Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM

Old January 22nd, 2018, 09:17 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Prototype RP [PRIVATE]

@tinyalienkid
Alexander sighed as Carter began, smiling a little at his practicality. It would be too easy to just stay out in the Darkness and forget about life as it was- but Alexander was chained to his job and couldn't leave it. He felt Carter's shoulders stiffen and watched as he bowed his head in a futile attempt to hide his tears. Alexander swallowed a little and leaned forward, gently cupping Carter's face in his hands and gently sweeping away his tears with his thumb, smiling gently at him and kissing him on the forehead gently. "Don't cry, please." He murmured, gently brushing Carter's beautiful blue and black hair out of Carter's sky-blue eyes, gazing into them with a certain tenderness gleaming gently in his soft golden pools. "We still have years ahead of us to spend together, training and laughing. Why cry about the future?" He smiled gently at Carter and moved his mouth to Carter's cheek, and then to his lips. Kissing him softly, his hands still gently cupping Carter's face and holding back his hair. After a moment, he pulled away and sat back in silence, lost in his thoughts. We still have years... why cry about the future? God, I feel like I'm in a soap opera of some sorts. He exhaled, watching his breath curl up into whispy swirls of steam, gliding up into the air to disappear among the stars. He frowned slightly, curling his fingers around Carter's hand all of a sudden. Something didn't feel right. His golden gaze flicked back to the shimmering barrier, and the realization hit him- they came out to fight Noir, and they had been sitting here like ducks the entire time. "Oh my god, I'm so stupid!" Alexander groaned, bolting up and summoning his sword. He could see several sets of white eyes glowing around them- not much of a threat unless you hadn't been expecting it. His flames flared up and mumbling the incantation underneath his breath he summoned a bright Lamplight, which hovered above him with a red tint to the light itself. It was enough to cause the Noir to back off ever so slightly, and provide Carter and Alexander with enough time to prepare themselves for a quick battle.

One daring Noir stepped into the light, its crooked frame lurching forward in a sickening manner. It opened up its gaping jaws, gliding forward on bent legs to test the boundaries of the light. There was not a barrier, and although the light was blinding it wouldn't be harmed- none of its comrades would. A malicious glint seemed to appear in its piercing gaze, the shadowy figure unhinging its jaws to release an ear-splitting screech in a battle cry of sorts, the rest of its kind surging forward alongside the daring Noir that had investigated the light. Alexander gripped his sword and swung right at the investigative Noir that had begun the attack, it's body fading to shadow and its eyes falling to the ground. He spun and stabbed another in the chest before it had the chance to rake its claws down his back, jerking the sword out and slamming the hilt into the face of another Noir attempting to attack him from behind. His blonde hair fluttered in front of his golden eyes, briefly concealing the glee and joy that came from practicing his sword skills on the zombie-like creatures. His foot slid ever so slightly to the left and he sprang up, flipping backward and causing two of the faster Noir to slam into one another before slicing both of their heads off in one fell swoop. He let out a laugh, deep and joyous as he cut through the ranks of the Noir, returning them to shadows and banishing their rotten souls briefly to wherever they went.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old January 27th, 2018, 03:15 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

as soon as he realized what had happened, carter wiped his eyes and sprung to his feet, wobbling slightly. he gained his balance quickly, pulling out his staff and moving up to stand beside alexander. carter never liked to summon his element, though he didn't know why. however, when needed, he would, but for now he could stick to just using physical combat. the male stooped to his tallest height and backed up, catching the attention of a few Noir before jumping against the tree, twirling in the air and landing behind them. he swung out his staff after using a bandage around his thigh to attach his blade to it, slicing at the Noir's heads. the last one moved before he could hit it and carter growled, having always misjudged how long it would take to land, turn and swing. his hair blew up in blue-brown waves, eyes narrowed with determination.

his nose scrunched and he glanced back at alexander to see how he was managing. the Noir in front of him reared up, ghastly mouth opening as a snarl seemed to come from it. ducking down, carter rolled on the ground and slashed at its legs, causing it to stumble before he could get up and cut away its head. he smirked and dropped to his knees, picking up as many of the fallen eyes as possible so he could throw them far, far away. the male huffed and looked around, crouched on one knee and searching for any more Noir or their eyes. when he found none, carter sighed in relief and hopped up next to alexander, calm though still cautious. his face held a seriousness that others would say only a general held, but he had always denied it. before now, carter would scoff if you had told him that he would become a general of the ordo guild, but now, he was going to. no matter what it took, he had to become one, for alexander.

and only alexander.

