Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by squidz
Today 11:21 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 11:16 AM
merciless mercs [tf2 group...
Last post by glitch
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
VA Collection
by sock
Last post by sock
Today 11:15 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 31st, 2016, 08:01 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFoot View Post
"Yeah, i'm exhausted. We smelled fox towards the shadowclan border. Might have to deal with that soon" He said wistfully, clearly exhausted from chasing rabbits all day
"Ah, well I hope the fox either goes away or you take care of it," she mewed as she picked up a mouse and padded over to a rock and laid down.
Old December 31st, 2016, 08:12 PM

My Mood: Angelic

Silverfang selected a rabbit of his own and sat to join Flutterwisp
"What makes a good hunter?" He asked. Silverfang was never really a good hunter, always a fighter. The only way he managed to catch anything was by outrunning it.
Old January 1st, 2017, 09:09 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Lonestar23 {Sorry this came later than expected x.x"}

It was almost sunhigh when Adderpaw came padding back into camp, her mentor not far behind her, a small scrawny mouse dangling by its tail from her jaws and an absolutely ecstatic look on her face as she proudly made her way to the fresh kill pile to place her very first catch on it. And it was during the season of leafbare too, something to make her even more proud of!
Nonetheless the she-cat was practically shaking with her excitement and immediately after placing the kill in the pile, her head began to whip around, searching for her friend Pinekit, eager to tell him the news of the kill.
Ever since she had been reassigned a mentor, her training had gone on wonderfully, she was learning all sorts of new things and obviously it was beginning to pay off. But the one thing that didn't really change was well.. Pinekit was still her only friend. At least she had the training to distract her from that, and Pinekit too, but it was still a problem that she would need to work on. It wasn't that she was shy or anything, anyone would know that, but perhaps it's because they're too busy, or she just didn't care to make any other friends than the one she already had.

After not immediately finding the dark kit, she simply shrugged a bit, a smile still on her muzzle and made her way to the edge of the camp, where there was more protection against the nippy wind, and settled onto the ground to begin licking at her paws a bit, just something to pass the time until she could find the kit she had befriended so she could talk and play with him.
She knew that he would be becoming an apprentice soon and really, she was almost as excited as he was! She would finally have a friend in the apprentices den, someone to share the nest beside her, stay up late at night telling secrets and stories together, even train together, she's sure Spiderstrike wouldn't mind doing that!
These thoughts began to flood into her mind and she started to grin even wider than she had been before, hardly able to groom her paw with a grin that wide, causing her to giggle out.
Wow I actually giggled, it's been a long time since I've done that! I think things are finally turning my way after that clan.. Skyclan came through and got rid of Singenight. Things are finally going pretty nice again, I just hope it's the same for Pinekit, I haven't actually asked him how he's been doing lately, I hope he isn't too uspet.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 1st, 2017, 09:37 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumin View Post
(thank you!! that will definitely come in handy haha)

Dogtooth's heart sank as he watched Rookpatch's nervous movements. Hearing his explanation for his nervous reaction, Dogtooth was quick to correct himself.
"That's quite alright, Rookpatch," He mewed, simple and gentle. "We uhm, we definitely don't need to go to the forest," He supplies, a nervous laugh escaping him. "The moors sound just fine. I just want to let my legs stretch," his paws kneaded at the cold earth, as if to accentuate his point.

Dogtooth wasn't the best runner, which was something that had always bothered him. He was born in Windclan but certainly didn't have the body of a Windclanner - he was much more suited for knocking things down than escaping or chasing them. The poor brute was easily winded, and Dogtooth always found himself behind his clanmates. But a nice little run always did sound nice, and he supposed there must be some true Windclan in him if he loved to run so much, right?
"Of course we can go hunting! I'm actually pretty hungry anyways." Dogtooth added, conversationally. He realized quickly what kind of thoughts that statement might imply, and was swift to correct himself.

