Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by nyx
Today 01:22 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:20 PM
Hidden Haven
Last post by blxze.
Today 01:20 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:19 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:16 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 19th, 2017, 04:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default July Gathering

Do NOT post here with a clan cat until their respective clan leader has arrived.

Leaders can post their entrance here, however they should take their roleplay to this thread.

Last edited by BEAR.; July 19th, 2017 at 04:13 PM.
Old July 19th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: July Gathering

Blazingstar was the first to arrive. At the head of the Windclan group, he took them steadily down to the Seastones. It was once again time for the gathering. Thankfully, this time there wasn't much to report to the other clans. Things had been rather peaceful besides his current relationship with Thunderclan. The feud would stay between Snowstar and him and he really hoped the young leader would keep professional in front of the other clans. Blazingstar had given firm orders to his clan that no one start fights during the time of peace, even with Thunderclan. Those who did would know their punishment at the end of the gathering.

The ginger tom, once in the clearing of the Seastones, turned back to his clan and watched them disperse around the beach. The sand under his paws was moist in the nighttime mist, however it wasn't uncomfortable. Once he was content with how his clan mates were, he shifted his attention to the actual Seastones and made his way over, tensing up before jumping to the top.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 19th, 2017, 05:45 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Breezerunner hesitated before leaping down, the ginger molly following Blazingstar down until the leader made his way to the Seastones. Finding an area to settle down, Breezerunner cast her green-eyed gaze across the clearing as she waited for the other clans to arrive. The warrior was unsure of how the meeting would proceed, especially with the tension between WindClan and ThunderClan- hopefully, things wouldn't escalate and hopefully the meeting will be peaceful. Breezerunner really hated conflict between the clans- actually, she just hated conflict in general.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old July 19th, 2017, 05:49 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

The brawny warrior followed closely behind his leader, his blue optics flickered with unease. Recently the clans had been at each others throats, and he wasnt sure how tonights gathering was going to go. The siberian flicked his tail and watched Blazingstar pad off and climb onto the great rock, unease bubbled in his belly when the leader sat down. Sleepingcloud knew that nothing horrible would happen during the gathering, but that didnt mean anything less wouldnt happen, although he knew fighting wasnt permited during the gathering he still had his doubts. The gray tabby let out a sigh and sat himself down near the front of the clearing, his ears perked as he awaited the arrival of the other clans.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old July 19th, 2017, 05:53 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

The brawny warrior followed closely behind his leader, his blue optics flickered with unease. Recently the clans had been at each others throats, and he wasnt sure how tonights gathering was going to go. The siberian flicked his tail and watched Blazingstar pad off and climb onto the great rock, unease bubbled in his belly when the leader sat down. Sleepingcloud knew that nothing horrible would happen during the gathering, but that didnt mean anything less wouldnt happen, although he knew fighting wasnt permited during the gathering he still had his doubts. The gray tabby let out a sigh and sat himself down near the front of the clearing, his ears perked as he awaited the arrival of the other clans. After spotting Snowstar, Breezerunner turned her head to look right at Neverwing, her eyes narrowing. She was sure that Neverwing was the one who had killed Stonebird...
"Do you think Snowstar and Blazingstar will quarrel?" Breezerunner asked, nervousness lining her voice as she leaned closer to Sleepingcloud, the British Shorthair flicking her tail with unease as she watched the other cats make their way down the path and into the Gathering.

(Since Random Melody posted in the [Leaders] version of this, I think I can post this.)

Neverwing hesitated from where he stood behind Snowstar, pressing up against Blackstorm. The large black maine coon tom was nervous, and rightfully so- he was the one who had killed Stonebird in cold blood just awhile back, and it only served to increase the tension between the clans. Neverwing couldn't help but feel that someone here knew about his crimes, and when he locked eyes with Breezerunner, a chill ran up his spine. Her eyes were cold, flickering with knowledge. She knew.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; July 19th, 2017 at 06:27 PM.
Old July 19th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Eveningflight padded down behind his clanmates, watching as his leader went and jumped onto the stones. He was very curious as to what would come from this gathering. He knew there wasn't going to be any fighting, no, the peace would stay no matter what had happened before this moment. All feuds are to be forgotten during the time of a gathering and cats of all the clans were to get along, for the most part. He also knew, at least, if their was a commotion that Windclan would not be the cause of it, he had faith that his clan was better than that.
He sat down among his clan, curling his tail around himself to cover his paws. Grainy sand stuck to his pads and it wasn't the most comfortable of times but he decided to just ignore it as he sat in waiting for the rest of the clans to arrive.
(Open)

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; July 19th, 2017 at 07:46 PM.
Old July 19th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Flameleaf

Cherrypaw followed closely behind her mentor as they followed their clan mates to seastones, he paws light with a strange nervous excitement. She was glad to be going to her first gathering, but the idea of being around so many unfamiliar cats made her want to shrink out of sight, and the conflict between Windclan and Thunderclan did not help that at all. She gazed around at the warriors from Windclan, breathing in the same grassy scent that Tigerdawn pointed out to her at the border, and watched as Snowstar took her place near Blazingstar.
Old July 19th, 2017, 07:14 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Larkcry leaped down into the Gathering site, whiskers quivering in rage. It had been nearly a moon since his friend, Flamescar, had returned to Windclan, but the one-eyed ginger tom still had not explained where he had been. And even though he kept apologizing, and trying to make it up to Larkcry, it simply made the Windclan warrior even angrier

The gray-and-black speckled tom snorted as Flamescar said, "I'm sorry." for the fourteenth-thousand time.
"Yeah, right," he muttered.

(Open!)

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old July 19th, 2017, 07:27 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

(OPEN RP )

Surgestorm padded into the seastone clearing not far behind Blazingstar, his yellow eyes wide and alert for his clanmates. He was silently grateful that they were the first to arrive, and that ThunderClan was not here yet. WindClan was on edge around the other clan since they had a quarrel with ThunderClan at the moment. He wasn't technically allowed to involve himself in such matters, but this definitely didn't help with the tensions between himself and Wheatfur that were already there to begin with. The thought of the other tom made his pelt inch with dislike, causing him to shake out his fur before padding over to where the medicine cat usually sat for gatherings.

When ThunderClan just happened to arrive next, his visibly tensed and began to watch his clanmates more closely. He turned his gaze upwards to the full moon as well, making sure the sky was still clear and that StarClan was happy with the gathering truce. Sighing, he prepared himself to the awkward conversation he'd have to have with Wheatfur once he came over to the medicine cat's spot. He hoped for a second that maybe somebody else were approach him first.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; July 19th, 2017 at 07:38 PM.
Old July 19th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Tigerdawn sat down beside her apprentice, Cherrypaw. "Remember, don't say anything stupid to the other apprentices. 'Kay?" She said. Tigerdawn licked her paw and gazed up at the leaders. ShadowClan, RiverClan and SkyClan are Late..." She muttered.

Skypaw flattened his ears nervously. He never liked gatherings, always too many cats. He glanged up at his leader, Blazingstar, then looked around. He spotted an apprentice next to a warrior. Her mentor I assume... He began padding over. I hope a don't make a fool out of myself! Skypaw stopped next to the cats. "H-Hello!" He mewed with a smile.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; July 19th, 2017 at 07:34 PM.
Closed Thread