Last post by Estelle
Yesterday 11:38 PM

Old January 21st, 2018, 04:25 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart grew very happy at Jasperpelt's words about her offspring, Quailpaw. The little feline had always been strong and she was glad they were in good paws. "Oh, what am I going to do when they're all warriors. They'll be all grown up and I won't see them too often, that thought breaks my heart," she spoke, saddening a little, however she knew that was the wrong reaction. Fogstep would've loved to see them become warriors and Lotusheart was going to love seeing them be warriors too. She smiled a little again as she changed her thought process. "Anyways, I have news," she replied. She knew how helped Jasperpelt had been with her biological litter of kittens, but she wasn't sure how helpful he'd be when she announced what was on her mind. Speaking of, she shouldn't be away for much longer, perhaps she'd bring him back to the nursery again? Just as she always did when the kittens were very young.
"I'm sure they'll still want to come and see their Mom," Jasperpelt spoke in as reassuring of a tone as he could manage - with a deeper voice, it could come off as calming, especially when he wasn't stammering. The black-furred warrior was quite proud of himself for managing to speak without stammering as much now, it definitely sounded a lot better - he would eventually be able to speak without ever stammering, he hoped! Wouldn't that be an accomplishment? Lotusheart's next words, her announcement that she had news, had the tom's yellow eyes fixating themselves on her, his head swiveled in her direction with curiosity written all over his expression now. "Oh? What is it?" This was a little more of a struggle to say, since he wasn't sure if she was going to give him good or bad news... she would tell him if - if she was seeing someone, right? Surely not! Jasperpelt would have known about it before now! And besides, that thought... the feeling that it gave him in his stomach... it was just altogether wrong.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 05:35 AM

My Mood: Doh

Owlfang glanced around the empty clearing and back at the fresh-kill pile. It was substantial enough for a leaf-bare haul, and he was still tired from his earlier hunt. He knew the daybreak patrols had been taken care of and with no one to occupy his time, the long-haired tom, feeling rather lazy, padded towards the warriors den with sleep on his mind.
Timezone: UTC+13:00 (what time is it in New Zealand right now?)
Roleplay Tracker & Finder
Profile picture drawn by, and credit to, the lovely Rose Queen.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 12:49 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Made more sense to me to start it in the clearing)
@Mad King

Cloudsky had white fur, it was perfectly groom, as always. As dawn broke she narrowed her dark blue eyes in search of a hunting partner, but she was without luck at first. Most cats, already were going on a patrol, or had left for dawn patrol. Her eyes drifted to a russet colored tom, he was known as Firehawk. She didn’t know that much about him, besides that like her, he was distrustful and he wasn’t a big talker good thing about him, he won’t talk and scare the prey off...I know he has mate, but maybe I’ll pull his heartstrings and steal his poor heart and become his mate. His mate will be miserable. she shook the cruel thought away and trotted up to him,” Greetings, Firehawk. Would you mind joining me to hunt. With tensions high in Windclan and Thunderclan, it isn’t the best idea hunting alone.” She meowed, her eyes suddenly twinkled in slight humor,” Even a warrior like myself.” She meowed purring.
Firehawk had recently emerged from the warriors' den, and the large tri-colored tom was in the midst of a stretch when he was approached by a white feline. He had never spoken to her before, and the only reason he recognized her was through seeing her around camp. Her name was .. Cloudstep? .. Cloudsky? Something like that.

If he were to be honest, he wasn't in much of a 'hunting with people' mood, but it seemed rude to pass up the offer. There was doubt the tensions between the other Clans would affect them in their own territory. ThunderClan and WindClan wanted a piece of each other, and unless Fallenstar chose to involve RiverClan, their petty feud would remain within their Clans. The warrior wasn't fond of the idea of going to war. In the heart of Leaf-bare, it seemed wasteful and unnecessary.

"Sure," he responded, shifting his paws to straighten out his body. "Anywhere in mind?" Given her perceived concern of the other Clans, he figured it likely wouldn't be by the borders. It'd be foolish to think two cats could take on a full patrol if it came to that.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplays
Old January 24th, 2018, 07:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

@SpiralWhirl
Spottedkit entered the clearing, she saw an apprentice, but didn’t say anything yet, she would get cocky, like she always did with apprentices. She would snap about something with them anyways, nonetheless.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 24th, 2018 at 07:20 AM.
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:39 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad King View Post

Firehawk had recently emerged from the warriors' den, and the large tri-colored tom was in the midst of a stretch when he was approached by a white feline. He had never spoken to her before, and the only reason he recognized her was through seeing her around camp. Her name was .. Cloudstep? .. Cloudsky? Something like that.

