Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 07:44 PM
Chaos Bio's
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 07:42 PM
Tongues and Teeth [solo]
Last post by Neptune.
Today 07:40 PM
Sprucepaw's Assessment [P]
Last post by Rani
Today 07:39 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 07:38 PM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:43 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan RiverClan Warriors' Den

Old November 27th, 2016, 03:31 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

@fenic!
Cloudrain lay asleep in her nest. Her belly rising up and down slowly as she slept. Daylight streaked through the den entrance. As the sun creeped higher and higher up in the sky, the sunlight started to reach Cloudrain's closed eyes. Feeling the heat of the sunlight, Cloudrain let out a small groan of annoyance. She wasn't a very big fan of waking up early when she wasn't ready. She buried her head deeper into her nest but quickly discovered this made it harder for her to breathe. She slowly lifted her head, her eyelids half closed. She was awake now and she knew she wouldn't be able to fall asleep again. Sighing, she moved so her chin rested on her paws, staring around the warriors den boredly.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; November 27th, 2016 at 05:43 AM.
Old November 27th, 2016, 03:37 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
@fenic!
Cloudrain lay asleep in her nest. Her belly rising up and down slowly as she slept. Daylight streaked through the den entrance. As the sun creeped higher and higher up in the sky, the sunlight started to reach Cloudrain's closed eyes. Feeling the heat of the sunlight, Cloudrain let out a small groan of annoyance. She wasn't a very big fan of waking up early when she wasn't ready. She buried her head deeper into her nest but quickly discovered this made it harder for her to breathe. She slowly lifted her head, her eyelids half closed. She was awake now and she knew she would be able to fall asleep again. Sighing, she moved so her chin rested on her paws, staring around the warriors den boredly.
Honestly, Russetswirl was already done moping around by himself like a sadsack, his optimistic attitude having washed away most of his grief after a surprising trip to the territory. His dark brown eyes narrowed as he felt something move a few nests away, the rusting waking the tom up awkwardly as the Chausie sat up in his nest, blinking himself awake and stretching out his paws. Yawning loudly, he picked up one of his paws and rubbed it against his eyes sleepily as the warrior woke up, his eyes still feeling heavy as he let sunlight blink into them, trying to wake himself up as he stood up in his nest, stretching a bit more before looking beside him in curiosity. "-Oh, good morning, Cloudrain!" He mewed in surprise, grinning. "I didn't think anyone slept this late except me- congratulations."
Old November 27th, 2016, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Honestly, Russetswirl was already done moping around by himself like a sadsack, his optimistic attitude having washed away most of his grief after a surprising trip to the territory. His dark brown eyes narrowed as he felt something move a few nests away, the rusting waking the tom up awkwardly as the Chausie sat up in his nest, blinking himself awake and stretching out his paws. Yawning loudly, he picked up one of his paws and rubbed it against his eyes sleepily as the warrior woke up, his eyes still feeling heavy as he let sunlight blink into them, trying to wake himself up as he stood up in his nest, stretching a bit more before looking beside him in curiosity. "-Oh, good morning, Cloudrain!" He mewed in surprise, grinning. "I didn't think anyone slept this late except me- congratulations."
Cloudrain's eyes opened fully as she heard a familiar voice nearby. She sat up in her nest, blinking away the sleep in her eyes like a newborn kit. She looked at the nest not far from hers, Russetswirl stood there. As he congratulated her for sleeping so late, she had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing loudly, seeing there were 1 or 2 warriors taking a small nap. She straightened herself up and said, "Why thank you Russetswirl", bowing and blowing kisses to a fake crowd. "We really should receive trophies for being the latest waking up cats in the clan", Cloudrain joked. Cloudrain's icy blue hues quickly flickered to the den entrance, only to look back at Russetswirl as the sunlight hit her in surprise. I wonder how late it is, Cloudrain thought. She normally slept quite late unless she had patrol, she had never bothered to check how high the sun was when she woke up though.