"Of course, I wouldn't eat anything before bringing it back! I just mean, like... you know, uh..." He groaned, thoroughly embarrassed at his mix-up.
"What I mean is, yes, hunting sounds really good." He huffed, beginning to wish he had never said anything other than that in the first place.
He was too nervous at this point to meet Rookpatch's eyes - Dogtooth was certain Rookpatch was probably judging him now, thinking he was some kind of idiot, or a rule-breaker.
{No problem, and I suppose the key would help too xD So here's the key that goes with the map!}

It's alright? He doesn't.. Mind that I don't want to go where he wants to go..? Blinking a bit in mute surprise, he looked up at the large cat, fear ebbing from his face for a moment. This cat.. He isn't mean or.. Or scary at all. He's actually kind of.. Nice.
Slowly a little stronger smile showed up on the toms muzzle as Dogtooth continued to speak, shuffling his paws a bit. It was a pleasant surprise to find a nice cat to talk with and it was sort of helping him forget about his fear, if even only a little bit. His gaze continued to flicker to the large tom before Rookpatch finally seemed to sit up, not looking as small as he had been, but he was still an exceptionally skinny and exceptionally small tom.

I was going to go out anyways, I haven't gone out for a run in a while and I think it's finally time to do it again. Ever since that battle, I've stayed in camp. Now I will finally go out again. It's leafbare, most predators should be hibernating right? And Dogtooth will be there to help protect me.. Yes. I want to do this. With an almost sort of determined look in his face, he sunk his claws into the frozen earth below.
He wasn't going to let his fear control him this time, this was something he wanted to do. He had no reason not to go out, in fact, this could be fun! Catch a rabbit or two, race across the moorland, get out of this suffocating, enclosed camp, it could help him forget about his worries for a while and that's something he desperately wanted and needed at the moment, his fear has been ravaging him terribly as he sat around camp and finally he could just forget about it for a little bit.

At hearing the large brown tom correct himself, Rookpatch glanced back at him with a tiny, light-hearted giggle that was hardly a giggle at all, it almost sounded like wheezing in a way.
"Nuh-Nuh-No, I geh-get what yuh-yuh-who-you mean." Mewed the tom, in a way, trying to reassure the other. Maybe they were just as nervous and scared as him? No, he didn't seem like he had a problem speaking, but he did.. Sort of remind him of himself in a way, maybe just further done the road of recovery. He liked that thought.
"Cuh-Come on leh-l-l-leh-lets go." Getting to his paws, the skinny tom, without looking back, bolted for the entrance to the clan, only waiting there until Dogtooth got there before launching out into the territory.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old January 1st, 2017, 10:05 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Streamkit padded into the clearing for the first time ever. Her brilliant blue eyes were opened recently, and thousands of new scents touched her nose. "Wow," she breathed.
Old January 1st, 2017, 12:39 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormfeather View Post
Streamkit padded into the clearing for the first time ever. Her brilliant blue eyes were opened recently, and thousands of new scents touched her nose. "Wow," she breathed.
Cayote kit joined her.his bigger than a normal kit body was almost 2ce as big as hers even though he was about the same age.
"It's the best your first time"he told her.he was a moon older than her but still liked to make friends with a few people
Old January 1st, 2017, 05:09 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by honey.freckled View Post

The toms eyes widened slightly as he heard the toms words. Feeling a hoard of butterflies rip through the pit of his stomach he couldn't find the words to say anything to that. Tears weld up in the corner of his eyes he couldn't believe this was happening. Nuzzling his nose into the toms fur he held back a sob "I-i love you too" He mumbled quietly. His tail found its way to wrap itself around the others tail. I can't believe this is happening.... All this time I believed that he thought of me as more of a friend and not the other way around! This has got to be the best day of my life... Willing himself the urge to look Sleepingcloud in the eye he let his blue orbs rest on the face of his love. His whiskers quivered slightly as he let a small smile spread across his face.
{I have a mini writers block, it should go away soon though}
Sleepingcloud felt warmth flood within him, it wasn't a knew feeling, in fact he knew exactly what the feeling was, and he welcomed it with his whole heart. The silver warrior pulled the other closer, smiling widely, nothing but love was evident in his sky blue eyes as he locked eyes with his love. He leaned forward and licked the top of Juniperlight's head, purring "I'm happy you feel the same way, I wouldn't know what to do if you rejected me." he laughed, ceasing his licks for a few seconds, "How long?" he asked, finally throwing out the question that's been eating away at his thoughts for a while, ever since the other confessed as well.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 1st, 2017 at 05:10 PM.
Old January 1st, 2017, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{No problem, and I suppose the key would help too xD So here's the key that goes with the map!}