If he were to be honest, he wasn't in much of a 'hunting with people' mood, but it seemed rude to pass up the offer. There was doubt the tensions between the other Clans would affect them in their own territory. ThunderClan and WindClan wanted a piece of each other, and unless Fallenstar chose to involve RiverClan, their petty feud would remain within their Clans. The warrior wasn't fond of the idea of going to war. In the heart of Leaf-bare, it seemed wasteful and unnecessary.

"Sure," he responded, shifting his paws to straighten out his body. "Anywhere in mind?" Given her perceived concern of the other Clans, he figured it likely wouldn't be by the borders. It'd be foolish to think two cats could take on a full patrol if it came to that.
Cloudsky resisted a purr, but rather flicked her tail and let her face break a small smile. She tried to act mature after all, Firehawk did have a mate, and it would be wrong flirting with a cat with a mate, but that was her nature. She listened intently as he asked her where she’d enjoy hunting and paused,” Not by the borders, as we don’t want to get in a border squirmish, or my the training grounds, the apprentices can be noisy.” She meowed, she didn’t know where exactly would be the best, the river was mostly frozen, as of the last time she went to fish, so it probably was completely frozen by now. She knew she’d have to fight through the snow also, with puffy white fur, snow could be a hassle, after all it clumped up in her fur. Her crystal blue eyes gazed at Firehawk, eyes couldn’t lie, they got all soft and sweet looking, but her face remained more neutral, as if he were just a clanmate, maybe at most a friend. She hated how she practically threw herself on toms when they had mates, but that was her nature.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 24th, 2018, 08:51 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"I'm sure they'll still want to come and see their Mom," Jasperpelt spoke in as reassuring of a tone as he could manage - with a deeper voice, it could come off as calming, especially when he wasn't stammering. The black-furred warrior was quite proud of himself for managing to speak without stammering as much now, it definitely sounded a lot better - he would eventually be able to speak without ever stammering, he hoped! Wouldn't that be an accomplishment? Lotusheart's next words, her announcement that she had news, had the tom's yellow eyes fixating themselves on her, his head swiveled in her direction with curiosity written all over his expression now. "Oh? What is it?" This was a little more of a struggle to say, since he wasn't sure if she was going to give him good or bad news... she would tell him if - if she was seeing someone, right? Surely not! Jasperpelt would have known about it before now! And besides, that thought... the feeling that it gave him in his stomach... it was just altogether wrong.

Lotusheart had taken note of how well the dark warrior was speaking. She hopped a little on her paws -- while sitting -- before leaning out and tapping his chest with her nose. "You're talking much better, that's really good," she responded, unable to help herself since his voice had even deepened a little. She knew there wasn't much she could do to help her friend about that as she didn't know how much about things like that, but she could always give him encouragement. Anyways, on to her news! "I've adopted another litter of kittens. Their mother had died and their father came to me for help, to take them in and I agreed," she responded, her voice was laced with excitement and the love she was already developing for her adoptive litter. "They're the most precious things, Jasperpelt, you have to see them sometime if Colby says that's okay," she spoke, obviously very excited about whole ordeal.
Old January 24th, 2018, 09:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart had taken note of how well the dark warrior was speaking. She hopped a little on her paws -- while sitting -- before leaning out and tapping his chest with her nose. "You're talking much better, that's really good," she responded, unable to help herself since his voice had even deepened a little. She knew there wasn't much she could do to help her friend about that as she didn't know how much about things like that, but she could always give him encouragement. Anyways, on to her news! "I've adopted another litter of kittens. Their mother had died and their father came to me for help, to take them in and I agreed," she responded, her voice was laced with excitement and the love she was already developing for her adoptive litter. "They're the most precious things, Jasperpelt, you have to see them sometime if Colby says that's okay," she spoke, obviously very excited about whole ordeal.

