Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old May 26th, 2019, 12:02 AM
Engine engine number nine

Thumbs up Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pluto View Post
@GLaDOS

Beetlekit looked down at his paws as he took the answers in....in ruins? Cats getting ....hurt?....i...don't understand .... he did however look back at his mother "...n-not.....C-Clan?......" he asked but she must be a clan cat .she's in here ! She's always been a clan cat right? .... his whiskers twitched "wh-why c-......cats...be hurt?" his eyebrows furrowed at this one. How could they be hurt if his mother supposedly was without a rank before this ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Spiritflight glanced at Beetlekit, heart heavy. That must be a lot to take in, as a kit... He thought sympathetically. At the question about Moonriselight, he flinched. He tried to think of words, "We'll...explain that to you when you're...older" He mewed. He continued to listen. He's so eager! I can tell already he wants to learn. " If you...er...well, send kits off to battle...well, things can happen. Ranks prevent that. " He tried to find a way to explain without scaring the kit. " That's why you'll stay with Moonriselight until you're old enough to become an apprentice "
@GLaDOS
Moonriselight was learning about things just like Beetlekit was. She was curious about this stuff two. The queen had only been her for two moons. She looked at Beetlekit with a smile. "If we didn't have our ranks the clans would be a complete mess.", she added.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 26th, 2019, 08:36 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Moonriselight was learning about things just like Beetlekit was. She was curious about this stuff two. The queen had only been her for two moons. She looked at Beetlekit with a smile. "If we didn't have our ranks the clans would be a complete mess.", she added.
Spiritflight nodded in agreement. Moonriselight was very right! We definitely would be! He sat down near Moonriselight and nudged her gently. He looked back at Beetlekit. "Do you have any other questions, little one?" He asked, putting and smiling in joy. I really hope I can answer these questions...
@Pluto @PotaDOS

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3

Last edited by Moon Lily; May 26th, 2019 at 08:37 PM.
Old May 26th, 2019, 08:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Spiritflight nodded in agreement. Moonriselight was very right! We definitely would be! He sat down near Moonriselight and nudged her gently. He looked back at Beetlekit. "Do you have any other questions, little one?" He asked, putting and smiling in joy. I really hope I can answer these questions...
@Pluto @PotaDOS
@PotaDOS

Beetlekit just flicked his ears as he listened and for a split second confusion could be seen on his face before it vanished I guess it makes sense ... he shrugged at his father's question . The black furred tom began to grow bored rather quickly which then made him get up to his paws "c-can .......w...we ....o-outside?....b-b.....bored" he meowed with a little flick of his tail . He looked at his mother with what twolegs call puppy eyes .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 26th, 2019, 11:06 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
@Pluto @PotaDOS
Quote:
@PotaDOS

Beetlekit just flicked his ears as he listened and for a split second confusion could be seen on his face before it vanished I guess it makes sense ... he shrugged at his father's question . The black furred tom began to grow bored rather quickly which then made him get up to his paws "c-can .......w...we ....o-outside?....b-b.....bored" he meowed with a little flick of his tail . He looked at his mother with what twolegs call puppy eyes .
Moonriselight looked down at her son. "I think we should wait a couple of days before you go outside. Your not quite old enough to me.", she meowed. The last thing she wanted was for Beetlekit to go outside especially since he wasn't that old and she wanted to make sure he was safe with her.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 27th, 2019, 12:52 PM
Majesty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Boulderkit looked at her, seeing that she was still nervous. He didn't like it when a cat was nervous. "Hey its okay. Its just me.", he meowed.
Her tail lashed nervously, but she looked a little calmer. "S-sorry, I just-"She cut herself off.

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Old May 27th, 2019, 09:37 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
@PotaDOS

Quote:

Moonriselight looked down at her son. "I think we should wait a couple of days before you go outside. Your not quite old enough to me.", she meowed. The last thing she wanted was for Beetlekit to go outside especially since he wasn't that old and she wanted to make sure he was safe with her.
Spiritflight nodded. Beetlekit needed to be a bit bigger before he could venture out into the big wide world. Maybe there was a way he and Moonriselight could keep him distracted and not quite so bored. He glanced around the nursery. "How about mossball?" He asked Beetlekit and Moonriselight , tilting his head questioningly.

@PotaDOS
@Pluto

Old May 27th, 2019, 09:45 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Spiritflight nodded. Beetlekit needed to be a bit bigger before he could venture out into the big wide world. Maybe there was a way he and Moonriselight could keep him distracted and not quite so bored. He glanced around the nursery. "How about mossball?" He asked Beetlekit and Moonriselight , tilting his head questioningly.

@PotaDOS
@Pluto
his ears folded back with a pout before his eyes shined a bit at the word , Mossball?.....that's a silly name if I ever heard one.... his tail twitched "o-otay!....wh-whats.....that?" he asked
(Oof sorry these are getting short )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 27th, 2019, 09:51 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
his ears folded back with a pout before his eyes shined a bit at the word , Mossball?.....that's a silly name if I ever heard one.... his tail twitched "o-otay!....wh-whats.....that?" he asked
(Oof sorry these are getting short )
(Its fine! Beetle is so cute )

Spiritflight's eyes lit up. "You have a ball of moss, and you have to try and you have to try and steal it from eachother!" He explained. He remembered the countless times he and his brother Pebbleflame did this together. His tail twitched curiously. "Does that sound okay?"

@PotaDOS
@Pluto

Old May 29th, 2019, 01:39 PM
summer days..

My Mood: Queenly

Honeykit woke up beside Blissflower, her small tail flicking. She got up and prodded her sister, Finchkit, lightly, trying not to disturb her mother.

"Finchkit! Let's go play outside. We've got to ask Blissflower first though." Her ginger fur prickled. They had never been outside the nursery before! She was super curious what lay beyond the reed den.

@Shivers @PotaDOS

I take ages to respond to
threads!! PM me to remind me!!

Just leave me a PM or Profile Message
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!!
Old May 30th, 2019, 03:23 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking

Dreamkit lay curled up in the nest she shared with her foster mother, her head resting on her paws as they poked over the edge of the nest. The kit stared blankly toward the nursery entrance.
@Zath