosepaw. "Look, i'm sorry if i hurt your feelings. Its just that, I don't want to disappoint Bumblestep. I know you worked very hard." He said. Stormpaw didn't think the little comment he made would hurt her feelings. "Are you okay now?"
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old December 4th, 2019, 06:04 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@xoyami

Near the middle of the clearing, the handsome tom was laying down with a few other warriors . Some he barely knew personally but that didn't seem to bother him. Eyes sparking Lion laughed with a silvery white tabby she cat "my your quite the funny one aren't you?" he complimented making the she cat smile. " anyways lovelies, I best be off . I had a Fun chat~ " he announced before heaving himself off the ground thus allowing his powerful shoulder blades to be seen rising .

Though as he left, he noticed something ....he still felt lonely . And boredom quickly grew noticeable once more . Grunting in dissatisfaction he scanned the area in hopes of someone to entertain him with . why do all these cats seem ...dull ... "I guess that happens when you do too much socializing .." he meowed to himself .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 4th, 2019 at 06:04 PM.
Old December 4th, 2019, 06:23 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

@SilentLamb
Crowtuft slips through the camp entrance, black pelt shining in the quickly fading sunlight. He enjoys the crisp feeling of the last wisps of light on his pelt, knowing that cold weather was steadily setting in. Shaking his fur out, Crow spots Lionwhisker and his light blue eyes glitter with interest. The golden tom was extremely attractive, and Crowtuft wished to speak with him. Squaring his shoulders and holding his chin in the air, the young tom approaches Lion boldly. "Hey Lionwhisker. How's it going?" His meow holds a quiet purr, his muzzle twitching in a slight smirk.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 4th, 2019, 06:36 PM

@xoyami

Ears perking up at a slightly familiar voice he turned his attention to the black feline " ah! Crowtuft! I've seen you here and there before . " he smiled as he the other approached . " nothing much, just the usual though " he answered Then he smirked "well now, someone's being a bit bold today aren't they ? I like it " he always tended to like cats like that anways, they proved to be more entertaining .

Looking the other up and down he padded around him "though I must say, you've made it easier for me. Trying to hunt others down sometimes is a bit...tedious in my opinion . But other times it's fun." though this was one of the times when it was tedious . "so, what brings you to chat with me? " he hummed as he stood back infront of crow with a raised chin and puffed chest.

Last edited by Leucos; December 4th, 2019 at 06:38 PM.
Old December 4th, 2019, 06:47 PM
Grieving

@SilentLamb
Crow whisks his tail, expression alight with a mysterious look. Perhaps he felt playful, or even amused? "Oh, I just noticed you here, all on your lonesome for once." His voice takes on a lilting tone, and the tom mrrows quietly. "Usually you're surrounded by a flock of she-cats." His eyes soften a bit, and he flicks his ears. "I thought that you might enjoy the company of a tom once in a moon or so."

TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
Old December 4th, 2019, 07:07 PM

@xoyami

He chuckled at that "why of course! I love to shake things up a bit ~" he said with a shoulder roll before sitting. He looked at the leaders den before humming "things are changing ....aren't they? New blood coming in...mixing things up... I almost wish things would go back to when we had fallenstar, passionstar powdernose etcetera ..." he thought allowed before looking back at crowtuft "don't you?" .

Old December 4th, 2019, 07:15 PM
Grieving

@SilentLamb
Blinking slowly, Crowtuft shrugs a little, sitting down next to Lionwhisker and tucking his tail around his paws. "I suppose so. Though, the change is exciting." Light blue orbs glittering with enthusiasm, he nudges Lion's shoulder. "Lighten up, would you? You're starting to sound like a grumpy old elder. Where's the Lionwhisker we all know and love?"

His face gleams with playfulness, almost daring Lionwhisker to try and deny his accusations.

TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
Old December 4th, 2019, 07:18 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

The tom watched Tallmarsh work dutifully, and he remained quiet as she did, only giving a small noise of agreement to her statement about the badger. Flintstar held still as Irispaw came up to him after Buckbranch and started fanning his wounds, preventing himself from wincing at the sting. He crouched down so she could get some of the scratches higher up on his body, such as the one on his shoulder, and when she was done , he straightened up and focused on Tallmarsh. “Well... not sure how this will be taken... but...” He glanced at Buckbranch, then took a deep breath. “I’ve decided to appoint Buckbranch as the new deputy.” He didn’t give any further explanation, simply watched and waited for her medicine cat’s reaction.

@Slushie @Delta @Lilyfur2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

@Delta @Lilyfur2 @RedHead @Heartstruck

Buckbranch cast a concerned look at the stranger in the corner of the den. ShadowClan scent made him wrinkle his nose as he sniffed at the air, and he opened his mouth to question who it was and ask if he was okay, but before he could Irispaw patted at his ear with a watery moss ball. He flinched at the sudden sting, but the pain faded swiftly. His good ear swiveled back and forth.

Flintstar's careful glance made him shift anxiously, but the leader's announcement made his jaw drop. For a moment he could do nothing but stare, utter shock etched into his face. "M-me?!" he managed to finally stammer out. "But... but why me? Even after the whole outburst at the last Clan meeting? What could have possibly possessed you to choose me?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartstruck View Post
@Delta @Lilyfur2 @RedHead @Heartstruck

(Skip my turn)

@RedHead @Delta @Starstruck @Slushie

Irispaw nodded to Buckbranch after she was done, and murmured a quick thank you as Flintstar leaned down so she could clean his wounds. It was harder to reach, but she managed to get it done. She hurried off to sit next to Tallmarsh, squeaking when she heard the news.
"Congratulations!" She purred, smiling at the newly appointed deputy. A small happiness for the tom welled in her chest, though she was a bit disappointed as the tom objected.

She glanced over at Shadestripe, who looked...like he'd...? She shook her head. She couldn't find words to describe it. She sauntered quietly over to the tom, smiling anxiously.
"Are you alright?"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old December 4th, 2019, 07:29 PM

@xoyami
Humming at the response he nodded as well . But ..half heartedly . Then he raised his brow at the nudge "me an elder? Please! Even then I'll still be just as exciting ." how dare he....calling me old.... though the sour mood soon began to fade. Grinning he raised his chin "he's still there . I'm just starting to think more often . Try it sometime won't you darling ?" he shot back . Perhaps it may have been a bit much...but he did his best to sound light hearted too . "speaking of which....this conversations starting to get boring, let's go have some fun shall we?" he suggested with an excited leap.

Closed Thread