Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM

Old November 28th, 2016, 09:57 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Hazelpaw awoke, lying sprawled across the camp ground. He blinked his hazel tinted eyes in confusion. W-what? Where am I? He thought lifting his head. He gazed around, trying to remember if he had been here before. Not remembering anything he stood up slowly, continuing to gaze around in bewilderment. He saw a group of cats not too far away, and noticed they looked...different. It took the apprentice a moment to realize what was wrong. His eyes flitted fearfully over the stars that dappled the pelts of the cats around him. He then, unwillingly looked down at his own white and brown pelt, that was now dappled with the same stars like the others. "Oh no, oh Starclan, why?" he asked to his ancestors. Then it dawned on him, he was Starclan. Stunned and afraid, he stumbled over to the edge of the clearing and laid down. He sat there, silent tears rolling down his face as he remembered the details of his death. He touched one of his forepaws to the place where Gorseleap's claws had slid through his throat; there was a hairless scar there now. As the tears rolled down his short white nose, he remembered the promise he had made to his mother. 'I'll come back when I'm a warrior. Then we can catch up and be like the mother and son we should have been.'
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 28th, 2016, 02:17 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Red face Re: StarClan Camp

A small form if a young warrior appeared at the edges of the dark clearing. Nightpelt was the dead warrior's name; beautiful and young, she was barely older than the apprentice that had just became a StarClan warrior, though she had died many moons before the apprentice had even been thought of. Sneaking out of the darkness, and into the light that shed over the small clearing, Nightpelt sighed, seeing the tears streaming down the young cat's face. "Don't cry..." the young she-cat comforted, her voice light and airy, a slight sweetness hidden in her motherly tone. "You're in StarClan now, you are fine now..." Though the she-cat knew how hard it was to die and find yourself in StarClan, she still tried to help the young Hazelpaw. She had died while getting some fresh air in the territory after a few moons of being stuck in the nursery with her kits. Without her knowledge, her son, Cloudyfoot-then Cloudykit- had followed her out to the territory, and she had tried to tell him to run, to save himself while she had fought the rouge. Still being weak from her kitting, Nightpelt lost the battle with the rouge, and found herself in StarClan. The moment that she saw the starry camp, Nightpelt wanted to be back in the nursery with her two kits, and she wanted to save her son, who was being taken by the rouge that had killed her. The queen had almost lost control of her emotions; she had almost burst out yowling and wailing. Luckily, one cat had comforted her; Nightpelt had long forgotten the cat's name, but she remembered her voice, as soft as silk. I know, I died when mine were kits as well, but you'll be fine, along with your son. At first, Nightpelt didnt believe the she-cat, though as time went on the queen fell victim to the truth. "Your mother," Nightpelt muttered to Hazelpaw her ears bent gently against her head, her white-speckled coat starry, "will always love you..." Nightpelt knew that the words she had just spoken were always comfort to any cat who had died, even if they had issues. Nightpelt's speckled black coat bristled at the memory of the day she had died.
Dodge this, slash his hind quarters was all that she thought that horrible day. Soon, the rouge tom's ally appeared, helping the fight. Too powerful... Too strong for a queen to take on by herself. There he was! At the edge of the clearing! Cloudykit, who Nightpelt had mistaken as Shadeclaw for a moment. Then, the rouge went to get him, her son, Cloudykit. She leaped at the rouge, aiming to kill him with a swift blow to the neck. She had completely forgotten the other rouge, who shoved her to the ground, and gave the finishing blow. "I will always love you, Cloudykit!"

Nightpelt shook herself back to the present; Hazelpaw needed her help, and it wouldn't be of any use to feel sorrow for herself. "If you need to cry," the queen whispered, "let it all out, it will help."

