Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Knowledge trading center
by hades.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 03:00 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:55 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:54 PM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by blxze.
Today 02:43 PM

Old December 9th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Heart of Ice

Blossom wandered down the sidewalk, her tail flicking in the air. Where was she? At this point, she accepted that she was hopelessly lost. It happened quite often, actually. She hated to admit it, though. Her eyes scanned the houses, looking for something... anything... even a little bit familiar. She sighed and shook her head. Her eyes caught on a large house with a red door. She had seen dogs come in and out of this house often. She avoided it as much as she could. Now that Blossom knew where she was, she realized that she wasn't too far from her own home. She smiled in relief and quickly hopped away from the house in case another bulldog came out. She wouldn't want another encounter with him...
@Cheshire cat
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:01 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Heart of Ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Blossom wandered down the sidewalk, her tail flicking in the air. Where was she? At this point, she accepted that she was hopelessly lost. It happened quite often, actually. She hated to admit it, though. Her eyes scanned the houses, looking for something... anything... even a little bit familiar. She sighed and shook her head. Her eyes caught on a large house with a red door. She had seen dogs come in and out of this house often. She avoided it as much as she could. Now that Blossom knew where she was, she realized that she wasn't too far from her own home. She smiled in relief and quickly hopped away from the house in case another bulldog came out. She wouldn't want another encounter with him...
@Cheshire cat
Thx)
Weiss a white furred she cat with ice blew eyes was sitting on her fence her head in the air looking quite proud of herself she smiled and licked her left paw her fluffy tail was hanging off the fence . She meowed and stretched as her ear flicked she tilted her head and noticed Blossom who was walking down the stone path two legs always used funny she never understood twolegs but they took care of her well so she didn't mind. She raised her eyebrow and leapt of the fence and in front of blossom her eyes Looking cold as she studied her now curious as to why blossom would even stray from her own home!
" and who are you? " she asked coldly her voice would send chills up your spine . Her tail was in the air

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Thx)
Weiss a white furred she cat with ice blew eyes was sitting on her fence her head in the air looking quite proud of herself she smiled and licked her left paw her fluffy tail was hanging off the fence . She meowed and stretched as her ear flicked she tilted her head and noticed Blossom who was walking down the stone path two legs always used funny she never understood twolegs but they took care of her well so she didn't mind. She raised her eyebrow and leapt of the fence and in front of blossom her eyes Looking cold as she studied her now curious as to why blossom would even stray from her own home!
" and who are you? " she asked coldly her voice would send chills up your spine . Her tail was in the air
Blossom jumped back, trembling. "B-B-Blossom... I live a-arou-ou-nd he-here. I uh um got... lost. Is this your h-house? I didn't me-mean to intr-ude." She shivered. She hated when cats got all riled up when she walked past them. It's not like they owned the whole neighborhood! But she kept her mouth shut, not wanting to provoke the other cat. "I'm Blossom and I live here. Around here." she said, with a bit more confidence. Though her voice was still quiet, she held her head a bit higher. She was always told that if she faked it well, others would believe it. She didn't realize that her whiskers were trembling.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Blossom jumped back, trembling. "B-B-Blossom... I live a-arou-ou-nd he-here. I uh um got... lost. Is this your h-house? I didn't me-mean to intr-ude." She shivered. She hated when cats got all riled up when she walked past them. It's not like they owned the whole neighborhood! But she kept her mouth shut, not wanting to provoke the other cat. "I'm Blossom and I live here. Around here." she said, with a bit more confidence. Though her voice was still quiet, she held her head a bit higher. She was always told that if she faked it well, others would believe it. She didn't realize that her whiskers were trembling.
She smirked and chuckled she liked to be the dominant one of the conversation or anything else for that matter she noticed blossoms whiskers twitch and couldn't help but smile smugly she sat down and sighed
" indeed it is my den just right there behind the fence . Names Weiss " she meowed and scratched her ear she looked back at blossom and she was even more curious . But yet she couldn't help but be shocked! She was talking to some dolt or atleast it's what she thought . Her own whiskers twitched but in amusement " where is your den? " she asked

Old December 9th, 2017, 12:16 PM

Quote:
She smirked and chuckled she liked to be the dominant one of the conversation or anything else for that matter she noticed blossoms whiskers twitch and couldn't help but smile smugly she sat down and sighed
" indeed it is my den just right there behind the fence . Names Weiss " she meowed and scratched her ear she looked back at blossom and she was even more curious . But yet she couldn't help but be shocked! She was talking to some dolt or atleast it's what she thought . Her own whiskers twitched but in amusement " where is your den? " she asked
"That one," she said as she gestured to a light blue house with a navy blue roof across the street. The door was bright white, recently painted to hide the weathering. "I won't go on your territory so... you don't need to fear about that. If you want, I'll go to my den now," she said quietly. Her mind flashed to the bigger housefolk yelling at each other and throwing heavy objects. She cringed and glanced at her house again. The upper lights of the house had turned off and the lower lights were on. "Um... bye," she said nervously.
Old December 9th, 2017, 12:27 PM

