Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:50 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:44 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:42 AM

Old January 7th, 2018, 04:59 AM

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Bat`Kit starred at his paws. "IM BORED!" The tom groaned.
Old January 7th, 2018, 05:02 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Bat'Kit glanced at River'Kit, the small tom was confused at why she starred at the wall. "Hey River`Kit! Are you okayyy?"
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:58 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
The two littermates, Riverkit's and Frozenkit, sat in the RiverClan nursery. At first glance they may not look like siblings but they were and as close as could be. Riverkit's, the quieter gentler of the two, was a fluffy silver tabby. While Frozenkit, the protective playful one, was a fluffy white tom. Heather of them knew there real mother that well. Only Icebelly, there adopted mother, and Flowerkit, Icebelly's own kit. Despite this they were a very close family and you'd never guess they won't really Icebelly's kits.
Bord out of his mind, Frozenkit stood up and liked at his sister. "Do you want to play moss ball?" He asked his sister.
The silver molly nodded a slight smile on her face.
With that Frozenkit ran off to make a moss ball leaving Rivertkit to herself.
Riverkit's watched him go and decided to wait on him so she just sat lost in thought. Anyone would think she was blind, how she got lost in thought and just starred at a wall or something. This happened a lot when she was alone. It kept her busy so she didn't stay bord. And we all know what it's like being bord. In her head she could image anything! From being a Warrior and Queen to fighting off a badger to save someone. Sometimes she would be a spy in another Clan helping RiverClan by telling there secrets. But right know she was trying to figure out how to beat Frozenkit. She knew there games of moss ball wasn't just tossing balls. They'd end up running and pouncing each other as much as the moss. She needed a strategy. So, she sat trying to make one.

@Mystical

Rojokit was a not a very excitable cat. He was a red fluffy tom with a negative personality. While his brother was a yellow kitten, and a had a very positive perso. Neither of them were considered to have inherited their mothers personality, and as they did not know their father, they were unsure about that to. But while Rojokit sat in his mothers nest in the most bored manner, he had probably ever been in, if you didn't know him you would guess that was his personality. Sitting and thinking. If you assumed that, you were wrong.
Rojokit was bored, nothing exciting was happening to him. He was alert, a fly couldn't get past him if it was inching along the floor making no noise. But he especially couldn't miss two kits deciding to play mossball. The tom kit walked off to get the mossball, while the she-kit sat where she was, apparently thinking, or in a daze, though it was possible she was blind, Rojokit approached her. "Mind if I play, whatever-your-name-is? He asked, smiling a bit, as he tried to hold back a fit of giggles at what he had just called her. Of course he did not know her name, he hadn't even met her, so there was no reason for him to not call her that. Maybe it would be her permanent nickname. For all he knew her name would be something he would never want to say, maybe something truly ridiculous. But since he had not discovered her name yet, there was no reason for him to think that far ahead.

