Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:18 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:10 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM

Old January 18th, 2018, 03:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

``I hate the feeling of them, like there's insects crawling all over me, but I'll deal with them if I have to - anything for my patients,`` Juniperpaw explained, forcefully pulling the white cobwebs off her paw and binding them onto the leaf wrap. She had just one more herb to go over with Ferretkit, one of the most dangerous herbs the clans have ever seen. Juniperpaw had much more experience with this herb than probably any of the other medicine cats. She'd used it twice in only one day and she saw what it did firsthand. Glancing cautiously at the slow-minded Ferretkit she warned, ``This is a very, very lethal herb.`` The mottled medicine cat did not dare touch the deathberry from where it sat on the leaf-wrap but she did gesture to it. ``Take a long, good look, Ferretkit. You must remember this herb, the deathberry, and know to never dare touch it.``
He looked,” Can I sniff it?” He asked knowing Juniperpaw would freak if he sniffed without her permission. He was thrilled that the lesson was almost over, maybe he’d get to play with Juniperpaw then. After all, an apprentice is just half a warrior, half a kit. That’s atleast how he saw it as.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 18th, 2018, 09:31 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Bat`Kit's ears flicked, he puffed out his pure black pelt, and tossed a moss ball at the wall. It bounced back, then he tossed it back. He suddenly felt lonely, very lonely. Maybe if Night`Kit, Jay`Kit, Robin`Kit, and Lynx`Kit didn't die he wouldn't be alone. He huffed, feeling a lump grow in his throat as he thought about his long dead litter mates. He couldn't hold it back, he began to sob quietly. The tom curled in a ball, still sobbing.
Old January 19th, 2018, 05:26 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He looked,” Can I sniff it?” He asked knowing Juniperpaw would freak if he sniffed without her permission. He was thrilled that the lesson was almost over, maybe he’d get to play with Juniperpaw then. After all, an apprentice is just half a warrior, half a kit. That’s atleast how he saw it as.
Juniperpaw hesitated briefly, believing that if she let Ferretkit too close he may attempt to eat the berry. Despite her fears, she decided to put some trust in the slow kit and allow him to take a whiff. ``Okay, but don't touch it,`` she warned, stretching her forearm out further so the tom-kit could sniff. Though Juniperpaw was young - only nine moons old - she carried the weight of the entire clan on her shoulders. She was responsible for her clanmate's health though she could still be considered kit-like.
Old January 19th, 2018, 08:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw hesitated briefly, believing that if she let Ferretkit too close he may attempt to eat the berry. Despite her fears, she decided to put some trust in the slow kit and allow him to take a whiff. ``Okay, but don't touch it,`` she warned, stretching her forearm out further so the tom-kit could sniff. Though Juniperpaw was young - only nine moons old - she carried the weight of the entire clan on her shoulders. She was responsible for her clanmate's health though she could still be considered kit-like.
He sniffed it and pulled back quickly,” It smells bad.” He meowed, he wrinkled his nose in horror at the smell,” You keep these...that means...you send cats to Starclan.” He meowed as if Juniperpaw had betrayed him and convinced him that she could be trusted; as he didn’t completely understand death, but he knew with the exception of clan leader and medicine cats, once you go to Starclan there is no coming back. If Juniperpaw fed someone a deathberry they’d take a permenant trip to Starclan,” I’m never going to let you heal me, how do I know you won’t feed me a deathberry.” He replied coldly even with his kit-squeeky voice it still showed of fear, angry, and betrayal.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 19th, 2018, 09:57 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Splashpool walked into the nursery, her heart skipping a beat for now that she was a queen. She didn't know if she would fit into the den with the other queens, especially since her kits would be fatherless, until one was old enough to join Shadowclan with Flarestrike. Splashpool starred around the den, not really knowing what to do now that she was inside the nursery. 'Maybe a queen will help me out,' thought Splashpool, walking up to a queen by the name of Hollydawn.
@Boba Fett.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:01 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
Splashpool walked into the nursery, her heart skipping a beat for now that she was a queen. She didn't know if she would fit into the den with the other queens, especially since her kits would be fatherless, until one was old enough to join Shadowclan with Flarestrike. Splashpool starred around the den, not really knowing what to do now that she was inside the nursery. 'Maybe a queen will help me out,' thought Splashpool, walking up to a queen by the name of Hollydawn.
@Boba Fett.
Hollydawn saw Splashpool and smiled half-heartedly,"h-hi Splashpool," she glanced at her two remaining kits who were asleep,"what can I do for you?" She asked politely, turning back to the new queen.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 19th, 2018, 10:05 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Hollydawn saw Splashpool and smiled half-heartedly,"h-hi Splashpool," she glanced at her two remaining kits who were asleep,"what can I do for you?" She asked politely, turning back to the new queen.
Splashpool looked at Hollydawn, a bit of fear shown in her eyes. "I was looking for a queen to help me settle in. I'm expecting now and I'm a bit nervous." replied Splashpool, forcing a smile on her face. She looked down at her paws before having her eyes meet the other queens.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:19 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

