Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM

Old June 6th, 2018, 03:10 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Stranded...and....alone?

Welcome to...
Stranded...and....alone?

(This first part is going to be short and speedy for the people that just wanna get the gist of it)

TWO HUMAN GROUPS

1.) The Stranded-
The last thing you remember was being on a cruise ship and that was the last time you ever saw any of yours friends ok. One thing led to another, and now you found yourself stranded on an island. You looked out to sea and found what remained of the ship in bits and pieces, scattered in the ocean or on the island. Now you must survive. (See spoiler for more detailed info)

2.) The Tribe People-
This island is your home,your tribe’s home. And it has been invaded after a big monster floating on the waters surface died. Strange things like scents have been showing up around the island,which our dogs had picked up. We must protect our tribe and find these invaders-they may be hostile. (See spoiler for more detailed info)

The Stranded-

You waved goodbye to yours friends, unbeknownst to you...the last time you could possibly see them. You walked to your room, with your (choice of drink) in hand and did your nightly ritual before collapsing onto the bed. It seemed like only second had passed before you opened your eyes in panic to an alarm going off. ‘This can’t be real!’ You though but where proven wrong when the alarm said that this was NOT a drill. You got on your life preserver and went to go make your way to your area of the ship. Sadly, you never did. You heard a loud bang and then everything went black. You opened your eyes to still be greeted with the night sky, however when you looked behind you there was the ship, in flames....sinking slowly. You started paddling forward afraid it might blow up, but you screamed as your hand touched a face. That’s when you noticed that there was bodies floating all around you. You hoped they where unconscious and not dead, but your survival instincts kicked in. Now was not the time to wonder, you where in the OCEAN BLEEDING! You finally found a piece of the ship that you could pull yourself on and relaxed then. You lifted your head and saw something in the distance. You squinted and saw an area of land in front of you. Then you started paddling towards the piece of land, which turned out to be an island, and plopped down on the beach to rest. Then everything hit you all at once. What would you do now? You where all alone, on perhaps a dangerous island, all of your positions are gone-except for...oh thank goodness you still have your (choice of object here-don’t let it be too big please). What are you going to do know? Would your look for your friends,or other people in general? Explore? Or try to find the other people that have already been on this island?

The Tribe People-

Everyone has been talking about it. There has been an monster that has been near our home and now after such a loud sound in the middle of the night, something attacked it! Pieces of it is everywhere-sometimes we see its black blood floating around in the ocean,we are afraid of what it might do to our fish. Our hunting/patrolling teams have noticed weird scents and objects on our island. Could these new invaders be hostile? We can’t let them hurt our tribe.//(or) maybe these new people can help us and we can help them. We must be cautious though..you never know...

Rules-
•Follow WCO Rules
•No Marry Sues
•EVERYONE gets hurt at one point in this rp
•AT LEAST one or two full sentences (to keep this going)
•No god like people that never get hurt and such
•Try to keep romance following the site Rules
•You can have as many characters as you want,just make sure you can keep up with them all :3
•Love between Tribe person and Stranded person is ok :3
•HAVE FUNNNN

We must at least have three-four of each group of humans. On to the forms-

Stranded Form-

Name-
Age(Not younger than 16 please)-
Gender-
Strengths-
Weaknesses/Fears-
Personality-
Appearance-
Will you be in a group or a loner?
Choice of item that you found in your pocket(not to big please)-
Anything I missed?-
Other-
Questions-

Tribe Form-

Name-
Age(Not younger than 12 please)-
Gender-
Rank(Like Leader, Shaman, etc.)-
Appearance-
Personality-
Strengths-
Weaknesses-
Being welcoming or hostile towards the ‘invaders’-
Anything I missed?-
Other-
Questions-

Tribe Ranks
Leader-Peta @Aurora Australis 1/1
Shaman-Hawk Played by @Silentshade1/1
Warriors- Meskwaki (Lead Warrior) Played by @Panda , Kahuna played by me
2/infinite
Women-Meskwaki 1/infinite
Children-0/3

@Panda @Silentshade

These are the two ppl that asked to join-don’t have that many active friends so uh...yea *cry*

Last edited by Shadow; June 7th, 2018 at 01:00 PM.
Old June 6th, 2018, 03:30 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Stranded...and....alone?