For a moment, Jasperpelt's mouth seemed to stop working... the moment when Lotusheart reached out to tap him. His thoughts were still going - that's not weird at all, I'm weird, oh this is nice... am I supposed to say something now? I should talk. But what do I say? I'm supposed to say something, what is it? And that was about the essence of his train of thought, going all over the place, bouncing like crazy as he tried to get his bearings. Except that all was forgotten as soon as Lotusheart gave him her news. "That's... that's great! I'm really happy for you, Lotusheart, that's... wow! You're going to... to raise them perfectly, just like you did with your last litter!" The feline grinned, his words tripping over each other some since he was so excited, but it was hard not to have his thoughts running faster then his mouth right now. He wasn't really nervous - more glad. And the strange, warm discomfort from before was wearing off, which was a good thing - besides, Jasperpelt wasn't even thinking about that feeling! Well... maybe he was a little, but that was all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 25th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Shoes
@Deranged Llama for stalking

(I forgot all about this! Better late than never I suppose).

Rainpelt stormed into the clearing, her fur bristling. The very first thing she had felt when she woke up that morning was the stirring in her belly. There was no denying it now. She was pregnant. Her female body was taunting her with all the little changes. Soon, the kits she didn't want would swell until she could hardly move her body and she's be confined to the nursery for moons as they suckled and wined. And even then, the kits would always call her "mother." At least as a warrior, she was able to function more or less like a tom. Now... now she'd be a queen.

"Runningpaw, get out here now!" Rainpelt snarled, glowering at the apprentices' den. She was going to put that apprentice of hers through the training of his life!

Old January 25th, 2018, 09:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Cloudsky resisted a purr, but rather flicked her tail and let her face break a small smile. She tried to act mature after all, Firehawk did have a mate, and it would be wrong flirting with a cat with a mate, but that was her nature. She listened intently as he asked her where she’d enjoy hunting and paused,” Not by the borders, as we don’t want to get in a border squirmish, or my the training grounds, the apprentices can be noisy.” She meowed, she didn’t know where exactly would be the best, the river was mostly frozen, as of the last time she went to fish, so it probably was completely frozen by now. She knew she’d have to fight through the snow also, with puffy white fur, snow could be a hassle, after all it clumped up in her fur. Her crystal blue eyes gazed at Firehawk, eyes couldn’t lie, they got all soft and sweet looking, but her face remained more neutral, as if he were just a clanmate, maybe at most a friend. She hated how she practically threw herself on toms when they had mates, but that was her nature.
He didn't know why they'd hunt near the training grounds. The thought never occurred to him because he preferred the less used sections of the territory, especially in Leaf-bare. The less traffic the better. Firehawk preferred fishing as it was, and he knew the river would likely be their best bet. Despite Cloudsky's beliefs, the majority of the river was fast-flowing and the tri-colored tom knew the frozen patches were weak. One misstep and a cat could plunge into the icy current.

Since his Clan-mate seemed indecisive, Firehawk took initiative and began to head toward the exit. "Guess we're going to the river," he said, oblivious to the softening of her eyes. The sooner this patrol was done, the sooner he could be with his Iceflower. Being with cats he didn't know well made him a bit antsy and he couldn't wait to return to his mate.

wolfhivewolfhive roleplays
Old January 27th, 2018, 02:21 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Shoes
@Deranged Llama for stalking

(I forgot all about this! Better late than never I suppose).

Rainpelt stormed into the clearing, her fur bristling. The very first thing she had felt when she woke up that morning was the stirring in her belly. There was no denying it now. She was pregnant. Her female body was taunting her with all the little changes. Soon, the kits she didn't want would swell until she could hardly move her body and she's be confined to the nursery for moons as they suckled and wined. And even then, the kits would always call her "mother." At least as a warrior, she was able to function more or less like a tom. Now... now she'd be a queen.

"Runningpaw, get out here now!" Rainpelt snarled, glowering at the apprentices' den. She was going to put that apprentice of hers through the training of his life!
The apprentice stirred, slowly rising to their paws with sleep still evident on them. As soon as the sun hit their face and their legs were stretched, they were full of their usual high bar of energy. They didn't think anything of their mentor's expression, thinking that she was just a bit grumpy. They could definitely put up with that. A close-mouthed smile found it's way on to Runningpaw's maw as they trotted over to greet their mentor, that's something they'd do to cheer up their mother when she was grumpy so it was worth a shot on Rainpelt, even if she hadn't responded much to it in the past.
"Good Morning!" They sat themselves down right in front of the other, awkwardly sticking up their back leg and scratching behind their ear. They tried to remain eye contact even if it was hard to scratch and look up at the taller molly. Runningpaw hoped they hadn't done anything that would make her particularly angry, they'd tried their hardest in training and fed some elders the previous day, maybe they had forgotten to do something they were told,
wouldn't be the first time.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series