Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay > Alternative Warriors Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:43 AM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 12:17 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Spookez.
Today 12:07 AM
Herondive Hollow
by BEAR.
Last post by Dark
Yesterday 11:57 PM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old March 30th, 2018, 07:30 AM

My Mood: Fine
Default The Shadow's (Rogue group)

Welcome to the shadow's, a group of rogues who found that it was better to live with each other then to live alone. Here at the shadow's we have strict rules, those caught breaking the rules will be severely punished. Now please come into our camp and settle down, you will see it's a good place to stay...

Territory-
Small dense pine and oak forest's nearby lakes and plains. The camp is set in a large underground cavern with dens branching off to the sides.

Rules-
1. Those staying permanently at the Shadow's must bid by all rules set by our founder. Those breaking them will be imprisoned and punished.
2. To those who stay, You must hunt for the group before yourself.
3. To those who stay, if the group is under attack, please protect any member of our group even with your life.
4. To those who stay, if you have a mate and kits outside of the group you must insure that at least one kit joins the group for the continuation of it.
5. Kits older then three moons old are to be taught how to hunt and fight.
6. Murder of any kind within the group is punishable by death.
7. Killing enemies insure that the rival or enemy groups are defeated permanently. However this is not expected, so if you don't wish to kill you don't have to.
8. Hunters mainly hunt for our food and fighters mainly patrol or battle train, but both are to do hunting and fighting in their spare time and when we are attacking or are being attacked.
9. Kits are tested to see if they will become a hunter or a fighter permanently at the age of 6 moons.
10. Kits of any group are to be protected. those seen attacking or bulling kits (Even other kits) are punished.
11. Cats to injured or sick to help are to be cared for. these cats eat with the queens, kits and elders.
12. Cats seen trespassing onto our territory can be welcomed to join, or chased off if otherwise.
13. At a kits 16 moon mark, the group holds a ceremony so that he or she may change their name if they so wish.
14. games are held every full moon, any cat can join so long as they bid by the rules. winners of these games are to be the first to chose their apprentice.
Those younger than 15 moons are bared from participating.

Please make your own forms-

Ranks-
Leader-
Cliff @Silver Fishie
Deputy-
Jinx @Black Cat
Healers- Open
Figthers-
Lake @Ravenfang
Axel @Timbergrowl
Hunters-
Drift @Black Cat
Apprentices-
Blink @Black Cat
Queens- open
Kits- open
Elders- open
Guests- open
Those outside the group- open

Last edited by Timbergrowl; April 3rd, 2018 at 05:44 PM.
Old March 30th, 2018, 08:05 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: The Shadow's (Rogue group)

I’ll apply for leader later today, :3

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 30th, 2018, 08:22 AM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
I’ll apply for leader later today, :3
And here he is!

Name: Cliff
Appearance: Cliff is a stone gray tabby tom, with wide dark gray stripes littering his coat. He has a whiter underbelly, with two white front paws. His claws are abnormally long, same for his ears and tail. He has one scar on his flank. White muzzle. He has dark amber eyes, with flecks of yellow and molten gold.
Personality: Cliff is a cold and stoic tom, with strong muscles and large paws. He is a bit clumsy, but after a while in a new territory, he becomes sure footed. He has a deep voice, and is capable of settling verbal fights easily. He is also a strong leader, unafraid to start a fight and show a claw or two. He does hate, when he fails. If he fails on anything, if you bring it up, don’t be surprised if you make it out with a few scratches or two, verbal scratches or physical. He loves kits. He would play with them all day long, just for the sake of being young again.
Other: Nope
Relations: OPEN
Mate: OPEN
Questions: When will the Roleplay start?
Mention: @Timbergrowl

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 30th, 2018, 09:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post
And here he is!

