Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 4th, 2017, 08:01 PM
P~R~I~D~E~

My Mood: Angry

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Jay View Post
Former SkyClan skiity!}
Cloudpaw racedouit of the fighters den. Skyuclan?! I can't fight them! he'd wailed. Hesawhis sister fighting a brown tom and couldn't help. He hacked away. "I am cloudpaw, fighter of Dusk Syndicate. I will protect my clan!" He hissed and threw himself into battle.
Wanna rp?

Skitty_Kitty, Sweet Skittles,Sweet Bread, Sweet Skies

- Reach 100+ friends.
- Have a character become a high rank
- Be part of a prophecy
- Have a successful rp / plot
Charrie Site | PM Me | Warrior Cats Era, My site |
Old May 4th, 2017, 08:05 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Morningheart's heart drummed with every step he took, fine blades of grass obstructing strips of his view as he crouched in the weeds, weaving his way through brambles and thorns. The sun-kissed tom's pelt was slicked down with streaks of thick mud, the drying sludge would act like a protection barrier against his skin, in a weird way. It was an extra layer for claws to weave their way into, but he was ready. His breath was stready as claws slipped out of their sockets, incisors flashing as the corner of his lips curled into a sneer.
As Gorsestar headed towards the clearing, his breathing hitched, eyes dilated- his body was stiff as he gazed out into the clearly from where he hid with the other SkyClan felines. Morningheart's gaze narrowed. These cats did not follow the warrior code, therefore the code would not be broken if a cat from the Syndicate is killed. It may not be breaking the code, but he had moral value. He shall only kill if the cat is truly a threat to the wellbeing of others.
As the rumble of his leader's voice called out into the clearing, the tom expertly weaved his way out of the bushes- moons of weaving through the treetops led him with expertise. A full on charge as he aimed to barrel into a Dusk Syndicate cat, rolling with the momentum as he aimed to curl his claws into their temples. The element of surprise, and his lithe and muscular form worked together very well, and his prideful heart felt confidence- and a twinge of fear he would never admit.
(OPEN PLS)
-
Pepper-rasp weaved her way on the outskirts of the clearing, black pelt blending in against the brushes in the shaded clearing. The molly's claws unsheathed, and she jumped out from her cover, aiming to churn her claws against a random Dusk Syndicate cat's skull.
(OPEN)
-
Vixencloud burst into the clearing, ginger fur puffed as she looked around wildly, throwing herself at a random Dusk Syndicate cat and attempting to clamp onto their scruff.
(OPEN)
-

Aurora's lip curled. Are you kidding? This can't be happening. Claws unsheathing, she aimed to slam her bulky form into a random SkyClan warrior, fangs aimed to slice into their ear. @Myik
Mapleleaf charged at the intruder cat, grousetstar. Her claws unsheathed as she leaped towards him.

(I won't kill your leader, but I don't want mapleleaf dead either though...)
Old May 4th, 2017, 08:14 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley/Kestrel View Post

Morningheart's heart drummed with every step he took, fine blades of grass obstructing strips of his view as he crouched in the weeds, weaving his way through brambles and thorns. The sun-kissed tom's pelt was slicked down with streaks of thick mud, the drying sludge would act like a protection barrier against his skin, in a weird way. It was an extra layer for claws to weave their way into, but he was ready. His breath was stready as claws slipped out of their sockets, incisors flashing as the corner of his lips curled into a sneer.
As Gorsestar headed towards the clearing, his breathing hitched, eyes dilated- his body was stiff as he gazed out into the clearly from where he hid with the other SkyClan felines. Morningheart's gaze narrowed. These cats did not follow the warrior code, therefore the code would not be broken if a cat from the Syndicate is killed. It may not be breaking the code, but he had moral value. He shall only kill if the cat is truly a threat to the wellbeing of others.
As the rumble of his leader's voice called out into the clearing, the tom expertly weaved his way out of the bushes- moons of weaving through the treetops led him with expertise. A full on charge as he aimed to barrel into a Dusk Syndicate cat, rolling with the momentum as he aimed to curl his claws into their temples. The element of surprise, and his lithe and muscular form worked together very well, and his prideful heart felt confidence- and a twinge of fear he would never admit.
(OPEN PLS)
-
Pepper-rasp weaved her way on the outskirts of the clearing, black pelt blending in against the brushes in the shaded clearing. The molly's claws unsheathed, and she jumped out from her cover, aiming to churn her claws against a random Dusk Syndicate cat's skull.
(OPEN)
-
Vixencloud burst into the clearing, ginger fur puffed as she looked around wildly, throwing herself at a random Dusk Syndicate cat and attempting to clamp onto their scruff.
(OPEN)
-

