Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:28 PM
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by nyx
Today 01:22 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:20 PM
Hidden Haven
Last post by blxze.
Today 01:20 PM
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 01:19 PM

Old December 17th, 2017, 01:56 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Stuck without help...{Private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Flarestrike smiled grew wider then turned into a smirk. "You have a pretty purr, ya know that?" He replied, smoothly. Or trying to. However he had to admit he was regretting it because that would weird her out. Before letting her reply, he slid/ran into the den. For a brief second his tail touched the bottom of her chin but it sent a tingling feeling. He hated it but loved it. Flarestrike slam his head against the back wall, shaking his head. Cringing a little at the pain, worth hearing her reply! Guess I'll have a headache but this is better. He pretended like nothing had happen, "Now let's sleep.. Splashy Squirrel." His voice began to trail off, as he could feel his body suddenly feel like a rock. A huge rock. Flarestrike didn't want to move one bit, already comfortable without a moss bed or anything. Really anything was better because he needed the rest. "Sleep sounds like one of the most comforting things ever..." Flarestrike mumbled. He ended up doing that for quite some time, saying random things that didn't make any sense. Some of it was complaints to Splashpool or really random things like him repeating, "Frog" over and over again.
Splashpool was just about to say thank you when Flarestrike walked into the den. She walked in after him, watching as he hit his head on the wall. She let out a chuckle, laying down to make herself comfortable. The molly was half hoping that he would move over towards her, so that they could stay warm, but wouldn't that be awkward?! She rested her head on her paws, slowly closing her eyes. It was a bit hard for her. She would always have a cat close to her in the warriors den back in Riverclan, but now she felt empty inside. Even though I want to stay with Flarestrike there is a part of me that just wants to get home. Splashpool went into a position that made her comfortable, starring at Flarestrike as sleep almost overtook her.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:04 AM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Splashpool was just about to say thank you when Flarestrike walked into the den. She walked in after him, watching as he hit his head on the wall. She let out a chuckle, laying down to make herself comfortable. The molly was half hoping that he would move over towards her, so that they could stay warm, but wouldn't that be awkward?! She rested her head on her paws, slowly closing her eyes. It was a bit hard for her. She would always have a cat close to her in the warriors den back in Riverclan, but now she felt empty inside. Even though I want to stay with Flarestrike there is a part of me that just wants to get home. Splashpool went into a position that made her comfortable, starring at Flarestrike as sleep almost overtook her.
Flarestrike was already asleep, unmoving. He could feel her breath tickle his nose lightly. However even if his body was asleep he wasn't. It was something that he was unable to sleep causing him to have restless nights. I need to get home, don't I? He wanted to stick with just that thought, Flarestrike didn't like the hesitant though. Okay, so he would admit he like Splashpool as a friend but clan was more importment. However the word friend was confusing him. It didn't seem to fit her but what was a friend? Flarestrike let out a sigh in sleep, his ears lowered as his tail curled up next to his side. However he didn't bother moving closer to the molly because he had did enough to confuse him and.. most likely ruin whatever she thought of him. Flarestrike was used to the cold chill now sense he usually slept in the back where no one saw him. He realized how much he didn't understand what friends were. He'll ask Splashpool later.

(Timeskip?)

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old December 17th, 2017, 02:10 AM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Flarestrike was already asleep, unmoving. He could feel her breath tickle his nose lightly. However even if his body was asleep he wasn't. It was something that he was unable to sleep causing him to have restless nights. I need to get home, don't I? He wanted to stick with just that thought, Flarestrike didn't like the hesitant though. Okay, so he would admit he like Splashpool as a friend but clan was more importment. However the word friend was confusing him. It didn't seem to fit her but what was a friend? Flarestrike let out a sigh in sleep, his ears lowered as his tail curled up next to his side. However he didn't bother moving closer to the molly because he had did enough to confuse him and.. most likely ruin whatever she thought of him. Flarestrike was used to the cold chill now sense he usually slept in the back where no one saw him. He realized how much he didn't understand what friends were. He'll ask Splashpool later.

(Timeskip?)
(yeah)
It was morning now, but Splashpool was still sleeping. The molly had woken up many times. After a while of sleeping a bit more Splashpool woke up, finding her fur brushed up against her's. The Riverclan molly instantly stood up, moving away from Flarestrike. I must have rolled in my sleep. Way to go splashpool! Splashpool growled at her own thought, shaking it away with anger. There was nothing wrong with being too close to Flarestrike. They were just frinds for Starclans sake! The friends Splashpool had back home had always gotten close to her while they were sleeping. But they were all She-cats. No tom has ever shared tongues with me or even brush up against my side when they slept to show their friendships.

