Last post by ramen
Today 02:31 AM

Old January 22nd, 2018, 02:43 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Whisper of death [ Limited - Horror ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Cayden glanced away, not wanting to receive that complement. It was bad, and he didn’t want to think about it. “I know about as much as anyone else, which is basically the equivalent of nothing.” He said, following Hades and shrugging. He was scared and confused, not a very good mix.
He nods slowly as he looks around “ I see well-“ he hears gun shots and quickly turns around “ damn! Cayden let’s go “ He Says holding Caydens hand and began running the other way. Away from the gunshots
Old January 22nd, 2018, 04:05 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
He nods slowly as he looks around “ I see well-“ he hears gun shots and quickly turns around “ damn! Cayden let’s go “ He Says holding Caydens hand and began running the other way. Away from the gunshots
Cayden had tensed up as he heard the gunshots, a voice in his head trying to decide what to do. He felt himself being dragged before he really knew what was happening, soon running after Hades, his mind now registering that he should be scared.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:50 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; January 23rd, 2018 at 06:51 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:19 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Cayden had tensed up as he heard the gunshots, a voice in his head trying to decide what to do. He felt himself being dragged before he really knew what was happening, soon running after Hades, his mind now registering that he should be scared.
He Soon stops and growls softly as he let’s go of Cayden “ of course I have to be nice. Cayden stay here!” He yells as he begins to turn around and run back to the sounding of shooting once he saw the man, he quickly pulls out his own knife just as a bullet hit his shoulder he didn’t care after all thanks to a disorder her can’t feel pain at all. So he ran and Soon and suddenly stops in front of the man and grabs the guys gun “ hi there daring miss me?” He asks playfully
Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:48 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

@Rubinaito

with a cry of joy she began to limp forward, she hadn’t exactly seen the form and wasn’t sure if it was Santiago but the way he sped up reassured her. Than as he came into the clear tears spring from her eyes and his voice rang out as clear as the fingers on her hands. She m Bed faster now still limping as a shooting pain ripples up her leg when much weight was applied to it. Though as she was running out of the corner of her eye she spotted an oddity witching the forest. A solid shape standing on its lonesome. Than suddenly she heard a loud crackling sound and a sound wave rushed past her and suddenly the bark of the nearest tree exploded beside Santiago. She suddenly spun glancing back at the shape which she could now recognize as a man. She let out a horrified scream and turned to continue struggling toward him still keeping an eye on the figure.

with a matter of frustration he reloaded the shotgun readying his arm and aiming at the boy again with narrowed eyes... 1... 2.... 3... click. Another round was fired sailing over the mans head and striking another tree. stop moving... prey. He aimed a third time using the scope to zero in on him. Than fired- unaware if he struck his mark or not
Quote:
He Soon stops and growls softly as he let’s go of Cayden “ of course I have to be nice. Cayden stay here!” He yells as he begins to turn around and run back to the sounding of shooting once he saw the man, he quickly pulls out his own knife just as a bullet hit his shoulder he didn’t care after all thanks to a disorder her can’t feel pain at all. So he ran and Soon and suddenly stops in front of the man and grabs the guys gun “ hi there daring miss me?” He asks playfully
Santiago reached Aspen, tumbling forward and grabbing onto her, moving her so that he was between her and the psychotic man behind them. He vaguely heard running footsteps and a mumbled voice- however, the bullet that tore through Hades' shoulder hit Santiago, just to the right of his upper back and lodging itself into his shoulder and sent blood spraying out and staining his shirt. He bit back a cry of pain, his grip tightening slightly on Aspen as he pulled her closer to continue to shield her from the bullets that were likely soon to come. "Aspen," He whispered, looking down at her and kissing her forehead in relief. She wasn't dead. "Aspen, what are you doing here?" He ran his hand through her hair and gently cupped her face in his hands while gazing down at her with a mixture of concern and anger. "I don't know what the hell is going on but whatever it is you shouldn't be a part of it." He whispered, moving his mouth to kiss her on the cheek before looking into her eyes with fright deep within his chocolate pools. He shifted himself to look over his shoulder, moving quickly behind a tree with Aspen still held between his arms- shielded from the gunfire, and keeping her hidden from the man with the gun.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 23rd, 2018, 08:06 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Santiago reached Aspen, tumbling forward and grabbing onto her, moving her so that he was between her and the psychotic man behind them. He vaguely heard running footsteps and a mumbled voice- however, the bullet that tore through Hades' shoulder hit Santiago, just to the right of his upper back and lodging itself into his shoulder and sent blood spraying out and staining his shirt. He bit back a cry of pain, his grip tightening slightly on Aspen as he pulled her closer to continue to shield her from the bullets that were likely soon to come. "Aspen," He whispered, looking down at her and kissing her forehead in relief. She wasn't dead. "Aspen, what are you doing here?" He ran his hand through her hair and gently cupped her face in his hands while gazing down at her with a mixture of concern and anger. "I don't know what the hell is going on but whatever it is you shouldn't be a part of it." He whispered, moving his mouth to kiss her on the cheek before looking into her eyes with fright deep within his chocolate pools. He shifted himself to look over his shoulder, moving quickly behind a tree with Aspen still held between his arms- shielded from the gunfire, and keeping her hidden from the man with the gun.
Quote:

