Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 05:15 AM
Surprise!
Last post by Dark
Today 04:46 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 16th, 2018, 12:53 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"ShadowClan is not weak! ThunderClan are cowards and liars!" a lighter grey Tom yowled triumphantly, taking a step forward. "Run away now or we'll fight you!" the third Tom growled, threateningly, hoping he was intimidating the warrior.
"Unlike you,I never run from a fight!" He yowled,before lunging at the light grey one,trying to claw him anywhere he can with no real strategy except maby if he got one to run away,the other two would.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 16th, 2018, 12:57 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Unlike you,I never run from a fight!" He yowled,before lunging at the light grey one,trying to claw him anywhere he can with no real strategy except maby if he got one to run away,the other two would.
"So be it..." The long haired Tom muttered then pounced on the smaller warrior. All three toms were muscular and handsome. The two wrestled on the floor for a bit until WolfScruff sank his claws into Burningforest's shoulders. A moment later he was thrown off and smacked into a tree.
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:03 PM

Quote:
"So be it..." The long haired Tom muttered then pounced on the smaller warrior. All three toms were muscular and handsome. The two wrestled on the floor for a bit until WolfScruff sank his claws into Burningforest's shoulders. A moment later he was thrown off and smacked into a tree.
Burningforest stood back up quickly,his shoulders bleeding from the scratches,but he didn't see to affected by it.He lunged at one of them at random and sank his claws into their side,but got away before they could wrestle him down again,but because of this,he didn't get as many wounds in as he would have in a one on one fight.

Last edited by Static; January 16th, 2018 at 01:20 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Burning forest stood back up quickly,his shoulders bleeding from the scratches,but he didn't see to affected by it.He lunged at one of them at random and sank his claws into their side,but got away before they could wrestle him down again,but because of this,he didn't get as many wounds in as he would have in a one on one fight.
Next BeechClaw, the light grey Tom, rushed forwards, sliding underneath the Tom and scratched his belly. Finally, CedarVine bowled him over, pinning him to the ground. Claws unsheathed and aiming for BurningForest's throat he growled "changed your mind yet? Run or I'll have to kill you."
"Cats like you mean nothing to ShadowClan!" WolfScruff spat from where he was standing beneath the tree he had crashed into.
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Next BeechClaw, the light grey Tom, rushed forwards, sliding underneath the Tom and scratched his belly. Finally, CedarVine bowled him over, pinning him to the ground. Claws unsheathed and aiming for BurningForest's throat he growled "changed your mind yet? Run or I'll have to kill you."
"Cats like you mean nothing to ShadowClan!" WolfScruff spat from where he was standing beneath the tree he had crashed into.
'I can't win against three shadowclan warriors.I'll get them when there separated.' he thought bitterly."Because shadowclan cats only accept fox hearted cats?" Burningforest growled,but didn't fight to get free just yet.

Last edited by Static; January 16th, 2018 at 01:22 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:38 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

@AbsurdJinx
The caramel colored feline had just come back from the dawn patrol, he was groggy and his pads were sore. The apprentice dropped his catch in the fresh kill pile, both the mouse and the pile were seeming rather scrawny. His orbs lingered on the sad looking pile for a moment before he was ripped from his thoughts by a shout, the words were muffled, all he heard was a loud noise. He lifted his gaze, and for a second, couldn't believe what he was seeing, he thought he was sleep deprived, thought that he was day dreaming, but after a second of just watching as cats poured into the clearing, he realized, Windclan and Shadowclan were attacking. Panic flared in Doepaw, his eyes shot from the horde of cats to the medicine cat den, his sister, did she know, was she awake, he had to protect her. The white spotted tom turned on his heels and made a b-line for the medicine cat den, his claws unseathed and his bob of a tail bouncing with each leap and bound. His sister was very important to the clan, she was very important to the tom, they were bound by blood after all, they were bound by their souls, he couldn't let her get hurt, he would stand guard in front of the den, he wouldn't let anyone in.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 16th, 2018 at 01:39 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
Spottedpaw shot out of the apprentice's den, her fur still spiked up on one side, eyes bleary from sleep. She looked around, her hackles rising. "Windclan attacking our camp! The fox-hearts," she muttered, fluffing up her fur and crouching into battle position outside her den. Her sister was in there, and Starclan forbid anybody get in. On second thought, I forbid anybody to get in.

(OPEN, Thunderclan)
Boundingfur a Shadowclan warrior spotted Spottedpaw and launched himself at her, yes- he was a wimp only fighting apprentices still. He raised a claw to slash her face. (pls don't power play)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:03 PM
Cat out of the bag

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Boundingfur a Shadowclan warrior spotted Spottedpaw and launched himself at her, yes- he was a wimp only fighting apprentices still. He raised a claw to slash her face. (pls don't power play)
Spottedpaw barely noticed him until his claws were right in front of her. She flinched back as his claws cut across her face. Yowling in pain, she swerved to face him. "Fox-hearts! Attacking us in our camp!" She lashed her tail from side to side. A full-on warrior... I think from Shadowclan, by the smell of him... oh Great Starclan.... She swerved on her paws, thrusting her hind legs out as she came around.
@2018_Okapi (I'll try not to :3)

Last edited by nyaanyaaowo; January 16th, 2018 at 02:10 PM.
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo looked around for his mentor, Chameleonvine. But he couldn't see her. He shrunk down feeling helpless and vulnerable. He was a newly appointed apprentice! He hadn't really learned how to fight yet!

@2018 Okapi, if you want to. ALSO TO ANYONE WHO HAS A SHC OR WC CAT THAT NEEDS SOMEONE TO FIGHT, THIS IS OPEN XD)
(IDK if Chameleon or Peach should save Bingo...gah!!!!)

Peachrain saw Bingo she wanted to run to Bingo right then and defend them, but a cat was fighting her at that moment.

Chameleonvine was battering a Shadowclanner and didn’t notice Bingo, even though Bingo was nearby.

(Letting Bingo pick- sorry I’m doing one-liners. Schools stressful)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:31 PM
Falling In

Quote:
'I can't win against three shadowclan warriors.I'll get them when there separated.' he thought bitterly."Because shadowclan cats only accept fox hearted cats?" Burningforest growled,but didn't fight to get free just yet.
CedarVine showed his teeth, sharp and pointy. He hissed. "No, we don't actually. You must be thinking about yourselves and RiverClan. They're just as filthy." The Tom opened his jaws wide, slowly lowering his head, ready to bite BurningForest's throat.