Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How's your pfp?
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:40 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 08:30 AM
RiverClan New Character...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:25 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by nyx
Today 08:19 AM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by peachfuzz~
Today 08:16 AM

Old December 28th, 2017, 12:31 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: ★ The Tribe of Falling Stars ★

Running wind stepped out of his den, the cool draft hitting his face and solid grey fur as he stood a few feet above the tribe. The clan had already moved off to complete their duties, like hunting but no patrols had been sent out. It was in the process, between his head guard, Ending heart and one of his newest recruits lone digger. He was quite proud of the name he had given him as he became of age. It was solitaryband strong. A good name for a good cat. The seer than rose too his paws, turning and padding down the rockfall that lead to a ledge and finally a jump down onto the main rooms floor. When the stocky tom hit the ground you could hear his claws scrap against the stone to keep him upright as he began to slowly approach the fresh kill. But before he did a shadow slipped from the sides of the carver ducked and plucked a piece of prey for himself. “Silent scatter!” called the seer. He knew everyone in the tribe and he also knew their weaknesses and strengths. He watched them always and would confront them if he felt he needed to. Silent scatter was a cat he was just getting to now, he was skittish and ultimately now very- what do you call it? Sociable? Yeah that. The large toms smile softened into a friendly grin “I hope you plan on hunting later” he commented with a slight tip of his head. Of course he was trying to be playful but sometimes it didn’t come across as that. “And perhaps you could bring some to the queens? Winter is a hard time for us all” he meowed dismissly.

@Shadow

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 28th, 2017, 01:17 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

♡ @Sasukewolf (madness)

the havana brown nodded, eyes downturned. he suddenly felt shy under the strong stare of ending heart, his pelt warm. lone digger knew the power that the older tom held, and made a promise to himself to not act out and bring that power against him. his small frame wouldn't stand a chance when put into a fight between him and ending heart. looking back at the den of guards, lone digger silently wished for aspen swirl to wake up.

now, the tom didn't mind being with one of the strongest felines of the tribe, but the attentive gaze watching him caused a sense of nervousness to spark in his mind. his ears swivelled back and forth as he followed ending heart, tail low against the ground. every step he took was soft, silent. lone digger's size gave him an advantage when fighting- he was light on his paws, making way for agility and stealth.

originally, he wanted to be a hunter, but he couldn't be bothered to be protected. and running wind knew that. the seer had assigned him to aspen swirl once he became a trainee, learning to be a guard for the tribe. lone digger was thankful for the seer's choice, more than happy to protect and defend everyone in the tribe of falling stars.
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:24 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
♡ @Sasukewolf (madness)

the havana brown nodded, eyes downturned. he suddenly felt shy under the strong stare of ending heart, his pelt warm. lone digger knew the power that the older tom held, and made a promise to himself to not act out and bring that power against him. his small frame wouldn't stand a chance when put into a fight between him and ending heart. looking back at the den of guards, lone digger silently wished for aspen swirl to wake up.

now, the tom didn't mind being with one of the strongest felines of the tribe, but the attentive gaze watching him caused a sense of nervousness to spark in his mind. his ears swivelled back and forth as he followed ending heart, tail low against the ground. every step he took was soft, silent. lone digger's size gave him an advantage when fighting- he was light on his paws, making way for agility and stealth.

