Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Healing
by Rose
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:00 AM
Turtlekit everythhing...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 12:55 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by lark.
Today 12:55 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:46 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:43 AM

Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:02 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default the lost cloud > kit finder

meet lostcloud.
she’s a queen by the age of twenty moons. her fur is short, her face sharp, and one ear looking to be completely cut off, though it is only due to it not being formed when in the womb. her prefix came from her missing ear, and the suffix represents the soft aura she holds when near young cats. her voice is quiet, holding a gentleness in which a mother would hold for her kits.
her kits, well, they are all stillborn. due to complications with the placement and form of her uterus, lostcloud could not carry her first litter of three kits correctly, thus causing them all to die before birth.
this fact has caused a great deal of stress and sadness upon lostcloud, for she has always dreamed of having kits. ever since the failed birth of her kits, which were to be named silverkit, webkit, and briarkit, she has remained within the nursery. she cares for the other queens, helping them with their litters as she could not have her own. it is rare that she leaves the nursery, and when she does, it is only for gatherings, the dirtplace, or to get food.
every night, before she sleeps, the shadowclan queen prays to starclan that she could have kits. and finally, they have listened. although lostcloud does not have a mate, for the father of her first litter happened to be a loner that had only tricked her into falling for him, she is certain that she can raise these kits on her own.
but, no, they are not her biological kits. they are simply kits that she has adopted, giving them a mother to care for them. and now, she is happy.

alrighty !! i’ve recently been applying for kit finders, and got the idea to make my own. for now, until they have grown to be warriors, i will only accept five kits as to not get overwhelmed with having to remember which kits that lostcloud is caring for.

the choosing date has been removed as not many people are applying

in the near future, i will have a character page made for lostcloud. at this very moment i only have a reference picture chosen for her.

lostcloud reference

requirements

> follow all site guidelines.
> keep everything realistic.
> if they were loners before, please make their name into that of a clan cat’s.
> the kits will not have all been adopted at the same time- use some variety in the ages.
> please do not apply if you are not going to roleplay the character.
> please don’t make all characters have a disability.
> one character per applier, please.
> no bellyaching.
> don’t apply if you do not think that you would be able to post at least a paragraph of five sentences per reply.

kits

> fernkit | @Bella~
> ratkit | @2018 Okapi
> three | mention
> four | mention
> five | mention

first litter’s father*
[may not keep]

> mention

*if i choose someone to roleplay him, then he will come back, searching for the first litter of kits in order to take them with him. when he finds that that were all killed before birth, he will be angered and blame lostcloud. after pleading for him to forgive her, lostcloud will be attacked, but the kits will seek help and they would all fight him off. afterwards, lostcloud would fall back into her depression and the kits would try to help cheer her up.

form

name

-pronouns
appearance
personality

-present
-future

role
why do they need to be adopted?
roleplay sample

-linked
other / questions
mention @tinyalienkid

if you’d like to apply for the first litter's father, please be aware that i may not go through with the plan. but if you still would like to try, then use this form.

name
personality
plot ideas

-for when they meet again
roleplay sample
-linked
other / questions
mention @tinyalienkid

DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥

Last edited by lio; January 27th, 2018 at 06:03 PM.
Old January 25th, 2018, 05:31 PM
the tale of six.

Default Re: the lost cloud > kit finder

bump
Old January 25th, 2018, 08:03 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

name: Fernkit-paw-dapple
gender identity: Female
-pronouns: Her, She
appearance: Ferndapple has a white base coat with black and orange calico markings. She has light green eyes.
personality
-present: For now she will have the arrogant standoffish personality
-future: Later on she will grow to be kinder to others while still having that standoffish side
role: Kitten
why do they need to be adopted?: She was the kitten of a loner found near the camp after her mother abandoned her on account of the fact that she couldn't care for her in her condition.
roleplay sample: Polarpaw had showed up early to the training groundss. She was so excited to finally get to train with her mentor. Soon she would be a warrior, does life get easier as you get older or harder? Do you get more freedom or is more required of you? Ears flicked up and down as she thought about it. Her tail lashed in anticipation, she was so jittery. She noticed a bug crawling on the ground and could no longer contain herself. She pounced on it and then started to play with it.
other / questions
mention @tinyalienkid

Last edited by Bella~; January 25th, 2018 at 08:06 PM.
Old January 26th, 2018, 02:00 PM
the tale of six.

bump

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?

ameko ♥
Old January 27th, 2018, 09:23 AM
the tale of six.

bump???

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?

ameko ♥
Old January 27th, 2018, 05:49 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

name Ratkit (soon, currently Rat)
age 2 moons
gender identity male
-pronouns he/him
appearance dark grey fur and green eyes.
personality
-present He is a funky kit who’s always telling cats that he’s “a warrior” even though he’s not. He will keep that up for awhile, he enjoys seeing if warriors will believe he’s a warrior, but around 5 moons he’ll start attempting to prove that he’s just an apprentice.
-future (No guarentees) He’s be more focused and less of a class clown. He’ll try to prove that he’s not the kit he once was, and he’ll be very protective of his adoptive mother
role kit
why do they need to be adopted? He was abandoned by his biological family in Shadowclan territory and any Shadowclan queen can be his parent.
roleplay sample
*cough*

Rat whimpered as the cold snow blew in and he was pulled out of his cozy nest away from his littermates, his father did hate that he was the runt. He shivered as he identified that it was his father carrying him,” Where are we going pop?” He heard his father’s two options I don’t want to be dropped in an icy river or be left in a territory of savage clan cats... he cried,” I want ma. But I’d prefer the clan of my two choices. Please, I’ll grow to be strong. Please don’t get rid of me. One more chance I beg you.” He cried as his father tossed him into the dirt in the pine forest before running, Rat scrambled to his paw, and began trudging after his father in the snow, but grew tired and fell asleep, angry at his father.

-linked
other / questions Is he alright- they’ll be a plot about his biological family, won’t change his oppinion of his adoptive family.
mention @hiraeth

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; January 27th, 2018 at 05:51 PM.