Old December 17th, 2017, 02:29 AM

Quote:

(yeah)
It was morning now, but Splashpool was still sleeping. The molly had woken up many times. After a while of sleeping a bit more Splashpool woke up, finding her fur brushed up against her's. The Riverclan molly instantly stood up, moving away from Flarestrike. I must have rolled in my sleep. Way to go splashpool! Splashpool growled at her own thought, shaking it away with anger. There was nothing wrong with being too close to Flarestrike. They were just frinds for Starclans sake! The friends Splashpool had back home had always gotten close to her while they were sleeping. But they were all She-cats. No tom has ever shared tongues with me or even brush up against my side when they slept to show their friendships.

Firestrike was still asleep, not bothering to open his eyes. He could hear the shuffling of the molly's paws and quick movement. Stirring in his sleep, his golden eyes opened a little. "S-splashy Squirrel?" He mumbled, sleepily. However he didn't know why but he had felt.. refreshed a little but not because he had someone to sleep next to him. Firestrike opened his eyes fully now, his vision blurry a little before clearing. "Did something happen? You look angry." He replied, clueless. He didn't seem to know she was sleeping next to him, Flarestrike blinked. His stomach rumbled with hunger, they didn't even eat before going asleep. He yawned, stretching. Shaking his head a little before offering Splashpool a smile, "Bad dream?" He guessed. He rolled his shoulders to get the stiffness out of them, gazing out of the den to the blinding light. Flarestrike wanted to slump down back to the floor, he didn't really sleep like he had guessed. The warrior scratched his ear, tilting his head at Splashpool. "Or are the foxes actually still here?" His voice was hushed like he was scared that speaking it, it would come true. Flarestrike eyes were a bit watery from awaking, they always seem to be like that when he awoke.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 17th, 2017 at 02:29 AM.
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:

Firestrike was still asleep, not bothering to open his eyes. He could hear the shuffling of the molly's paws and quick movement. Stirring in his sleep, his golden eyes opened a little. "S-splashy Squirrel?" He mumbled, sleepily. However he didn't know why but he had felt.. refreshed a little but not because he had someone to sleep next to him. Firestrike opened his eyes fully now, his vision blurry a little before clearing. "Did something happen? You look angry." He replied, clueless. He didn't seem to know she was sleeping next to him, Flarestrike blinked. His stomach rumbled with hunger, they didn't even eat before going asleep. He yawned, stretching. Shaking his head a little before offering Splashpool a smile, "Bad dream?" He guessed. He rolled his shoulders to get the stiffness out of them, gazing out of the den to the blinding light. Flarestrike wanted to slump down back to the floor, he didn't really sleep like he had guessed. The warrior scratched his ear, tilting his head at Splashpool. "Or are the foxes actually still here?" His voice was hushed like he was scared that speaking it, it would come true. Flarestrike eyes were a bit watery from awaking, they always seem to be like that when he awoke.
Splashpool let out a chuckle as Flarestrike began to panic. "No the foxes aren't here." meowed the molly that couldn't but continue laughing at her friend. The riverclan she-cat looked at Flarestrike with a small pure. I don't understand why i'm purring everytime I look at Flarestrike. I think...I think I like him! Oh no! How am I supposed to fight this feeling inside my chest?!?! Splashpool ran out of the den towards the stream. She sat by the bank, gazing down at her reflection. All of a sudden her reflection left and the face of Flarestrike. Oh starclan help me! I can't he's a Shadowclan cat and i'm a Riverclan cat. I have to fight this feeling!!!

Old December 17th, 2017, 11:31 PM

Quote:

Splashpool let out a chuckle as Flarestrike began to panic. "No the foxes aren't here." meowed the molly that couldn't but continue laughing at her friend. The riverclan she-cat looked at Flarestrike with a small pure. I don't understand why i'm purring everytime I look at Flarestrike. I think...I think I like him! Oh no! How am I supposed to fight this feeling inside my chest?!?! Splashpool ran out of the den towards the stream. She sat by the bank, gazing down at her reflection. All of a sudden her reflection left and the face of Flarestrike. Oh starclan help me! I can't he's a Shadowclan cat and i'm a Riverclan cat. I have to fight this feeling!!!
Flarestrike smiled at her laughter followed by a loud purr. "Okay, Okay! No foxes. Good." He said. His stomach filled with butterflies the moment he looked up at her, instantly looking back down. Flarestrike was starting to dislike this bubbly feeling. It had such a strange effect on him but why with Splashpool? His smile and purring was quickly wipe off when she ran. Flarestrike blinked, gulping. His ears lowered, "Di-id I say something wrong?" He mumbled. Frowning, he slowly followed. Why am I worrying so much! I mean, c'mon she's a Riverclan cat. It's normal to care for anyone but.. this is too much. Flarestrike was behide her now, "Hey? Is everything okay, sorry if I said something wrong. Did I bring something bad up, just nod if I did." He said, softly. Frowning, he sat next to her finally. Tilting his head before looking at the sun. It was rising up now. Flarestrike let out a sigh but looked back at her. Sometimes the tom could be dense and this was one of those times.

