Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:39 PM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:38 PM

Old December 5th, 2017, 11:27 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Blue belle and maple [ Private ]

Blue belle say with her paws crissed nearly over each other. Seated on the owl door of the barn to escape dodge and dusk always battling it out for supremacy over each it could sometimes, no always, get to your head. And for some so delicate it really hurt her sometimes. As blue belle examined the coming morning as dusk faded and the sun began it's heating of the earth she simply watched and tried to take it all in. Since blue was considerably smaller than all three toms she found security in the owl door, they could certainly fit up there with her but a matter of getting to the little ledge was the hard part. She never worried about being found or her space invaded. It was the perk of being so small.

@.:Blue Wishes:.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 6th, 2017, 04:40 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Blue belle and maple [ Private ]

Maple had been looking for Blue Belle, it wasn’t really because of anything but just wanting to get away from the endless yelling and arguing that was Dusk and Dodge. How couldn’t they get along? He shrugged, it was something he didn’t know, but he didn’t really care. He was trying to think of where the molly might be, and found traces of her scent around a kind of door up near the roof. How could she have gotten up there? His eyes glanced around, trying to find any way to the only cat that seemed to acknowledge his existence sometimes. Haybales! the word came to his mind, and he jumped up the lumps until he was almost at the door. Using his long legs to jump, he managed to make his way up onto owl door, sitting next to Blue awkwardly, trying to keep his balance. “So...why are you up here?” the tom asked simply, looking at the molly quietly, as though he was almost angry she had dissapeared, dispite him being mostly relieved.
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:41 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post
Maple had been looking for Blue Belle, it wasn’t really because of anything but just wanting to get away from the endless yelling and arguing that was Dusk and Dodge. How couldn’t they get along? He shrugged, it was something he didn’t know, but he didn’t really care. He was trying to think of where the molly might be, and found traces of her scent around a kind of door up near the roof. How could she have gotten up there? His eyes glanced around, trying to find any way to the only cat that seemed to acknowledge his existence sometimes. Haybales! the word came to his mind, and he jumped up the lumps until he was almost at the door. Using his long legs to jump, he managed to make his way up onto owl door, sitting next to Blue awkwardly, trying to keep his balance. “So...why are you up here?” the tom asked simply, looking at the molly quietly, as though he was almost angry she had dissapeared, dispite him being mostly relieved.

Blue belle simply flicked an ear with recognition of maple. She could hear him far before she could really scent or see him which was kinda funny. Just as maple made his way into the ledge she hissed as he nearly bumped her over, she really couldn't blame him because the ledge was just small enough to hold them both there at the same time. She didn't even look sideways at him as he talked, she only continued to waych dusk fade. She could attempt to offer the silent treatment but most times it was over looked. Or what she could really think was the boys alleviating her shutying her trap for once. Finally mustering up enough paitebcevsge turned and offered a reduce loudly plastic smile and purred under her breath "Fresh air" she said killing her head back as a wind buffered the side if the barn whistling between them. Getting slightly frustrated with the ine piece of hay intetwined in the toms fur she neatly picked it off with a claw and slouched again.

François Lelord

Old December 7th, 2017, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Blue belle simply flicked an ear with recognition of maple. She could hear him far before she could really scent or see him which was kinda funny. Just as maple made his way into the ledge she hissed as he nearly bumped her over, she really couldn't blame him because the ledge was just small enough to hold them both there at the same time. She didn't even look sideways at him as he talked, she only continued to waych dusk fade. She could attempt to offer the silent treatment but most times it was over looked. Or what she could really think was the boys alleviating her shutying her trap for once. Finally mustering up enough paitebcevsge turned and offered a reduce loudly plastic smile and purred under her breath "Fresh air" she said killing her head back as a wind buffered the side if the barn whistling between them. Getting slightly frustrated with the ine piece of hay intetwined in the toms fur she neatly picked it off with a claw and slouched again.
Maple tried to fit himself comfortably into the space, though it was really difficult. He flinched as Blue hissed at him, but calmed down a moment later when she didn’t push him off. He was surprised by how far you could see from up here. Then again, he had never really ever been up that far anyways. Either way, it was really pretty. Could you be in love with a landscape? Maple didn’t really know. He sat there in silence, waiting for an answer from Belle, and when he got one, he blinked. “I could understand why you need fresh air,” he laughed, “But why come all the way up here, isn’t it difficult?” he asked, blinking. He wanted to bombard her with questions, so she wouldn’t forget he was there, but he guessed he could do that later. He didn’t really want to ruin this spot for her, dead silent as he waited for her answer, unsure of whatever to do in the meantime, just falling in love with the landscape for the moment being.
Old December 8th, 2017, 01:17 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

