Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Forget-me-not [Love...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:18 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:15 PM
Sunset Grove
by Lillith
Last post by gs29513
Today 09:12 PM
herbs [p]
by alec
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:09 PM
Sweet beginnings but such...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 09:02 PM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:48 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default StarClan Camp

Last edited by vellichor; April 11th, 2023 at 11:01 PM.
Old November 9th, 2016, 06:40 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: StarClan Camp

A pale brown molly padded into the camp from the territory,holding a fish in her jaws. Fallow had been hunting a lot since her death though that was most in aggravation. She had been murdered by some stranger that she never met before, and he made her death look like some fox did it - leaving her mate friends to believe that was the case. It was appalling. What had I done to even deserve that? She lashed her tail at the angered thought. Fallow did hope that Mist was alright, and hoped that she wasn't hurt too much due to her death. The only good thing is that I get to be with my mom, The tabby did feel blessed for that fact, she had always feared that she'd end up in the Dark Forest. But now here she was with her mother, he amazing and loving mother. Her orbs seemed to suddenly focus on a silvery molly that was sitting by herself. Her pelt heated up at the sight of her mother in law, getting nervous. Fallow and Petaldown never actually spoke before, they had both only been here for about a moon and their paths had hardly crossed since then. "Hello," the younger molly greeted Petaldown as she approached her.

Not noticing Fallow previously, Petaldown was surprised by the sudden greeting. "Oh hello," she gave the other cat a friendly smile. After a few heartbeat she started to recognize the former loner. "I've seen you before... you're Mistpaw's friend, right?" She questioned as she looked the ecru tabby up and down. They were close, she was Mistpaw's only friend besides Stormpaw - he was a nice tom... did they ever become mates? When she was alive Petaldown had silently wished that Mistpaw and Stormpaw would end up together, they had been close since kithood and he was the first friend that Mistpaw had ever had. Though since she joined Starclan she had been trying to get the hang of being dead and hasn't had much time to watch over her mate and children... even if Boulderglare was the one that killed her. "Do you have any idea if my daughter is in love? I just want to know, she had become so cold as a kit and seemed to befriend so little - I want to know if she ever found love? I know she was quite close to that Stormpaw...."

Fallow gave a gentle smile as Petaldown asked if she had been Mistpaw's friend. "Oh yes, Mistpaw was my best friend; we were quite close," she let her tone give a slight hint towards her feelings for the molly's daughter. She was glad that the silver cat had remembered her, it would make this a bit easier when she informed her about her deeper relationship with Mistpaw. But before she could start to admit to it, Petaldown asked if Mistpaw happened to be in love, causing Fallow to shut her maw. She carefully listened to the older cat as she went on to explain how little friends Mistpaw had - though Fallow was aware of how cold Mistpaw could be, but also knew how warm and kind she could be when she let her gentler side out. She winced as Stormpaw was brought up. it took a bit after her mother in law finished to get the words right in her head. "Actually, Mistpaw did fall in love, but it wasn't with Stormpaw. Sadly he died in the floods, but she had never loved him in the same way that he had loved her... in fact, she found a mate in someone else," Fallow watched Petaldown's reacts carefully before continuing. "She actually fell in love with... me," she let that sink in for a moment, but then quickly continued. "She left the clans for me since I was being threatened by my sister and a tom that had a crush on me - when we came to age, she became my mate. But about a moon ago, I was suddenly killed by some strange white tom with a black underbelly - like a reverse tuxedo."