It's alright? He doesn't.. Mind that I don't want to go where he wants to go..? Blinking a bit in mute surprise, he looked up at the large cat, fear ebbing from his face for a moment. This cat.. He isn't mean or.. Or scary at all. He's actually kind of.. Nice.
Slowly a little stronger smile showed up on the toms muzzle as Dogtooth continued to speak, shuffling his paws a bit. It was a pleasant surprise to find a nice cat to talk with and it was sort of helping him forget about his fear, if even only a little bit. His gaze continued to flicker to the large tom before Rookpatch finally seemed to sit up, not looking as small as he had been, but he was still an exceptionally skinny and exceptionally small tom.

I was going to go out anyways, I haven't gone out for a run in a while and I think it's finally time to do it again. Ever since that battle, I've stayed in camp. Now I will finally go out again. It's leafbare, most predators should be hibernating right? And Dogtooth will be there to help protect me.. Yes. I want to do this. With an almost sort of determined look in his face, he sunk his claws into the frozen earth below.
He wasn't going to let his fear control him this time, this was something he wanted to do. He had no reason not to go out, in fact, this could be fun! Catch a rabbit or two, race across the moorland, get out of this suffocating, enclosed camp, it could help him forget about his worries for a while and that's something he desperately wanted and needed at the moment, his fear has been ravaging him terribly as he sat around camp and finally he could just forget about it for a little bit.

At hearing the large brown tom correct himself, Rookpatch glanced back at him with a tiny, light-hearted giggle that was hardly a giggle at all, it almost sounded like wheezing in a way.
"Nuh-Nuh-No, I geh-get what yuh-yuh-who-you mean." Mewed the tom, in a way, trying to reassure the other. Maybe they were just as nervous and scared as him? No, he didn't seem like he had a problem speaking, but he did.. Sort of remind him of himself in a way, maybe just further done the road of recovery. He liked that thought.
"Cuh-Come on leh-l-l-leh-lets go." Getting to his paws, the skinny tom, without looking back, bolted for the entrance to the clan, only waiting there until Dogtooth got there before launching out into the territory.

Rookpatch's lightening mood was like a breath of fresh air in Dogtooth's lungs. He wasn't quite sure what that little croaking sound was that whistled out of Rookpatch's throat was, but it sounded light and almost... amused. Dogtooth felt a wobbly smile rise on his muzzle, and his previous apprehension morphed into a giddy excitement.

He wasn't sure what he was excited for, really - maybe it was to finally be able to get out of this cramped camp, or maybe it was because he was excited to see Rookpatch out in the moors, where Dogtooth could see in the calico tom's eyes that it was a place he was comfortable with, a place he, daresay, may even look forward to being in. Dogtooth felt the same - the Windclan moors were so open, and there was so much space and clear air that it felt like nothing (not even Dogtooth's extra mass) would be able to hold him down.

Before Dogtooth could even blink, Rookpatch was on his paws and galloping towards the camp exit. The tom halted only for a moment at the camp's entrance, sending a glance Dogtooth's way, obviously waiting for the large tom to follow. Dogtooth, in an almost stunned haze, rose to his paws. His surprise was soon overtaken by excitement once more, and Dogtooth loped, heavy-pawed, towards the camp exit.
Rookpatch barely gave Dogtooth a moment's warning before he bounded out of camp and into Windclan's vast, clear territory. Dogtooth let out a surprised grunt as his haunches tensed and pushed him out into the tall grass, following Rookpatch at a slowly increasing distance into the territory.
(ok!! windclan territory now?)
Old January 2nd, 2017, 03:14 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(Oh my god Courage is so innocent and adorable XD)

