RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 01:12 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:10 AM
View Poll Results: When Looking at This Roleplay, What Did You Do?
Simply Looked at it, Then Left 12 57.14%
Looked and Joined 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:56 PM

Default Re: Pokémon: Unite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equinox View Post

Fraye sighed and rubbed his temples with his fingers. Usually looking carefree, he suddenly appeared very tired and stressed. "I know," he said. "I'm aware of the risks. All of them. And this... this Ultra Necrozoma. What is that? Do you really need it to beat Solgaleo? Is the Sun Pokémon really so strong that we need two Ultra Beasts to get rid of it?"
Kai gazed at Fraye and listened closely. "This could be the only way to at least have him go back to Ultra Space, would be safer if we were to have both battle it out... this Ultra Necrozma is simply too strong to put it into words from what I've been told, it's the perfect Ultra Beast." The trainer said, scratching the back of his head. "Look, whenever this kid is gone... We need to head back to Lunala... Solgaleo is in fact stronger than its counterpart right now, because it isn't trying to protect the islands, but destroy them, Lunala is holding back in order to make sure it destroys nothing, it makes sense when you think about it." He added, it was clear in his voice that he was as stressed as the Kahuna was right now. "Let's just hope we won't meet any of those Black Lions, but if we do, I'll be the one battling, I'm pretty rusty when it comes to battles, has been almost a year." He admitted.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:42 PM
Constantly Tired

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Kai gazed at Fraye and listened closely. "This could be the only way to at least have him go back to Ultra Space, would be safer if we were to have both battle it out... this Ultra Necrozma is simply too strong to put it into words from what I've been told, it's the perfect Ultra Beast." The trainer said, scratching the back of his head. "Look, whenever this kid is gone... We need to head back to Lunala... Solgaleo is in fact stronger than its counterpart right now, because it isn't trying to protect the islands, but destroy them, Lunala is holding back in order to make sure it destroys nothing, it makes sense when you think about it." He added, it was clear in his voice that he was as stressed as the Kahuna was right now. "Let's just hope we won't meet any of those Black Lions, but if we do, I'll be the one battling, I'm pretty rusty when it comes to battles, has been almost a year." He admitted.
“Hey, I can help you guys too! I’m not some toddler who needs constant help.” Damien said, crossing his arms across his chest. “I’ve done nothing back at Po Town, it gets boring. Besides helping you guys would be a lot better than just wandering around doing nothing.” He added.

Please Quote or Mention me so I can see your replies.
Old January 24th, 2018, 05:50 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
“Hey, I can help you guys too! I’m not some toddler who needs constant help.” Damien said, crossing his arms across his chest. “I’ve done nothing back at Po Town, it gets boring. Besides helping you guys would be a lot better than just wandering around doing nothing.” He added.

"But what if Lunala don't want to come out right now?" Fraye countered. "We have to consider all the possibilities. We need the Ultra Necrozoma and we need it now." Then he glanced at Damien. "And this guy has a point. Three trainers are better than one, you know.
We might need him if we're going to beat Solgaleo."

Do not quote or mention me at the Stormcrest.

Character Site | Bumble RP Finder

Bumblestar is ThunderClan's leader. She has an open den policy.
ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 24th, 2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:

"But what if Lunala don't want to come out right now?" Fraye countered. "We have to consider all the possibilities. We need the Ultra Necrozoma and we need it now." Then he glanced at Damien. "And this guy has a point. Three trainers are better than one, you know.
We might need him if we're going to beat Solgaleo."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallowed Echo View Post
"It would pretty much doom us, Ultra Beasts can always go back to Ultra Space... So if Lunala doesn't come out, it isn't only the end for us, but for the whole region of Alola." Kai said and gazed at Damien, sighing. "If you get injured, don't blame me, because I'm not agreeing with you coming in a world where they see humans as prey." He added, crossing his arms before he looked back at Fraye, giving the Kahuna one hell of a look.