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; November 27th, 2016 at 05:46 AM.
Old November 27th, 2016, 02:47 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Cloudrain's eyes opened fully as she heard a familiar voice nearby. She sat up in her nest, blinking away the sleep in her eyes like a newborn kit. She looked at the nest not far from hers, Russetswirl stood there. As he congratulated her for sleeping so late, she had to bite her lip to stop herself from laughing loudly, seeing there were 1 or 2 warriors taking a small nap. She straightened herself up and said, "Why thank you Russetswirl", bowing and blowing kisses to a fake crowd. "We really should receive trophies for being the latest waking up cats in the clan", Cloudrain joked. Cloudrain's icy blue hues quickly flickered to the den entrance, only to look back at Russetswirl as the sunlight hit her in surprise. I wonder how late it is, Cloudrain thought. She normally slept quite late unless she had patrol, she had never bothered to check how high the sun was when she woke up though.
Grimacing up towards the den entrance as sun streamed through the cracks of the den into his eyes, he turned back to his friend quickly as the sunlight warmed his fur slightly, at least one advantage to sleeping in- the other was of course, feeling well rested. "I bet they're gonna put one of us on the dawn patrol tomorrow to make up for it." The Chausie tom reasoned, though it was with a rather joking tone, and he'd been feeling a bit better recently from when he used to be a moping sadsack- he couldn't grieve all the time, could he? "An award would be nice, or at least not getting scolded by Thornfrost for sleeping through at least three of her patrol organizations, right? She's... not the nicest in the morning." In fact, his sister wasn't really the nicest in general, but now wasn't the time to rant meaninglessly about his family troubles to his best friend, especially since the two had just woken up from a long sleep.
Old November 27th, 2016, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Grimacing up towards the den entrance as sun streamed through the cracks of the den into his eyes, he turned back to his friend quickly as the sunlight warmed his fur slightly, at least one advantage to sleeping in- the other was of course, feeling well rested. "I bet they're gonna put one of us on the dawn patrol tomorrow to make up for it." The Chausie tom reasoned, though it was with a rather joking tone, and he'd been feeling a bit better recently from when he used to be a moping sadsack- he couldn't grieve all the time, could he? "An award would be nice, or at least not getting scolded by Thornfrost for sleeping through at least three of her patrol organizations, right? She's... not the nicest in the morning." In fact, his sister wasn't really the nicest in general, but now wasn't the time to rant meaninglessly about his family troubles to his best friend, especially since the two had just woken up from a long sleep.
Cloudrain stretched, arching her back till it hurt a little. She yawned, her icy huesblinking away the final bits of sleep before turning he attention back to her best friend. She nodded in agreement, even though his tone was slightly joking it was quite true. I guess that's the price we pay when we sleep in, Cloudrain thought. "Yeah", Cloudrain then said as he spoke about Thonrfrost scolding cats. She to be truthful, didn't seem to like Thonrfrost ery much. She seemed too....dull and boring. "Thornfrost really just needs to....lighten up", Cloudrain said in a rather caustious voice. Looking at those who were taking a nap to make sure they weren't awake and listening. For all she knew, someone could be spying on them. If they reported Cloudrain for saying that Thornfrost needed to lighten up....she would be in a spot of bother. She wasn't exactly on Thornfrost's favourites list. She knew Russet and Thorn were siblings, though she could never understand how their personalities could be so different.

Old November 28th, 2016, 12:12 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Cloudrain stretched, arching her back till it hurt a little. She yawned, her icy huesblinking away the final bits of sleep before turning he attention back to her best friend. She nodded in agreement, even though his tone was slightly joking it was quite true. I guess that's the price we pay when we sleep in, Cloudrain thought. "Yeah", Cloudrain then said as he spoke about Thonrfrost scolding cats. She to be truthful, didn't seem to like Thonrfrost ery much. She seemed too....dull and boring. "Thornfrost really just needs to....lighten up", Cloudrain said in a rather caustious voice. Looking at those who were taking a nap to make sure they weren't awake and listening. For all she knew, someone could be spying on them. If they reported Cloudrain for saying that Thornfrost needed to lighten up....she would be in a spot of bother. She wasn't exactly on Thornfrost's favourites list. She knew Russet and Thorn were siblings, though she could never understand how their personalities could be so different.
"Don't worry, I'm working on it." Russetswirl laughed as he heard his friend talk about his sister, not exactly taking offense to the fact that she needed to lighten up- in fact, he agreed with it. She was surely responsible, though, but it was almost like his sister didn't care about those around her, whether it was him, her kits, or the few friends that she'd really made. Thornfrost wasn't exactly a friendly cat, but he'd never exactly given up on her, even if he knew she didn't care about him. He was convinced that he would be able to help her change, that maybe if she saw how many cats cared about her, that she'd care as well. "You don't have to be so cautious about your words, I don't think- she's a bit too serious, and that's a fact. It's okay, though- I don't really mind it."
Old November 28th, 2016, 12:37 AM