Aurora's lip curled. Are you kidding? This can't be happening. Claws unsheathing, she aimed to slam her bulky form into a random SkyClan warrior, fangs aimed to slice into their ear. @Myik
(I can RP with Vixencloud if u want owo)
Old May 4th, 2017, 08:42 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

(No fend off the fighter thing lol I have to duplicate her for this to work and I'm just saying that this is happening before she fights Angel )
Lioncry looked around, and heard a cat approaching her. She turned, and glared at the tom, golden pelt fluffed up and teeth bared. She was about to land him a nasty scratch on the face when he spoke, and she froze, an image flickering to life in her head. She took a faltering step back. “No, I don't trust you. What do they look like?” she asked urgently, praying to StarClan that it wasn't Smokeykit. She looked him over. He was young, probably if he were in a Clan he would only be an apprentice. She wondered how early training began for Dusk Syndicate kits, and how harsh it was. She despised the Syndicate, and everything to do with it. They had killed many SkyClan cats, and probably cats from other Clans as well. She looked to see if she could spot the kit, but it was either a lie or the kit was well hidden. She watched him, and saw that he was fighting Dusk Syndicate cats. So if it was a trick, it was a very good one at that.
teeth bared and
{ oh well pfft }
"She's multiple shades of grey, and she's I think blind." the tom said, looking desperately at the molly. "Please, I know what my father had done to your clan, but I'm not like him." he was seemingly begging for her to follow with his gaze. He knew it was only fair she distrusted him but at least listen when a young kit's life was on the line! He looked back towards the hollow, and then back to the molly. "This way." he said and bolted past trees to the hollow. Oh he hoped she was still there. He looked in and saw the she-kit in the den, and gave a breath of relief. "She's still here!" he called.

~~

She cowarded in fear as she heard the tom call someone over. Oh please don't be evil, please don't be evil! she begged in her mind. Then, she scented something familiar and lifted her head. "Mom...?" she asked, and the russet tom tilted his head before he looked up at the molly behind him. "Is she yours?" he asked.
Old May 4th, 2017, 08:52 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

{ oh well pfft }
"She's multiple shades of grey, and she's I think blind." the tom said, looking desperately at the molly. "Please, I know what my father had done to your clan, but I'm not like him." he was seemingly begging for her to follow with his gaze. He knew it was only fair she distrusted him but at least listen when a young kit's life was on the line! He looked back towards the hollow, and then back to the molly. "This way." he said and bolted past trees to the hollow. Oh he hoped she was still there. He looked in and saw the she-kit in the den, and gave a breath of relief. "She's still here!" he called.

~~

She cowarded in fear as she heard the tom call someone over. Oh please don't be evil, please don't be evil! she begged in her mind. Then, she scented something familiar and lifted her head. "Mom...?" she asked, and the russet tom tilted his head before he looked up at the molly behind him. "Is she yours?" he asked.
Lioncry looked him over, but she had no idea who his father was.
He was the first Dusk Syndicate cat she'd spoken with or even seen and he wasn't at all like she'd been told to expect. She nodded, following his gaze. But the throng of fighting cats was so thick that she couldn't see what he was looking at. She inhaled sharply, feeling her heart sink. “Yes. And Oh! Smokeykit!” she gasped, now frantic to go get her kit. Relieved, she followed him and quickly caught sight of the multiple shaded gray she-kit with sightless green eyes. Relief swamped over the golden warrior and she rushed forwards, pressing her face against Smokeykit's soft fur.

She saw that Smokeykit cowered away and let out a soothing churr, comforting her kit. Then anger bubbled in her chest, and she stared at Smokeykit with disbelief. “Smokeykit! You shouldn't have come! Oh, please, just stay here, okay?” she said urgently, her voice a scared plea. “Yeah. Um, mine in every way but blood.” she said, flicking her ears. She was just explaining why she and Smokeykit had no physical traits in common whatsoever.

Last edited by doghouse; May 4th, 2017 at 08:53 PM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 08:57 PM
mapless wanderer

(Open)

Salem sprung from his den, eyes glinting. He had not expected the attack, but couldn't show his shock now; he was a guard. His job was to make sure that the trainees and the fighters were doing their jobs, since there were barely--what, seven guards? Himself, his brother, Onyx, Kamilla, et cetera. The oriental arvhed his back, gaze sharpening as they scanned for potential foes. Nobody had yet accepted the challenge the sleek black tom offered, and that... annoyed him.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old May 4th, 2017, 09:00 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Cloud reentered the nursery, checking on her kits. They were all sleeping. Good. She raced out of the nursery, looking for a fight as she growled lowly and saw SkyClan cats near the nursery, and her kits. She blindly lunged for one, hoping she got one of the intruders.