Moonpaw felt his voice beginning to get drowned out by the fact that her heart was continuing to panic and try to break away from her chest. He was teasing right? He had to be teasing. This is not funny Couragepaw. She newer in her head, but it refused to form into words and leave her mouth. She wanted to run away or something, this teasing was not like him, this wasn't the Couragepaw she had known for so long. It was alarming that he could change so much.
Frightened by this, she realized that he had begun to move closer to her. His scent became stronger as he did this, she hated this teasing, it hurt that he fed so little to tease like this. You just don't want to admit that he might actually feel like you do, that he may actually feel as crushed by this teasing if it was the other way around. Part of her told herself, to which another responded in an angrier tone. He doesn't though. Stop wishing and... Just stop wishing. Don't make this harder by convincing yourself that this may be an actual thing. That he isn't teasing...
As soon as the tips of his fur began to touch her she found her fur springing up in the way that it rarely did anymore, turning into a huge puff-ball of a cat. Trying to put aside the rest of what was going on she began to vigorously lick her chest. At least it gave her a reason to not look at him and to ignore that he was getting closer and still talking about that.

Oh Starclan, oh Starclan, oh Starclan, oh Starclan. And then he was leaving. This stung almost as much as the teasing did. He was just going to leave her here, in the middle of the clearing, confused, hurt and panicking. But he was already gone and she hadn't been paying attention to where he had been going. Did it really matter though? Was that why he had been acting all weird on the hill? Was he guilty because of the teasing he was planning to do? Which probably means that he could see that I... That I... That I... Feel so... So... Ugh, forget it! She broke off her train of thought, she couldn't even admit it to herself in her mind. Would she ever be able to admit it him one day? He probably didn't feel the same about her if he was teasing her like that about it...

(Aww poor Moon!! Nooooo he would never do thaaaat XD)

From a ways off, Couragepaw watched his friend. He had never wished more that he had mind reading abilities then at that moment. But the more he wished, the more he found himself failing. Why wasn't this working? Why did he feel so, so...helpless. That was the word for it, helpless. He couldn't believe she had actually turned him away like that. I blew it. I tried so hard to make her trust me and...and I guess I did it wrong. Couragepaw thought. A chilly breeze cut through his tan fur and he shivered visibly. Looking down at Moonpaw, he wasn't quite sure of what to do now. He shifted uncomfortably, as another icy breeze cut through his pelt. If he went down there now she would be angry at him. And he didn't want to stretch the rift that seemed to have grown between the two. The rift that he wanted so desperately to mend, only...only he didn't have the tools to. He didn't have the proper tools to mend this incredible rift that seemed to have appeared between him and her.
What have I done? He thought as he sighed, his tail twitching back and forth in discomfort. A determined expression came over his Amber hues and he suddenly found himself padding back towards her, although almost everything in him was yowling at him not to do this. Not to try and fix this, to wait unti he could get proper help, but the forces that were pulling him along rebelled against it.
"Moonpaw, I-" He began, and then cut himself off. Where did he start with something like this? What could he say about it? What was there to say; he had told her and she had rejected him. Of everything that he had expected, rejection had not been part of it. What do I ask her? Why are you acting so weird? Why did you reject me? What is this all about? Couragepaw thought, and before he realized what he was doing, he found all three questions spilling from his maw. "Why are you acting so weird, Moonpaw? Why did you reject me like that? And what is this all about?" He asked, his Amber hues darkening and his expression as close to dangerous as it had ever been around her.
He just couldn't understand what had fueled her reaction. Did she have another, secret crush? One she had been purposely keeping hidden from him? But why would she do that? The only explanation I can think of is that they're from another Clan...there's no Medicine Cat Apprentice here and I don't have any enemies- yet. Couragepaw thought grimly. He kept his amber hues fixed on Moonpaw, awaiting her explanation of...well, everything.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 2nd, 2017, 04:36 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Lonestar23 {Sorry this came later than expected x.x"}