Quote:
"Don't worry, I'm working on it." Russetswirl laughed as he heard his friend talk about his sister, not exactly taking offense to the fact that she needed to lighten up- in fact, he agreed with it. She was surely responsible, though, but it was almost like his sister didn't care about those around her, whether it was him, her kits, or the few friends that she'd really made. Thornfrost wasn't exactly a friendly cat, but he'd never exactly given up on her, even if he knew she didn't care about him. He was convinced that he would be able to help her change, that maybe if she saw how many cats cared about her, that she'd care as well. "You don't have to be so cautious about your words, I don't think- she's a bit too serious, and that's a fact. It's okay, though- I don't really mind it."
Cloudrain laughed softly. "Well it's great that someone's trying", she remarked. She really did think that Thornfrost needed to just relax and have some fun once in a while. It really would do her some good. And do some good for the clan. I mean like, who wants a boring deputy? She doesn't seem the slightest bit bright!, Cloudrain thought. "Do you think I should try get Thornfrost to 'lighten up'?", Cloudrain asked Russetswirl, suddenly remembering he was still there. "I mean, it could be interesting! I could teach her to be fun!", Cloudrain thought. This was the dreamy side of her. The side that dreamt about things that could never happen. In this case, it was Thornfrost becoming bright. "Then maybe I could remove myself from her list of cats she doesn't like!", Cloudrain said, though she didn't realise how stupid that sounded.

Old November 28th, 2016, 11:14 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Quote:
Cloudrain laughed softly. "Well it's great that someone's trying", she remarked. She really did think that Thornfrost needed to just relax and have some fun once in a while. It really would do her some good. And do some good for the clan. I mean like, who wants a boring deputy? She doesn't seem the slightest bit bright!, Cloudrain thought. "Do you think I should try get Thornfrost to 'lighten up'?", Cloudrain asked Russetswirl, suddenly remembering he was still there. "I mean, it could be interesting! I could teach her to be fun!", Cloudrain thought. This was the dreamy side of her. The side that dreamt about things that could never happen. In this case, it was Thornfrost becoming bright. "Then maybe I could remove myself from her list of cats she doesn't like!", Cloudrain said, though she didn't realise how stupid that sounded.
Honestly, that would be a great idea for Russetswirl, if he hadn't been pondering how terrible Thornfrost really was within the past few weeks, and though saying she needed to lighten up was fine, but they most likely shouldn't be bothering her when the deputy had a large amount of supporters, and a lot of work to complete as well. "I don't exactly think that she's got a list of cats she dislikes, just that she gets annoyed really quickly. Maybe if you just give her some time by herself, she'll be able to get more friendly towards everyone." The tom suggested, his sleek pelt shining in the rays of sun which leaked in, warming up his fur peacefully as he got up from his nest, the tom's tail flicking in energy from his rest. "Hey, do you wanna go on patrol or something today? I'm ready to get up and do something, 'cause all this talk of being lazy's kinda getting be down."
Old November 28th, 2016, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Honestly, that would be a great idea for Russetswirl, if he hadn't been pondering how terrible Thornfrost really was within the past few weeks, and though saying she needed to lighten up was fine, but they most likely shouldn't be bothering her when the deputy had a large amount of supporters, and a lot of work to complete as well. "I don't exactly think that she's got a list of cats she dislikes, just that she gets annoyed really quickly. Maybe if you just give her some time by herself, she'll be able to get more friendly towards everyone." The tom suggested, his sleek pelt shining in the rays of sun which leaked in, warming up his fur peacefully as he got up from his nest, the tom's tail flicking in energy from his rest. "Hey, do you wanna go on patrol or something today? I'm ready to get up and do something, 'cause all this talk of being lazy's kinda getting be down."
Cloudrain was thinking of other ways to get Thornfrost to lighten up and relax when suddenly Russetswirl spoke up again. List of cats she get annoyed at? Isn't that like every cat?, Cloudrain thought, rather puzzled. She wasn't very close with Thornfrost so she wasn't very sure if that's how Thornfrost worked but that's how she saw her. As Russetswirl then asked if she wanted to go on patrol, dull thoughts of Thornfrost washed away and the idea of doing something fun came into mind. She did need to stretch her legs and have a bit of fun now that she thought of it. "Sure!", she replied energetically. "I don't mind what we do. Anything is great", Cloudrain then said. She would be happy to do anything, she just wanted to get up and about. Afterall, sitting in her nest all day wouldn't do her any good.