When Fallow stated that Mistpaw did in fact find love, a wide smile grew. She tried to image her little stone-hearted kit finding a mate and acting all in love and feeling like how she did with Boulderglare. So she did end up with Stormpaw! But this was instantly killed as Fallow continued as informed her that Syormpaw had been killed. I-I had just assumed that he had ran away with Mistpaw... but then what other tom was she close to? Petaldown pondered on this for a moment, her ears were only listening a bit to Fallow's story as she tried to figure this out. But she did hear who had become the silver and grey cat's mate. "You?" She hardly thought before questioning it. "B-but, you're a molly!" She wasn't exactly against it, but rather just surprised but this news. Her blue orbs looked Fallow up and down once more, now seeing her differently. So you'r just a friend of my daughter's, you'r her mate, making you you my... daughter in law, she had to let this sink in and settle. "So you became mates, and then you were killed? ... Okay, I have some questions first : what's your name again? and second: was she happy with you?" Petaldown could get over the fact that her daughter fell for another molly, just as long as she was actually happy with Fallow. She watched relief wash over the tabby, and she gave an encouraging nod to the second question and claimed her name was Fallow.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; November 27th, 2016 at 08:49 AM.
Old November 21st, 2016, 07:53 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Silverheart sat happily in StarClan. No pains, no worries, no problems... But even the youngest kit would know something was up. The clans where falling. ThunderClan and WindClan are burning, and the leaders are struggling. Riverclan and ShadowClan have been seized. these cats will be looking to us... what are we to do! she thought

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old November 23rd, 2016, 08:26 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chara Dreemurr View Post
Silverheart sat happily in StarClan. No pains, no worries, no problems... But even the youngest kit would know something was up. The clans where falling. ThunderClan and WindClan are burning, and the leaders are struggling. Riverclan and ShadowClan have been seized. these cats will be looking to us... what are we to do! she thought
Jess walked along slowly, thiking of nothing but her adopted daughter. I should never have taken from her sister! Now she and Halestorm will never have had time to understand and love eachother. I should have brought them both or left them... Maybe she could have helped Halestorm... Maybe this wouldn't hve happened, maybe the Clans would be safe, maybe... Jess, listen to yourself! She jumped when she realised she had almost walkied into another cat. "Oh!" She jumped back, startled.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old November 23rd, 2016, 08:29 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Jess walked along slowly, thiking of nothing but her adopted daughter. I should never have taken from her sister! Now she and Halestorm will never have had time to understand and love eachother. I should have brought them both or left them... Maybe she could have helped Halestorm... Maybe this wouldn't hve happened, maybe the Clans would be safe, maybe... Jess, listen to yourself! She jumped when she realised she had almost walkied into another cat. "Oh!" She jumped back, startled.
The elder looked at the she cat.
"Oh hello there young one. I see you too have alot in your mind." Silverheart said smiling softly.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 08:37 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
The elder looked at the she cat.
"Oh hello there young one. I see you too have alot in your mind." Silverheart said smiling softly.
Jess smiled sadly. "Yes, that I do. Pardon my rude appearance, I had something else on my mind... Just busy wallowing that the Evil Era is probably my fault, you? What act of major desruction did you accidentally trigger?"
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old November 23rd, 2016, 08:41 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
Jess smiled sadly. "Yes, that I do. Pardon my rude appearance, I had something else on my mind... Just busy wallowing that the Evil Era is probably my fault, you? What act of major desruction did you accidentally trigger?"
"Ah I see. The Evil Era is not your fault dearer. Sometimes things like this happen for the best. After this, if we all win, we will be stronger. I've seen many Evil Eras and I've seen there causes . I havent seen you do anything." The elder said trying to ease the she cats mind.

Old November 23rd, 2016, 08:52 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
"Ah I see. The Evil Era is not your fault dearer. Sometimes things like this happen for the best. After this, if we all win, we will be stronger. I've seen many Evil Eras and I've seen there causes . I havent seen you do anything." The elder said trying to ease the she cats mind.
"I could have prevented it," she said flatly. "I stole two kits that could have helped ShadowClan be strong enough to stop it. And I let a ct steal one of their lives and ruin the life of the other." She stared at her paws sullenly.
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old November 23rd, 2016, 08:57 PM
Looking For Hickorynose!

My Mood: Cheerful

Silverfur looked around."Where am I?"
Old November 23rd, 2016, 08:59 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

Quote:
"I could have prevented it," she said flatly. "I stole two kits that could have helped ShadowClan be strong enough to stop it. And I let a ct steal one of their lives and ruin the life of the other." She stared at her paws sullenly.
"Hm... I see... may I ask you those kits are now?" She asked.