Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2016, 03:45 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Dog fang snarled at a skyclan cat."what are u doing?!"weasle tail yowled to her brother."fighting for my REAL clan.for a stronger future."
Weasle tail looked at her brother in shock and betrayal. How could he desert his clan for the dark forest?"
The medium-sized she-cat looked to see a brother and sister auguring over which side they were to be on. She padded up to the sister and nodded, "I'm with Starclan," she said. Her green hues then turned to the tom to see if he dare to stand against his sister and her. "Join us," she said to the tom. "We can drive this evil out of the clans," she said ushering to his sister and her and him.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 19th, 2016, 03:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Yewpaw, who was anxious for battle and saw it lept at a random cat like this http://www.petspyjamas.com/uploads/t...1e949ecaef.jpg
(open)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2016, 03:50 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy

( Dark Forest Supporter ) Turtlebelly slunk out of the warriors den , her tail lashing side to side as she took in the scene before her . Her hazel eyes narrowed as she made her way further into the clearing her ivories bared as she eyed the strange cats claiming to be of Skyclan . Her whiskers twitched, as her claws slid out scraping the earth .

Last edited by blank_bleh; December 19th, 2016 at 03:54 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 03:51 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Yewpaw saw that a battle was happening," YAH!" he flew at the first cat he saw, his stomach fully visible. ( open, untrained)
(HI) Which happened to be a small tan apprentice, who had been clearly battling another she-cat. the she-cat retreated as Rabbitpaw turned on Yewpaw. Leapingbird's attention was quickly stolen as another cat challanged her. (Rabbit is a dark forest supporter, Leaping a skyclan)

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old December 19th, 2016, 03:52 PM

Dog fang stared at the cat then back to his sister."I will make windclan great again!u should join me!"dog fang leaped on the flame blossom and clawed her ears with uunsheathed claws.

Last edited by Static; December 19th, 2016 at 03:57 PM.
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:00 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Dog fang stared at the cat then back to his sister."I will make windclan great again!u should join me!"dog fang leaped on the flame blossom and clawed her ears with uunsheathed claws.
Flameblossom yowled as the larger male leaped on her. She then kicked him off and leaped up to get ready for a counter attack. She unsheathed her claws and stared directly into the tom's eyes. Green fire danced in the she-cats eyes with fury. "I will never join the Darkforest and neither will your sister!" she growled as she watched the other she-cat to make sure she would not attack Flamblossom.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Flameblossom yowled as the larger male leaped on her. She then kicked him off and leaped up to get ready for a counter attack. She unsheathed her claws and stared directly into the tom's eyes. Green fire danced in the she-cats eyes with fury. "I will never join the Darkforest and neither will your sister!" she growled as she watched the other she-cat to make sure she would not attack Flamblossom.
Weasle tail watched as her brother was attacked not sure what to do.it was family or kin and she unsheathed her claws.she turned to the other side of the clearing and rushed away Frome her brother
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:09 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by # Hashtag View Post
Yewpaw, who was anxious for battle and saw it lept at a random cat like this http://www.petspyjamas.com/uploads/t...1e949ecaef.jpg
(open)
Songleaf yelped as an apprentice landed on her back and stumbled. "Who are you?" She yelped, trying to shake the cat off.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 19th, 2016, 04:10 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Weasle tail watched as her brother was attacked not sure what to do.it was family or kin and she unsheathed her claws.she turned to the other side of the clearing and rushed away Frome her brother
Flameblossom watched as Dogfang's sister ran away. She was half happy and half upset because if Flameblossom needed help then she would be helpless, but she would call upon another clan member. She then turned back to Dogfang.

Old December 19th, 2016, 04:10 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Another bloody battle, filled with death. Doepaw didn't know which side was which now. Her amber optics scanned the clearing, finding a familiar cat from Thunderclan. That rogue...he's from the battle in Thunderclan... Her eyes narrowed, as she stalked toward Neko. She unsheathed her claws, leaping toward the rogue, eyes turning like slits. Doepaw didn't care who she was attacking, and honestly, it didn't matter. Her mind was filled with confusion and distress, and her wounds from the battle from earlier stabbed at her body. In general, the apprentice's mind was wrecked, why that had happened? She witnessed, a kit being attacked by a warrior, a warrior, of their own clan. Doepaw's hope cracked upon that moment, and now, here she was, cracked, broken, all things she didn't want to be, worse than her fear of death, and she felt pain.
@Pink Orca!

Last edited by seasalt; December 19th, 2016 at 04:50 PM.
Closed Thread