Last post by Estelle
Today 07:09 PM

Old January 20th, 2018, 01:09 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Hollydawn nodded a flicked her tail towards an empty nest next to the sleeping kits,"you can have the nest next to mine if you want," she offered.
Splashpool dipped her head, "Thank you." replied the queen, sitting down in her nest. Once she was settled down she looked back at Hollydawn

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 20th, 2018, 01:13 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool dipped her head, "Thank you." replied the queen, sitting down in her nest. Once she was settled down she looked back at Hollydawn
Hollydawn nodded and smiled slightly,"Of course," she mewed curling up around the kits, when she looked back at the new queen, Splashpool was looking at her,"What is it?" Hollydawn asked, a little worried now.

Oh yeah, I just remembered(if you didn't realize) that Hollydawn's mate and the father to the kits is a former rogue who joined the Clan afew moons ago, so yeah)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 20th, 2018, 01:17 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Hollydawn nodded and smiled slightly,"Of course," she mewed curling up around the kits, when she looked back at the new queen, Splashpool was looking at her,"What is it?" Hollydawn asked, a little worried now.

Oh yeah, I just remembered(if you didn't realize) that Hollydawn's mate and the father to the kits is a former rogue who joined the Clan afew moons ago, so yeah)
Splashpool shook her head in embarrassment. "I honestly don't know. I'm just a bit scared and I don't know what I'm doing." replied the new queen, placing her head down on her paws.

(That's cool. They bothhave mates that are either in a different clan or a former rogue that joined the clan)

Old January 20th, 2018, 01:19 PM

Quote:

Splashpool shook her head in embarrassment. "I honestly don't know. I'm just a bit scared and I don't know what I'm doing." replied the new queen, placing her head down on her paws.

(That's cool. They bothhave mates that are either in a different clan or a former rogue that joined the clan)
They're pretty similar XD)

Hollydawn looked away,"no. It's ok... I'm just scared for my kits..." She mumbled the last part, glancing at her kits worriedly.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 20th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
They're pretty similar XD)

Hollydawn looked away,"no. It's ok... I'm just scared for my kits..." She mumbled the last part, glancing at her kits worriedly.
Splashpool dipped her head, "Well I think that your doing an excellent job with them." commented Splashpool in a light purr.

Old January 20th, 2018, 01:22 PM

Quote:

Splashpool dipped her head, "Well I think that your doing an excellent job with them." commented Splashpool in a light purr.
Hollydawn was a little surprised that she heard her but then calmed down,"thank you..." She whispered, glancing at her kits softly.
Old January 20th, 2018, 05:45 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Megan
Deadkit’s neglective and cruel adoptive mother, Scarletblood finally sent Deadkit out for a few minutes of free-time, who knew how long. Deadkit set out into a run, the longer it too her relocate Deadkit, the more freedom Deadkit would have, he smashed into a new queen, who was yet to bear kits,” Oh I- I’m sorry. Please whatever you do. Don’t turn me into Scarletblood. She doesn’t give me much play time, if you turn me in for running into you.” He rushed,” I may never get to play again.” He meowed. Not mentioning that he slept in a seperate nest from her and her biological kits.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 20th, 2018 at 05:45 PM.
Old January 20th, 2018, 07:45 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He sniffed it and pulled back quickly,” It smells bad.” He meowed, he wrinkled his nose in horror at the smell,” You keep these...that means...you send cats to Starclan.” He meowed as if Juniperpaw had betrayed him and convinced him that she could be trusted; as he didn’t completely understand death, but he knew with the exception of clan leader and medicine cats, once you go to Starclan there is no coming back. If Juniperpaw fed someone a deathberry they’d take a permenant trip to Starclan,” I’m never going to let you heal me, how do I know you won’t feed me a deathberry.” He replied coldly even with his kit-squeeky voice it still showed of fear, angry, and betrayal.
Juniperpaw was shocked to hear such hurtful words from the kit. It was true; she had used deathberries multiple times before to end cats' misery but only because she couldn't do anything else. However, even she doubted that and believed there was so much more she could've done for those poor felines. Although sadness and guilt consumed her it wasn't like she'd let Ferretkit see her in her weak state. Instead of crumbling in all her self-pity Juniperpaw grew angry. She brought the deathberry back to her, wrapping it in the cobweb and placing it in the leaf-wrap with all the other herbs. She glared at the kit, the fur on her shoulders bristling uncomfortably. ``I had no choice,`` Juniperpaw hissed, ears folding back defensively. ``Besides, you know what a deathberry is now. If I tried to feed you one, you should be able to identify it. This lesson is over.`` With a final glare at the slow-minded kit she scooped up the leaf-wrap and stormed out the nursery entrance - perhaps returning to her den to drown in her self-misery.
Old January 20th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
@Megan
Deadkit’s neglective and cruel adoptive mother, Scarletblood finally sent Deadkit out for a few minutes of free-time, who knew how long. Deadkit set out into a run, the longer it too her relocate Deadkit, the more freedom Deadkit would have, he smashed into a new queen, who was yet to bear kits,” Oh I- I’m sorry. Please whatever you do. Don’t turn me into Scarletblood. She doesn’t give me much play time, if you turn me in for running into you.” He rushed,” I may never get to play again.” He meowed. Not mentioning that he slept in a seperate nest from her and her biological kits.
Splashpool looked at deadkit who had ran into her, letting out a purr towards the kit as he spoke of her turning him into Scarletblood. "I won't tell her, but only if you can do me a favor?'' asked the molly with a big smile., Her stomach began to growl in hunger. Splashpool sat up inside her nest, letting out a yawn.

Old January 21st, 2018, 12:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw was shocked to hear such hurtful words from the kit. It was true; she had used deathberries multiple times before to end cats' misery but only because she couldn't do anything else. However, even she doubted that and believed there was so much more she could've done for those poor felines. Although sadness and guilt consumed her it wasn't like she'd let Ferretkit see her in her weak state. Instead of crumbling in all her self-pity Juniperpaw grew angry. She brought the deathberry back to her, wrapping it in the cobweb and placing it in the leaf-wrap with all the other herbs. She glared at the kit, the fur on her shoulders bristling uncomfortably. ``I had no choice,`` Juniperpaw hissed, ears folding back defensively. ``Besides, you know what a deathberry is now. If I tried to feed you one, you should be able to identify it. This lesson is over.`` With a final glare at the slow-minded kit she scooped up the leaf-wrap and stormed out the nursery entrance - perhaps returning to her den to drown in her self-misery.
Ferrretkit smirked Apparently I’m intimidating to a medicine cat...apprentice. he sighed,” how would I know if I’m too weak to tell...”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here