Last edited by Brunch; November 28th, 2016 at 02:19 PM.
Old November 28th, 2016, 10:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Hazelpaw didn't look up at first when Nightpelt had made her way over to him. As soon as she spoke though he immediately remembered his mother's voice from when he had last met her during the flood. It was the most recent, and apparently the last memory that he would have of her. He would never forget his ithers warm embrace, even if it was the first time he had felt it. He had spent his life daydreaming of the days when he would be a warrior and he could meet Ravenstorm in a thunderclan everyday. He knew better than to do it as a kit or an apprentice, which is why he had made that plan for them.that was what he had dreamed of as a kit. He wanted to mend the bond between his Windclan father and Thunderclan mother and experience some good times he could cherish with her, but know he had been killed, and all his dreams had been crushed. He removed his paw from the hairless scar on his throat and turned to look at the she cat.Nightpelt reminded him of his mother, but was younger than Ravenstorm. He sighed at the gentle contact with her and bowed his head. "I know she will, but we were....we were going to spend time with each other once I became a warrior. And then the fires broke out and I-I went out to find her in Thinderclan when I saw the flaming forest. Then I was burned and Gorseleap...Gorseleap was going to help me, but then he attacked and...." He trailed off, again touching the new scar that ran diagonally across his neck. "All I wanted was to get to know her better, and now I'll never see her again." He sighed
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old November 30th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Something or Other

Touching her starry tail to Hazelpaw's back, Nightpelt felt a slight remorse for not being able to help him to her full abilities. Though empathy flowed through Nightpelt, she knew that she would never be able to feel the same way as the young tom; he had had two parents from different clans, and an aspiration to get to know them, while Nightpelt hated hers and wanted to forget them. "That is how I felt about my kits... They were so young, and I... And I left them, they barely remember me now..." Nightpelt suddenly felt tears start to roll down her cheeks. The queen tried not to show them, though they stained her pretty face, and made her eyes red. "Sorry," she murmered quietly, "I should be helping you, not crying..." It had been the first time since she had joined StarClan that she had found tears falling from her emerald eyes. "It's a good thing that you love her..." Nightpelt's voice was on the edge of a wail, "because mothers always want to be loved by their kits..." The young queen sighed quietly, "At least now, you can always be with her now, no matter what." Nightpely, herself, had been walking with her two kits since she had died, trying to influence their decisions. She cradled the young apprentice with her tail, "You're in StarClan now, everything will be alright." Nightpelt knew that her words wouldn't be too comforting, since she herself felt as though her words were hollow, and made no difference in the mood.
Old November 30th, 2016, 01:34 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Hazelpaw just looked at his dusty colored paws. He heard the crack in Nightpelt's voice as she spoke to him. "It doesn't feel like it will all be alright, an besides, I don't find you crying. It makes me feel better that I'm not the only cat here that still hurts from what we left behind." He said with a small sigh, and turned to look at Nightpelt. "Do you ever go back to watch your kits?" He asked with genuine curiosity. He wanted to know more. He knew that the medicine cats and leaders could be summoned here, or go and visit them in the real world, but could he do it for a warrior as well? Or was the special privilege of being visited by Starclan only reserved for Leaders and Medicine cats?
Old November 30th, 2016, 04:10 PM
Something or Other

