Closed Thread

Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:28 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stario&Co. View Post
"RAWR!"

Suddenly, a fluffy white blur crashed into Sageflame with a yowl. The small cat knocked the Windclan warrior to the side with surprising force. The she-cat's amber eyes were filled with both anger and....guilt. It wasn't easy to see, but it was there, Though she was good at hiding it.

"Just try and touch her again!" Bubblestep hissed a threat, her voice hinted with venom and fire. "I'll skin your pelt and give it to the rats!"
"What?" Sageflame hissed, scrambling to her paws. Her fur fluffed out instantly, her wide eyes flickering from Snowstar to Bubblestep instantly. Then she growled, blue eyes narrowing, tail lashing. "Flea-bag.." She growled, claws sinking into the ground.

"What?" Sageflame completely forgotten, Snowstar could do nothing more than stare at Bubblestep in pure shock, her ice blue eyes wide with surprise. Her unsheathed claws quickly sheathed again. "Bubblestep?"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old January 23rd, 2018, 09:47 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose kept his amber eyes on the she-cat as she circled around him. Not quite ready to give up on his act, he stayed on the ground and began panting harder. "What's wrong with you?" He seethed. "Get on with it. Finish me." Typical ThunderClan cat, Ashnose thought to himself. Good at starting a fight, but unable to end it. That'll be her downfall. The gray tom shifted a little, pretending to wince in pain as if he'd been injured during his fall. His tail lashed impatiently behind him.

During all of the chaos around them, the British Shorthair caught a whiff of something he hadn't expected. A rogue? Ashnose's eyes momentarily flickered around the ThunderClan camp, trying to spot the stranger. Had ThunderClan allied themselves with a group of rogues? He wouldn't put it past them. ThunderClan cats had no honor. But the scent wasn't strong and it could not have belonged to more than one cat. Narrowing his eyes at his opponent, he let a low rumble erupt deep in his throat, sending vibrations throughout his muscular body. "You're a rogue? That would explain a lot." The tom sneered. A new wave of hatred burned in his chest. He extended his claws, ready to dig them into the rogue's pelt. It took a lot of hold himself back. He wanted to draw the cat in just a little closer. She'd be crow-food then.
Honeyflower let her tail lash a few times. How had this peace of fox dung found out she was a former rouge? Her secant? Or did she just fight like one? How ever he did she didn't care. "So what if I am? Or should I say, if I was. It's better then being a peace of crow food like you." She snorted. He was up to something and she knew it. "How about you try being one for a moon. No wait, you'd die the first day!" She added, now trying to get on his nerves as much as possible. Yeah, that may not be the best idea but it'd show her how hurt he was and weather to leave him or attack farther. Ether was the ginger and white Molly thought she'd be ready. She had stuff to live for in this clan! An apprentice, a sister maybe even a tom here that would end up being her mate. No one knows. Maybe she'd die today, maybe she'd end up killing some cat and be exiled. She didn't know, how could she? It's not like she could she the future or anything. Flexing her flaws a few time she twitched her ear. "You know, I debating on just leaving you there. I'm a rouge remember, the evil cat who steals food. I should just leave you if your in so much pain." She added almost mockingly. Clan cats had strange thoughts on rouges as if they were going to kill them. Well, she was a Clan cat now but still.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:31 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"What?" Sageflame hissed, scrambling to her paws. Her fur fluffed out instantly, her wide eyes flickering from Snowstar to Bubblestep instantly. Then she growled, blue eyes narrowing, tail lashing. "Flea-bag.." She growled, claws sinking into the ground.

"What?" Sageflame completely forgotten, Snowstar could do nothing more than stare at Bubblestep in pure shock, her ice blue eyes wide with surprise. Her unsheathed claws quickly sheathed again. "Bubblestep?"

"I'll explain later, Snowstar!" Bubblestep unsheathed her claws. Her lips curled back to show her glinting white teeth as she faced Sageflame without an ounce of fear. "You want to fight a Thunderclan cat? I've got more thunder in me than the amount of fur on your skin."
Old January 24th, 2018, 05:04 AM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
"No." Pumpkinstripe hissed.
Silverscar prepared to be on the defense

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 24th, 2018, 06:59 AM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