[ Realisticly I would kinda like it if the man was kinda untouchable, like nobody got close and everyone was just kinda scared of him to ensure the plot continues and ends at one point ]

Aspen embraced Santiago hugging onto him and crying into his shirt when she heard the bullet hit flesh and a spray of bloody on her face and neck. She looked up at Santiago searching him- didn't take long for her to see the bullet wound and blood rushing throguh it. "I- I came here for you I couldn't just let you stay here" she said in full hysterics as she looked at the wound and back at his face before leaning back into him letting him kiss her. She pulled away from him for a moment her hands on his biceps this time. "W- we need some medical help... " she said fear bright in her eyes as she looked around beofre hearing another bullet fly by her head only noticing that she was leaning to far back. She lunged forward falling back into santiagos arms with a panicked breath. "We need to get out of here... I won't let you die" she said suddnely pulling off her jean jacket and crouching down. She pulled off the sleeve quickly and stood back up throwing the now ruined jacket to the side. Than she began to wrap it around his shoulder pulling it tighter.

the man simply grinned. Than with a gentle wave he tunred, unleaded by it. "You don't scare me, child, I should scare you" and suddenly he disappeared in thin air his back tunred.

François Lelord

Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:01 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:

[ Realisticly I would kinda like it if the man was kinda untouchable, like nobody got close and everyone was just kinda scared of him to ensure the plot continues and ends at one point ]

Aspen embraced Santiago hugging onto him and crying into his shirt when she heard the bullet hit flesh and a spray of bloody on her face and neck. She looked up at Santiago searching him- didn't take long for her to see the bullet wound and blood rushing throguh it. "I- I came here for you I couldn't just let you stay here" she said in full hysterics as she looked at the wound and back at his face before leaning back into him letting him kiss her. She pulled away from him for a moment her hands on his biceps this time. "W- we need some medical help... " she said fear bright in her eyes as she looked around beofre hearing another bullet fly by her head only noticing that she was leaning to far back. She lunged forward falling back into santiagos arms with a panicked breath. "We need to get out of here... I won't let you die" she said suddnely pulling off her jean jacket and crouching down. She pulled off the sleeve quickly and stood back up throwing the now ruined jacket to the side. Than she began to wrap it around his shoulder pulling it tighter.

