Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Fawn<3
Today 09:22 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 09:00 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:34 AM
WindClan Patrols
by Lillith
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:30 AM

Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:56 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Two Litters [Finder]

The second litter of Honeythistle X Pearlstream is on the rise. But, this is not a finder for an actual litter. Instead this is only a finder for one kit - their lovely little second daughter.

There is not really any requirements for her. She’ll be the youngest born after two brothers.
Her littermates will be;
1. Growlkit ( me )
2. Bellowkit ( @Mystical )
3. Open

~ ~ ~ ~

This litter is for Honeythistle X Dovecoo. It’ll be their first litter and only two kits will be born in this litter.
There is no requirements or anything for them.
However, there are name requirements; Dove is prone to naming her kits after things she sees or hears. For example, if she seen a seed that caught her fascination, and she gave birth to a kit, she would name the kit ‘Pipkit’ which is a type of seed. That means, creative names are always appreciative!

1. open
2. open

Just NOTE both litters will be apart of the [FUZZ] fam, so they will grow under traditional views. Also NOTE, that they will have PLENTY relations, so I advise to add the family tree to their profiles in order to know their relations.
Especially since these kits are Honeythistle’s that will mean they have MANY half-siblings/siblings as Honey is a polygamous tom with 5 mates. If you don’t have a fuzz character (or even if you do) and if you wish to join it, there’s three chances to be apart of it