originally, he wanted to be a hunter, but he couldn't be bothered to be protected. and running wind knew that. the seer had assigned him to aspen swirl once he became a trainee, learning to be a guard for the tribe. lone digger was thankful for the seer's choice, more than happy to protect and defend everyone in the tribe of falling stars.
He flicked his tail a bit as he walks out of the tribes camp, breathing in the cool fresh air. “ such a nice day..” he says softly to himself as he continues walking. “ okay my little warrior tell me what’s the first thing to do when on patrol?” He asks calmly as he walks. His eyes were scanning the area and his nose was constantly smelling for any strange scents or just anything out of the ordinary. His muscles were tense and his claws were out of course just in case. He was always ready for a attack even if he was just having a normal walk outside. He just can’t help it, his mind was always on alert when outside and he was ready for anything, he looks back at Lone digger. “ also don’t be shy my little warrior. This life is peaceful and kind and we all have a duty here under the seers and leaders rule. Nothing can change this and nor should it change us my friend. So come on purr be happy this may be the only time you get to speak to me my little warrior. “ he purrs softly as he walks
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:31 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Misty Shade dipped her head slightly at the seer. The Shrew she placed in the pile earlier had fallen. She picked it back up and placed it again. "Hello Running Wind!" She meowed. She instantly stepped back as she realized she interrupted him. 'Think before you speak Misty Shade.
Don't speak before you think.
' She thought to herself. She began to walk away.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Last edited by Ariii; December 28th, 2017 at 01:32 PM.
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:42 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Hidden Faith seemed to be in a bit of a..problem.The guard was settled down in a little corner in the camp, all innocent, right? Her head was tilted, and she seemed to be dozing off. So everything was okay.. Right? Wrong. I don't think you know who Hidden Faith really is. She's usually a social butterfly, never to be seen alone. Ever. So what was wrong? What led her to succumb to being all alone? Her family. She doesn't speak about her family often, due to what they did to her, but let me tell you, her family.. God, I can't even go into the story without being sick to my stomach, so I'll leave that for another time. Her ice blue eyes closed, and she was asleep.
lotusfang
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:47 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Never Fall crept through the grass like a snake slithering down rocks, Brown eyes focussed on the ground in front of him. A mouse scurried past and with a swift bite to the neck, it was swinging from the grey tabby's jaws.
Old December 28th, 2017, 01:52 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Never Fall crept through the grass like a snake slithering down rocks, Brown eyes focussed on the ground in front of him. A mouse scurried past and with a swift bite to the neck, it was swinging from the grey tabby's jaws.
Misty Shade walked away from the Kill pile and into the forest. She eventually came across Never Fall. "Mouse huh?" She asked. And without an answer, she spoke again. "Where are the rabbits and lizzards? Why is it just these tiny little rodents?" She asked.

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old December 28th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer View Post
Misty Shade walked away from the Kill pile and into the forest. She eventually came across Never Fall. "Mouse huh?" She asked. And without an answer, she spoke again. "Where are the rabbits and lizzards? Why is it just these tiny little rodents?" She asked.
"Patience, Minty Shade. It is Winter after all. And with lots more predators roaming around, it's not a surprise that there's very little prey. Just make do with what we've got and hope the tribe will be well fed." The Lead Hunter mewed. "Now, we should probably head back. We shouldn't really be out here. This isn't a patrol." But he saw the disappointed look in Minty Shade's eyes. "But I haven't seen Running Wind at all today and I'd rather let the leader appoint patrols. So hopefully these small rodents will keep the tribe going for a bit until we can get a patrol out there." Never Fall reasoned.
Old December 28th, 2017, 03:14 PM
joe mama

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"Patience, Minty Shade. It is Winter after all. And with lots more predators roaming around, it's not a surprise that there's very little prey. Just make do with what we've got and hope the tribe will be well fed." The Lead Hunter mewed. "Now, we should probably head back. We shouldn't really be out here. This isn't a patrol." But he saw the disappointed look in Minty Shade's eyes. "But I haven't seen Running Wind at all today and I'd rather let the leader appoint patrols. So hopefully these small rodents will keep the tribe going for a bit until we can get a patrol out there." Never Fall reasoned.
"Okay.." She meowed. She started to head back, but walked into another small cobweb. "Really? Why does this keep happening? Stupid spiders. Although, we do need the cobwebs to help with bleeding, but they aren't pleasant to walk in to." She meowed. She continued to walk back. She signaled to Never Fall to follow her by flicking her tail.

Old December 28th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Reindeer View Post
"Okay.." She meowed. She started to head back, but walked into another small cobweb. "Really? Why does this keep happening? Stupid spiders. Although, we do need the cobwebs to help with bleeding, but they aren't pleasant to walk in to." She meowed. She continued to walk back. She signaled to Never Fall to follow her by flicking her tail.

Faded was outside the apprentices den, trying to find her mentor then suddenly she saw her mentor talking with Never Fall and then caught in the cobwebs. She holded in her laugh as she padded over to her mentor. ``Minty Shade! When will our training start?`` She asked, ``Er, I mean I can wait but I was just wondering!`` She mewed, trying not to sound to whiny or impatient because she didn't want to seem like those kind of apprentices, not like they weren't bad though!

Last edited by Mystic; December 28th, 2017 at 03:21 PM.