pronouns.cc
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Flarestrike smiled at her laughter followed by a loud purr. "Okay, Okay! No foxes. Good." He said. His stomach filled with butterflies the moment he looked up at her, instantly looking back down. Flarestrike was starting to dislike this bubbly feeling. It had such a strange effect on him but why with Splashpool? His smile and purring was quickly wipe off when she ran. Flarestrike blinked, gulping. His ears lowered, "Di-id I say something wrong?" He mumbled. Frowning, he slowly followed. Why am I worrying so much! I mean, c'mon she's a Riverclan cat. It's normal to care for anyone but.. this is too much. Flarestrike was behide her now, "Hey? Is everything okay, sorry if I said something wrong. Did I bring something bad up, just nod if I did." He said, softly. Frowning, he sat next to her finally. Tilting his head before looking at the sun. It was rising up now. Flarestrike let out a sigh but looked back at her. Sometimes the tom could be dense and this was one of those times.
Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with a shake of her head. "I don't really know how to put this, but I..." meowed Splashpool, pausing to think of a way to tell him her feelings about him. She looked away from his gaze, looking across the stream to the other side. She couldn't find the urge to look at the Shadowclan. She was just too embarrassed to do or say anything.
(sorry it's short.)

Old December 18th, 2017, 07:59 PM

Quote:

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with a shake of her head. "I don't really know how to put this, but I..." meowed Splashpool, pausing to think of a way to tell him her feelings about him. She looked away from his gaze, looking across the stream to the other side. She couldn't find the urge to look at the Shadowclan. She was just too embarrassed to do or say anything.
(sorry it's short.)
Flarestrike eyes narrowed a little, but forced a smile on his face. "Hmm?" He spoke quietly, but in a gentle tone. He looked up, their was always something about that sentence that sent chills up his spine. Their was so many things that could come out of the sentence. Like `I love you`, `I must go`, or something like that. He paused, `love you`. Flarestrike eyes widened a little at the thought but of course it wouldn't be that. Why would it? The red furred tom nudged her a little, "Hey! You can tell me anything, it can't be that bad?" Their was no mistake question in his voice. Flarestrike didn't believe his own words but he did. Everything he did had a reason and every bad and good outcome had a reason. That was what he lived by, his motto. Flarestrike felt his tail rub her back in a gentle way, somewhat trying to comfort her.

pronouns.cc
Old December 18th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Flarestrike eyes narrowed a little, but forced a smile on his face. "Hmm?" He spoke quietly, but in a gentle tone. He looked up, their was always something about that sentence that sent chills up his spine. Their was so many things that could come out of the sentence. Like `I love you`, `I must go`, or something like that. He paused, `love you`. Flarestrike eyes widened a little at the thought but of course it wouldn't be that. Why would it? The red furred tom nudged her a little, "Hey! You can tell me anything, it can't be that bad?" Their was no mistake question in his voice. Flarestrike didn't believe his own words but he did. Everything he did had a reason and every bad and good outcome had a reason. That was what he lived by, his motto. Flarestrike felt his tail rub her back in a gentle way, somewhat trying to comfort her.
Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with a small dip of her head. How can I possibly tell him that I love him without actually saying it? She starred down at her, not once meeting the tom's gaze. I can't possibly look at him with these thoughts. "I think i'm in love with you Flarestrike. I just don't think I'm supposed to. It's wrong, but at the same time it's right." meowed Splashpool, really trying to honest. She gazed down into the water at her reflection once more as a bunch of thoughts rushed into her head. Without thinking she pressed her muzzle to his. giving what two-legs called a kiss.

Old December 18th, 2017, 08:30 PM

Quote:

Splashpool looked at Flarestrike with a small dip of her head. How can I possibly tell him that I love him without actually saying it? She starred down at her, not once meeting the tom's gaze. I can't possibly look at him with these thoughts. "I think i'm in love with you Flarestrike. I just don't think I'm supposed to. It's wrong, but at the same time it's right." meowed Splashpool, really trying to honest. She gazed down into the water at her reflection once more as a bunch of thoughts rushed into her head. Without thinking she pressed her muzzle to his. giving what two-legs called a kiss.
Flarestrike coughed, "Come again?" He muttered. He heard it right. His ears lowered, was... was he in love? That was impossible. Impossible. He was a loyal Shadowclan cat! He didn't have time for love, however he couldn't reject her or say it back. Words were choked in his throat, as she pressed her muzzle against his he was surprised and confused. Flarestrike didn't lean back, slowly leaning in. I think I am in love. With a squirrel cat. However the nickname didn't seem to fit right, no.. it needed something better. Pulling away a little, a small smile on his lips. "I think, I think I do too.. Queen." Flarestrike said, obviously avoiding saying love. What would they now? He had to returned to his clan, in love or not. Would they just meet up again and again until death or someone finds out? Licking her cheek with affection. "What do we do now?" That was the question that cats would always wish for a answer but their was no true answer to it. Flarestrike couldn't help but purr, loudly.

pronouns.cc