Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:47 PM

Old July 17th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teza View Post

Firesparks simply stared into Owlspark's eyes, her ears pinned and her eyes wide. She remembered when they had brought him into the clan as a kit. She had watched this tom grow into a strong and capable warrior. And now here he was, giving her advice. How had things gone so backward? Firesparks' tail was wrapped around her paws, and she didn't remember ever sitting down. Her small frame made her look like an apprentice that was being scolded by her mentor, but she didn't care. She felt like she could feel small when she was next to Owlspark. 'He doesn't care about my dark side?' was all she could repeat in her mind. She had no words, and silence filled the air as he finished his words with a chuckle.

Finally, after what felt like hours, but was in truth only a couple moments, Firesparks spoke. "If anybody is scared of you, it's not by your heritage. It's because you're so large compared to us all," she said. While she couldn't really speak for the whole clan, she could speak for the basic appearances of Windclan. "We are all so tiny compared to you. Whoever is too afraid to approach you is a fool. They're likely too afraid of their own shadow to do anything..." she didn't really know where she was going with that, but she didn't care. She wasn't really thinking anymore, just letting her mind speak. "You are the first to not run after hearing about my little crazy side. Most never get to see it... I pray to Starclan you don't, but that's not likely the case. I am sorry your friend was bullied so. I swear that if I had seen it happen, or even been told about it, the bullies would not have been able to do as much damage as I'm sure they have. You are a true friend to have stayed by his side. I can only hope that you are no liar, as I suspect you're not."

'When did you start crying? Stop it!' she thought, feeling the warm tears drip down her cheeks. She shook her head and wiped away the tears with her paws. "Sorry, I don't know where that came from..." she said, turning away from Owlspark as she noticed her tears. Why was she acting like such a kit all of a sudden? For that matter, why did she feel fuzzy? Something was up with this tom, but it wasn't his heritage. 'Don't be ridiculous. You can't love him... You literally watched him grow from a small kit! But then again...'
Owlspark listened quietly as she spoke, his heart warming as Firesparks did so. "Thank you," he murmured quietly. "You have no idea how much that means to me." The tom's gaze flitted over the molly as she spoke of her dark side. "And no, frankly I don't care if you have this dark side. I'd stick by you through thick and thin, just know that." If you give me a chance, that is. And it was true, he was really a completely loyal cat all the way through. Loyalty to him was very important, to both his clan and his friends. He would easily die for anyone he cared about; heck, he'd easily fight his own parents to defend the clan if it came to it. If anything, his heart swelled more as she spoke of his best friend. She hadn't even met him yet and still cared about his past, which was obviously very important to Owlspark. Hawkfeather was the only family he had in the clan, albeit not by blood, and already he wanted to introduce the two. "Thank you. He's much better than his apprentice days. He finally realized what a great cat he is," he spoke truthfully, because his best friend was one of the best cats the tabby knew. The passionate molly besides him was quickly growing to be on that list as well.

He noticed with concern that Firesparks had begun to cry, and he didn't hesitate in sitting down next to her, paying no mind to how close they were sitting; now their pelts really were brushing. "Hey, don't look away," he murmured softly. "And don't apologize; you don't need to hide your feelings around me. I won't think any less of you because of it, I promise." Oh, how much of a hypocrite he was being in these few sentences. Owlspark himself never let other cats see how he truly felt; to him, he always needed to be a bright and happy tom in order to make up for what everyone assumed to be a dark past. But already the caution around his emotions was gone around this molly; he had a hard time hiding his feelings and he didn't think he wanted to anyways. "What's wrong?" He asked gently after a few heartbeats, his eyes steadied on the she-cat.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 17th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
Owlspark listened quietly as she spoke, his heart warming as Firesparks did so. "Thank you," he murmured quietly. "You have no idea how much that means to me." The tom's gaze flitted over the molly as she spoke of her dark side. "And no, frankly I don't care if you have this dark side. I'd stick by you through thick and thin, just know that." If you give me a chance, that is. And it was true, he was really a completely loyal cat all the way through. Loyalty to him was very important, to both his clan and his friends. He would easily die for anyone he cared about; heck, he'd easily fight his own parents to defend the clan if it came to it. If anything, his heart swelled more as she spoke of his best friend. She hadn't even met him yet and still cared about his past, which was obviously very important to Owlspark. Hawkfeather was the only family he had in the clan, albeit not by blood, and already he wanted to introduce the two. "Thank you. He's much better than his apprentice days. He finally realized what a great cat he is," he spoke truthfully, because his best friend was one of the best cats the tabby knew. The passionate molly besides him was quickly growing to be on that list as well.