Last edited by Cosmo; January 7th, 2018 at 08:58 AM.
Old January 7th, 2018, 09:32 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Rojokit was a not a very excitable cat. He was a red fluffy tom with a negative personality. While his brother was a yellow kitten, and a had a very positive perso. Neither of them were considered to have inherited their mothers personality, and as they did not know their father, they were unsure about that to. But while Rojokit sat in his mothers nest in the most bored manner, he had probably ever been in, if you didn't know him you would guess that was his personality. Sitting and thinking. If you assumed that, you were wrong.
Rojokit was bored, nothing exciting was happening to him. He was alert, a fly couldn't get past him if it was inching along the floor making no noise. But he especially couldn't miss two kits deciding to play mossball. The tom kit walked off to get the mossball, while the she-kit sat where she was, apparently thinking, or in a daze, though it was possible she was blind, Rojokit approached her. "Mind if I play, whatever-your-name-is? He asked, smiling a bit, as he tried to hold back a fit of giggles at what he had just called her. Of course he did not know her name, he hadn't even met her, so there was no reason for him to not call her that. Maybe it would be her permanent nickname. For all he knew her name would be something he would never want to say, maybe something truly ridiculous. But since he had not discovered her name yet, there was no reason for him to think that far ahead.
Riverkit's blinked she hadn't realized Rojokit camp up. She'd need so concentrated she didn't hear the tom kit come up till he was there. At last she heard what he had said. "Oh, sure." She meowed as she looked at the ref tom kit. She didn't know this tom, or didn't remember him. It dawned on her that he called her 'Whatever-your-name'. It almost made her giggle. "I'm Riverkit." The silver tabby told him. It sounded fine to here, being calling Riverkit. That's all she's known, but some cats would say it was a bad name. This molly wanted to know about this red tom. He seamed normal though he was a bit taller then her. Then again, she was a molly and he was a tom. Tom normally were taller the mollies. "Who are you?" She asked tilting her head to one side. She told him hers it was only fare he told him his, right? Well that's what she thought.
Frozenkit was still collecting the moss. The white tom hadn't made moss balls much, normally Riverkit did that. But how was he going to get better if he never tried? That was what got him to offer this time. He wanted to get good at everything he did. You never know when you need something.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 8th, 2018, 05:26 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She blinked,"I bet if you had kits, another queen wouldn't mind watching your kits so you could go for a quick trip hunting or a patrol." She meowed happily. She believed her suggestions were actually legit and useful.
Well I suppose it could be like that but I think I will wait I am still very young she thought that she was being very patient with the kit maybe one day if I can find a mate we can have kits.
Old January 9th, 2018, 11:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
Well I suppose it could be like that but I think I will wait I am still very young she thought that she was being very patient with the kit maybe one day if I can find a mate we can have kits.
(Okay did you forget quotes or was their no dialouge)
Ospreykit sat their in confusion. She didn’t know what to say.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 9th, 2018, 05:55 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Riverkit's blinked she hadn't realized Rojokit camp up. She'd need so concentrated she didn't hear the tom kit come up till he was there. At last she heard what he had said. "Oh, sure." She meowed as she looked at the ref tom kit. She didn't know this tom, or didn't remember him. It dawned on her that he called her 'Whatever-your-name'. It almost made her giggle. "I'm Riverkit." The silver tabby told him. It sounded fine to here, being calling Riverkit. That's all she's known, but some cats would say it was a bad name. This molly wanted to know about this red tom. He seamed normal though he was a bit taller then her. Then again, she was a molly and he was a tom. Tom normally were taller the mollies. "Who are you?" She asked tilting her head to one side. She told him hers it was only fare he told him his, right? Well that's what she thought.
Frozenkit was still collecting the moss. The white tom hadn't made moss balls much, normally Riverkit did that. But how was he going to get better if he never tried? That was what got him to offer this time. He wanted to get good at everything he did. You never know when you need something.

[So Rojo will only be playful teasing, but it can make River feel bad <3]

Rojokit nodded politely and smiled. He now had something to do and could check that off his list of to-dos, which would then have nothing on it. He was glad that he had something to do. It was boring just sitting in a nest that smelled like him, his mother and brother. So finally he would be able to play with a kit, no two kits, the other one was off making the moss ball. He grinned, showing his gratitude towards the small silver she-kit. He was pretty sure anyoen would have let him join, but it was her who had.
Suddenly he tried not to laugh. He looked away for a second, unable to show his face to her. Finally he calmed down and looked over at her again. "I don't mean to be rude, but Riverkit, like the clan's title?" He asked, looking at her with confusion, hoping that his ears had just been playing tricks on him, he didn't want to hurt her feelings or anything. Maybe play a little game with RiverClan but not purposely hurt her feelings. No, he wasn't a mean cat. Just a overly playfull negative cat. "I'm Rojokit." He answered, indicating his red fur, and looking serious, because he knew that his name was not the clans title, or funny in anyway. His mother had his reasons for naming him Rojo, just as Riverkit was Riverkit, but that didn't mean he couldn't have a little fun.
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:06 PM

My Mood: Unamused
Smile Re: RiverClan Nursery

Quote:
(Okay did you forget quotes or was their no dialouge)
Ospreykit sat their in confusion. She didn’t know what to say.
?? Ripplethorn purred at the kits confusion. She didn't know what to say either.
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:27 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Ferretkit sniffed the herb and nodded slowly, it had an odd smell. He wondered if its taste was better. He forced himself not to eat it," Does it taste good, feverfew."
( @AbsurdJinx last post I did, no response)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 11th, 2018 at 08:27 PM.
Old January 12th, 2018, 09:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolabear360 View Post
?? Ripplethorn purred at the kits confusion. She didn't know what to say either.
Ospreykit blinked at the warrior,” Is it fun being a warrior, or are you just busy being responsible?” She asked