( i'm bad at fight scenes oops @Incandescence )
Old January 27th, 2018, 03:32 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

[Aaah, you did beautifully!]
[ @hiraeth ]

Relief swept through Alexander's system as he glanced back to make sure Carter was still okay- which he was. Not banishing his sword yet, Alexander moved closer to Carter and briefly checked him over- he knew that Carter wouldn't have even a scratch on him, but even so, he didn't want there to be any chance of an injury going untreated- not if it was Carter. Alexander smiled down at Carter, his golden gaze gleaming happily- exhilaration clear in his gaze and adrenaline still pumping through his veins. "That," He began, twirling his sword and miming stabbing a Noir, striking a fencing pose. "Was the most fun thing I've done in forever!" He grinned and glanced over at Carter with a mischevious twinkle in his warm golden pools. "Want to do it again?"

(Sorry for the short post! WB decided to strike again x.x)

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; January 27th, 2018 at 03:33 PM.
Old January 27th, 2018, 04:31 PM
the tale of six.

he smiled with a giggle, eyes alight with amusement. "alright, you happy puppy. calm down- we still have a whole stretch of land ahead of us." carter lightly punched alexander in the arm, voice breathless due to moving around so quickly. his cheeks were flushed, heart pounding from exhileration. undoing the wrap on his blade, he slid it back into his holster, however, he kept his staff at the ready. oceanic eyes flicked back and forth with wariness, lips pursed. "let's head forward," he mumbled. his hair waved into his face as he stepped ahead of alexander, moving further into the outside territory, a deadly serious look upon his face.

( it's fine!!! @Incandescence )

dO yOu FeEL ThE EYeS?
ThEy WAtCh YoUR EvERY MoVE...

ameko ♥
Old March 18th, 2018, 01:22 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
he smiled with a giggle, eyes alight with amusement. "alright, you happy puppy. calm down- we still have a whole stretch of land ahead of us." carter lightly punched alexander in the arm, voice breathless due to moving around so quickly. his cheeks were flushed, heart pounding from exhileration. undoing the wrap on his blade, he slid it back into his holster, however, he kept his staff at the ready. oceanic eyes flicked back and forth with wariness, lips pursed. "let's head forward," he mumbled. his hair waved into his face as he stepped ahead of alexander, moving further into the outside territory, a deadly serious look upon his face.

( it's fine!!! @Incandescence )
Alexander swept down to gently kiss Carter on the cheek, falling into step beside him. "You take this very seriously, don't you?" He teased gently, dimming the flames flickering on his sword and sliding into his holster as well. He kept their lamplight overhead, albiet dimmed a little bit so they could still see what was in the darkness ahead of them. He parted his hair with a slight flick of his fingers, looking ahead. Once more he fell into a contemplative silence, his mind wandering with thoughts of what was to come. These adventures into the Outside would soon become precious memories and Alexander had every intention to make them something memorable to both him and Carter. "You know, I want to do something more than this." He said suddenly, an adventurous spark lighting up in his gaze. "I want to visit the Evergreen Settlement and train there. Learn some of their battle techniques, live in an area without a shield. You and I... we could go there for a while." He looked over at Carter with a large smile. "I bet I could convince the Great Mages to let me go, and to take you along as my 'guard'."

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old March 19th, 2018, 10:52 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Alexander swept down to gently kiss Carter on the cheek, falling into step beside him. "You take this very seriously, don't you?" He teased gently, dimming the flames flickering on his sword and sliding into his holster as well. He kept their lamplight overhead, albiet dimmed a little bit so they could still see what was in the darkness ahead of them. He parted his hair with a slight flick of his fingers, looking ahead. Once more he fell into a contemplative silence, his mind wandering with thoughts of what was to come. These adventures into the Outside would soon become precious memories and Alexander had every intention to make them something memorable to both him and Carter. "You know, I want to do something more than this." He said suddenly, an adventurous spark lighting up in his gaze. "I want to visit the Evergreen Settlement and train there. Learn some of their battle techniques, live in an area without a shield. You and I... we could go there for a while." He looked over at Carter with a large smile. "I bet I could convince the Great Mages to let me go, and to take you along as my 'guard'."

carter grinned. "why, doesn't that sound dashing? a knight in shining armor," he laughed, holding his hand up dramatically. the boy's eyes glimmered with a playful glint. "of course you could, you're the most negotiable person know!" punching alexander in the arm, though gentle, carter padded forwards and looked around.
"let's do it. we don't have much time to spend together, so why not make the most of it?" carter's lips curled in a devilish smirk as he whipped out his staff, cheeks tinted a faint pink as he stared at the other. soon, he will be far from my reach. so close, yet unable to touch. almost as if he will become transparent, invisible. he will become king, and i will be a mere peasant awaiting his orders. even as the lead guard, i will not be fit for a king of his level. especially as he is to marry a woman and bear children. carter felt a surge of jealousy, sadness, and anxiety before he shoved them all away and dragged himself onwards.