~forms~

Name:
Mother: Pearlstream
Appearance:
Personality (as a kit):
Personality (as an apprentice/adult):
Thoughts on mother:
Thoughts on father:
Views on LGBT (once older):
Ideas:
Other facts:

~~~

Name:
Appearance:
Personality (as a kit):
Personality (as an apprentice/adult):
Thoughts on mother:
Thoughts on father:
Views on LGBT (once older):
Ideas:
Other facts:

~please do not quote this and simply mention me or the mothers of the characters for which litter you are applying for~

@Beau | @Mystical

Last edited by Brilliance; January 24th, 2018 at 12:28 PM.
Old January 24th, 2018, 06:43 AM

My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Two Litters [Finder]

|:|Name|:|
Sugarkit | Sugarpaw | Sugarlight? Sugarshine?
Sugar - for her pretty white and grey tipped fur. Light? - for her personality Shine? - for her personality

|:|Gender|:|
Cis Female

|:|Mother|:|
Dovecoo

|:|Appearance|:|
She is a fluffy white she-kit with faint silvery grey on her pelt. She has pretty forest green eyes. Sugar is slender and has smaller than average paws. Her tail is long. When she gets hyper or moody, her fur stands on end making her look larger than she actually is.
Apperance A Apperance B

|:|Personality(kit)|:|
Kind, helpful, naive, honest, loyal, curious, playful, respectful, polite, slightly a pushover

|:|Personality(apprentice/adult)|:|
Kind, gentle, honest, loyal, intuitive, curious, respectful, polite, moody, stubborn

|:|Thoughts on mother|:|
She loves her mother with all her heart and loves to be around Dovecoo. She admires her and tries to be the best cat she can for her mother. Sugar wonders about her mother's warrior life.

|:|Thoughts on father|:|
She adores her father and would do anything to make him smile or laugh. Sugar thinks that he is the best cat to have as a father and really looks up to him. She wonders about why he has more than just her mother as a mate.

|:|Views on LGBT(once older)|:|
She is curious about why cats choose to be LGBT. She looks down on cats who are LGBT but tolerates being around them.

|:|Ideas|:|
Perhaps she has a moody, rebellious apprentice moment?

|:|Other facts|:|
She hates her fur being dirty and constantly cleans it.

@Constellation

Last edited by Viper; January 24th, 2018 at 09:32 PM.
Old January 24th, 2018, 10:48 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Once the kits are accepted, will you (or the rpers) please post them [here] so Luna can update the family tree. If you know of any changes to it, it would be super helpful!
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:27 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
Once the kits are accepted, will you (or the rpers) please post them [here] so Luna can update the family tree. If you know of any changes to it, it would be super helpful!
I definitely haven’t forgotten about that yet! (Occasionally I have) but after these litters I’m gonna post the changes/updates for Luna ^^

-

Bump!
Old January 24th, 2018, 01:49 PM

Name: Whisperkit
Appearance: A longhaired cat, with a few cream patches on her soft white fur. She has her mother's green eyes Ex
Personality (as a kit): Gentle, Curious, Respectful, Shy, Naive, Emotional
Personality (as an apprentice/adult): Gentle, Respectful, Quiet, Emotional, Proud, Caring, Honest.
Thoughts on mother: Whisperkit loves her mother dearly and looks up to her, but doesn't understand why she doesn't seem to like her father's other mates.
Thoughts on father: She admires her father and the ammount of love he has to give to their large family. Whisperkit also holds great respect for her father and values his opinions.
Views on LGBT (once older): Other cats can do what they like as long as it's kept well away from her, It makes her uncomfortable but she's too nice to outwardly say she hates that way of life.
Ideas: She'll likely be a bit a failure as an apprentice due to her gentle nature and great respect of her father's opinion.
Other facts: She's supportive of her brothers
@Constellation
Old January 24th, 2018, 05:37 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Name: Tempestkit Tempestpaw Tempestflare// Tempestblaze//

Tempest: For her white fur and named after the violent storm that caused the Mudslide in Shadowclan

Flare: For her rebelous personality toward her father
Blaze: For the ferocity she shows on the battlefield

Mother: Dovecoo

Appearance: Ref1 || Ref2 || Ref3 || Ref4 || Ref 5
Tempestkit is a large, pure white molly with a bulky, muscular build, she was built for offense. She has long, soft, fluffy fur and tufts of fur on the ends of her ears, like miniature wings. She gets her physical build from her father, as well as her beautiful amber eyes that have a ring of forest green around the iris. Though despite her large figure, she has small, dainty paws and a rather long tail. She has a very angular face and a short snout with a cute, pink, little nose.

Personality (as a kit): Tempestkit loves her mother, and respects her father to some degree, she's always clinging closely to either her other siblings or her mother, but it's mostly her mother. She is shy and a little timid, and rarely talks and is known to observe quietly. She never puts any efforts into making friends and never tries to go out and have fun, rather, she would like to stick close to mother.

Personality (as an apprentice/adult): Tempestkit has a cold, aloof personality, which is stemmed from her upbringing in the FUZZ family, putting up with discrimination and often being told that she can do no more than give birth and be a good mate. She is well seasoned in battle due to her training as hard as she possibly can whenever she has free time, just to show her relatives that she can to more than sit in a nursery and play Queen. During battle or in any other case, she is a able to stay calm and composed while putting up with those who have much more experience and physical strength than her. Though, in a war, she would much rather wound the feline than kill them, not really liking the idea of killing another. With those she's known since kithood she will still be a little distant, but she will crack a smile every once in a while and is known to have a good sense of humor, but, however, if she doesn't know you very well, she will keep a calm, serious gaze and will rarely talk. Tempestkit despises her father, hating the fact that he supports the FUZZ families beliefs on females, and has more than one mate. She deems him unloyal to her mother and doesn't even consider him as her father, she hates the fact that she looks exactly like him aside from her fur color. She began to practice fighting moves just to rebel against her father, as well as the rest of the FUZZ family, but primarily to show her father she isn't going to sit neat and look pretty.

Thoughts on mother: Loves

Thoughts on father: Hates

Views on LGBT (once older): Has nothing against them [will become one as an apprentice]

Ideas: Not yet

Other facts:

-------------------------------------------------

Name: Chirpingkit Chirpingpaw Chirping--

Appearance: http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...-109809098.jpg || http://image.shutterstock.com/displa...-109809080.jpg || http://image.shutterstock.com/z/stoc...-109809077.jpg ||

Personality (as a kit): Chirpingkit is a very energenic, bouncy, fidgety tom with no resting point whatsoever. He is always on the move and hates to sit still. He can easily entertain a crowd by constantly jumping and giving his new battle moves he thought up ridiculous names. He is incredibly rambunctious and loves to make new friends and drag them away and play a game.

Personality (as an apprentice/adult): Chirpingkit is a very energenic and tempermental tom. His boisterous nature and crazy shenanigans can attract unwanted attention quite easily, which often goes badly for him. Although he hardly ever worries about the consequences of his actions, and may even revert to violence in order to vent out his anger on certain occasions, he is surprisingly considerate of his friends' feelings and insecurities. Often times when he's serious and truly wishes to help his friends, he'll try to give them advice, but it usually ends up with him rambling off nad making incoherent sentences. He has a quirky habit of spontaneously coming up with ridiculous names for the moves he executes while practicing battle moves. He is also unexpectedly shy when it comes to talking to girls he hasn't met before, often times unable to confront them and speak to them unless a friend practically drags them towards the said molly. Chirpingkit can be extremely impatient, excitable and impulsive, often times getting fired up over the smallest things such as catching a frog or correctly executing a battle move. He doesn't bother to filter his words and is therefore prone to blurting out whatever he's thinking in a loud and tactless manner. In battle, or when talking about Shadowclan's needs, however, his attitude changes drastically: he becomes incredibly focused and serious, remaining calm and doing everything in his power to provide the support his clan needs until the very end.

Thoughts on mother: Loves

Thoughts on father: Loves

Views on LGBT (once older): Unsure, doesn't really like their beliefs, but believes them to be good cats at heart.

Ideas: na

Other facts: @Constellation @Beau
finished

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; February 2nd, 2018 at 09:38 PM.
Old January 25th, 2018, 07:33 AM
all that i’ll ever need

bump
Old January 25th, 2018, 12:59 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Bump!
Old January 25th, 2018, 05:14 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