((Open))
Old May 4th, 2017, 09:03 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Skittles View Post
Wanna rp?
Sure! Who's ur kitry?)

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old May 4th, 2017, 10:01 PM
chirps

@starfall ((perfectly fine! sorry if it's shorter :c))

Ears perking up at the sound of cats approaching, Bellatrix hurried from her brother's den, eyes alert and scanning the clearing. It was just a split second that she noticed gleaming eyes before a battle cry rang out through the air, splitting the silence in two. Instantly, her claws slid out and the brown feline let out a growl, crouching low to the ground and bracing herself for the onslaught of enemies. "Filthy SkyClan cowards, if they believe in StarClan so much I'll show it to them," she snapped under her breath, gaze landing on a young tom who had challenged her. Her forelegs flexed and a gleam appeared in her eye. "Hello there," she smiled, her tone taking on a sinister sound as she rounded on him, shoulders moving underneath a sleek brown pelt of fur. Before much more could be said, Bella lept towards her opponent, claws out stretched and aiming for his shoulder.

Last edited by spade; May 4th, 2017 at 10:01 PM.
Old May 4th, 2017, 10:04 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post
[FONT="Fixedsys"][SIZE="2"][CENTER]{ @Nighty @Empress Of Evil @Brooklyn Trees Empress, Brook, mind if i tag ya? heh.... }

She stepped along side the leader, her eyes focused on the border. This is the last time they fought the Syndicate. Or it better be. She felt a growing snarl in her chest, and at the call of Grousestar, she did just that. Attacked. With the ease of her strengthened legs she bolted off into the forest, yowling in a battle cry. She was done with the attacks. She was done since Cliffheart was attacked. Now, it was her turn. She could feel the dirt beneath her unsheathed claws and she had on a angered, battle-ready face. It was time SkyClan proved their place.

She ran into the trees, dodging and passing them, feeling slightly out of breath from the amount of energy she had to use. She was ready. She thought about her kits, her mate, her own life. She thought about Onyx and his little group, and about how they had started this. If he didn't attack, they wouldn't have had this issue. Now she had it out for him and him alone. She was ready to end his life, a thought in her mind thinking if she ended him, she ended it all. So, she scanned, and, she was ready. 3... 2... 1...

~~

{ @Raine wanna rp ajax and onyx? }

He was more prepared, as he suspected it, but no one listened, and now, they were unprepared. Not him. e was ready for blood, a malicious smile crossing his maw as his icy blue orbs flickered, hearing the battle cries of the cats, and here he stood, and looked back. "Alright! This is what we trained for!" he called, and looked for Halite, and saw him not. Growling, he then turned to Ajax. He gave him a quick nod before he turned to the approaching clan. "Syndicate! Ready yourselves! SkyClan approaches to end us!" he called over, and then, seeing them, he smiled. "And we will not be beaten! This is where we show them who truly rules these woods!" he yowled, and then bolted off. He was more than ready.

He closed in as they did, and instantly was attacked by a reddish brown molly, her yellow orbs alight with hate. And he knew she knew him. And she did. She pounced on him, grabbing the scruff of his neck, in which he easily threw her down. "Bad move, darling." he said with a breath, and a small laugh. "Perfect for a bad tom, Onyx!" she snapped at him, and again lunged at him, and slammed into his shoulder. Down he went with a laugh. He looked about for his companion. "Oh, darling. Such a shame. You seemed nice, but I'm afraid, in order to save my clan, if you will..." he started, and looked at her, his eyes glowing. "I must end you." and he launched, and the molly was unprepared. The pain, the impact, all of it sent her through the grass, where he then pounced on her, pinning her shoulders to the ground with a snarl. "The king mus protect his kingdom. I do hope you understand." he said, and clawed her neck. She yowled, and mustered the strength to through him off, in which he only rose again and laughed. "You are strong, clan-er." he said, and snarled. "Not strong enough!" and he again launched, and bit her neck, making her yowl. She shouldered him, but as he flew back, he swiped his paw in a last attempt, and was pleased with the outcome. The yowl, then the thud of the molly crumpling to the ground. It was purrfect. "If only you knew..." she choked, blood seeping from the corners of her maw. He smiled menacingly, raising a paw, ready to finish her off.