He noticed with concern that Firesparks had begun to cry, and he didn't hesitate in sitting down next to her, paying no mind to how close they were sitting; now their pelts really were brushing. "Hey, don't look away," he murmured softly. "And don't apologize; you don't need to hide your feelings around me. I won't think any less of you because of it, I promise." Oh, how much of a hypocrite he was being in these few sentences. Owlspark himself never let other cats see how he truly felt; to him, he always needed to be a bright and happy tom in order to make up for what everyone assumed to be a dark past. But already the caution around his emotions was gone around this molly; he had a hard time hiding his feelings and he didn't think he wanted to anyways. "What's wrong?" He asked gently after a few heartbeats, his eyes steadied on the she-cat.
Firesparks shook her head once more. "It's nothing, really... You're very kind, Owlspark," she said, glancing back up at the tom. Heat rose in her pelt as she realized how close they were sitting. She gave a slight chuckle at the memory of them bringing him into camp and into the nursery. "This is just so weird," she admitted. "I remember watching them bring you into the nursery for the first time. I watched you grow into the warrior you are today... I remember those days. I'd see you practicing your hunting or fighting moves with... Oh, who was your mentor again?" she really couldn't remember to save her life, as she wasn't that invested in his life. She simply went by Owlspark quite often as he grew. "No matter," she began again, a purr rumbling through her throat. "My point is that you're so much younger than I am, and yet I can't help but feel something... Something different... Something... Nice..." She felt like she was on fire. How could he sit so close to a cat that seemed to be burning as hot as the sun? He certainly was a strange one, that was for sure, but it was a good kind of strange. At least is was for the orange molly sitting next to him.
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:18 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

Firesparks shook her head once more. "It's nothing, really... You're very kind, Owlspark," she said, glancing back up at the tom. Heat rose in her pelt as she realized how close they were sitting. She gave a slight chuckle at the memory of them bringing him into camp and into the nursery. "This is just so weird," she admitted. "I remember watching them bring you into the nursery for the first time. I watched you grow into the warrior you are today... I remember those days. I'd see you practicing your hunting or fighting moves with... Oh, who was your mentor again?" she really couldn't remember to save her life, as she wasn't that invested in his life. She simply went by Owlspark quite often as he grew. "No matter," she began again, a purr rumbling through her throat. "My point is that you're so much younger than I am, and yet I can't help but feel something... Something different... Something... Nice..." She felt like she was on fire. How could he sit so close to a cat that seemed to be burning as hot as the sun? He certainly was a strange one, that was for sure, but it was a good kind of strange. At least is was for the orange molly sitting next to him.
Owlspark chuckled as Firesparks spoke, his worry slowly disappearing as she didn't seem to be crying anymore. He thought of his younger days as she spoke; she had a point, it was a bit strange. "I remember wanting to be just like you- you and the rest of the younger warriors." It was true, she had been one of the cats he had considered his role model as he trained and grew. He smiled as the molly finished speaking, his heart thudding with thrill and slight nerves. "And I'm not too young, there's certainly been other couples with larger gaps in age than... well," he trailed off, as they weren't even a couple themselves. Sure, he wanted to be already, and his feelings surprised him as they had appeared so fast. This was the first time he had truly hung out with this molly, just the two of them, but already he just wanted to spend all of his time with her. "Anyways," he meowed quickly. "I know just how you feel." He was quiet for a moment, his green eyes searching her gold ones. The tom was contemplating something that he wanted to do, but wasn't sure quite how Firesparks would react. After another moment, he decided to heck with hesitation. "Do me a favor, and don't claw my face off," he murmured, only half joking- he swore he thought he was going to have some marks when they spoke earlier in camp, and he wouldn't be too surprised if she clawed him in a way of rejection. "And sorry if I'm overstepping any boundaries, but I just..." he trailed off again, sucking in a breath before leaning down and gently touching his nose to hers. He stayed still for a moment, breathing in her sweet scent, before he pulled back and stood up. "We should probably get moving," he meowed regretfully. "The patrol will probably be here any moment."

