Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 07:00 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:52 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:37 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by nyx
Today 06:37 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:33 AM

Old October 7th, 2016, 11:00 PM

My Mood: Bored
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Melodysong walked into the camp, her face looking quite lovesick. "Ah! Fadedpaw. It's time for hunting lessons."

Moo.
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Nerd

Fadedpaw leapt to her paws, "Yeah! Thanks Melodysong," She paused, "Are you okay?" She meowed, her head tilted as she looked at her mentor with concern.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 7th, 2016, 11:08 PM

"Huh? Oh.. I'm fine."

Moo.
Old October 8th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Nerd

"Oh okay. Let's go then." She meowed quietly, heading for the exit.

"Hold your ground! Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan, my brothers,I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we fight!! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!" -Aragorn, Son of Arathorn, Return of the King, Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important” - Eleventh Doctor
"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if only one remembers to turn on the light."- Albus Percival Wulfrick Bryan Dumbledore, Prisoner of Azkaban, J.K. Rowling
The wisdom of our Brotherhood is revealed in these words. Where other men blindly follow the truth. Remember, nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality and law. Remember, everything is permitted. We work in the dark to serve the light. We are Assassins."-Ezio Auditore, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Unapologetic Nerd.
Old October 8th, 2016, 10:10 AM

Melodysong followed slowly, s if she were the apprentice. Most likely because she was busy thinking about the tom she meat on the border, Risingstorm. Then, she snapped out if it and ran ahead of her apprentice.

Moo.
Old October 8th, 2016, 05:12 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: RiverClan Clearing

No one seemed to notice the stocky, lithe she-cat resting in a darker part of the clearing. Unlike most cats, Bluedew enjoyed the cold. It was her favourite time of the season. Crunching leaves, puffs of foggy breath, huddling close to defeat the oncoming cold. It was just her place. Where she felt happiest. Eyes narrow and tail swinging gently from one side of her body to the other, she breathed in the crisp air, one of her rare smiles dancing on her muzzle. I think I'm the only cat in any clan that enjoys the cold of the seasons.. She pondered softly, zoning out slightly, letting her eyes wander over her peers in gladness. Although she never seemed like the most grateful cat, she truly loved her clan and every cat in it. Well, mostly every cat, but she knew that without each of them, the clan wouldn't be the same.

love
characters

Last edited by yummyluc; October 8th, 2016 at 06:27 PM.
Old October 8th, 2016, 05:35 PM
Fluffy Psychopath

My Mood: Cringy

lilypaw sat in the clearing thinking about the tom.
Old October 9th, 2016, 08:21 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

@Ever-

The silver warrior was leading as the two padded into the clearing, mouths full of prey. Pastblaze's ears perked as he heard the other cats in the clearing, their voices seemed to beat the silence away that had claimed his and Crimsonmoon's return. He didn't hesitated before heading towards the fresh-kill pile. The silver tom felt slightly warmer in the clearing than on the territory, so when he placed his two fish on the pile, he began to groom his pelt in hoped of warming up a bit.He knew Crimsonmoon was close behind him, so he looked up as he was warming up and watched the molly as she placed her prey as well. He hadn't realized before but as his pale green orbs fall on her prey, his stomach started to growl. Pastblaze reddened slightly and flattened his ears in embarrassment as he was sure that she must've heard him. He hasn't eaten all day, and now it was dark, which left him with a hungry feeling, and the sight of Crimsonmoon's plump prey did not help at all.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:25 PM
Golden Demon

My Mood: Cheeky

Moonshade lay in the clearing, stretching out in the slowly fading sunlight. She was waiting for night to come, as she enjoyed hunting by her namesake. Her bi-colored eyes were closed, her tail flicking side to side.

Quote or Mention me in posts, as I usually forget to check on RPs sometimes :nuu:
Old October 9th, 2016, 09:32 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameFire25 View Post
Moonshade lay in the clearing, stretching out in the slowly fading sunlight. She was waiting for night to come, as she enjoyed hunting by her namesake. Her bi-colored eyes were closed, her tail flicking side to side.
Striding into camp after an accidental run-in with a Shadowclan tom on the border, Thistlesplash was thoroughly dazed and confused- he was really nice. She'd never known that cats from the so-called 'evil clan' could be that sensible and kind- he really had helped her when she'd gotten lost, hadn't he? Iceclaw, right? He was really great... I hope I'll be able to talk to him again, maybe next gathering if I'm able to go. Padding around the clearing, thinking about the black-and white, mysterious tom, she needed a distraction, quickly. Her eyes suddenly spotted Moonshade laying in the Riverclan clearing, and the warrior rushed over to her, sitting beside the molly in an attempt to make conversation. "Hey, what's up?" She asked, grinning in a rather perky tone, being an energetic cat who loved to talk, though she was a bit of a ditz when it came to more serious topics that she didn't really know too much about, like clan politics or recent deaths.

Last edited by Fel; October 9th, 2016 at 09:32 PM.