Maple tried to fit himself comfortably into the space, though it was really difficult. He flinched as Blue hissed at him, but calmed down a moment later when she didn’t push him off. He was surprised by how far you could see from up here. Then again, he had never really ever been up that far anyways. Either way, it was really pretty. Could you be in love with a landscape? Maple didn’t really know. He sat there in silence, waiting for an answer from Belle, and when he got one, he blinked. “I could understand why you need fresh air,” he laughed, “But why come all the way up here, isn’t it difficult?” he asked, blinking. He wanted to bombard her with questions, so she wouldn’t forget he was there, but he guessed he could do that later. He didn’t really want to ruin this spot for her, dead silent as he waited for her answer, unsure of whatever to do in the meantime, just falling in love with the landscape for the moment being.

Blue looked over her shoulder raising an eyebrow at him. "I have short legs. Small body" she mused leaning back into the wooden frame, feeling the peeling paint jab into her back. "It's just easier to get up here than it is to stand here and watch all of it go down" she meowed as she licked her paw and drew it neatly over one of her ears the gently clean it. She really forgot how she had enjoyed maples company, before anyone started the popularity game she had always found a deeper friendship between them. Just than a blinding ray of sun peeked over the valley flooding the barn with a dark orange color that gradually became lighter. Blue ducked a bit allowing the Ray to sail over her head and disappear into the barn. Than after her eyes slightly adjusted she sat back up to her full posture and sighed heavily. "Besides, if it's hard for me to get up here imagine how hard it is for yourself and those other knuckleheads" she silently joked licking down another tuft of uneven fur on her chest.

François Lelord

Old December 8th, 2017, 03:29 PM

Quote:

Blue looked over her shoulder raising an eyebrow at him. "I have short legs. Small body" she mused leaning back into the wooden frame, feeling the peeling paint jab into her back. "It's just easier to get up here than it is to stand here and watch all of it go down" she meowed as she licked her paw and drew it neatly over one of her ears the gently clean it. She really forgot how she had enjoyed maples company, before anyone started the popularity game she had always found a deeper friendship between them. Just than a blinding ray of sun peeked over the valley flooding the barn with a dark orange color that gradually became lighter. Blue ducked a bit allowing the Ray to sail over her head and disappear into the barn. Than after her eyes slightly adjusted she sat back up to her full posture and sighed heavily. "Besides, if it's hard for me to get up here imagine how hard it is for yourself and those other knuckleheads" she silently joked licking down another tuft of uneven fur on her chest.
Maple simply nodded, listening to Belle. ”You’re Lucky in that sense,” he said, though he wasn’t that jealous of her. After all, if he was like Belle, he wouldn’t have his gorgeous face! That was the one thing that kept him from spiraling into a sort of depression, a feeling of superiority when it came to being attractive. He didn’t know what he would do without it, but he really didn’t care, since he barely even knew it existed. ”Hey, it wasn’t that hard!” he protested, since he had experienced a bit of trouble when trying to get up, but he wasn’t going to admit that. That was how he worked, he’d rather lie than admit he was wrong. Dodge and Dusk always seemed to get mad when they were proven wrong, but he just liked to deny it, it held a certain comedic effect to him as well. As long as he wasn’t forgotten, even if he was disliked, he was good, just watching the sun quietly, despite his eyes beginning to hurt a bit.