[I'm just going to rp with his new name, Cardinalkit]

He smiled a rather goofy smile, cocking his head to one side. He had never met a cat who's prefix was the same as their clans. Perhaps the founders of the clans, but that was an entirely different matter. "Okay, I just had to make sure, I've never met a cat with the prefix River. It's unique." Cardinalkit said, putting stress on unique in a playful but teasing way. He got up and began to pace around in a little circle, wondering when the tom would get back. Riverkit and whatever-his-name-was seemed to be a inseparable pair,
He could relate, he and his brother were almost the same. Cardinalkit and Ploverkit were complete opposites, Cardinalkit was the negative one who considered teasing other cats fun. Ploverkit was the other one who seemed to have everything in the world to be happy about. "What's taking the other kit so long, RiverClan?" He asked, smirking at her new nickname. Cardinalkit wasn't the type of cat who gave everybody nicknames, but he did meet some cats who he decided could have a nickname. He was in the process of making one for his brother, as he had been for the past four moons of his life. But other than his brother, Riverkit was the only cat he didn't call by they're actual name. Most everybody was strictly called by there real name, other than his mother, who he called mom, but almost every kit called their mother mom so that wasn't really a nickname. RiverClan suited her. It was a good nickname, and he liked it. She might not, but he had a feeling that eventually she would grow to like it.
(Okay! I'll edit her Bio to.)

Riverkit felt a twitch of hurt when Cardinalkit called her RiverClan instead of her real name but tried not to show it. What if she hurt him to? Or if she made him mad and he wouldn't play with her anymore? She never really wanted to know but she just silently plead that Frozenkit would hurry up. The silver kits brother was taking forever to get that moss ball! "I don't know." She meowed pawing at the moss covered floor. Honesty she felt slightly unconvertible waiting with the older tom kit. But she didn't voice that.
Finally done with his moss ball Frozenkit ran back to his sister only to see a red colored tom sitting beside her. At once he felt wary of the way Riverkit was just pawing the ground but, he wanted to know why first. As he reached the two other kits he dropped the moss ball. "Hay." He greeted Cardinalkit. He casted a glance at his twin, Riverkit. "Did I miss something?" He asked her. He didn't trust the other tom kit. He had to have done something to his sister. She hadn't jumped up ready to play like normal.
Riverkit shock her head then stood up. Her fluffy silver tabby fur puffing even more. "Let's play." She meowed forcing her voice to sound happy and ready to play. Maybe playing was just the thing to get her mi d off things. Yeah, that had to be it!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 19th, 2018, 11:27 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Bat`Kit whimpered, his ears lowered as he blinked open his eyes. The tom's eyes were dull, and looked dead as he got up. A small shadow appeared behind him,'You killed us... you murdered all of us..." The voice hissed darkly. Bat`Kit winced, closing his eyes tightly.
Old January 20th, 2018, 07:17 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool looked at Hollydawn, a bit of fear shown in her eyes. "I was looking for a queen to help me settle in. I'm expecting now and I'm a bit nervous." replied Splashpool, forcing a smile on her face. She looked down at her paws before having her eyes meet the other queens.
Hollydawn nodded a flicked her tail towards an empty nest next to the sleeping kits,"you can have the nest next to mine if you want," she offered.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.