Silverscar prepared to be on the defense
Pumpkinstripe leaped at Silverscar again, with his claws unsheathed.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 24th, 2018, 07:15 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Anglewing was a bit shocked to say the least that the WindClan molly came from no ware but swiftly brushed it off. Her blue eyes never moved from the molly her gaze were clear and determined showing no fear of this rabbiting warrior. "So, a rabbiting, molly is calling me a pound scum?" She asked seaming calm, she hadn't used her normal big words assuming that WindClan cats could understand them. Truly she didn't understand the significates in calling cats names, it wasn't like it hurt them. It was just words. "What is that suppose to accomplish?" She added letting out a small yawn. She would fight the other molly she just had to figure out how she worked. The time they'd been 'chatting' she'd been studding her movements and body time, not just to see what she looked like but to find her weeks spots and what to ovoid. WindClan needs to teach there cats better. Then most cats are mouse-brained. She thought, yes she had just called 'most' cats mouse-brains but that's what she thought they were. Cats that had no wit about them. Needing to study Auburnrose closer so, Anglewing started to circle the smaller molly. She was ready to defend herself from a flurry of claws or attack herself but waited. She was hoping, well assuming, that she'd out wit the WindClan cat but, there was a possibility that she wouldn't, but she didn't think of that. There was no need to, in her mind. This seaming emotionless molly was bold and brave and would sometimes take risks, if she found them relevant.
Auburnrose bundled over herself as the warrior didn't respond to her attack. Her fur on end she rose to her paws, trying to keep herself from quivering like a small kit in the face of this older and obviously more experienced warrior. She rose her head to meet the gaze of the she-cat, her relatively small stature often making other cats underestimate her. Sure, she was nothing special when it came to fighting, but the young molly had the capability to think quickly and intelligently, usually giving her the upper hand against less-experienced opponents. But she was no fool - clearly, the pale-colored RiverClanner was trying to outsmart her. In a battle where two cats tried to outsmart each other, there was never truly a winner, and just useless petty smalltalk. Now, Auburnrose knew she had to fight, or run and find another opponent that she could actually pick off. She felt a growl rising in her throat as she unsheathed her claws once again, her light green eyes glittering in the faint light that the canopy of the ThunderClan camp let through. "Are you going to fight or are you going to chat?" She shot at Angelwing, her dark brown fur on end. She leaned back on her haunches, preparing to attack, but not ready to jump unless the molly finally decided to make a move. "No one ever one a battle by chittering like a thrush," she snapped. Auburnrose's tail whisked behind her, the impatient warrior quickly growing bored of the games that the RiverClanner was trying to play.
Old January 24th, 2018, 11:29 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Leafshadow's nose twitched as the cat caused her to tumble once more to the ground, and she dragged herself back up, and turned to face the apprentice with obvious annoyance. She turned to face him, but then looked to his mentor, who she believed to be the bigger threat. She tried again to attck the mentor and hoped the apprentice wouldn't interfere. She jumped alongside the older cat, and reached her arms out, hoping to rake Chamoelonvine's side with her sharp claws.
She thought Leafshadow was focused on Bingo at that point and she had stopped being on defense, and yelped as the claws went deep through her side, blood was pouring down her side, she didn’t care about running to Caliapaw then, she wanted to protect Bingo, she screeched and threw herself at the rival, Leafshadow.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 24th, 2018, 01:46 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
She thought Leafshadow was focused on Bingo at that point and she had stopped being on defense, and yelped as the claws went deep through her side, blood was pouring down her side, she didn’t care about running to Caliapaw then, she wanted to protect Bingo, she screeched and threw herself at the rival, Leafshadow.
Bingo froze again because he is scared.(idk XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 24th, 2018, 04:38 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo froze again because he is scared.(idk XD)
Shocked, Leafshadow stood shaking, and Leafshadow was knocked over by Chameleonvine violently. Groaning, she pulled herself away from the other cat and stood on trembling legs. She took rapid breaths and looked at both of the cats, her vision spinning. Nodding, slowly at first and then quickly, she had made up her mind. She took a step back from the two cats with her tail in the air. She hesitated, waiting to see if the other cats would go on the offensive.
(Do you want to end the battle soon?)
Old January 24th, 2018, 04:48 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar hadn’t exactly been expecting Quill to run at him. Sure, he could tell the warrior was angry, Golden probably would have been angry as well if he was seeing this from Quill’s point of view. However, he wasn’t, which made him even less prepared, stumbling back. Quill fell, and Golden was actually scared he had killed the warrior, before noticing the paw. However, it was too late, and he slipped, falling down next to Quill, trying to roll away, but feeling intense pain in one of his legs, realizing that he must have sprained his ankle in some way.
Quillstreak didn't leave much time for Goldenstar to retreat too far and the young warrior swiftly rose to his paws though the nearly unbearable pain in his tender belly slowed him slightly. He gave pinning Goldenstar a try, aiming to drill his thorn-sharp claws into the ShadowClan tom's shoulders and if he could, sink his teeth into the tom's throat. He'll never forget me.