Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM
How's your pfp?
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 02:05 AM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:42 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan RiverClan Nursery

Old October 6th, 2016, 02:52 PM
Majesty

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Streamkit opened her small mouth, revealing a small, sharp kit teeth. She yawned, and wished another kit would come and play. They were all sleeping.

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]

Last edited by Raiini; October 7th, 2016 at 10:04 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:03 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Sprawled out lazily on her moss nest, Snowyfur was content and happy in her dreams; chasing trout up and down the river carelessly. She had no idea that her kits had been threatened, or even that they had gone out of the nursery with her sibling, Cloudyfoot at all.
Suddenly, a muscular paw prodded her, and Snowyfur was awake in seconds, looking frantically around for her kits once she had realized that they had disappeared. The queen had looked everywhere except to who had awoken her. Cloudyfoot loomed over her with two sopping-wet kits in his jaws. Arctickit looked like he had been scared out of his skin. Snowyfut glanced up at Cloudyfoot accusingly.
"What happened?" Snowyfur demanded in a low growl. As though Cloudyfoot had been slashed across the nose, he winced. Slowly, he set the kits down, next to their mother; Arctickit squealing as he felt the soft fur of his mother against his pelt. Every time that the young kit blinked, he was lost from sight against his mother's pelt; they were identical.
Snowyfur started brushing her tongue gently across Rainkit's head, realizing that her son looked even more deeply traumatized than Arctickit.
After a few scraped of her tongue against her kit's head, she looked at her brother, her eyes narrowed and judging, as though he had just taken the las piece of kill from the pile, when she hadn't eaten yet.
Gulping down his fears, Cloudyfoot gazed into the icy blue eyes of his sister. The warrior explained their trip down to the river, and how the tides of the shallows had become too much for his nephews. He explained how he had gotten them out of the river and then their confrontation with Bayclaw, the family's enemy. Cloudyfoot told the queen how they made their escape unharmed once Bayclaw had started threatening the kits. Arctickit squealed once Cloudyfoot had brought up the threats.
It was clear that Arctickit was scared out of his mind thanks to Bayclaw, not the river.
Snowyfur looked calmly down at her kits, her loving eyes now breaking through the flames of anger that Cloudyfoot had brought out. "Perhaps we should bring them to Geckoleaf?" she asked timidly, her eyes suddenly filled with fear.
Old October 6th, 2016, 09:31 PM
Majesty

Silverkit bounded over to the other kits, ans snuffled their fur. She mewed up at the Queen, and sat down, tail over paws. She was four moons old, so could talk, but was quiet sometimes.

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]
Old October 7th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Rainkit mewed pitifully as he pressed his now damp fur against his mother's soft one. He raised his head expecting to see his father gazing at his kits wit worry. "Snowyfur, where's Dad? We left him with you, right?" He asked trying to stand up, but was too shaken to do that. The small kit looked at his uncle. "Is he playing hide n seek?" He asked excitedly, remembering his father would do that. Rainiit looked around jovially, but saw there was no trace, nor smell of his beloved father. Once he realized Fogfur was well, not with them, he looked to his mother for answers. After all, Fogfur was her mate and mates knew everything about each other, right?! [I]She must know where he is![I]Rainkit thought, happily as he gazed up at her with hopeful eyes.

Last edited by Ivy; October 7th, 2016 at 07:26 AM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

"Streamkit, you look bored. Go and play with Snowyfur's kits.", Swiftfur said to her kit-friend.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 8th, 2016, 10:21 AM

My Mood: Bored

Lilacpaw walked in with a fish. "Is their any queen who needs to eat?" She asked. Then her attention was drawn to a small grey kit, whom she watched with interest. She set the fish down, and left her eyes on the kit.

Moo.
Old October 8th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Majesty

Streamkit saw the apprentice with the fish come in. The fish's smell wafted up to her nose, and she snuffled, and bounded over to it. The five moon kit thought she smelled something bad in it, and ripped it open with one claw. The fish's insides were a mess of maggots. "Yuck!" she explained.

[/COLOR]
Old October 9th, 2016, 01:32 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Swiftfur sniffed the air. There was an acrid smell. She noticed it was coming from a fish and padded over to Streamkit. "Who gave you that fish, Streamkit? And it's a good thing you didn't eat that.", she purred, licking the top of Streamkit's head.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old October 9th, 2016, 06:25 PM
Snowkit

My Mood: Bored

Leopardkit glanced at the maggot-filled fish. "Gross!" She mewed.