Name: Cliff
Appearance: Cliff is a stone gray tabby tom, with wide dark gray stripes littering his coat. He has a whiter underbelly, with two white front paws. His claws are abnormally long, same for his ears and tail. He has one scar on his flank. White muzzle. He has dark amber eyes, with flecks of yellow and molten gold.
Personality: Cliff is a cold and stoic tom, with strong muscles and large paws. He is a bit clumsy, but after a while in a new territory, he becomes sure footed. He has a deep voice, and is capable of settling verbal fights easily. He is also a strong leader, unafraid to start a fight and show a claw or two. He does hate, when he fails. If he fails on anything, if you bring it up, don’t be surprised if you make it out with a few scratches or two, verbal scratches or physical. He loves kits. He would play with them all day long, just for the sake of being young again.
Other: Nope
Relations: OPEN
Mate: OPEN
Questions: When will the Roleplay start?
Mention: @Timbergrowl
Accepted and when we have at least 5 cats. if you know anyone who'd join please ask them.
Old March 30th, 2018, 02:25 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
Accepted and when we have at least 5 cats. if you know anyone who'd join please ask them.
Okay!

~pom~

Old March 30th, 2018, 04:29 PM
An indecisive rat

Name: Jinx
Appearance: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20171027220709
Love Interest: Open
Kin: Open
Other:
Personality:

Jinx is one of the most patient cat you would ever meet. She’s never too easy to rile up, or get angry. She likes to wait on others, hoping they would see what she means through her own eyes. She’s quite the tender cat with a remarkable voice and length of wisdom. Never easy to annoy or yell at others.
This is how come many finds her understanding. She adores talking to other cats, and acting as if she’s a therapist of some sort. This she-cat does not like to see sad faces, and tries her best to help as much as possible. She knows that the past can be a bitter memory to everyone, which is why she likes to help and understand the problems of other cats, trying to make them see the light.
This molly is very humorous. She likes to crack jokes. Even in the darkest situations. Jinx adores seeing a flickered smile on another's face, and tries to keep dense situations into a more friendlier environment. She can be quite the jokester--with her booming laugh that echoes throughout the forest. She is considered to be good company, and could tell of the most wildest, fascinating stories ever.
Her spirited traits plays along with her humorous one. She’s upbeat, always friendly. She never finds herself angry or sad. In fact, she tries to stay away from depression and help others stay away from it as well. She’s approachable, and funny and always looking for a new adventure to go on. She loves nature, finding beauty everywhere she lands herself.

Name: Drift
Appearance:
http://www.tridanim.com/images/pre03...er-d6f5khe.jpg
Other:
Personality: Tba

Name: Blink
Appearance: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20161015122731
Other:
Personality: Tba

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; March 30th, 2018 at 06:10 PM.
Old April 1st, 2018, 01:40 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Ok! fighter coming in! XD

Name: Lake
Appearance: a light silvery coat with dark grey underbelly and small frame, her fur always seems well groomed. she also has a deep scar across her left eye and many other scars from being a fighter.
Personality: a lively she-cat that loves kits and hopes to have some of her own some day. She is not afraid to protect any-cat that is in the group, and though hunting isn’t her strongest area, she sometimes gets a bird or two. She is known to never back down from a fight though she is one of the older fighters.
Other: nup
Love interest/possible mate: Cliff ( @Silver Fishie is this ok?)
Relations: OPEN!
@Timbergrowl

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old April 1st, 2018, 06:55 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post
Ok! fighter coming in! XD

Name: Lake
Appearance: a light silvery coat with dark grey underbelly and small frame, her fur always seems well groomed. she also has a deep scar across her left eye and many other scars from being a fighter.
Personality: a lively she-cat that loves kits and hopes to have some of her own some day. She is not afraid to protect any-cat that is in the group, and though hunting isn’t her strongest area, she sometimes gets a bird or two. She is known to never back down from a fight though she is one of the older fighters.
Other: nup
Love interest/possible mate: Cliff ( @Silver Fishie is this ok?)
Relations: OPEN!
@Timbergrowl
Oh yes sure!

~pom~

Old April 2nd, 2018, 06:27 AM

@Black Cat @Ravenfang
Accepted! well start soon alright?
Old April 2nd, 2018, 06:54 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
@Black Cat @Ravenfang
Accepted! well start soon alright?
Ok!

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry