WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:20 PM

Old April 25th, 2024, 02:27 PM

Bump Policy: ⭐️ Every other day ⭐️
My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: Herondive Hollow

Bean’s eyes fluttered and she looked up. Her vision, hazy and unfocused saw the cat and she whispered, “ I… need to find ShadowClan… help…
Old Today, 02:26 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Mistlewhisker
ShadowClan Enforcer
she/her | 40 moons
[Large black cat with a half white muzzle and a pale green eye (left gouged out)]
Purrks: Beefed Up T3, Shadow Fiend
· · ────────────── · ·
[Lostspark - @Rose ] [Magpiepaw - @Marigoldwhisper ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Mistlewhisker padded out into the territory, listening to the chattering apprentice that yapped in Lostspark's voice. How Lostspark and Darkfall managed to have children with such polarized personalities, she would never know. She imagined the former mates didn't get much sleep during the thirteen's childhood. Stars.

Arriving at Herondive Hollow, the first thing Mistlewhisker noticed was the scent of two outsiders. She held up a tail for the rest of her patrol to stop, parting her jaws to scent the air. It was stale, as though whatever had transpired here had moved on. She frowned, tail twitching behind her. The roots of a large pine tree held the very stale scent of sickness, causing Mistlewhisker to frown. She turned to Lostspark. "Outsiders were here, but they seem to have moved on. I think one of them was sick." She gestured to the roots so the medicine cat could take a sniff if she wanted.

Mistlewhisker jerked her head at the apprentices. "Start marking around here, but do not stray. The border has been left too long." Mistlewhisker began scenting the border herself, keeping an eye on the apprentices while letting Lostspark inspect the tree or move on, whichever she desired. Mistlewhisker did not want outsiders with potential illnesses to invade the territory and get her clanmates sick.

Birdpaw
ShadowClan
she/her | 7 moons | 21/100
[Blue-grey tabby with dark blue overcoat, white underside and amber eyes]
Purrks: Lyrebird's Lullaby [PERMANENTLY ACTIVE]
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Birdpaw relied on the voices of other cats to express herself, but once she had enough of someone's words, she sure liked to use them. Birdpaw stuck closer to her Mama, chirping enthusiastically about her training and how Fogwatcher was teaching her hunting, and how she was doing super good and Mama should be proud of her and shouldn't worry, she's going to be a great apprentice and do everything her mentor tells her to.

Luckily, the cheery apprentice had the sense to shut up once Big Scary Mistlewhisker held up her tail for silence, the grey apprentice glancing curiously between her Mama and the Enforcer. What was happening? Mistlewhisker called her Mama over, and Birdpaw tried to follow only to be told to start scenting the border with Magpiepaw. Oh, she could do that! "Okie dokie!" She chirped, toddling over to a scent marker that was sorta stale and beginning to rub her chin over it. The rough texture of the bark was nice against her skin! Birdpaw smiled at Magpiepaw, giving the older apprentice a chipper wave of her tail. "Hi! I'm Birdpaw."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~
Old Today, 02:57 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Magpiepaw
She\Apprentice\SC
"Why pick them when I can do it so much better?"

Purrks: Silvertonuge [ACTIVE] Kittysoftpaws [ACTIVE]
· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Magpiepaw followed suit, having to practically gallop to keep up with the others. Ugh, how horrible it was to be as short as a late blooming tree. Haha, sike! This was awesome! That just meant she'd probably have stronger legs, then she could run twice as fast.

As Mistlewhisker raised her tail, Magpiepaw skidded to a very ungracefully halt. Once the tingling of her paw pads finally stopped, she adjusted her position, raising her head a bit higher as she tried to see what Mistlewhisker made them stop for.

Also, why the heck did it smell like rotting lemons in here? Gross! Outsiders? Dang it, they missed them. Magpiepaw would've loved to rip one of them apart, now that would be a day worth living for!

Oh, instructions. Magpiepaw departed from the two older cats as she made her way to the border markers. It was almost concerning how faded and dull they were. They smelt nothing of Shadowclan. The small she-cat wrinkled her nose at the sight before practically rolling in the markers, shaking her pelt every so often to rid it of dirt.

Then Birdpaw was talking to her. Well, of course she was, Magpiepaw was very interesting, probably the best cat to talk to in the whole world. "Heya," she smiled toothily at the other apprentice. This cat seemed to be spilling rays of sunshine right from her maw. Magpiepaw wondered if the she-cat had gotten into a fight before or if she could handle one. "Nice to meet."

Tags: @Rose @Mica

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!