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
Owlspark chuckled as Firesparks spoke, his worry slowly disappearing as she didn't seem to be crying anymore. He thought of his younger days as she spoke; she had a point, it was a bit strange. "I remember wanting to be just like you- you and the rest of the younger warriors." It was true, she had been one of the cats he had considered his role model as he trained and grew. He smiled as the molly finished speaking, his heart thudding with thrill and slight nerves. "And I'm not too young, there's certainly been other couples with larger gaps in age than... well," he trailed off, as they weren't even a couple themselves. Sure, he wanted to be already, and his feelings surprised him as they had appeared so fast. This was the first time he had truly hung out with this molly, just the two of them, but already he just wanted to spend all of his time with her. "Anyways," he meowed quickly. "I know just how you feel." He was quiet for a moment, his green eyes searching her gold ones. The tom was contemplating something that he wanted to do, but wasn't sure quite how Firesparks would react. After another moment, he decided to heck with hesitation. "Do me a favor, and don't claw my face off," he murmured, only half joking- he swore he thought he was going to have some marks when they spoke earlier in camp, and he wouldn't be too surprised if she clawed him in a way of rejection. "And sorry if I'm overstepping any boundaries, but I just..." he trailed off again, sucking in a breath before leaning down and gently touching his nose to hers. He stayed still for a moment, breathing in her sweet scent, before he pulled back and stood up. "We should probably get moving," he meowed regretfully. "The patrol will probably be here any moment."
The heat rose once again in Firesparks' pelt as he touched her nose, and she took the opportunity to breathe in his scent, memorizing it almost instantly. "Y-yeah..." she said, trailing off and getting up. "It's getting dark, maybe we should head back to camp..." She didn't really want to, but then again... Someone might be looking for them, so they shouldn't stay out too much longer. Right? Was she even thinking straight? The molly didn't know, considering she felt like she was floating as she walked. What a ride of emotions the she-cat went through around this tom. The exhilaration made her crave more.

"Maybe we can do this again sometime?" she asked as they neared the camp entrance, her tail flicking in anticipation. She had walked as close to him as possible without being a nuisance to his own walking, not really wanting to leave his side. Maybe this could work. After all, he knew the age gap and was right about some having bigger gaps than them. She had warned him about herself, and he knew what he was getting himself into. She hoped that this would work between them. This was the furthest she'd gotten with a tom. Ever. She didn't want to blow it.
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:44 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

The heat rose once again in Firesparks' pelt as he touched her nose, and she took the opportunity to breathe in his scent, memorizing it almost instantly. "Y-yeah..." she said, trailing off and getting up. "It's getting dark, maybe we should head back to camp..." She didn't really want to, but then again... Someone might be looking for them, so they shouldn't stay out too much longer. Right? Was she even thinking straight? The molly didn't know, considering she felt like she was floating as she walked. What a ride of emotions the she-cat went through around this tom. The exhilaration made her crave more.

"Maybe we can do this again sometime?" she asked as they neared the camp entrance, her tail flicking in anticipation. She had walked as close to him as possible without being a nuisance to his own walking, not really wanting to leave his side. Maybe this could work. After all, he knew the age gap and was right about some having bigger gaps than them. She had warned him about herself, and he knew what he was getting himself into. She hoped that this would work between them. This was the furthest she'd gotten with a tom. Ever. She didn't want to blow it.
"Yes, it is," Owlspark agreed, looking up at the darkening sky. Silverpelt wasn't visible just yet, but he was sure it wouldn't be long before the first stars started showing up. The time really had passed quite quickly white he was out with Firesparks, and what must have been ages felt like a few heartbeats. He glanced over at the she-cat, biting back a grin as he noticed her slightly dazed expression and relieved that she hadn't gotten mad or pushed him away.

The tom started back to camp at a slightly faster pace than they had been walking before. While he definitely didn't want this outing to end, he didn't want anyone worrying about why the two of them hadn't gotten back to camp yet. Tensions were high with Thunderclan as it was and he didn't want any more unease, even if it were just for a little bit. While walking, he was very much aware of how close the molly beside him was and he found himself sneaking peaks at her as they walked back to camp. Owlspark turned his head to the orange cat, smiling happily at her proposition. "Yes, we definitely should," he agreed quickly. "I had a wonderful time with you," he tacked on a moment later just as the camp came into view.

|Character Site|
Old July 17th, 2017, 10:53 PM
Friendly Coyote

Quote:
"Yes, it is," Owlspark agreed, looking up at the darkening sky. Silverpelt wasn't visible just yet, but he was sure it wouldn't be long before the first stars started showing up. The time really had passed quite quickly white he was out with Firesparks, and what must have been ages felt like a few heartbeats. He glanced over at the she-cat, biting back a grin as he noticed her slightly dazed expression and relieved that she hadn't gotten mad or pushed him away.

The tom started back to camp at a slightly faster pace than they had been walking before. While he definitely didn't want this outing to end, he didn't want anyone worrying about why the two of them hadn't gotten back to camp yet. Tensions were high with Thunderclan as it was and he didn't want any more unease, even if it were just for a little bit. While walking, he was very much aware of how close the molly beside him was and he found himself sneaking peaks at her as they walked back to camp. Owlspark turned his head to the orange cat, smiling happily at her proposition. "Yes, we definitely should," he agreed quickly. "I had a wonderful time with you," he tacked on a moment later just as the camp came into view.
"And I with you," she said, nuzzling his shoulder a bit as they came into camp's view. The orange molly's little high-on-life moment slowly faded as she realized that the tension in the air around camp was still as prominant as ever, but she was still happy as a newly named apprentice as the two walked through the entrance. She glanced to the tom once again, then smiled again. "I think I'm going to get some sleep. Maybe Onyxwhisper will stick me on dawn patrol or something," she said with a chuckle. As she left the tom's side and headed toward the warriors' den, she allowed her tail to brush under his chin in a very flirtatious way. She had decided then that Owlspark would be hers someday. She hoped someday soon, but she wouldn't rush anything. When he was ready she would know, and she'd be ready for him.
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:

"And I with you," she said, nuzzling his shoulder a bit as they came into camp's view. The orange molly's little high-on-life moment slowly faded as she realized that the tension in the air around camp was still as prominant as ever, but she was still happy as a newly named apprentice as the two walked through the entrance. She glanced to the tom once again, then smiled again. "I think I'm going to get some sleep. Maybe Onyxwhisper will stick me on dawn patrol or something," she said with a chuckle. As she left the tom's side and headed toward the warriors' den, she allowed her tail to brush under his chin in a very flirtatious way. She had decided then that Owlspark would be hers someday. She hoped someday soon, but she wouldn't rush anything. When he was ready she would know, and she'd be ready for him.
A smile broke across the tom's face once again as Firesparks nuzzled against him and he was left in a moment of wondering just how this outing came to be as good as it had turned out. They walked back into camp, and he turned his attention to what she was now saying. "Probably a good idea," Owlspark agreed, turning his smile down to the molly. "I think I'll grab a bite before sleeping- we did patrol after all!" His tone was teasing as his eyes twinkled at the she-cat, but all things goofy vanished as her tail brushed under his chin yet again. I swear to Starclan, this molly is going to be the death of me, he thought as he watched her disappear into the warriors den. Shaking his head with a gentle smile, he grabbed something from the pile randomly and settled down to eat, his thoughts still filled with a stunning orange she-cat.

|Character Site|
Old August 4th, 2017, 07:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Lawlipop
( Couldn't do Thunderclan border or Yewclaw would cross it intending to kill everyone in revenge of the deputy lol)
Yewclaw stalked along smirking That mousebrain thinks he's in charge, I'm way better than him. I proved a monster that I was more dominant!(dun question it, he stood infront of a car left running with the headlights on staring at it until the twolegs drove backwards in reverse and he believes he's more dominant that any monster now) He licked his paw and glared at the warrior slightly older than him," I'm leading. No questions. I get you're older, but I'm more dominant and smarter." He smirked slightly adding a firm and agressive tone, but not growling, since it was a clanmate after all...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 4th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Plot Queen

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Lawlipop
( Couldn't do Thunderclan border or Yewclaw would cross it intending to kill everyone in revenge of the deputy lol)
Yewclaw stalked along smirking That mousebrain thinks he's in charge, I'm way better than him. I proved a monster that I was more dominant!(dun question it, he stood infront of a car left running with the headlights on staring at it until the twolegs drove backwards in reverse and he believes he's more dominant that any monster now) He licked his paw and glared at the warrior slightly older than him," I'm leading. No questions. I get you're older, but I'm more dominant and smarter." He smirked slightly adding a firm and agressive tone, but not growling, since it was a clanmate after all...

The unusually big WindClan warrior kept his head high as the two toms inspect the borders. Adderfang looks around, keeping his eyes and ears open, but he isn't able to focus much with the his clanmate interrupting his focus, trying to claim himself as the leader of the patrol. The power struggle has been going on since they left WindClan's camp. He huffs at him, his yellow eyes narrowing at the younger warrior. "I don't allow any patrols to be lead by apprentices." he mews, his words rumbling out his mouth, showing how he views Yewclaw. He sees him nothing more than an apprentice-minded cat. Naive, arrogant, young, thinking they are bulletproof to anything. He will not allow this mousebrained cat think he can one-up the big brown tabby.
Old August 5th, 2017, 11:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawlipop View Post

The unusually big WindClan warrior kept his head high as the two toms inspect the borders. Adderfang looks around, keeping his eyes and ears open, but he isn't able to focus much with the his clanmate interrupting his focus, trying to claim himself as the leader of the patrol. The power struggle has been going on since they left WindClan's camp. He huffs at him, his yellow eyes narrowing at the younger warrior. "I don't allow any patrols to be lead by apprentices." he mews, his words rumbling out his mouth, showing how he views Yewclaw. He sees him nothing more than an apprentice-minded cat. Naive, arrogant, young, thinking they are bulletproof to anything. He will not allow this mousebrained cat think he can one-up the big brown tabby.
Yewclaw snorted," Mouse Brain. Your acting tough with the wrong warrior...I'm a warrior by the way, and I'm suppose to be getting an apprentice in one moon, they are still a kit, in case you don't understand that..." (He sometimes talks normal, but will randomly talk gangaster)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here