Looking at the ground bellow her; it looked as though it was made of clouds, though stars danced among the curves of the fluffy clouds. Nightpelt had almost forgotten that the apprentice was there for a second; questions swirling in her mind. At the question that Hazelpaw had asked, Nightpelt gave him a slightly perplexed look, her emerald eyes suddenly piecing together what the apprentice had said. "Of course!" she meowed in an airy tone, "I love them, but-but I can't talk to them anymore." The StarClan warrior sighed slightly and her tail flicked, her dapple pelt rising and falling slowly as she breathed. She missed her kits, and Hazelpaw reminded her of her kits when she left them, curious, but kind, and weary of others. Nightpelt had loved them, but she never got the chance to know them well. "You will always be able to be with your mother," she whispered slowly, her ears flicking gently. Though she knew that her words wouldn't comfort the young apprentice as much as she would have liked, she felt obliged to attempt to help. "Here," she meowed quietly as she stood up and strutted over to the fresh-kill pile. Picking out a thrush and a salmon, she walked briskly over to Hazelpaw, gently placing the bird in front of him. "At least the prey here is always warm and nice," she chuckled softly, trying to relieve some of the tears that were boiling in Nightpelt's eyes as well as Hazelpaw's.
Old November 30th, 2016, 11:46 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Hazelpaw smiled a bit when she answered positively. Now I just need to see if she can visit me, medicine cats visit Atarclan in their dreams all the time, why can't a warrior? He thought, gaining a little flicker of hope in that he could contact his mother somehow, just hopefully it would work.He smiled gratefully when Nightpelt brought back the thrush for them. He let out a semi lighthearted chuckle, hoping to know that he was trying to lighten the mood. "Thanks Nightpelt." He meowed gratefully, before dipping his head to take a bite from the small creature.
Old December 7th, 2016, 12:29 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Shadowface glared down at earth, at the Dusk Syndicate, at Patchy, his apprentice when she was in ThunderClan. It was all my fault that she's the evil cat she is! I never trained her! That's why I'm here! That's why she killed me! The black tom drove his claws into the ground, tears shedding from his eyes as he regretted the decisions he made.

Last edited by Autumnblaze; December 7th, 2016 at 12:29 PM.
Old December 9th, 2016, 10:16 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Tatteredpaw blinked awake. Where am I? She wondered, scrambling to her paws. The terrible, agonizing pain she'd felt during the fires were gone, and so were all her injuries. For a moment, she thought the fires were just a dream, but no, the pain had felt so real. So how could they be a dream? She looked around, seeing other cats. Many of them she didn't recognize, they seemed to all be of each Clan.
Then she noticed that they seemed to have stars in their fur, and she suddenly knew where she was. Oh StarClan no! It wasn't my time! I never even became a warrior! What about Tigerblaze? I hope he's alright.... He'll find a new apprentice.... She didn't want to be here. She wanted to be back in ThunderClan with her mentor, becoming a warrior. Now, her hopes of becoming a warrior were gone. She was dead. The half hairless black molly with silver flecked fur looked down at her own fur, and saw that stars now shone in her fur, too.
She looked up with round coppery hues and Sighed.
This was were she was going to live now. She had to accept that.
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:35 PM
Echopaw the lonely bengel

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post
Tatteredpaw blinked awake. Where am I? She wondered, scrambling to her paws. The terrible, agonizing pain she'd felt during the fires were gone, and so were all her injuries. For a moment, she thought the fires were just a dream, but no, the pain had felt so real. So how could they be a dream? She looked around, seeing other cats. Many of them she didn't recognize, they seemed to all be of each Clan.
Then she noticed that they seemed to have stars in their fur, and she suddenly knew where she was. Oh StarClan no! It wasn't my time! I never even became a warrior! What about Tigerblaze? I hope he's alright.... He'll find a new apprentice.... She didn't want to be here. She wanted to be back in ThunderClan with her mentor, becoming a warrior. Now, her hopes of becoming a warrior were gone. She was dead. The half hairless black molly with silver flecked fur looked down at her own fur, and saw that stars now shone in her fur, too.
She looked up with round coppery hues and Sighed.
This was were she was going to live now. She had to accept that.
Redpaw made his way over to the now dead warrior. He looked at the apprentice with sorrow. "I know what it feels like. I was killed when I was an Apprentice. I'm Redpaw by the way and welcome to starclan." he meowed, trying to be friendly to her. He sat down and licked his dark red chest fur and began to brush his tongue through his paw. He brushed his paw through the fur on his face with one eye looking at the dead Apprentice. "Don't worry, starclan is the greatest place to be when you're no longer living. Now the Dark Forest is the worst place to ever walk." he continued.

Echopaw the lonely Bengal Cat's Everything Finder: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1955