the man simply grinned. Than with a gentle wave he tunred, unleaded by it. "You don't scare me, child, I should scare you" and suddenly he disappeared in thin air his back tunred.
"There's no getting out of here." Santiago groaned as he leaned back to press his back against the tree. He looked at her and raised a hand to cup her face gently in his caramel-colored palms, rubbing his thumb gently against her cheek and smiling sadly. "Aspen, whatever's going on, it's... it's scary and I don't like it." He murmured, kissing her on the forehead gently. "I feel like I'm going to die here... god, Aspen, you shouldn't have come to find me." He whispered, hugging her close and feeling tears drip down his cheek. If Aspen died... if she was hurt by that man... he would tear out that man's throat himself. He let her tie his shoulder up, moving forward slightly and peering around the tree, still making sure Aspen was hidden.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:59 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
"There's no getting out of here." Santiago groaned as he leaned back to press his back against the tree. He looked at her and raised a hand to cup her face gently in his caramel-colored palms, rubbing his thumb gently against her cheek and smiling sadly. "Aspen, whatever's going on, it's... it's scary and I don't like it." He murmured, kissing her on the forehead gently. "I feel like I'm going to die here... god, Aspen, you shouldn't have come to find me." He whispered, hugging her close and feeling tears drip down his cheek. If Aspen died... if she was hurt by that man... he would tear out that man's throat himself. He let her tie his shoulder up, moving forward slightly and peering around the tree, still making sure Aspen was hidden.

I wish sage was here. He could slap sense into me- he would know just what to say. Oh god. there was no time for sage, he wasn't here. She was on her own and no matter how much she wanted to curl up into santiagos arms and just cry she knew if she did she would sabotage all escape options. She flinched as another gunshot ran through the seemingly calm forest. She glanced back up at him, getting lost n his chocolate coloured eyes for a long moment. "We can find a way... We must" she breathed as she tightened the sleeve around his shoulder. She glanced at her feet for another moment and leaned into his hand as he rubbed her cheek. She looked back up at him. "I had to come to find you... I couldn't live knowing I let you die here" she said tears brimming on her eyelids. She wiped her face leaving some of his blood on her face by accident. she laughed a little "nothing would be worth living for... Not if I couldn't share it with you" she said with another slight sniffle as she leaned into him. "H- how many other kids are here? I'm sure if we worked together we could..." she paused "survive somehow"

François Lelord

Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:09 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:

I wish sage was here. He could slap sense into me- he would know just what to say. Oh god. there was no time for sage, he wasn't here. She was on her own and no matter how much she wanted to curl up into santiagos arms and just cry she knew if she did she would sabotage all escape options. She flinched as another gunshot ran through the seemingly calm forest. She glanced back up at him, getting lost n his chocolate coloured eyes for a long moment. "We can find a way... We must" she breathed as she tightened the sleeve around his shoulder. She glanced at her feet for another moment and leaned into his hand as he rubbed her cheek. She looked back up at him. "I had to come to find you... I couldn't live knowing I let you die here" she said tears brimming on her eyelids. She wiped her face leaving some of his blood on her face by accident. she laughed a little "nothing would be worth living for... Not if I couldn't share it with you" she said with another slight sniffle as she leaned into him. "H- how many other kids are here? I'm sure if we worked together we could..." she paused "survive somehow"
( May i join? ^-^ Im just starring at the story like, 'Dang! Some drama here!' )
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:20 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Cayden was about to protest Hades running away, but by the time he had opened his mouth, he was alone. He was too drained to even try to protest. Of course, he was all alone, in the woods, with no one in sight. He wrapped his arms around himself, trying to calm himself, just shaking ever so slightly instead. Calm just didn’t seem to be coming. His mind was screaming for anyone to come nearby, to not leave him, maybe to even kill him. No, he shook his head. He had to keep himself alive, but did he really? No one would miss him. Yes, people would miss him! His mind was a yelling swirl of thoughts, the suicidal and positive ones clashing to just leave Cayden staring at his feet. To think someone actually cared for a moment. He ran his fingers through his hair, trying to restrain the urge to cry, beginning to walk out of a pure need to somehow calm himself, do something that felt even so slightly normal.