Last edited by Gone; January 24th, 2018 at 04:47 PM.
Old January 24th, 2018, 04:59 PM
roar

Quote:
"It would pretty much doom us, Ultra Beasts can always go back to Ultra Space... So if Lunala doesn't come out, it isn't only the end for us, but for the whole region of Alola." Kai said and gazed at Damien, sighing. "If you get injured, don't blame me, because I'm not agreeing with you coming in a world where they see humans as prey." He added, crossing his arms before he looked back at Fraye, giving the Kahuna one hell of a look.

Fraye growled under his breath. "I've already said it:
I'm aware of the risks. But we have to take them!"
He returned Kai's look, but fiercer and determined. "I'm willing to do whatever it takes to stop Solgaleo."

ThunderClan Kit Curriculum | ThunderClan Resources | ThunderClan Outsider Joining | ThunderClan Events

Old January 24th, 2018, 05:22 PM

Quote:

Fraye growled under his breath. "I've already said it:
I'm aware of the risks. But we have to take them!"
He returned Kai's look, but fiercer and determined. "I'm willing to do whatever it takes to stop Solgaleo."
Kai glared at Fraye. "You're just as crazy as the Black Lions..."He said and looked at Damien. "Then don't get in my way, I hope I'm being clear." He added firmly.
Old January 24th, 2018, 06:03 PM
roar

Quote:
Kai glared at Fraye. "You're just as crazy as the Black Lions..."He said and looked at Damien. "Then don't get in my way, I hope I'm being clear." He added firmly.

The Kahuna glowered back, anger rising inside of him. "How dare you compare me to a Lion?" he yelled. "The Sun Raiders are nothing like them; different goals, different actions, different beliefs! You dare say I'm anything like them!?" Fraye was breathing heavily. The wind blew hard, throwing his hair up and waving it around as he glared at the trainer before him.

Old January 24th, 2018, 06:59 PM

Quote:

The Kahuna glowered back, anger rising inside of him. "How dare you compare me to a Lion?" he yelled. "The Sun Raiders are nothing like them; different goals, different actions, different beliefs! You dare say I'm anything like them!?" Fraye was breathing heavily. The wind blew hard, throwing his hair up and waving it around as he glared at the trainer before him.
Kai simply glared at him again. "Different actions? From what I can see what y'all are doing is only making Alola worse." He said and grabbed the Ultra Ball on his belt just in case. "I'll go get Necrozma myself then..." He added and spun around, ready to leave.
Old January 24th, 2018, 07:10 PM

Name: Necrozma
Species: Necrozma
Apparance:
Type(s): Psychic
Move Set(4 moves): Prismatic Laser, Psyshock, Photon Geyser, Moonlight
Ability: Prism Armor
Level: 90
Wild or Tame: Wild
(If tame)Trainer

Last edited by Gone; February 23rd, 2018 at 06:29 PM.
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:46 AM
roar

Quote:
Kai simply glared at him again. "Different actions? From what I can see what y'all are doing is only making Alola worse." He said and grabbed the Ultra Ball on his belt just in case. "I'll go get Necrozma myself then..." He added and spun around, ready to leave.
Quote:

Name: Necrozma
Species: Necrozma
Apparance:There
Type(s): Psychic
Move Set(4 moves): Prismatic Laser, Psyshock, Photon Geyser, Moonlight
Ability: Prism Armor
Level: 90
Wild or Tame: Wild
(If tame)Trainer
(Accepted :3)
“The Black Lions want to control Solgaleo and use it to take over Alola,” Fraye spat. “The Raiders’ goal is to drive it back into the Ultra Wormhole so it can’t hurt Alola anymore! I’d say that’s awfully different.” His hand crept to his belt and clasped around Cofagrigus’s Pokéball as he watched Kai grab his own. He clicked the button, making it able to release his top-notch Pokémon if need be.