Quote:
"That one," she said as she gestured to a light blue house with a navy blue roof across the street. The door was bright white, recently painted to hide the weathering. "I won't go on your territory so... you don't need to fear about that. If you want, I'll go to my den now," she said quietly. Her mind flashed to the bigger housefolk yelling at each other and throwing heavy objects. She cringed and glanced at her house again. The upper lights of the house had turned off and the lower lights were on. "Um... bye," she said nervously.
Weiss was wide eyed and was in front of blossom again she shook her head
" tsk tsk . Now hold up just a second " she meowed and walked closer to blossom her own whiskers twitched
"Just because I asked who you were doesn't mean that I care about my territory only a bit do I care of it " she added and sat down again and besides what's wrong with meeting new cats?
" and besides ... I can use a good conversation " she meowed with a smile

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Weiss was wide eyed and was in front of blossom again she shook her head
" tsk tsk . Now hold up just a second " she meowed and walked closer to blossom her own whiskers twitched
"Just because I asked who you were doesn't mean that I care about my territory only a bit do I care of it " she added and sat down again and besides what's wrong with meeting new cats?
" and besides ... I can use a good conversation " she meowed with a smile
Blossom blinked. "Um," she said. She studied the new cat curiously. "I got here a few moons ago, so I tend to get lost quite a bit. I just got back home from an escapade caused by my forgetfulness. My housefolk don't like me in the house all the time. They fight quite a bit, which I don't understand. They're mates, but sometimes the female will bring in other males when her male is out. How irresponsible." She felt awkward now that she had told this cat about her house. I mean, she didn't even know her! Even though the cat seemed aggressive, Blossom found her easy to talk to.
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Blossom blinked. "Um," she said. She studied the new cat curiously. "I got here a few moons ago, so I tend to get lost quite a bit. I just got back home from an escapade caused by my forgetfulness. My housefolk don't like me in the house all the time. They fight quite a bit, which I don't understand. They're mates, but sometimes the female will bring in other males when her male is out. How irresponsible." She felt awkward now that she had told this cat about her house. I mean, she didn't even know her! Even though the cat seemed aggressive, Blossom found her easy to talk to.
Weiss was wide eyed even her mouth dropped open how can a twoleg do that to one another? Her fur slowly rose up
" that's ....that's Absurd! If there mates they stay as mates! " she meowed with a hint of anger in her icy voice but she took a deep breath and scratched her ear again " my twoleg is an elder but she's nice " she meowed for some reason she didn't find blossom to be as such a dolt as she thought . She stretched and yawned " now I'm not asking this cause I care but I'm curious why don't they want you in the house? Outdoors are filthy " she meowed

Old December 9th, 2017, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Weiss was wide eyed even her mouth dropped open how can a twoleg do that to one another? Her fur slowly rose up
" that's ....that's Absurd! If there mates they stay as mates! " she meowed with a hint of anger in her icy voice but she took a deep breath and scratched her ear again " my twoleg is an elder but she's nice " she meowed for some reason she didn't find blossom to be as such a dolt as she thought . She stretched and yawned " now I'm not asking this cause I care but I'm curious why don't they want you in the house? Outdoors are filthy " she meowed
Blossom shrugged, "they yell at me whenever they see me. They especially get mad at me when I climb on stuff or shed. It seems like the male doesn't like me. He picked me up from a dirty place with lots of other animals, put me in a box, and awhile later the female opened the box and smashed her face all over the males." Her nose wrinkled, "sometimes the female and male are good to each other, but sometimes they fight and stuff."
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Blossom shrugged, "they yell at me whenever they see me. They especially get mad at me when I climb on stuff or shed. It seems like the male doesn't like me. He picked me up from a dirty place with lots of other animals, put me in a box, and awhile later the female opened the box and smashed her face all over the males." Her nose wrinkled, "sometimes the female and male are good to each other, but sometimes they fight and stuff."
Weiss shivered a bit she heard of a place like that before , metal cages with animals inside of them . Her own eyes showed fear of that place she called it the metal house . Where they take cats like blossom or forbid herself but she was too sophisticated ! She couldn't be put in the metal house .that's why she never strayed from home maybe across the street but that was it
" I call it the metal house it sounds like a nightmare " she meowed and shook her fur " i. .I'm sorry " she said and she was truly sorry .