Name: Hawk

Appearance: Hawk is a slender and tanned 19 year old with brown hair that reaches his shoulders. His blue eyes are sharp and intelligent, but not cold. Quite the opposite, they shine with warmth and bravery. He reaches 5' 9", so not the tallest, but he gets by. His face has black face paint under his eyes to block out the sun, and a white lightning bolt on his left cheek. he's not once for face paint, but if it's needed, he'll endure it.

Personality: Hawk is not one for formalities, and likes to get to the point. He's kind and compassionate, and very smart. He's not savage, and is very mild mannered and polite. He's also very stubborn and cheeky, always telling jokes and telling stories to the children of the tribe. He takes the job as shaman very seriously, and would never do something to put the group in danger.

Strengths: his slender build, compassion, and sympathy. Also skilled with herbs.

Weaknesses: fear of the dark, and his horrible habit to run himself until he falls over from exhaustion. His memory also sometimes fails him, and he'll tense up because he can't remember the herbs.

Being welcoming or hostile?: He's a welcoming cutie. He thinks they could teach the tribe some pretty neat stuff, and he thinks the tribe can help them.

Anything I missed: I forgot to mention he's a little flirty flirt. He has that cheeky smile and adorable laugh!

Questions: CAN he be shaman?

Other:
This is what he wears to formal meetings among the tribe, like where they expect him to do readings and stuff: https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l...e6sio1_500.png ( with credit to artist)

Every other time he just wears a brown shirt, brown pants, he goes barefoot. Unless it's important, then he'll put on moccasins. he'll leave them if he doesn't care.

Last edited by Bracken12; June 6th, 2018 at 04:16 PM.
Old June 6th, 2018, 03:38 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Name: Hawk

Appearance: Hawk is a slender and tanned 19 year old with brown hair that reaches his shoulders. His blue eyes are sharp and intelligent, but not cold. Quite the opposite, they shine with warmth and bravery. He reaches 5' 9", so not the tallest, but he gets by. His face has black face paint under his eyes to block out the sun, and a white lightning bolt on his left cheek. he's not once for face paint, but if it's needed, he'll endure it.

Personality: Hawk is not one for formalities, and likes to get to the point. He's kind and compassionate, and very smart. He's not savage, and is very mild mannered and polite. He's also very stubborn and cheeky, always telling jokes and telling stories to the children of the tribe. He takes the job as shaman very seriously, and would never do something to put the group in danger.

Strengths: his slender build, compassion, and sympathy. Also skilled with herbs.

Weaknesses: fear of the dark, and his horrible habit to run himself until he falls over from exhaustion. His memory also sometimes fails him, and he'll tense up because he can't remember the herbs.

Being welcoming or hostile?: He's a welcoming cutie. He thinks they could teach the tribe some pretty neat stuff, and he thinks the tribe can help them.

Anything I missed: I forgot to mention he's a little flirty flirt. He has that cheeky smile and adorable laugh!

Questions: CAN he be shaman?
Accepted! And of course he can be!
Old June 6th, 2018, 03:49 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Accepted! And of course he can be!
Cool!!!!
Can't wait!
Old June 6th, 2018, 03:51 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Name- Meskwaki
This is the indianword for fox.
Age- 24
Gender- Female
Rank- Warrior
Appearance- Boop
Personality- Kind Protective Loyal Caring Sarcastic Snappy Blunt Stubborn Indecisive
Strengths- Helping others Fighting Scavenging Negotiating
Weaknesses- Hunting Directions Afraid of water (Like going into a lake or the ocean)
Being welcoming or hostile towards the ‘invaders’- She will act hostile towards them around her other tribe members, and will try to act hostile to the invaders, but she won't actually be able to push herself to hurt any of them.
Anything I missed?- Nope
Other- None!
Questions-

Name- Kaylin
Age(Not younger than 16 please)- 21
Gender- Female
Strengths- Treating wound/sicknesses Caring for others
Weaknesses/Fears- Fighting Hunting She will be afriad of the tribal people
Personality- Energetic Eccentric Friendly Bold Optimistic Open-Book Fidgety Quirky Fierce Emotional Intelligent Talkative Competitive Proud Coward
Appearance- Boop
Will you be in a group or a loner? Group or Loner, depends on the rp
Choice of item that you found in your pocket(not to big please)- She has a medical text book (Explained in other)
Anything I missed?- Nope!
Other- Kaylin is a student doctor, that was studying for that years finals when the cruise crashed, and she thought the book might come in handy so she brought it onto the island.
Questions- Is the student doctor thing okay?