{ Nighty, what if beach comes in and tries to stop onyx, he tries to steal him, scorched gets enough strength to stop him in which she's struck again, and then yeah... }
[ehhhhhh it's happeninggggggg but yes sounds good]

The small tom bounded over the hill, excitement bubbling through his pelt. He was so ready to do this. He could be just like his father, his mother, Grousestar, Auntie Aurora (xD) He could be great like them. It was only then as he burst into the clearing, tend and blue tail bushed up, that he saw it. Some dark gray tom leaning over his mother. Starclan what was happening to her? Why did she have that stuff leaking from her? Eww it smelled gross! He could help, so bravely, he bushed his pelt and flung himself at the False King, his tiny kit frame colliding softly against the hind leg of him. He nipped and tugged at Onyx, his kit claws scrabbling furiously at him. "Leave my Mommy alone! Do it before my Daddy, Cliffheart sees! He won't be very happy with you!" He growled in his squeaky little voice.

@starfall
Singe was caught completely off guard by the horde of cats streaming in to meet the Syndicate. It took him only a moment before he realized what this was. It was those weak little Skyclan cats, scared that the Syndicate was going to overthrow them. Which, if Singe was being honest, he did want to overthrow them, as he had been kicked from his home due to their snotty know it all leader. Hopefully he wouldn't run into him out here, but if he did then it would be some great comeback. This was his home now and he would protect it and fight for it as he did in Windclan. There would be no fleeing for safety now. Besides, his kits were old enough to fight, as they had all chosen to become fighters. He bounced to his paws, instincts taking over, claws sliding out. He snarled at the oncoming wave of cats and hurled himself at some random feline, who's name happened to be Rainpebble.

@Lonestar23
Calixto was just about to tuck into his prey when it happened. There were these howls, these cries, they just seemed to engulf the clearing in a matter of moments. What...who...why...the heck was happening? It took him several moments to figure it out, but before he could put words to it, he flung himself into battle. Thoughts began swirling. What about Illusion, or Hades, his brother in law? They would be fine, they knew how to take care of themselves. He lashed out at a nearby cat, whose scent reeked of Starclan. Some tom he hadn't met before, but good thing, he didn't want anything to do with Skyclan, he just wished that they felt the same way about the Syndicate and would leave them alone. Obviously not though, as they were engaging a sneak attack. His worries though we're on the kits, the trainees, and the hunters. They didn't know how to fight well, hopefully they would survive. Now was the only time he had ever doubted how the Syndicate was run. The separation between fighters and hunters would be obvious, and could possibly bring about the downfall. (For Calix and Blazing)

@starfall again xD

Amya raced out of the trainees den. The noise and commotion startling her. This...this chaos was definetky not in her agenda for the day. She had just been hoping for a nap and then a training session with Ajax. All could have been well, but now here were these blokes who were ruining her plan. Now they would show them. Time to take, save and protect their home. Her mother had died protecting her, and now she would do it for the next closest thing she had to family, the Syndicate. She was smart in battle, knowing not to get cocky, now she wished she had more training though. She would work with what she knew and trust her instincts to carry her through. She picked out a smaller apprentice, close to her size. Her pelt bushed out, and her stumped tail wiggling wildly, she flung herself at the apprentice, ready to fight and give her all. (For Sweetpaw)

@Empress Of Evil

[poor Cliff unaware that his son and mate have joined him in this battle]

The tan warrior surged forwards with his Clan, yowling at the Syndicate. At this moment, his twisted limb wasn't affecting him, and he ran just fine. He assumed it was the heat of battle, but who was to say? He sprang forward, launching at a cat he knew the name of. He had never met this cat personally, but figured it was him due to the things he had heard. Hades, it was a name that he knew, like Hannibal and Onyx. He launched at the cat, growling and hissing. His claws were unsheathed. This would be payback for everything the Syndicate had caused him, even if it wasn't the actual cat that caused it.

@Skelly
Chirppaw rushed in, her short stocky limbs letting her pulse forward beside her Clan. She entered the clearing, and was momentarily struck by its similarity to the clan camp. It had its den, it's nursery, it's leader den, it fighter den. They lived like them, in a more ruthless sort of way. Why were they fighting them? Could the Syndicate just be like another Clan? No. They were murderers. They deserved this. Now was her chance to show Auroraflame that she could handle herself in battle. So she launched herself at a cat, not taking note of the size, age or muscles of the cat. She just lashed out blindly, which was not the smartest thing she could have done.
(For Chirp and Mercury)

@Lilly

Pidgeonpaw rushed forwards and stopped at the entrance. She couldn't do this! She had just turned seven moons old! She didn't know how to fight in a battle like this! She couldn't....nope...not today. She was about to turn around when something made her stay. This was her Clan. They wouldn't let anything bad happen to her, right? Right. They were fighting to stop this killing nonsense, and no way was she planning to loose her life. They were here to stop the border fights, the murders. They would win and come out victorious! (So sorry it's so short for Bellatrix btw)
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Closed Thread