It was almost sunhigh when Adderpaw came padding back into camp, her mentor not far behind her, a small scrawny mouse dangling by its tail from her jaws and an absolutely ecstatic look on her face as she proudly made her way to the fresh kill pile to place her very first catch on it. And it was during the season of leafbare too, something to make her even more proud of!
Nonetheless the she-cat was practically shaking with her excitement and immediately after placing the kill in the pile, her head began to whip around, searching for her friend Pinekit, eager to tell him the news of the kill.
Ever since she had been reassigned a mentor, her training had gone on wonderfully, she was learning all sorts of new things and obviously it was beginning to pay off. But the one thing that didn't really change was well.. Pinekit was still her only friend. At least she had the training to distract her from that, and Pinekit too, but it was still a problem that she would need to work on. It wasn't that she was shy or anything, anyone would know that, but perhaps it's because they're too busy, or she just didn't care to make any other friends than the one she already had.

After not immediately finding the dark kit, she simply shrugged a bit, a smile still on her muzzle and made her way to the edge of the camp, where there was more protection against the nippy wind, and settled onto the ground to begin licking at her paws a bit, just something to pass the time until she could find the kit she had befriended so she could talk and play with him.
She knew that he would be becoming an apprentice soon and really, she was almost as excited as he was! She would finally have a friend in the apprentices den, someone to share the nest beside her, stay up late at night telling secrets and stories together, even train together, she's sure Spiderstrike wouldn't mind doing that!
These thoughts began to flood into her mind and she started to grin even wider than she had been before, hardly able to groom her paw with a grin that wide, causing her to giggle out.
Wow I actually giggled, it's been a long time since I've done that! I think things are finally turning my way after that clan.. Skyclan came through and got rid of Singenight. Things are finally going pretty nice again, I just hope it's the same for Pinekit, I haven't actually asked him how he's been doing lately, I hope he isn't too uspet.

Pinekit exited the nursery, the dark, glossy pelted tom's sage hues glancing about the clearing uneasily. Without some sort of cover, he felt exposed...and as though he'd been robbed at the seem time. Robbed of his security, although he couldn't rightly say that: he had given it away freely, t Adderpaw. Where is that little convincer anyways? He thought, looking around for her. He would have thought her pelt would be fairly easy to pick out at this time: not too many cats were hanging around camp and the ones that were didn't look like Adderpaw. Once he had scanned the clearing twice without any luck, Pinekit's expression changed to a more determined one. With the determined expression still on his face, he scanned the clearing more slowly this time, putting his all into finding his friend. At last he spotted the lighter tabby pelt of Adderpaw and with a mew of excitement, he bounded towards the she cat. It was funny, seeing Pinekit's actually mewing with excitement...especially since it was something that he never would have done, especially when he was wearing some sort of cover. Once he was just a tail's length away from Adderpaw he stopped and slipped behind her in the slick way he had of doing. He was counting on the fact that she had been faced in the opposite direction the whole time so that he would have the element of surprise on her.
With a smirk that somewhat startlingly resembled his old one, the young tom sat directly behind Adderpaw and put on his most innocent expression. This consisted of his green hues being wide and helpless looking, his maw scrunched up into a sort of half- pout, his tail twitching back and forth in a friendly manner, and crouching in an awkward position that required him to walk by waddling. This was the position he had spent most of the third moon of his life in; waddling around and hoping for someone to notice him. A dark shadow passed across the tom's face at this memory, but it was instantly blacked out by the grin that came onto his maw as he prepared to surprise the apprentice.
"Who ya lookin for, Adderpaw? It wouldn't happen to be me by any chance, would it?" Pinekit asked with a grin, and a short laugh from behind the she cat. It wasn't much of a trick to pull: but it was a harmless one. The kind of a joke that Fluttershy would enjoy. The tom awaited his friend's response. A smile was fixed more confidently on Pinekit's maw now. He was certain that Adderpaw would find this a nice surprise. Or, at least...If she weren't too surprised, that was. Oh dear, I hope they haven't found her. Oh well...I suppose everything will work out alright, Pinekit thought with a smile as he waited for her either approval or denials.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Closed Thread