Last edited by :blue:; December 8th, 2017 at 03:30 PM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 03:02 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

Maple simply nodded, listening to Belle. ”You’re Lucky in that sense,” he said, though he wasn’t that jealous of her. After all, if he was like Belle, he wouldn’t have his gorgeous face! That was the one thing that kept him from spiraling into a sort of depression, a feeling of superiority when it came to being attractive. He didn’t know what he would do without it, but he really didn’t care, since he barely even knew it existed. ”Hey, it wasn’t that hard!” he protested, since he had experienced a bit of trouble when trying to get up, but he wasn’t going to admit that. That was how he worked, he’d rather lie than admit he was wrong. Dodge and Dusk always seemed to get mad when they were proven wrong, but he just liked to deny it, it held a certain comedic effect to him as well. As long as he wasn’t forgotten, even if he was disliked, he was good, just watching the sun quietly, despite his eyes beginning to hurt a bit.

blue laughed softly under her breath, and huffed another massive sigh. "I could hear you struggling to get all the way up here!" she cooed happily blinking as the harsh sunlight lit up the two cats and the barn. She blinked again and looked out over the horizon "ever wondered what was beyond there? If there was something bigger than us. Bigger than our little world here?" she asked softly. Not carding to look over at him as she spoke.

François Lelord

Old December 9th, 2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:

blue laughed softly under her breath, and huffed another massive sigh. "I could hear you struggling to get all the way up here!" she cooed happily blinking as the harsh sunlight lit up the two cats and the barn. She blinked again and looked out over the horizon "ever wondered what was beyond there? If there was something bigger than us. Bigger than our little world here?" she asked softly. Not carding to look over at him as she spoke.
Maple scoffed, “I did no such thing!” he protested, trying to push it away. Don’t focus on the imperfections, focus on the perfections, he smiled. That smile soon turned into a neutral expression as he looked at Blue. What made her think like that? He hadn’t exactly grown up close to here, but he hadn’t been that far away either. Blue asking this just left him wondering what she meant. Was Blue going to leave as well? The thought made a bit of the fur on the back of his neck stand up in worry, and a slight bit of anger. How could she leave after Dodge just...did whatever he did? He shook his head slightly, and looked forward again. “Well...I’ve never given it much thought really,” he admitted, as he hadn’t really ever wanted to think about it. “Why do you ask?” he added after a moment, tilting his head slightly as he looked back at Blue.
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:42 PM
I’m full of it

Quote:

Maple scoffed, “I did no such thing!” he protested, trying to push it away. Don’t focus on the imperfections, focus on the perfections, he smiled. That smile soon turned into a neutral expression as he looked at Blue. What made her think like that? He hadn’t exactly grown up close to here, but he hadn’t been that far away either. Blue asking this just left him wondering what she meant. Was Blue going to leave as well? The thought made a bit of the fur on the back of his neck stand up in worry, and a slight bit of anger. How could she leave after Dodge just...did whatever he did? He shook his head slightly, and looked forward again. “Well...I’ve never given it much thought really,” he admitted, as he hadn’t really ever wanted to think about it. “Why do you ask?” he added after a moment, tilting his head slightly as he looked back at Blue.
blue looked over at him tilting her head to the side wih a funny smirk on her maw, "oh really? Why's there all this mess than?" she meowed gesturing with her tail to the trail of hay and mess left behind them. She smirked and let it go as she turned around and watched the scenery with a dazed expression. "Too busy thinking about yourself to think of much else huh?" she cooed playfully. Giving him a quick lick of reassurance before turning back to watch the sun rise. Turn be told, sometimes blue wishes she could have left the group. But now the urge to walk away is and will remain far greater than it used too. With a silent huff she averted her gaze steadily trying her hardest not to let away any of her true meanings. "No it's just odd. Odd to think about. A random thought"

François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 9th, 2017 at 06:48 PM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:

blue looked over at him tilting her head to the side wih a funny smirk on her maw, "oh really? Why's there all this mess than?" she meowed gesturing with her tail to the trail of hay and mess left behind them. She smirked and let it go as she turned around and watched the scenery with a dazed expression. "Too busy thinking about yourself to think of much else huh?" she cooed playfully. Giving him a quick lick of reassurance before turning back to watch the sun rise.
”Owl.” Maple said quickly, still trying to push the accusations away, though now his eyes were glowing in a jokeful sort of way. Blue knew he was lying, so why bother? Well, lying had become the new normal for him, so maybe that was why. He didn’t want it to be why, but that’s what ended up happening. It was easier to build up something so much he felt like he only cared about himself, and why wouldn’t he care about himself? He just...cared about himself a little more than others. “Well, it’s just, I have everything here I would want and more,” he shrugged after Blue spoke, feeling a little more comfortable as he sat there, knowing he could be slightly more at ease with Blue, and she wouldn’t be...well...mean to him, like Dodge had, or Dusk did.