Last edited by Panda; June 6th, 2018 at 05:38 PM. Reason: Changing Meswaki's appearance.
Old June 6th, 2018, 03:57 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Name- Meskwaki
An indian word for Fox, which correlates to her bright red hair. (I didn't know how the naming was gonna go for them... So I just kinda guessed)

Age- 24
Gender- Female
Rank- Leader
Appearance- Boop
Personality- Kind Protective Loyal Caring Sarcastic Snappy Blunt Stubborn Indecisive
Strengths- Helping others Fighting Scavenging Negotiating
Weaknesses- Hunting Directions Afraid of water (Like going into a lake or the ocean)
Being welcoming or hostile towards the ‘invaders’- She will act hostile around her other tribe members, and will try to act hostile to the invaders, but she won't actually be able to push herself to hurt any of them.
Other- None!
Questions- Can she be leader?

Name- Kaylin
Age(Not younger than 16 please)- 21
Gender- Female
Strengths- Treating wound/sicknesses Caring for others
Weaknesses/Fears- Fighting Hunting She will be afriad of the tribal people
Personality- Energetic Eccentric Friendly Bold Optimistic Open-Book Fidgety Quirky Fierce Emotional Intelligent Talkative Competitive Proud
Appearance- Boop
Will you be in a group or a loner? Group or Loner, depends on the rp
Choice of item that you found in your pocket(not to big please)- She has a medical text book (Explained in other)
Other- Kaylin is a student doctor, that was studying for that years finals when the cruise crashed, and she thought the book might come in handy so she brought it onto the island.
Questions- Is the student doctor thing okay?
Accepted!! However women cannot be leaders in this tribe-she can be like a lead warrior or something?
Old June 6th, 2018, 03:58 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Accepted!! However women cannot be leaders in this tribe-she can be like a lead warrior or something?
Sure! Sorry I didn't realize. >.>
Old June 6th, 2018, 05:17 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Sure! Sorry I didn't realize. >.>
No no it okie)

Name- Willow
Age(Not younger than 16 please)- 17
Gender- FEMALE (She/Her)
Strengths- Stealth, hand to hand combat, hunting (though prefers not to do it because she hates killing animals)
Weaknesses/Fears-Teh dark,spiders, the ocean
Personality- Not shy- but if she doesn’t find a need to talk she won’t, stubborn, likes to do things on her own but finds comfort in being with other people, takes a lot to get her mad-but when you do..watch out, has trust issues.
Appearance- Was this on the ship Now this
Will you be in a group or a loner?-Group but for now, a loner
Choice of item that you found in your pocket(not to big please)-a pocket knife (that how she cut her hair)
Anything I missed?- I hope not
Other-SHE STRAIGHT and she cut her hair because she figured if she was gonna survive and since it’s hot here she doesn’t need all that hair.
Questions- Nur

Name- Kahuna (means held high in self esteem)
Age(not younger than 12 please)- 19
Gender-Male
Rank(Like Leader, Shaman, etc.)-Son of Chief/Warrior
Appearance-bBut with tribal clothes and stoof
Personality-aggressive, easily angered,stubborn, doesn’t think before he speaks or does things
Strengths-combat of almost any kind (like hand to hand or soear combat), hunting
Weaknesses-his temper, is afraid of anything poisonous, not becoming the next chief
Being welcoming or hostile towards the ‘invaders’-Hostile
Anything I missed?-no
Other-nuh uh
Questions-nope
Old June 6th, 2018, 05:39 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

So I just realized all the appearances are going very traditional looking tribal people So I changed Meskwaki's appearance X3 Just checking that's fine. @Shadow

Last edited by Panda; June 6th, 2018 at 05:39 PM.
Old June 6th, 2018, 06:41 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
So I just realized all the appearances are going very traditional looking tribal people So I changed Meskwaki's appearance X3 Just checking that's fine. @Shadow
That’s fine XD

Buuuuut WE NEED ONE MORE PERSON FROM THE SHIPPP

TELL YOUR FRIENDSSS